Doctible

Sortieren nach

Grace

Optometry

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

Lindsay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great company to work with at a low cost

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

We've really enjoyed the ease of how the company works and integrates with our software.

Website management and communications have been great.

There isn't really anything I don't like.

Michele

Terrible Product

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

The product is inexpensive than better known alternative companies but for a reason. They cannot deliver. Buyer beware.

This company offers poor integration with practice management software. They are unable to read an existing schedule and will send review requests to patients with unconfirmed appointments and to patients who didn't actually present for treatment. I asked to not have any review requests sent during the time that my office was closed for routine care and only providing emergency treatment. Doctible did not honor this request, but began sending review requests immediately after my training was completed. They sent requests to patients whom we had contacted to reschedule their appointments because we were still closed during the COVID-19 Pandemic. I was told during the onboarding and training that requests would be sent once the appointment was marked as completed. This was an untruth. Doctible has no true integration and cannot read any aspect of a schedule and will send requests to any name on the schedule regardless of the status of the appointment. They even sent requests to new patients who had never been to the office. Additionally, their campaign feature is lacking in its capabilities. The user cannot attach a file or prepare a document that can be saved and attached to send as a mass email. I honestly do not understand what the worth or value is of this company.

Christina

Customer Service

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

After we were shut down by Covid 19, Doctible was extremely efficient, kind and helpful in putting a pause on our account and granting 2 free months. They understand the relationships necessary in business and that is extremely valuable to me as many other companies exist. It truly is a team.

There isn't anything every experience has been excellent
linking to google reviews has been great

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Weave

Warum Doctible gewählt wurde

they were not user friendly and their customer service was unlovely.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Doctible

had better reviews by users
Vanessa

Doctible is awesome!

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Doctible is very easy to use and very organized. It makes communication with patients flow easily.

Sometimes there are too many texts being sent out but I know that is a setting that fixes that. The website updates a little later than eaglesoft so if an appointment is moved or canceled last minute, it still sends a reminder to the patient.

Ron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a simple mass messaging system that does the job

Bewertet am 21.6.2020

It is simple to use and the effectiveness is high because almost everyone reads text messages.

The fact that we cannot customize emails.

Stephanie

Ellis Chiropractic Doctible Review

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

Overall we're having better success with patients responding via text and our Google and Facebook reviews!

The ease of texting w/patients and the Google Reviews - our reviews went from 20 to 72 within 2 months! I also like that the texts display the practice phone number, and the reminder texts are minimal so patients don't get overwhelmed

We would really like patient recall - if a patient hasn't been seen in 3-4 weeks an automatic text and/or email would be sent to them

Halana
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Product

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

We have had a good experience so far with the product.

We have had a good experience so far with the product.

You an personalize messages that are sent out to customers vs calling to have an operator create what you want with the software.

The only con with this product is that there isn't an easy way to contact past due clients by an integrated list as our old product had.

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Online reviews are so important

Bewertet am 7.9.2023

Our experience has been great. They call and check in a couple times a year to make sure everything is going well. They have other products that we don't use because our in house software does them, but they still check to see if we want to try any of them. The few times we have had questions they have been quick to help us. I have already recommended them to several other practices.

Doctible is easy. Easy to set up, use and maintain. We already had a great reputation after being here for 40 years, but people don't always go and add their own review without being asked. Doctible worked with our software to ask our patients, via text or email, for feedback and to review our practice after their visit. People started leaving reviews and we now have over 1000 between google and Facebook. Most reviews were great, a couple weren't, but either way it gave us a chance to engage with the patients and try to improve when needed. As the world goes more and more digital it is vital to have reviews to give potential new patients the information they need to decide if we would be a good fit for them. I rarely have to make changes to doctible, but on the rare occasion someone asks to be taken off the review list, it is easy to do.

Hmm. Hard to think of one. I wish it were free? Or less expensive? It is still well worth it.

Melissa

Great Medical Practice Software

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

Doctible has been so easy to learn and manage that it has been a great experience to our office. The customer care and follow up is wonderful. I would tell anyone that the customer service and level of professionalism with Doctible is top tier. Doctible is always there to help when you need them.

Doctible has been a tremendous help to our office staff, doctors and our patients. Everything from office to patient communication, appointment reminders and notifications to forms and patient information is streamlined in the software making our jobs much easier and patient compliance greater.

I do not think there is anything that I can list that I dislike.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Weave

Warum Doctible gewählt wurde

The old software did not offer patient form submittal online and was not user friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Doctible

Ease of use and customer care.
Michelle

Amazing Service

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Doctible has made it super easy for my patients to respond to request for reviews. Better than the other companys we've used in the past. Super streamline

So far we haven't had one issue with Doctible

Alex

Doctible experience

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

Antwort von Doctible

Hi Alex! It is a pleasure serving you and your practice. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our product. Receiving positive reviews is always the best and we're happy Doctible is able to assist with that. We're looking forward to seeing your practice grow with all the new reviews you're receiving!

