4,9
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sachin G.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best ever APM found till yet

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using new relic APM since time but I got something that has more that we want in Germain APM. The best thing is that it is supporting many frameworks/databases/features. Also, easy user management is there in Germain APM. so you can share it with your team which you want. I got a very useful feature with a browser and a real user experience. So based on it I will design my site. Indeed, SSH/alerts and click automation is adding beauty with this software.

If they can improve better UI(design) then it will be more understandable with my team.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you Sachin. We are working on improving our UI (much easier as this UI is new/built with one of the greatest js framework) stay tune! :)

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Germain APM Cloud Application

Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Dashboard UI is easy to use and configurable. Its really use to lookup what happen on weekly basis.
Scheduler functionality available in automation help us to save more money instead of running cronjob.
After trial period usage, i got confidence to use this system for my future projects.

Angular and React applications traffic can be easily monitored with embed javascript from Germainapm.I like the way its integrated out of box.Automation is very simple and useful for triggering our cpu usage details, this help us to reduce our downtime, thanks to germainapm for this Automation.Existing SMS and Email Alert Template give us more flexibility and possiblity to use.

Adding a wizard for python app will make it easier to "monitor" a python application.

Antwort von germainAPM

thank you. Python wizard will be there shortly.

Mohammad W.

Awesome Product

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The UI of the product is little hard to understand for new customers. Sometimes login system takes too much time to response.

Germain APM have many features. User session tracking feature one of them. It's very advance tracking system that track user's every event in in his application. I like the feature.

It is a very useful product. I used their user session tracking system and it works great. It can help people to get analytics of the user session events in the application.

Antwort von germainAPM

Hi Mohammad, thanks so much!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

From setup to insights in no time

Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

germain APM offers a plethora of monitoring tools for any technology business with support for a very wide tech stack. We used their automated widgets to monitor and analyse our customer facing web apps and its datasources which were all deployed on a cloud.
From monitoring usage and performance of our web and mobile apps to identifying bottlenecks in our database queries, it enabled this very easily and rapidly. The setup was quite straightforward with helpful documentation. It took us almost no time from initiating the setup to discovering insights from our web services.

1. Availability to support monitoring across a wide spectrum of technology stacks.

2. The overall process of setting up an automated monitoring widget is quite fast.

3. High degree of customisation and control over a monitoring widget.

1. The user onboarding can be greatly improved. There should be a proper welcome guide to take user to the homepage or the desired landing page which should be guided(like a guided tour along with short video tutorial links).

2. Automation: After setting up an automation step for e.g. generating a JavaScript Script for Standard HTML application monitoring, the user has no idea what to do after setting up the monitoring. Where would I be able to see the results of this monitoring? A Step-by-Step or Stage wise like setup guide which preserves the current progress and lets user navigate to next steps until the desired journey comes to an end should be made available.

3. UI Color palette - The UI could certainly make use of more colours which would allow better UX.

Antwort von germainAPM

thanks for your review and totally agree with your comments which we have solutions coming up..stay tune! :)

Manish N.

Review for APM product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is good.

1. Easy to use interface. All resources(like Automation, Data Sources, Analytics etc) at one place.
2. Easy documentation and large no of languages support.
3. Cheaper price packages.

Ticket page design does not looks good, fonts size are inconsistent and should work on responsiveness part.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you Manish. In a later version of germainAPM (already available for onpremise, and soon to be available for cloud users), the Ticket page is significantly enhanced! users can even write comments on it and view past comments..

Shankar P.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good application

Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really excited to use in production environment. Working great.

Application is very user friendly and easy to use. Faster when monitoring and exploring resources. The main thing is onestop solution for any technology stack.

Dashboard looks quite congested, Must be having a setup wizard for user when login instead of all icon placed at home screen

Antwort von germainAPM

Hi Shankar. Thank you and couldnt agree more! we are looking at providing this setup wizard by 12/31/20 (may seem far ahead but we have so many other things in the pipeline...if you need this more urgently, please reach out to whoever you are working with or use this info @ germainapm.com

Kelly B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

germainAPM software provides powerful UX monitoring services and technologies

Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There just isn't enough time or space to include all the amazing capabilities of this company's technology. I am convinced that this software is essential to any thriving business today.

germainAPM software provides powerful (and, in my professional opinion, essential), monitoring services and technologies for any individual/organization out there today that cares to understand the various facets of their operations and how to improve upon the current/existing processes and performance levels. As a primary decision-maker in several different capacities - business services-provider, consultant, consumer/end-user, and more- I know that user experience is key and possibly even the MOST important factor in conducting successful business online today. germainAPM provides amazing and comprehensive UX monitoring including real-time user experience recordings of REAL VISITORS and REAL VISITS to your website. These recordings can be reviewed and analyzed at the convenience of the website owner AND are GDPR compliant. There are tons of really amazing and useful tools are available with the germainAPM software to provide business owners with internal shortcomings as well.

