Square Online Erfahrungen

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great order management application

Bewertet am 10.2.2023

I like that square offers different other features and applications that work with all the other square products. Square is also very easy to use and maintain.

Sometimes I think that square is physically too small or not sturdy enough.

Chris
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I’ll never go back to a “typical” credit card processor again

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

During this time where people are still a little wary of dining in restaurants, square online has been a vital tool in helping me serve customers through delivery and pickup.

I love almost everything about square. The way it catalogs all of my merchandise to the ease of access for customer info, do building my website to managing payroll and the loyalty program that engages my customers and makes shopping with me more fun for them.

There really isn’t much I can think of here, square really packs a punch but they could add a “processing fee” option where we can pass the credit card processing percentage on to the customer and remove it as a “cash incentive”

elizabeth

square review

it is okay

it is okay

it is fairly easy to use and update to keep us fairly current

we are having difficulty recapturing full money for our clients for cancelled online orders. it is very frustrating

Shopify POS

Warum Square Online gewählt wurde

they got to be too expensive and they could not handle inventory

BloomNation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

because at the time yours was more complete and seemed to be more user ready
Mihaly
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My opinion square app

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

my general experience is ok regarding square online if you are starting a small or big business square is what you need

I can say that everything works in general, how can I take payments with my tap phone

You must have a good internet signal on your phone for the app to work well when you pay with your tap phone

Thomas

The only software I’ll use

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

You can run your entire business through Square. E-commerce, storefront, payroll, marketing, team management and inventory management.

A little in the pricey side but still worth it. Getting in touch with customer service is not easy.

Warum Square Online gewählt wurde

Squares payment solutions and we could run the entire business through Square so it made sense to switch.

WooCommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

They accept CBD and Hemp companies and they offer more services than Shopify.
Kandace
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Square is great!

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I don’t use it that much.

I don’t use it that much.

I love all the functions and being able to keep track of all my clients and check them out and get them rescheduled so quickly!

I wish there was a better way to switch between locations on the appointment app

Vagaro

Warum Square Online gewählt wurde

Better way to link my appointments with my POS system.

Goldie

The price
Savannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy and affordable online service

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I love square I’ve been using it for 6+ Years now and it’s easy. I love That they offer square capital and it comes ar all the right times

I love the ability to check out a client and book a client within the same app. I love that I can Access transactions and reports right from my phone

The ability to book with a credit card for no shows and allowing us to choose what’s being charged and making sure the card is legit

Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

Cost. Accessible to me and client, smoother functions
Karen Mardell
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best business user platform available!

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Excellent. Great customer service, follow up, and explanation's when needed.

Excellent. Great customer service, follow up, and explanation's when needed.

Customers rave on the ease of use and it's super easy to navigate, edit, or update.

Sometimes, it can be difficult to find the location to make a change to the site.

PayPal und Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

Less time to set up, very customer friendly, pricing, service, and platform use.
Jonathan
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for any business period!

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. My company is growing against all odds thanks to square.

What i love about square is how user friendly it is. How square cares about its customers in how they have excellent customer service.

They help grow my business to now have multiple locations

Nothing !!!! Square is perfect. Absolutely will never leave square.

Brianna
Brianna
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

The Best Pre-Made Layouts

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Overall good experience, no issues.

Overall good experience, no issues.

I love their pre-made website designs, they are very colorful and creative. Designing with Square saves me a lot of time when editing from my mobile phone, as well.

I dislike nothing, everything works good. I just wish that the free trial was longer than 14 days.

Nicole

Stylist that uses Square

Pretty good

Pretty good

It’s Straight forward and end-user friendly.

I want more personalization for my website.

Vagaro und Acuity Scheduling

Warum Square Online gewählt wurde

I didn’t like that styleseat charged my customers to book online.

StyleSeat

Colleague recommendation
Amy
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

A Small Business With a Big Agenda

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Love it. I always have. Smart, affordable and easy to use. I especially like the fact that the two times (over ten years) that I needed tech support, I was able to talk with a person in minutes.

As a businesswoman and an artist on a mission, I appreciate having an easy to use platform for promoting and selling my work. I don’t like to spend much time on a computer, but if it’s helping me be successful, I’m in. Square offers all the tools I need in a value packed package.

Least? I suppose when I went from swipe to chip I dropped my phone handing it to a customer for a signature. Lesson learned.

Heather
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Product with Hidden Costs!!

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Functionality of the website and operation is excellent. Customer service and knowledge of staff is not what it should be and information regarding fees is unclear.

I loved how easy everything was and that it was very similar to the way Apple products work.

There are a LOT of hidden costs with Square. We were going to use Square for our entire operation as it has features for a food business that no one else in the market has. Unfortunately Square charge 50p per online order that is not explained clearly on their website. As we process thousands of orders per week that cost is huge compared to rivals. Square were unable to provide an explanation of what that 50p per order was for and as it can’t be justified we cannot transfer our complete customer base to Square.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

We only use Square for selected customers at certain festivals.
karen

Retail shop review

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Easy to use - love the integration with my POS in-store. I don't have to worry about purchasing an additional app to manage inventory.

I wish they had a gift registry option - that would make this almost perfect!

Shopify POS, Vend und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

Pricing, ease of use, least amount of issues described by other users, transportability (events outside of B&M), no need for additional apps to manage inventory between systems.
dawn
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great quality for the price

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I love the easy to use features! I am able to add products with ease. Add coupons as well. I feel it isn’t overly complicated either. I love the added features you can add.

I wish the marketing and loss cart and loyalty club were cheaper to add. I’d like those features but can’t swing the extra feeez.

PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

It looked easier and another crafter was confirmed it was easy.
Tanya
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Why you should go with Square

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I love that I can post new products to my website and then tag them on my social media platforms all within 5 min. It just makes sooo many things simpler.

The ease of setting up my website was amazing!!! I had no website design experience prior to setting mine up. It was so easy. I just followed the prompts and read some of the tips and voilà! I have an amazing website!! I get compliments from my customers all time on how nice my website looks. They are absolutely amazed that I didn’t myself with no prior experience. If I can do this anyone can!!

I can’t really think of anything that sticks out to me that I don’t like. The few issues that I’ve had were usually my error or not quite understanding what was needed. Just like with any computer software once you learn it and get familiar with it it’s a breeze.

Canva

Cost and ease of use.
Alyssa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best for small business!

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Implementing Square was the easiest way to get my small business off the ground. Whag started as just a plug in card reader on my phone has now evolved into a brick and mortar retail storefront with an awesome online presence and shopping cart. The ease of installation and setup is what I love most about Square. It's accessible and intuitive.

I wish Square would accept EBT transactions. Otherwise, I have very few hiccups with the system. And it's constantly being updated to implement new features requested by its users.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

All Square, but will Shop-If-I have a need/opportunity to try a different provider 😉

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Overall, each individual component part is quite strong. And several of them do work quite well together when aligned with the more common use cases (e.g. accepting bookings for a hairstylist followed by in-person payments, or estimates and invoice management for a service business). However, as you start layering in additional complexity or are looking at less common needs/applications, the simplicity that is arguably its core selling feature in the beginning ends up working against it as you start to feel like you've got "lots of different things, in lots of different places, and some of it is repetitive but isn't always, and some of it syncs automatically but sometimes not, and........" well... you get the drift.

Overall, they offer a robust service suite with sleek POS tools, a clean end-user UI, strong inventory management, and offer a strong, trusted brand name in the market.

I get the impression Square is best suited for rather "single-dimensional" businesses -- when you start to get into more dynamic and multi-faceted distribution channels, order types, variable inventory and order process flows, etc., it starts to feel a bit clunky.

Michaeline
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Square Online Review

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Very happy overall with ease of use. Additional upgrades and additional are appreciated.

Easy to use, inexpensive, integrates with square store easily.

Website templates are limited and square online stores start to all look similar. Offering discounts with multiple purchased items without using a coupon is not available. Having automatic shipping discounts without using a coupon is not available. Would like automatic discounts and be able to offer free shipping when minimum orders are met. Have to be careful about generating a shipping label because you only get one chance. If a shipment requires two or more labels, can only generate through square online via shippo. Then have to go to shippo to generate additional labels. That is a hassle.

Warum Square Online gewählt wurde

Wanted to integrate my retail storefront with online storefront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

I like square products very much!
Fred
  • Branche: Militär
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Finally a Website that is easy to use.

Bewertet am 16.6.2021

My time is important. I dont want to spend my time building or redesigning pages, I want to spend it with my products. Getting them described, priced and listed.

The ability to add multiple photos and contiually edit photos is probably what I like best. Description of product tells only some about the product. Buyers want to see it. I can easily edit the photos and rearrange them for renewed interest.

My products need a numbering system that a buyer can easily see and add when asking me questions about the product. Many customers want to use Pay Pal.

Scott
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Log Cabin Review

Very Good

Very Good

Ease of use, free reader and initially lower cost.

The added per transaction fee. When I signed in, there was no per transaction fee. I see fruits at Farmers' Market which means relatively low sales per transaction.

PayPal

low cost
Daisy

Jd Wireless

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I enjoy square I’ve been a member with them since 2017 and will continue to do so I just purchased a square stand for an iPad and will purchase a register to have an easier layout when making transactions.

I enjoy using Square because it is so easy and user-friendly. My employees just get right on it no need to show them 1 million times because it is that simple I enjoy it and I love to recommend other people to use it as well it’s also inexpensive and I enjoy it because it just takes some money right out so I don’t have to worry about paying no fees at the end of the month it’s already done

The least I like is how my reader disconnects but it’s fine I’ll just reconnected every day that’s the only downside

Alesha

Stylist Review

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Easy to use and I love all of the extra features.

I wish to allowed reviews to be posted on social media.

Jason
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

I love using square

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

I do love all of the features. Most of it is straight forward and easy to use.

I do love all of the features. Most of it is straight forward and easy to use.

It is easy to learn and use. It is straight forward.

It is pay to play. Subscription to open up all the parts of the service adds up quick.

Needed something better

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Online

Just was my first choice
Jordan
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best scheduling app I’ve ever used!

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

My overall experience so far has been positive. It saves me a headache most days, and keeps me super organized. Before square I just used my Apple calendar, which was a nightmare because of other non work related things interfering with my appointment. I have told almost everyone about this software because it’s really a superior application over anything I’ve used in the past. I am a highly satisfied customer!

The scheduler & the website have served me most purpose. I also really enjoy the ability to check out my customers, and keep record of all of my finances. I know that my customers have really enjoyed & appreciated the appointment notice they receive the day before their appointment, and the ability to reschedule if necessary. It has really freed up a lot of my time to do school work (full time student). I am not having to constantly remind & respond to everyone. I am highly satisfied with square, and am happy to continue using it!

I don’t have any big cons with this software. I think the only thing that was a little bit of a struggle to get used to is when I schedule new customers I have to be extra careful about inputting their information or else they are put into my system incorrectly.. which sometimes leads to scheduling mix ups.