Restream Erfahrungen

Simon
Simon
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The #1 multi-platform streaming service! You won't look back, EVER!

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

The biggest problem to grow an audience is to be able to put yourself in front of as many eyeballs as possible. This becomes especially difficult when your audience is spread across multiple websites/platforms. With Restream, it becomes easy to put yourself in front of audiences in over 30 platforms. You can later use the data to find out which platforms are doing well and what time of the day/week is better for different platforms. This way, you're able to reach the right audience at the right time. Also, being able to seamlessly connect the chat from different platforms is a godsend. Never have to worry about missing out on another message or wonder if we've missed anything.

For someone who was looking for a platform to be able to stream to multiple websites, without having the overhead to be able to do it locally, Restream came as a big help. I did not need server grade hardware to stream to multiple platforms, just one stream that I send to Restream that is then sent out to ALL connected platforms. The ability to see chats from all these different platforms in one location is something I love about Restream. The only thing I need to worry about is the ability to send one good stream to the main service. Everything else just falls in place without me having to lift a finger.

The inability to stream to a Facebook page on the free version is a let down. For someone who is just starting out, it might be difficult to pay a monthly bill when the customer acquisition cost is already worrisome. But it is not a detriment to growth because the free plan will suffice for 95% of all first time users. It would also help to be able to stream to Facebook page when you have less than 100 followers, which would make it easier for those entering the market.

Austin
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The software you need to be seen!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Over 2+ years Restream has allowed me to build a positive and interactive community across the internet and has expanded my audience and friendships along the way, if it wasn't for restream then I don't think I would be where I am today.

I like that Restream allows me to showcase my work across all the platforms that are important to me. I can share my designs and games with the people I love around the world because Restream exists. I feel like the UI is easy to understand, intuitive and functional, and the servers are typically well maintained.

I experience occasional disconnects from the server side but this could also be a problem with the platform being connected to.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

XSplit Broadcaster

Warum Restream gewählt wurde

Castr became a fully paid service

Zuvor genutzte Software

Castr

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Restream

The savings as well as the phenomenal and easy to use UI, tech support and general care that the Restream team takes with it's users.
ANTHONY
ANTHONY
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Restream isn't worth the money

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

overall experience with Restream is that I don't like it and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone at all

The only thing that I liked about Restream was the free trial that was given to me for 30 days. Other than that its not worth the money at all to extend or do monthly

Major issue that I have with Restream is the fact that the servers crash so much that it shuts down the software immediately. The capability to restart from where you were is really ashamed where for us DJ's that use it, it hurts us with connecting with our fan bases

Antwort von Restream

Hello Anthony,
First, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our product; we consider each review seriously and want to apologize for the inconvenience you had.

I did some digging on my end and wasn't able to find any server restarts that weren't triggered manually in the past couple of months. However, I believe it's essential to have our team carefully investigate your account and try to understand why these restarts happened.

If you can, please reach out to the support chat directly on our website or to support@restream.io. We'd be happy to re-apply the trial to your account to test our service while we work to resolve the restarting issue.
Cheers,
Victor B - Marketing manager

Margaret
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software. It has made my world a sweet place.

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

It is to go live with Restream. It is quick and highly applicable.

It is to go live with Restream. It is quick and highly applicable.

It's professionalism is the major thing here. Restream has made my job known to the world through wonderful videos. It is quite favourable for different social platforms. It has been easy for me to use it since customizing and integration is quite impressive. Very relatable.

No cons. Restream will do its job to excellence. Am delighted. I highly recommend Restream for instant and effective results.

Yann
Yann
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A straightforward way to go live on multiple social media platforms at the same time

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

In my opinion, of all the things Restream does, the one I like the most is helping creators leverage live streaming to grow their audience and influence.

I really like the fact that I can reach people on different platforms (already 30 platforms with the free plan!), and I can do so from a single dashboard.

Restream's approach is relatively intuitive, so you'll be able to leverage it even if you don't consider yourself much of a tech savvy person.

The second thing I'm a fan of is the chat feature. Try to imagine having to keep track of each individual chat, comment and conversation that's happening on a specific platform you're streaming too...it would be impossible!