While I do feel a bit overwhelmed by the vast offerings and complex technologies of it all, I am willing to take the time to learn it and am looking forward to discovering just how much more I can do with germainAPM.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you so much Kelly. Agreed we do need to provide self-guidance

Ali N.

Nice Analytics, Debugging and User behavior Sass

Bewertet am 15.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has helped me in analytics and errors which were not reproducible. It has helped me in marketing and in conversion of my nurture funnel.

1- I liked the whole functionality and replay feature
2- Integration was super easy in Drupal
3- Good information is like IP address and analytics are there on right. It can be helpful in debugging some unreproducible errors and can be also helpful in finding marketing strategies for conversions.
4- It also helped in analyzing user behaviors.

1- It will be good if I can see the real user web page in the session replay.
2- Some kind of analytics charting similar to Segment and Amplitude
3- Not sure its there but will like to have more features in API for some custom integration

Hi Ali,
Thanks for your feedback. wrt 1) Real User Web Page is displayed and any user actions are replayed. Note that to improve your user experience with this Replay session feature, we have added a message on the replay so you know when the users is either waiting for the initial page to load or has stepped away onto another website that isnt monitored. wrt 2) Segment and Amplitude have been added in a more recent release. We are planning on upgrading our/your cloud on 7/31. wrt 3) custom integration are available and super flexible (system>rule or automation>script), let contact us if you need help there, we are always available to help and never charge for our help, and helping our clients is our #1 priority.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product, easy to use and provides in-depth insights

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integrating Germain APM into my React app was incredibly simply (though coming from a technical background). After following the straight-forward wizard to set up tracking for my website, I just needed to download a JavaScript file, add it to my source files and add a script tag to my HTML document.

Germain APM has many great features. Personally I really liked the user session tracking functionality. I could look at a user session and see a click-by-click view of how users interacted with my application. Really cool, and can see this being very helpful in debugging issues and in getting a granular understanding of how users interact with my site.

I found the dashboards a little slow to load, and though function quite well could probably be a little more stylish. Outside of that I found no real problems/issues interacting with the product.

Integrating this product into your system might be more difficult for non-technical users though. If you’ve a technical resource to integrate that/set it up, you’ll be up and running in no time at all though.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you for your review. User Session Replay has been indeed well received. As to the performance of our cloud, please reach out to us and we will get you upgraded to a faster instance (you are currently likely on a shared hardware). Wrt to your last point, we have an project to make configuration so simple that non-technical folks will be able to pick this up. stay tune :)

Muhammad zia U.

Germain APM Review

Bewertet am 29.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1) The UI is nice, user friendly, and developed in Reactjs, which is very nice.
2) From the security point of view, it is good as it creates/deactivates sessions properly.
3) It gives a track of all apps that someone has registered, so that is a nice feature.

1) Please make it super simple, provide youtube video tutorials, as I found it hard to install.
2) When you send the emails, please prompt too for a good user experience.
3) I tried to change my password by using the option of profile settings, but I was unable to do that as well. Please add that too.

Best APM tool in market

Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- It has very simple UI to get start and it also save your preferences to customise the feature set as per your need. Secondly, colourful charts really save your time and one can quickly get an idea of the application performance
- Germain APM ability to support all types of applications whether it's a web, desktop or mobile application and on whatever technology stack it's built, you can simply manage all the application layers front end, back end, Servers, network etc. with single tool is amazing.
- Getting automated Emails with set of Actions/Suggestion one need to take when any SLA fails is an awesome feature which helps you to keep an eye on application performance even when you are not accessing it
- Detailed and simple documentation for the app features. Great support team which doesn't charge anything extra.
- Last but not the least, Germain APM feature which I like the most is its Customisation Review Tool (CRT) which identify potential functional and performance issues with their severity and suggest tuning recommendations as per best practices. You don't need to wait for the application to be in production to identify your issues. Though this feature comes with an additional cost but it's worth spending.

