4,9
4,9
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

“Gmail like interface makes it Unique”

Bewertet am 10.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ProProfs is a perfect customer help desk software. I love their features: shared inbox, connect support systems, customer satisfaction survey. A customer satisfaction survey helps to identify how you can improve your customer support. Support agents' performance record makes it unique.

I don’t find enough integrations. Hopefully, they will bring more integrations in the near future. But overall, it’s a complete customer help desk system.

Antwort von ProProfs

Thank You for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Harshad D.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome Gmail Like Interface!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been great for the past 7 months. It’s a lot easier for my team to provide support to customers and never miss out on a single sales or support opportunity. Kudos to the ProProfs team for creating an awesome support tool!

We like how the interface of this help desk software works. We have previously used a few help desk systems. They were nice. But this one feels even lighter on the pocket. It didn’t cost us much. And the best part is, the interface is fast, so it helps my agents answer customer support emails faster.

The product is great overall. But here is a suggestion for the team. How about adding integrations to social media platforms. It will help us a lot to avoid the separate time we spend on checking our social media accounts separately to check customer requests or complaints.

Maya B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Take support to your table

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 11.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very easy to use and has great customer support!

I wish the deployment would be upgraded for ios users.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Curt P.
Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Really Like the Child Tickets Feature

Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really love the product. It has helped us track our agent productivity way better than any other tool. Would highly recommend people to give ProProfs Help Desk a shot!

What really did put me into action to invest in a product like ProProfs Help Desk is the Child Ticket feature. Really this feature is amazing. The tickets we get can be assigned to the internal teams till the time the issue gets resolved. They can reply back on their child tickets and the same reply my agents can send to the customer across. And the best part is, this feature has its own reports section. All the more reason for us to like the product. Now we know which team delayed the request and why did that happen in the first place.

This is a tough question. I feel that someone who needs the tool for greater use can identify this better. So far our experience has been nothing less than delightful.

Antwort von ProProfs

Thank You for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Monitoring Customer Service Operations

Bewertet am 22.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The experience so far with ProProfs Help Desk has indeed been a memorable one. We recommend this tool for businesses that wish to make data-driven decisions and improve their service quality.

Previously, we had a hard time keeping track of crucial data and everything was haywire. The best part about this software is that it offers great insights into our performance, both at an individual as well as team level. Our service manager can easily track the tickets resolved by an agent and also view rated tickets.

There has not been any major issue worth mentioning. Let's see how things unfold.

Donnie H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple & Fast - Two Words That Make this Software Perfect!

Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with the tool has been great so far and I would recommend the product to all who are looking for both small and enterprise use.

The tool is so simple to use and at the same time, it is fast. That means we’ve got the perfect combination in place and that too at pocket-friendly rates. My team especially is a huge fan of the notes feature. It allows them to leave notes for one another and keep others updated about the progress of the support request and how to deal with the customer.

Nothing so far. It fits my needs and the expectations of my support team members. Everything looks good

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Ms. beth F.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing help desk software!

Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

just want to say . it's Perfect Help Desk software!

I loved how user-friendly this software is. I can manage all my customer tickets easily using a shared inbox. At first, I thought a shared inbox would be really confusing, but after using ProProfs Help Desk, I was proved wrong! It is so easy and I can organize, prioritize my tickets to resolve them instantly. Great tool!

What i would love to see in the future versions is social media integration. I can manage all my channels but not social media and this makes it a little difficult to cater to customer requests received from social media.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10