But Restream comes to the rescue by centralizing all the comments, questions, etc. from multiple platforms into a single chat, making the life of live streamers easier.

As someone who's managing a Facebook group, I know that I won't be able to use Restream to add my Facebook business page and group to the list of platforms I can multistream to unless I'm ready to go for a Restream premium plan.

Granted, this isn't the end of the world, by no mean, but I think that, when it comes to impacting and growing my audience, I would like to start from my existing one – and, in my case, my Facebook group would be a the top of the list.

Jesse
Jesse
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Build a Community Across Multiple Platforms!

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Having streamed to one platform exclusively for about a year (some time ago), I wanted to try other sites without leaving the original platform behind. Due to Restream's extensive features, I was able to not only stream to multiple platforms but grow a community across them all. It extended my reach in ways I wouldn't have otherwise considered and has changed the way I look at streaming entirely!

The chat features really make Restream a standout product. Connecting viewers across multiple sites enables me to build a community that transcends any one streaming platform, and for that I am grateful! There's several options for how you want to accomplish this too, which gives you a great deal of control.

It can take a while for new platforms to be fully integrated, especially chat features. That said, Restream still seems to get that accomplished faster than other services. There are occasional hiccups with individual platforms, but they're typically due to a change on the platform in question that hasn't been fully rolled out or documented. Even then, Restream is quick to address these issues!

Manasseh
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Restream provides the best streaming services for simultaneous multi-platform streaming.

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

Streaming across a variety of platforms, using studio tools, and extensive modifications. Its simplicity of use makes my life feel less stressful.

Almost all streaming platforms are available for simultaneous streaming. Restream is easy to set up and has a tonne of amazing features, like their own Restream Chat that links all streaming platforms into a single chat room and many more. Real-time interactions with all of my streams have been made possible with Restream's addition of FTL servers for streaming.

Restream only give you 10 minutes to schedule a video, which is not competitive because rivals like Castr allow for 1-minute scheduling. This is crucial if you need to plan an emergency video.

Mauro
Mauro
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great all-in-one production + multiplatform streaming tool.

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Restream is solid and reliable and very straight forward to set up. You just need to connect your social accounts where you want to stream to and you're good to go.
Built-in chat module solves the problem of being logged in to multiple accounts with different devices to answer questions / see comments in the live chat.
Quality of video interviews of guests is excellent and overall output looks very professional.

Restream is a complete tool for streaming multi-platform (i.e. simultaneously to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, .etc...) straight from your desktop. Very easy to setup with a dry yet clear interface, it's simple even for the non-experienced user.
The built-in studio allows for one-man team productions like interviews (up to 10 guests,) tutorials and talking-head vlogs. You can share your desktop, add graphics and captions and see, show on screen and reply to comments from ALL your social networks during live broadcasts using the built-in chat window.
Can be easily expanded to allow for external / additional cameras using a capture card (like Elgato or an ATEM Mini.)
RTMP option allows for streaming to Instagram Live as well (using free app Yellow Duck.)

Can't get rid of the Restream branding/watermark unless you go with the Pro Plan. Also, you need the Pro Plan to stream Full HD 1080 from the Studio (can do it with external source, though.)

Sahakanush
Sahakanush
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Restream is amazing for streaming our medical programs

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

Restream is the best service for streaming to multiple destinations. I build my community on different platforms with spending less time and effort on it

Restream pricing is pretty fair and you get lots of features. I like that they have lots of discounts on different occasions.

I am in the medical field and we lack lots of videos, live stream lessons and everything that a student would need digitally, once they get home or whenever they didn't have the chance to attend the lesson. So what we do is to stream our lessons, practices and experiments for them through Restream.

I am using the free version of the service and don’t have any complaint about any of the features I get.

MikeToon
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

You can't go wrong with Restream

Bewertet am 24.11.2023

All in all, a great tool for multi-streaming, especially if your business relies on reaching multiple audiences from different social media networks.

If you're managing multiple social media accounts and wish to livestream all at once, then Restream is your go-to Tool! With one device, we can stream to all of our social media!