Due to the robust feature sets, initially it took some time to understand and properly use the application. But fortunate enough to have a very responsive support team available for help whenever needed.

Antwort von germainAPM

Awesome thanks! and good call about newrelic which may have more features but germainAPM provides better insights..

Branche: Versicherung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best APM solutions in the market

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started off using Germain to monitor Oracle CRM application only, but for the past two years we were able to extend the usage to other applications as well such as Oracle Fusion Middleware. Germain has so many rich features that it can monitor any application irrespective of underlying technology, if it can access/connect to the application then it can monitor!

Germain support is one of the best, have great experience working with them! The best part is, support team never hesitated to jump in and help us debug performance issues with the CRM application, suggested different ways to slice/dice the data using Germain to get to the root cause.

User experience monitoring and root cause analysis are few of the features that are unique to Germain compared to other APM solutions in the market. The application gives you information about every user click/action taken on the browser and correlates that information with corresponding data gathered from the back end (application servers, network, database), which helps the support teams tremendously to debug/diagnose problems faster.

When we started to use the tool few years ago, customization of the application used to be a challenge and Germain support had to be engaged, but there have been several enhancements to the product and now we are able to make most of the configurations by ourselves.

The UI looks very crowded, I would like to see a redesign of the application UI such that navigation and

Antwort von germainAPM

whoever you are, thank you so much! also note that our new UI is available addressing the concern you have with our old UI, reach out to our team for an upgrade (free as usual) :)

Andrey Z.
Branche: Programmentwicklung

small feedback

Bewertet am 18.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The app looks quite competitive on the market because of huge choice of tools it can be integrated with. Automatically trace every step to root cause and solve the most complex problems in seconds - is a great opportunity for different engineers like DevOps, developer and qa. The other very practicable thing is to manage issues and use alerting rules to be notified immediately. All of positive reasons to use this app relate to a big one - stop waste a time by doing work manually. So here we have a one of advantages - very simple and user friendly interface, where customers is able to find everything they need and get a hint if necessary. Also I was excited by good structured help pages where I was able to find any needed description. And of course a very cool thing is a list of different dashboards where you can output all needed data filtering them dependingly on your needs.

While I was navigating this app I faced with two thing I was confused by. The first one is when I tried to connect my phone with desktop app I found that my desktop account was not accepted to login mobile app. Another one is when I tried to connect app to my HTML app, was required to download external js script to my server and paste in header. This donloading was blocked by anti-virus as malware. Probably you could offer just to paste in header a link to your clod script instead of downloading. Anyway I got more pleasant impressions then negative ones from researching your app.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thanks Andrey. our mobile app is only to monitor the mobile device and native mobile app performance. however we dont offer (yet) a mobile app to visualize the metrics that can be visualized when you log on to our app on the cloud. and we will provide copy/paste for the header js content as an alternative to downloading the whole js

Branche: Bankwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Review from a "performance test engineer" perspective

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1.Vast language support, so many people from different countries across the globe will feel comfortable using this tool and very soon and easily get used to all the features it has to offer.

2.Cost effective, value for money accounting to be pocket-friendly not just for enterprise level, but for start ups and mid level companies and with no limit to the industries it can be used for.

3.SLA configuration and customisation capabilities the tool offers

Well, I have nothing to complain about what it already has, but I would like to point what more it can offer from a ‘Performance Test Engineer’ perspective. I would expect any APM tool to be able to identify and filter the real users and virtual users, and it should be able to provide response times of the business processes by filtering the time taken by the tool itself in this process.

For instance, I do load testing using MicroFocus LoadRunner tool for a banking site - a web application and use Dynatrace as an APM. The response times of the business transactions are roughly x+0.3 sec (approximately, this can vary from app to app) when I execute load test with Dynatrace and when I execute a load test without Dynatrace, the response time would be x sec. Because of this reason and for the sake of getting accurate response numbers for the application before go-live, I’ll end up doing a load test with Dynatrace enabled and disabled.This causes more testing efforts and increases cost in the SDLC.

Having a feature to filter real and virtual users, measure accurately the response times of transactions between requests/response without APM time would be great to have!

