RXNT

Praxis- und Patientenmanagement für Gesundheitsdienstleister

Sortieren nach

Review of RXNT

Bewertet am 18.12.2023

Great. Can have improvement in heaving newsletter to remind prescribers about better use

Solve problems of my medical practice.

Confusing at times when other prescribers start a new profile

Amanda

A guarantee

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes
I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

athenaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RXNT

They are a local business and had the most potential.
Grace

psychiatric nurse practitioner

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

It takes longer time to get charting done

It takes longer time to get charting done

It is pretty easy and simple to navigate.

The program can't have 2 windows open at the same time.

Antwort von RXNT

Hey Grace, sorry to hear that you're having issues with charting speed and trouble opening multiple windows. Our system is designed for you to work with multiple tabs and windows open in your desktop browser, so that shouldn't be happening! I'm sure this can be frustrating, but we're here to help—please reach out to connect@rxnt.com with more details on your current issues or anything else we can help you with!

Nichole

Awesome Product

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Ease of use! Templates for charting are awesome!

There is really nothing I do not lije about the product.

Trisha

Great software

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

Price, practice management option, customer service

I do not like working with Change Healthcare

Ehr

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

There are issues with messaging, editing appointments that may take days for support to help with. Due to compliance issues it may be important that admin or owners do not have access to all information in RXNT; once a patient is active only licensed or physician should have access. Admins should also not have the ability to read messages between clinicians and physicians/clinicians.

Somewhat easy to use; takes time to understand what each screen means and the process for each task.

Messages should be secure between clinicians/physicians, not accessible by admins or others. When an appointment is scheduled with another provider on the same date as a regularly scheduled appointment with a different provider in the same practice-it should warn or prevent this.

Bruce
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Used in a very small practice.

Bewertet am 13.1.2024

For my purposes this is a good EHR since I have very few patients. I want to use an EHR and it is not very expensive.

The price for this EHR is low which is very helpful since I have a very small practice.

Some features have been a problem for me to use. In particular, it seemed difficult to get set up for e-prescribing scheduled drugs. So I opted not to use this.

Alexander
Alexander

The nightmare that wasn't

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

I have been a psychiatrist for over 30 years. I still write my session notes in longhand and do not store records on a computer but in a filing cabinet under lock and key. So when the state passed the law that I have to use electronic scripts, I expected a nightmare.

The nightmare did not materialize. Initial set up was not the easiest, but then I am not computer savvy. Once the set up was completed and I learned the ins and outs of the process, I am delighted to have this!

It is easier to renew scripts, easier to track prescriptions, and it definitely decreases the chances of an erroneous prescription. Safety increased! Documentation improved! Less time is spent renewing prescriptions as I no longer need to call in the scripts.

Once I learned it, it is a piece of cake.

Some aspects are not intuitive, but that's me. Help was easily accessible and helpful.

Alyssa

RXNT review

Bewertet am 1.3.2024

Love the ease of a mobile app and web based interface. Easy to order medication and refills for patient to get sent immediately to MD for signature

Hard to add pharmacy via mobile app. Maybe send reminder texts to MD for pendings.

Kristen A

Eaay to use!!!

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

This program is SO user friendly. You'll love it

I havent had any issues and have been using for 6 months

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I recommend this to all providers!

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Aesthetic Record

Warum RXNT gewählt wurde

Symplast only good for iPad use. Difficult to navigate and poorly organized.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RXNT

RXNT had way more to offer for lower price and I like using laptops, not tablets or phones
Katie

Easy to Use for e-prescribing

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Overall I'm happy with RXNT. I like the med history page and how I can import it directly to my EHR. It's easy to write scripts and send them to the desired pharmacy.

It's very easy to search for a med and prescribe it electronically. My favorite part about this software is that it gives you drug tiers and tells you if the drug is covered by their insurance or not. That saves a lot of time because I know which drug to send and not have to later worry about PAs or switching the drug after fighting with the insurance company.

Every now and then the software glitches when I search for certain medications. I will try searching and when I select the drug I want, the page goes blank. It only does this with certain drugs.

Marting
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service, Crashes, duplicate charts, support says clear your cache

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

We were with them for many years, AS THEY GREW THEIR PROCESS TO IMPLEMENT CHANGE AND NOT CUSTOMIZE PER PROVIDER REALLY IMPACTED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS. WE WERE NOT THE PRIORITY - BIG ISSUES WITH DUPLICATE PTS BY PHARMACY AND NOT ABILITY TO STOP IT.

MDs liked EMR except when duplicate charts were created- simple but major changes without notice and printing different types of encounters was painful.

Crashes, ERA posting in error not doing adjustments, duplicate charts from pharmacy created, claim scrubbing gets stuck, slow in billing and scheduler

Valant EHR Suite und Tebra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RXNT

Our EMR was with them and they said for scheduler and billing they would work with us. They didnt as we expected.
Melinda

Makes charting easier

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

Sidney

Future Market

Bewertet am 2.10.2016

I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals.
On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

RXNT is an amazing EHR/EMR and e-script software!