Melody

Excellent Customer Service- Wonderful product

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

We have worked with Doctible for several years with their patient review platform and are very happy with their program. We are now working to set up texting, patient reminders and patient forms. I have been very impressed by my recent interactions with the representatives I have dealt with (primarily [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). I have found each one to be personable, knowledgeable and extremely professional. It is refreshing to know that when you schedule an appointment for a call or interaction that the phone will ring at that scheduled time. They also have excellent email and phone follow up for questions that required additional research. I look forward to having more time available to focus on patients as Doctible reduces the drudgery of confirmations and facilitates secure consent signatures.

Cost of course....they are reasonable, but lower cost is always a bonus.

Brad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Doctible is a great tool

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

We enjoy the ease of Doctible. We just put in our patient's email, and the process starts. We don't even need to create the email, it is automatic.

Ease of use. Checks & Balances. Customization.

Digital forms a little cumbersome to start from scratch.

Lisa

Actual phone number

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

Great service, always checks in

Great service, always checks in

Uses my actual business phone number on caller ID

Dont need all the features, my dental software does most of it.

Albert

Excellent and effective tool

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

It's great that the office staff can text the patients in real-time. We can communicate like a "regular" person with the patient and seem more connected (but still professional) that way. And it's great that Doctible is easy to use, due to the way that it's website is creatively layed out.

The integration is seamless...all these years, don't remember having an issue where Doctible disconnected from Dentrix. And it's easy to use and communicate with patients.. I honestly like Doctible.

Kodi

Efficient and productive tool

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

The inclusion of doctible into our daily dental practice has drastically reduced no show appointments as well as enabled clear communication to our patients regarding office policies and appointment needs.

The easy communication between us and our new and existing patients is such a benefit. Not sure we could ever go back to only phone conversations again simply because how easy it is to communicate and send pictures through text.

I realize PBS Endo is a very small market of users but it would be awesome to be able to text through doctible right from our dental platform. But we manage toggling between the two fine.

Mellissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Saves time and gets results

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

So far so good easy to use and customize bulk messages or messages in general very user friendly and easy to keep an eye on reviews so that we can be proactive if a patient did not have a good visit.

Doctible is user friendly and customizable. I love the sms feature more often than not you get a response from patients quicker than you would be able to actually speak with them if you try calling and leaving a message.

Not much I can say that I dislike; other than if a patient cancels or we cancel an appointment and it is the day of patients sometimes still get reminders about the appointment but that is the only thing that comes to mind. We have adapted and tell them to disregard any future reminders for the specific appointment.

Tyler

Consistent reputation managment

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Increasing the Google reviews has allowed us to reduce our marketing budget in other areas

The appointment reminders are great, but there are many companies that offer similar reminders. Doctible has consistently increased our Google reviews with excellent results, better than the three other reputation management companies we used before them.

I would like the option of a text notification when someone responds to an appointment reminder

Melisa

Doctible Changed Everything

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

We have had an amazing experience since 2018. Our business is first in reviews compared to other companies like ours.

Doctible rep asked me a few questions about what I was interested in and when I wanted my text messages to be delivered and how often. It was set up once and never changed again. Our business went from 34 reviews to almost 300. We went from three stars to five stars. We are so proud to say we use Doctible for our reviews.

There is nothing I like least about Doctible.

Stephanie

We love Doctible!

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

We love how impactful the reputation engagement is for our practice. Most of our new patients contact us because of our Google reviews.

I have no complaints. It's a great product and we are very happy.

Kristi

Doctible for Dental Practices

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Doctible is a wonderful program for what our office needs and our patients like it as well.

Doctible is user friendly and easy to learn. Navigation is key and the customizable templates allow us to effectively communicate with our patients quickly and effectively.

If it were able to be intergrated with Dentrix, that would be great because Dentrix's communication function isn't as user friendly or effective as Doctible.

Deanna
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

By far and away the best way to increase google reviews.

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Very effective!

Very effective!

Simplest way to get patients to leave a Google review. After decades in this business Doctible has been the most cost effective way to market our business

The ONLY negative is that we still need to manually enter the information to send out a review.

Joy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Improve your online presence and rating

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Doctible made it easy for our patients to quickly and effectively give real time reviews of of same day services and staff. Patients were able to select from just using the 1 - 5 star options or adding a comment. All of this right from the phone or desktop.

I liked everything; I don't have anything that we didn't like.

Ryan

Dcotible

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Pretty good. The daily review used to require less clicks. An update changed it for the worst.

Helps generate reviews! The software is effective.

Price increases without notification. I went and reviewed and there had been multiple price hikes. We were going to cancel until the fixed our costs.