Kandji

4,9 (75)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Apple-Gerätemanagement (MDM) für macOS, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS

Sortieren nach

Vergil
Vergil

Absolutely Stellar Software

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Overall, we've had an amazing experience. The software continues to impress and serve us well on a daily basis, and the support teams have always been there if we had any issues. Awesome work, can't wait to see where else Kandji goes!

This software is many things, including beautiful in design and UI, super intuitive and easy to use, fully customizable, and not fraught with the sort of errors we had seen in other software we used for our MDM needs.

The only thing I've ever taken issue with as far as Kandji's options/features is concerned is missing payloads in the Library from new software releases. However, the plus here is that there are feedback and suggestion options, and the team is very quick to get on any support requests. The thing about the pricing that I am not wholly pleased with is the fact that up to a certain amount of users, we were billed by the 100, even if we only needed a handful of licenses over a specific multiple of 100.

Ryan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Review for Kandji

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

I chose Kandji because it would allow us to easily deploy new Macs and apply configuration, policies, and install applications. It took little effort for us to set up the instance from the start and we were able to deploy a new computer with a blueprint within a few hours of beginning to use Kandji. Compared to JAMF, this was a huge win for us.

I also loved how easy it was to setup Automated Device Enrollment.

- Implementation was simple to figure out on my own
- Setting up automated device enrollment took less than 20 minutes and much faster than competing solutions
- Support team is responsive

- You can't scope policies, configurations, or applications to a group of people or an individual; it has to be scoped to an entire blueprint which is not ideal
- There's little reporting functionality. For example, I'd like to run a report on all of the software that is installed across our laptops and you can't do that

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kandji

I've used Jamf for the past decade but Kandji won out due to ease of use and time to implement.
Chris
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kandji

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Like the automatic patching features, but the ability to enforce updates sooner, such as immediately when it comes to security patches would be great.

Cannot deploy specific software for 1-10 users without having to create an entire new blueprint and this can get out of control very quickly.

Zeb
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

The best Apple MDM around

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

It's really great, helps us loads to deploy systems fast. Very granular control over al systems. Managing hundreds of macOS and iOS devices and having uniform installs for different departments.

It helps us to deploy dozens of systems and reconfigure and update them in our distributed business very easily and fast

The only thing I'd love to change is being able to force installations from blueprints rather than in the custom apps

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kandji

It was faster, better, simpler and better customer service/support.
Matthew

Kandji over other Apple MDM's; a definite win

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

We moved from Cisco Meraki to this product after evaluating all items on the market and found the support, ease of use and technical expertise far superior. We are constantly making improvements to our zero touch environment as well as protecting assets we currently own.

Support, granularity of blueprints and the ability to add software as we see fit

Cost (but you get what you pay for). I know its cliché but we really love the product itself.

Terry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Just the feature set of Kandji seems to outclass most every other product currently. And I must say their staff, support staff, and sales, were top notch.

The main con I think was price. That was the harder sell, but in the end it was worked out.

Warum Kandji gewählt wurde

The limited features, and lack of any real support with Jamf now.

Jamf Now
Thomas

Hiro Systems Kandji Review

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Kandji is solving problems for me twofold.

Administrator Side:
On the administrator side of...

Kandji is solving problems for me twofold.

Administrator Side:
On the administrator side of things, as a previous user of Jamf, AirWatch, and Mosyle-- they're just terrible. You need to do a lot of research, have someone walk you through them whose done it before and at the very worst, spend time getting certified. In IT, we don't have a lot of time to spend and to spend that having to deeply learn/understand a platform to get it to do what we need is just not as acceptable in todays fast moving world. I was able to experience a Kandji Demo, and then literally after the demo build out my MDM solution in less than 30 minutes using the Library and Blueprint features in Kandji. I was absolutely in disbelief, I couldn't stop thinking that I somehow screwed something up because it was too fast. I set up an instance, built it out, fine-tuned it, and was up and testing deployment on my test computer in less than an hour. And like I mentioned before, whenever I was curious about something, I found the support articles in their knowledge base and even leveraged their live support for some securty questions.

End-User Side:
On the end-user side, it just WORKS. And it's absolutely beautiful. Having a seamless and aesthetically pleasing experience is not something that tends to happen often. The user interface and the way that Kandji facilitates the no-touch deployment with Liftoff is absolutely insane. Everyone has a SelfService portal, but with auto-remediation-- Kandji

The Kandji Team has made it incredibly easy to learn about, test, and deploy a complete MDM solution for Apple products. My absolute favorite part is the immense support that they provide in the form of their Knowledge Base support articles, and their amazing Live Chat support.