Sometimes, there are considerable delays on certain social media platforms, alongside with frame drops.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Restream review

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

I have enjoyed it since I returned to it once again.

I have enjoyed it since I returned to it once again.

The Livestudio framework they offer is a straightforward yet highlight rich framework to have the option to do live and recorded recordings. It additionally permits you to transfer prerecorded recordings as a component of a live stream. what likewise makes it marvelous is that, it permits you to stream to various stages at no expense.

The nature of the livestream video is exceptionally subject to your own transmission capacity so regardless of whether utilizing it's anything but a recorded video, the quality isn't great, so it can't be utilized to make quality disconnected recordings, which it ought to have the option to.
I dont like that the nearby recordings you transfer to stream live in reality actually come from your own machine and not from their worker despite the fact that it has been transferred, this implies that you are as yet restricted by your own transmission capacity. Contenders get round this by permitting any transferred recordings in excess of a couple of hours old to stream from their workers

John

Streamer Review

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Highly enjoyed the experience. Although the chatbot is a hit or miss for me, thats not to say that the idea and ability to expand the brand and expand into collecting as much data as possible his such a huge up in my overall experience. You also get paid versions in the software which I haven't used but definitely doesn't hurt to see what those offer.

you have the opportunity to expand your brand and collect as much data as possible. With Restream having the ability to stream to multiple platforms at the exact same time even on the free version is such a good move for creators who are growing and or expanding the waters in other platforms.

Your having the chance to collect data on growing doing comparison from one site to another. All of this at the exact same time.

The chatbot is sometimes just a hit or miss for me. I could be doing something wrong, I wish it was more of a nicer config to customize things but wish the chatbot could be more easily usable.

James
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for streamers

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

The Restream platform (channels, comments, monitor, etc.) has greatly consolidated two major things for us: The steps needed to go live, and the number of browser tabs needed to maintain quality of service. Hands down, I would recommend Restream.

Restream was a game changing for us. We specialize in live, weather coverage. Sometimes that means unplanned, time-sensitive, storm coverage. Restream allows us to go live to all of our platforms quicker than any other platform we've ever used. Restream allows us to go live to many platforms with few clicks. With Restream, we go live to multiple platforms with less clicks than it would take to manually go live on Facebook alone. If you're not using Restream, you're doing it wrong.

The team at Restream seems to always be innovating and trying to stay up-to-date with the latest each platform has to offer. Naturally I assume they're restrained by available API access to those platforms, which isn't their fault. I wish I could do a few more things, such as giving my Facebook streams different video names and post descriptions. I also wish I could use Restream to control the crossposting opportunities seen natively on Facebook.

Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best rebroadcast service on the market

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

We’ve been using this service since we wanted to broadcast on all platforms, but we tried creating our own software based on Wowza but it never worked, thanks to ReStream we now, got an audience all around the world on all platforms

The service is online and required only the RTMP URL to be modified in the broadcast software (original source) then all happens on the dashboard it’s so easy !

The Chat Software implemented in the Web Service got few issues but I think they will resolve this later.

Christian
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Just something from a casual streamer

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

I really like using it and will definetely keep on streaming over your software.
The biggest plus...

The biggest plus ist the free usage and if you try one making it even better, than it will be perfect.

I really like the easy usage of your software. Just putting up all the streamkeys and nothing really more to be done to start streaming to all the sites i want. The overall quality is also very good, i think i only had 1 stream disconnect (where it was not my internets fault) and i streamed at least 400 times through restream.

Well as good as the software may be, there are several things that really annoy me.
One Problem i have is the restream chat desktop software. It crashes really often and when i say that i mean like every 2-3 streams when i am live for more than 2 hours. It is extremely annoying and also disturbs the overall experience my stream provides to me and the viewers.
Another problem is, that sometimes it cant connect to twitch or youtube or has a really huge delay between those sites. Sure there are also things that your software can't influence but if twitch is delayed by 10 seconds and youtube by 40 i doubt that its just youtubes worse servers?