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you for your review. We do have filtering to isolate Real and Virtual users. moreover, the synthetic user click feature that is offered in germainAPM is better than the one provided by HP LoadRunner. HP LoadRunner generates "http/s" traffic than a user would generate but does NOT generate/simulate "real user clicks". germainAPM generates real user clicks and/or http traffic as part of the same or separate scenario. However HPLoadrunner is better for load testing and assessing the scalability of your infrastructure. germainAPM is, in this example of simulating a user, better at proactively detecting any user issues BEFORE the real users would, on a production web application, ecommerce, etc. email us if you need more details about any of this info @ germainapm.com

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Zoran G.
Branche: Informationsdienst
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Complex powerful product, very suitable for any IT / digital environment

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is very positive - large set of features that will satisfy most demanding environments.

Germain APM is a SaaS solution that provides real-time monitoring, analytics, insights and process improvement in almost every digital environment. The benefits of Germain APM can be multifold and I’ll list some of its useful features:
- You can define multiple KPI-s, and for each KPI - several different SLA-s (Service Level Agreements). Each SLA can have its own threshold (filter/condition) that will identify the KPI datapoints for which the specific SLA will apply. For example, if you have KPI for the User Transactions, you could define one SLA for Login with a threshold of 8 seconds, and another SLA for all other User transactions with a threshold of 3 seconds.
- Different multi-level Dashboards can quickly be created and customized: Aggregated Dashboards – "top-level" dashboard you can create on Germain APM web interface (as many as you need). One of them can be "default" dashboard for each User Role/Profile; Pivot Dashboards – "2nd level" dashboard (one per each Aggregated dashboard); Drill-through Dashboards – "3rd level" dashboard (one per each Pivot Dashboard); RCA Dashboards – “4rd level" dashboard (one per each Drill-through dashboard).
- Identifying technology issue root cause – directly from the browser, network, code, database SQL statement. Also – there are code and object-level tuning recommendations.

On the other side – the initial introduction of the software in real time environment can be time-consuming and will ask for technology experts – either Germain experts, or on-site employees.

Thanks Zoran!

Jason M.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Full stack insight and alerting for many applications, including Siebel CRM

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have found that working with the Germain APM team has been very productive. The team responds to issues raised quickly, and they provide feature updates and fixes monthly. The product has evolved with our needs and requests.

Gemain's best capability is its correlation from the users' desktops through the application, database, and infrastructure. For end users in a web app, JavaScript insights are especially detailed, and its alerting integration via email and web hooks are flexible enough to work within our enterprise.

One particularly nice feature is being able to search first by field type (e.g., "Host Name") or even by a specific value. Typing in a specific value (user login, server name, SQL ID) runs a query across all searchable fields. This capability is especially helpful when the user does not know the exact field name but has a value ready. All matching fields with that value appear in a dropdown for selection.

The user interface is somewhat outdated relative to competing products; Germain APM is nearing release of a refactored UI.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you so much Jason. Our new UI is ready and we can't wait for your organization to use it! :) and thank you for your amazing support :)

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

german APM for application performance monitoring

Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

germain APM system is really an amazing tool that helps organizations in delivering the next generation high performing applications at the optimized cost of development, delivery, monitoring, and maintenance. Having this product helps us to identify the root causes of any issue, and provide an ability to fix them at the initial stage, thereby reducing rework and maintenance costs.

1. germain APM is able to control the level of monitoring we wish to perform, from the whole echo system to just a few components. It has an ability to either proactively/ re-actively set monitoring options, which is very much customizable and well suited for various customer requirements.

2. The documentation of various components provided, from the dashboard, agents or JS script help us in the ease of setting up the monitoring systems.

3. Modern software requires monitoring in application server performance, business process performance, user experience, web page monitoring etc. germain APM & CRT are providing all these essential tools, which makes it an excellent product to be used for any product development.

4. Generally, Log-based information is lost, if not monitored properly. germain APM provides a single dashboard to monitor all anomalies within our application, which helps the development team to fix them proactively at the earliest.

1. I wish the documentation for all the tools can be better organized, and also training and tutorials can be created on youTube or any other video streaming platform for the benefit of all users.