As if setting up Kandji wasn't easy already, when you do need a resource, their knowledge base is impeccable and easy to navigate through to find answers. And on the rare occasion that I couldn't find a support article, I was able to chat with a support person via Live Chat right away.

It all just seemed too good to be true, but it was in fact true all along. Kandji is here to deliver.

I honestly have not experienced a downside to Kandji, or at least as of yet. This is one of the primary reasons why I love the platform/solution so much and have even recommended it to my other friends who also work in the IT industry as environment administrators for Mac fleets.

If I had to nitpick something, it would be that they don't offer their amazing solution and platform for Windows computers. Hopefully one day Kandji can revamp and breathe life into Windows MDM as they did in the Apple Devices space.

Joseph
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Modern Apple device management for security-conscious organizations

Bewertet am 1.7.2020

Being a SaaS product catering to the finance vertical we have strict device management requirements (both internal policies as well as external compliance regulations). Kandji’s library of parameters and compliance templates helped us achieve a high level of security and compliance immediately (without spending months building each policy from scratch).

We switched to Kandji from Jamf (after testing a few other Apple device management solutions on the market) and couldn’t be happier with the results. The interface is intuitive and has allowed us to easily manage a rapidly growing fleet of macOS devices as well as a few iOS/tvOS devices.

One of our favorite features is the parameter library - hundreds of common macOS device controls/policies that you can toggle on or off, saving us countless hours of scripting and remediation.

Kandji has also enabled true zero touch deployment, so we have the ability to drop ship brand new devices to new team members without touching the device or setting it up manually, which is crucial given that much of our team is remote and we are growing quickly.

It can be challenging to keep up with the pace of change in the Apple ecosystem - for example, each new OS release brings new device management capabilities and security features for us to consider. However, Kandji has been very quick to support these changes; every couple of weeks there is a new product release, a new profile they are supporting, etc.

Thrasyvoulos

Well-designed, intuitive Apple Device Management

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Kandji had a super easy learning curve, and with a few steps, you can achieve a very secure and robust device configuration. We like most the user-friendly interface and the immediate response time on support tickets. We are also using Kandji passport, which allows us to use Okta for laptop logins and have easy access to secure authentication policies.

The price point is a bit high compared with other systems.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great MDM

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

This tool was clearly designed from an macOS admin's point of view. Incredible functionality and very easy to use compared to some of the competition. Support is fantastic, and a great solution engineering team to help with any struggles. I've recommended Kandji to many others, and will continue to do so.

Nothing really. It hit all of my requirements.

Jamf Pro und SimpleMDM

Fleetsmith
Jonathan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Kandji works great out of the box

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

We have not had any issues with any part of the software, support or account management. They are very welcoming and have an open ear for your needs.

The onboarding and migration process, the support, and the reliability has been great with Kandji.

If you are based in EMEA, make sure to get started on an EMEA tenant from the start.

Will
  • Branche: Immobilien

Growing Start-up uses Kandji

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

Kandji allowed us to get all of our devices onto an MDM FAST and without much headach. We needed to control dozens of devices that were previously uncontrolled, and Kandji made the manual enrollment process easy.

Kandji has an incredibly user-friendly interface that I absolutely love. It makes pushing updates seamless and allowed my org to quickly regain control of all of its unenrolled devices.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do wish that Kandji would allow for an easier solution to be able to provide remote support to our users rather than having to go through zoom. Otherwise 10/10 would recommendReview collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less heavy handed
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in class solution for managing complex macOS and iOS environments

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Overall the experience has been fantastic, especially with onboarding and support. The Kandji support team should be held up against other competitors in the enterprise MDM space.

Kandji is incredibly easy to use, especially when compared to it's primary competitor Jamf. We evaluated both products and while Jamf had us feeling like we needed to enrol in a course to be able to use the product, we had a proof of concept going in Kandji in less than a day with no prior training.

Kandji could use some more advanced functionality for power administrators. It's ease of use sometimes makes it harder to access advanced controls.

Hexnode UEM und Jamf Pro
Doug
  • Branche: Bau

Easy to Use, Powerful Device Management

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

I am in no way an IT professional, but with Kandji that doesn't matter. The options you can use to setup your devices are written plainly for anyone to be able to setup devices to match their needs. If you have a question, you can chat with their team to get it answered. This service really makes device management simple and painless.