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

Overall, RXNT has been great and I don’t plan on switching to any other software.

The features that are most impactful are the east to use patient templates and the easy prescribing with a hard or soft token

I don’t feel RXNT is missing any features that I needed.

Tebra und Aesthetic Record

Warum RXNT gewählt wurde

RXNT is much more affordable

Pricing and ease of use
Chris

Worst Company

Bewertet am 6.1.2024

We have been with RXNT for over a year. Was great when we first started, now we spend all day submitting support tickets. You can never get a hold of anyone over the phone. Its hard to run a medical office when the website is always down. All they every want to blame it on is your cache or cookies to be cleaned. You can only clear it so much over and over and over.

Nothing, the system is always not working

That the system never works. You have to send multiple support tickets a day to find out why things don't work. No one has time to sit around waiting for things to get fixed.

Antwort von RXNT

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sorry they had trouble with the system and with our support team, however, our customer service team works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. The former client communicated their frustration in a disrespectful, threatening, and verbally abusive manner. This was unacceptable and RXNT does not tolerate customers treating our team members in such a manner. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we request that communication be conducted in a professional manner. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact connect@rxnt.com and we'll be happy to help!

Cassandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing that can't be fixed

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Brian

Poor customer service

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

They are very eager to set you up with their products but once you work with it and realize that they have a lot of issues in all areas (EHR, PM and scheduling) they shut down on responding to the issues. Months go by before you hear from support. They also have terrible pricing on full site options and many don’t work well. Biggest issue is will billing software. Lots of glitches and can mess up your AR quickly.

Cloud based EHR with easy access. Multi site option.

Terrible customer service and support. Disjointed and frankly they could care less how their product is effecting you practice.

Dolly

Billing Module

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Pro: customer support is very responsive. Con: several times emails have been sent with screenshots of the issues and the tech's response is basic user instructions that do not actually resolve the problem and feels condescending. Would rather it take a little longer, do a screen share with the the tech, or whatever it takes to make sure the actual problem is understood by the representative so that they can give a proper resolution the first time.

The billing portion of the software is easy to use once it is set up. However, RxNT partners with Change Healthcare which can be difficult to communicate with of you are not tech saavy.

The ease of billing once the product is set up is nice.

The reporting feature is less user friendly than other software I have used.

Billi Jo

RXNT Evaluation

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

The ease of use and clarity are superb and well executed.

One of our least favorite modality is the inability to merge same patient accounts. After 2 calls and chat online with a rep- it still does not work.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ripoff Artists

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

Reasonably good program while I used it. Worthless when I needed help.

Reasonably good program while I used it. Worthless when I needed help.

Software works well - a few glitches, but no major troubles.

I used the software for over a year and found it useful. I then had a practice change and no longer needed to use it, but forgot that it was an "auto renew" payment system. When I was informed it had renewed I contacted the company immediately and was told I was out of luck - that they don't issue refunds. I had to pay them over $700 for a program I no longer used and had no intention to use. Customer service was of no help. Unethical, unreasonable.

Jayne

RxNT

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

Overall, satisfied.

Overall, satisfied.

Easy to use, available for mobile use--helps with after hour requests.

I cannot get the technical department to contact me. The font in the software is too large and I am unable to see a full prescription in the panels for Pending and Pending Requests from the Pharmacy. They are now telling me I need to contact an IT person because changing the font under settings in my computer does not affect the font in RxNT!!!

Need more reasons for voiding a prescription--the ones given sound like the patient is at fault which is often not the case.

Way too easy to have two profiles for one patient (when a pharmacy sends in a request vs. when we enter the patient) over a minute discrepancy--i.e., one has listed the home phone and the other has listed the cell phone, but address, name, and birthdate are all the same. Trying to figure out the discrepancy and getting the two files merged is sometimes impossible!

Huma

Love the whole package

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

Great!
Customer support has been there to sort out any issues that arise.

Great!
Customer support has been there to sort out any issues that arise.

The full suite helps connect all pieces running a medical business; from scheduling to EMR to prescription and to billing; all connected and things get done with some clicks only

Inability to post patient's co-pay to their account at the time of their appointment; this only gets posted once the insurance returns claim.

Kenneth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long-time user, getting more and more frustrated.

Bewertet am 22.11.2021

Frustrating. Their support hours are only Eastern Time. Being on the West Coast means we're out of luck if any problems occur during our afternoons.

It was an easy transition from paper, and was probably pretty good when we started using it many years ago. Unfortunately, they never stayed with their strengths.

They need to have developers work with users!!!! Development always seems to have their own agenda, not contemplating how it affects end users. They make "improvements" that totally mess up our work flow!