2. Some of the links do not seem to be working:
My Cloud Setting > Goal > Access Your Cloud (To Monitor, Analyze, Automate)

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you. We were not expecting that much growth in a such a short time period..we have since enhanced our cloud infrastructure so you don't experience this issue any longer, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for you review! :)

Ali qammar R.
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best real user monitoring (RUM) software available

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is really good and it has helped our organization.

Signup process is very convenient even for newbies. Germain APM is one of the best tools available online to
monitor real time user experience of your website.
Pros:

User Interface:
User interface is really interactive and user doesn't have to navigate to any other web page in order to
fully explore the options.
The website is cross functional and it works incredibly well in almost all the browsers.
Its very easy to manage the dashboard as per your business needs.

Functionality:

Germain APM monitors worst user experience by monitoring website malfunctions including expensive SQL Query, Application slowness while triggering specific chunk of code and any back-end application process. This helps organizations to improve user experiences with reduced response time.

The only con is that customer support is somewhat slow because of US and European timezone.

Antwort von germainAPM

thanks Ali! :) you can also use germainAPM to monitor Business Processes and Technology uptime and performance! and we are growing and building a support team closer to your timezone! stay tune! :)

Anwarul A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Valuable tool for performance monitoring

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like Germain APM's customized cloud settings to set configuration criteria such as priorities / goals / relevant industries to the user and how they could impact the user’s cloud design for performance monitoring of the applications. In addition, Germain APM offers a creative approach to offering full-stack coverage for a wide range of application frameworks, not simply concentrating on one component, but also involves the emerging cloud operations area that is operated by the DevOps group.. The size and complexity to which Germain APM can be implemented is unprecedented. No need to manually configure thresholds or dependencies, automatically discover dependencies and the AI helps enormously to quickly discover problems and easily get to root causes. Moreover, Germain APM immediately identifies the incidents and determines the root cause of the incidents through analytics for business processes, KPIs, browser / UX etc. It is particularly helpful for broad organizations where numerous problems can occur and it allows to easily monitor what caused the failure. Germain APM also monitors almost the entire infrastructure, from the hardware along with network components, to the software running on them and to the databases for web services. Germain APM also monitors almost the entire infrastructure, from the hardware along with network components, to the software running on them and to the databases for web services.

The present separation of features in the Germain APM may be a little daunting without structured instruction requiring some time for careful navigation and a guided walkthrough for it to be more user friendly.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you so much Anwarul. This year, we are going to improve the UI to make it easier to use for new starter.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great solution for CRM and eCommerce projects

Bewertet am 20.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had been working with Sales CRM systems and eCommerce projects for about 3 years. So I’ve tested a lot of software to monitor visitors activity. And I should tell that Germain appears to be the best decision for us. Surely it has its pros and cons. I will tell you the most important from my side:

Pros:
- It doesn’t matter what browser you use - it works perfect on all of them.
- Use Germain and you will knew every single click of your every single visitor. Following and analyzing visitors steps you will understand what he likes and what makes them to leave you site.
- Mapping business to technical metrics helped us to improve UX a lot! By the way, metrics we get - simple and clear to understand.
- Real -time. Real -time for monitoring your App, real-time support, real-time alerts when critical event happens (especially important for online banking process). It saved a lot of customers for us and our nerves)
- Price.

- I wish Garmin will improve some interface features to make it more user-friendly and mark retired fields in red. But once you get it - it’s not really a problem to use.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thanks for your review. Owing to your feedback, we now have all required fields marked red, so it is easier! :) we are also working on improving the UX of our dashboard but that is going to take till the end of the year before we complete what we have in mind. thanks again :)

Chris L.

Great Product to Track App Performance and User Experience

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Germain APM gives you the ability to track, analyze and automate user flows for your mission-critical applications. The onboarding process is simple, fast, and user-friendly, allowing you to set business objectives such as KPI performance, application priorities, and SLA thresholds. The platform also offers a broad range of wizards that assist you in configuring your app monitoring. As the platform provides end to end control, it allows you to identify any issues and remedy them rapidly, whether it be a hardware component, network, or service. The scalability of the platform also gives you the capability to configure it for the most complex application scenarios making it a solution for organizations of any size.

The onboarding process was simple, fast, and user-friendly.

The platform has a wide variety of built-in wizards, making it easy to configure and automate monitors that align with your business service level agreements.

The User Interface leverages many modern UX principles making it both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing.