Before Kandji, I was managing devices using a spreadsheet and manually installing apps and adding printers. Now I can order a phone or computer straight to the office that needs it, and when they plug it in, Kandji knows what to setup to get them going. I've saved a ton of time using it and I know longer have to worry about bricked iPhones upon employee termination, so it really is a must-have.

The app is elegant in it's design, so much that everything it has to offer is incredibly useful. But If I had to pick one thing to praise the most, it would be the ability set restrictions on software versions. I can make sure all of the devices in our company are running the latest versions of software we use every day. And its easy to setup, too!

This is difficult for me, because the team behind Kandji really put a lot of thought into their product. There's nothing I've found to be lacking or missing. We do have a few Android and Windows devices that we have to manage separately, and it would be very helpful if Kandji could be a one-stop shop for everyhting; but this isn't in the scope of their service and I knew that going in.

Laimonas

Simple MDM for Apple devices

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

In general I am very happy with Kandji. It helps to set up Macs without even touching them :) It also helps us keep in compliance with our security requirements.

- User-friendly interface
- Lift-Off
- Easy profiles deployment
- Zero-touch deployments
- Very helpful support

The website could be more responsive on mobile devices. And I don't like how pagination is implemented (it resets after page reload). I wish they had feature to apply configuration to one device without copying all blueprint.

Thomas
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and easy to use MDM

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Having a small support team with 60-70 offices around the country it used to be impossible to keep every machine up to date and secure, once enrolled in Kandji this is not longer the case.

Once you've got your blueprints set up, adding new devices to your fleet becomes a matter of minutes. The combination of standard apps and self-serviced apps makes it very easy to have a blueprint that's sufficient for everyone.

If you're working with a lot of different blueprints it can become a bit convoluted and hard to check at first glance if everything is added etc. A few more reporting options would solve this.

Justin
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Kandji packs a punch

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

Provides complete visibility into the health of our remote fleet.

Provides complete visibility into the health of our remote fleet.

Kandji really delivers on customer experience, from an excellent UX to great customer service.

Hard to say that there is anything missing.

Ian
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

The Easy Apple Hardware MDM Solution

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

Overall, we got what we paid for and the product is great. We’ve had a very successful season thus far and the devices I got back were very easy to wipe and reset for the next user without much of a headache.

What I like most about Kandji is that it is easy to use and easy to understand - even though I’m pretty technically savvy, it’s verrry barebones and gets the job done. However, if you need complexity - the options do exist.

I wish there were better tracking options that could integrate with FindMy or something.

Bogdan

Kandji experience

Bewertet am 15.8.2022

It is extremely easy to have an overview over all our devices. Also, shoutout to customer service who is always there to help.

Kandji is really easy to use and get used to. The platform is not too busy and it did not take me too much time to understand it. The features are easy to use as well and the update enforcement is both working as it should and easy to implement. For us, it was easy to implement the macbooks and, for most part, I did not run into any problems.

Integrating iPhones was extremely hard to figure out and I am still not sure I am following the easiest one, so this could be improved a lot. Also worth mentioning, macOS update enforcement sometimes takes a lot of time to work, IF done through self service. If the update is implemented through settings, it takes normal amount of time.

Ben
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use, good value

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Easy user interface allows me to manage rollouts and updates at the enterprise level easily. Works well with all the software we use. Self service tool eliminates a lot of individual support requests.

Forced a Zoom update once in the middle of an All Hands I was presenting. Small disruption but I wish I could have avoided it.

Felix
  • Branche: Versicherung

Kandji review

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

The automation when ordering a new Mac and the way that we can set up updates for macOS and applications automatically.

Alerts can be overwhelming and no way to mute them or a way that we can acknowledge them.

Jake
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent Mac fleet management

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

We have been able to keep a close and accurate eye on our quickly expanding Mac fleet. Very satisfied.

Simple interface. Easy deployment. Light resource load.

I would like to see management of a broader range of devices such as iPhones and iPads.

Kat
  • Branche: Immobilien

Kandji Review

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

The support team is so helpful - any time I have a question they are always so quick to respond and walk me through the solution.

User interface is very easy to navigate and the customer support is stellar.

I wish Kandji had remote access - right now in order for me to see a user's screen to help them troubleshoot, we have to get on a Zoom call and I have to request remote access that way

Steve
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Robust, easy to use and does the job

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Great customer service and helpdesk

Great customer service and helpdesk

Simple to deploy onto our macbooks and ipads that we own

There were no cons to using Kandji. It exceeded our needs.

Robert
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

General review

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Works well for what we need

Works well for what we need

The user interface is cleaned and separated well

I do not like how the sort function only works for the page you are on and not the whole area.