The dashboards return pertinent information and double up as the system's reporting feature making report creation efficient and straightforward.

The platform offers end to end monitoring allowing you to identify any issues and remedy them.

Although the documentation is well written, it would be great to have a 'quickstart' tutorial that walks a novice user through the steps needed to get an APM state configured.

The addition of some inline 'tooltips' would allow a user to navigate and configure the system without continually referring to the help documentation.

After configuring an alert or monitoring parameter, it would be great to have a 'run now' feature to test that the config returns data.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you Chris. We have just released our first tutorial out and will be working on enriching it over this year.

Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Intuitive

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it's a very good experience using germain APM. It's very much useful and easy to use.

Germain APM provides a modular and intuitive design which helps us in visualising all of our key-metrics (technical & functional) in real-time. The simplistic way of adding smart filters on top of any component/feature is fabulous. Out-of-the-box Dashboard templates are really helpful to ramp up quickly and start visualising just by plugging in the data. It’s like one stop shop that solves the need of monitoring our systems to identify where our users are struggling.

By default please provide a sample dashboard with preloaded data to play around and learn more.
Even if I am 100% Zoom, I will always need to scroll down to click on “Next” button within a popup that has lot of white space.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you. Default dashboards are available from the left menu > dashboards > all. But we agree we need to have data on each to kind of help you start seeing that is looks like, planning to work on this sometime this year.

Adailton S.

A Swiss army knife

Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the tool allowed, in just one place, to keep the development, test management, and monitoring of the created / tested elements

I found a powerful tool, very complete because it has several resources in one place
For those looking to manage their applications, this Swiss army knife comes to improve the performance of your team and will add a lot to your production.
I still haven't seen anything like it. You can monitor how many times the page is accessed, how many clicks each button has received and generate a complete quantity report
and performance, which you can use for your management team or your devteam.
Automate your tests and repeat as many times as necessary to ensure quality in your application.
Manage consumption of your APIs, both GET and POST
Analyze KPIs and user experience through the Analytics menu. But if you don't have a lot of knowledge, Wizards can easily guide you and make your life easier.

The aplication doesn had a kind of log of changes, but it send you a e-mail when something happens

Antwort von germainAPM

Thanks you Silva. In our latest available release, we do have log changes monitoring capability and audit trail for any configuration changes that are made..let me know if you need to discuss this.

Maria G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great balance between complexity and the simplicity of the configurations!

Bewertet am 22.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Germain APM manages to balance great it's huge complexity with the simplicity of the configurations.
Even a non technical user can configure an entire monitoring system using the explanations shown at mouse hover and the documentation for more complex cases.
Variety is what makes this tool to be outstanding. It has a comprehensive industries list at setup, lots of integration options, possibility to integrate all sorts of
applications, various hardware configurations and the list could continue and continue...
The overall performance is good, navigation is smooth and quick. I can think about the fact that using Germain APM on long term will save a lot of time and also money
(e.g. not being necessary that somebody else is hired to monitor and keep you up to date with the status).

Due to the fact that the application is in continuous development you may encounter minor bugs; and one thing that i personally would prefer is to have the configuration
wizards as part of the left menu because some none computer proficient users may find them hardly.

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you so much. Wizard page has been moved up so it is accessible from he main menu. thanks to you!

Talal A.

Germain APM Found very Useful solution for my enterprise

Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

actually the best thing is we can get all the things in one place without paying extra charges and Germain APM is very useful in this pandemic because I can schedule meetings with my team easily, overall helpful when we experience any issue for my products

Germain APM found a powerful tool, easy to use and get all the resources that need for my enterprise, the features are liked most, we can do the testing, automation, monitoring, and get analytics at one place, apart from these things we can schedule meetings which is a very helpful feature for me in these days to collaborate with my team . Germain APM fulfills me all business needs. we get better quality in cheap price which is a good thing for any consumer

UI seems to be outdated need to improve and must-have mobile apps for both android and ios

Antwort von germainAPM

Thank you so much Talal. We do have a UI look-and-feel revamp project (that is now possible since we just released a brand new UI using the best JS framework on the market in 2020). We have a mobile app for monitoring/troubleshooting of android mobile device and apps, and yes we need to provide IOS. Our new UI is built with a mobile-friendly JS framework so most users are going that way..but we are looking at building a mobile app as well. thanks again :)