Andrew

It’s a streamers toolbox

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

I’ve been using Restream for years and it’s always been pretty solid. Very few bugs and if there ever is they are on top of it.

Being able to broadcast to all platforms is nice and it adds some hidden features like being able to test your stream by turning off all channels. The restream chat app is always really nice even if you only stream on one platform.

The new chat app is missing features the old one had like being able to play a sound every time a new chat comes in. There is a feature like this in the new chat but you can’t change the sound. The old chat also had a bot that is not present in the new app. There also used to be a way to view your stream health on all platforms but I can’t seem to find it anymore.

Caleb Cay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extra line of security and quality for any stream

Bewertet am 6.4.2019

My experience with restream has always been good and its nearing the point where I dont think I could see myself streaming not using Restream.io

It simplifies a lot of the stressful and confusing things about streaming.
The vast amount of services it's compatible with makes you unafraid to experiment with new services outside of just twitch and facebook.
It's also one of the only services that makes streaming to facebook.gg far less of a headache. It does a better job than even facebook itself.
the pricing is affordable and reasonable and the customer support is top tier.

I wish there were more options regarding social alerts. Such as being able to schedule them and having them not trigger say if you have to stop your stream and then re start right away. But thats a very small gripe compared to the overall value you're getting.

Gino
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Restream is Useful

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

So great to be able to get my whole community from all platforms together without anyone missing out on any of the live streams and live content.

The amount of services and playforms you can multi stream to is wonderful. The ease of changing all titles at the same time has been a wonderful addition to the service since it was implemented. It is quite easy and reliable to use restream to all accounts and platforms. Plus the different campaigns

Sometimes i feel like the FTL setting doesnt worn too well and bitrate falls a bit and even though it works well with mixer it doesnt go well with twitch and i cant make individual changes to the settings.

Nathanael
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Reach Far and Wide

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

Extremely positive experience. Our team covers different angles to various platforms simultaneously, but sometimes, it's just not possible to have everyone on deck for an event. Restream allows for a member to opt out if necessary without shrinking our potential visibility, and frankly, that's fantastic.

Ease of use and convenience. It's fantastic for when you have an event and want to make sure all your bases are covered at once. It's no longer a question of, "If my team can't commit for a day and I alone stream to this platform over here, who am I leaving out over there?" You're covered. With Restream you're a one man army on all fronts.

Not much I'd consider a con. Sometimes the Restream chat across platforms is a tad temperamental. I'd say the only real dislike is the auto-fill into descriptions and titles upon start of stream that says "Restreamed with Restream.io". I understand the need to advertise a service in use, but perhaps a customization of the message or adjustment to placement if it's in a longer description, maybe even a premium to remove it altogether. Right at the top can feel a bit intrusive at times.

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Restream - for the streamer who doesn't want to settle

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

I use Restream to direct my live video to multiple platforms. I use it to stream onto Twitch, Mixer and DLive at the same time.

Restream offers livestreamers the ability to direct their stream to multiple platforms directly from their streaming software. It is simple to use, easy to setup with your software and offers many platforms for users to stream to, and keeping the list updated with new platforms as they become available.

Considering it is free, the feature set is great. However, I would like the option to easily be able to create accounts and setup restream through the non-english streaming platforms it offers. As someone who only speaks english but would like to connect with those on Chinese/Korean streaming platforms, this does pose a difficulty for me. It would be a great feature for Restream to offer easy account setup on these platforms to use with Restream.

Xi

My Two Year+ Experience with Restream

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

I like the ease to restream to different platforms and a very good chat that integrates it all.

I really dislike that the chat often cannot keep up with the chat, the delay in the chat and the fact the web and desktop chat aren't the same. One can play gifs and show pictures but not have emotes show up while the other can show emotes from all platforms such as Frankerfacez but cannot play any gif or pictures.

This difference makes no sense to me along with the major delay and freezes with chat when many people are watching.

Calvin
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Testing, Streaming, Switching

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Restream has been an absolute necessity in my streaming career, and as a set-dev streamer, it has allowed me to do my job so much better than if I were to not have it. I sincerely hope it is a platform that continues to be expanded and improved.

Whether it's for a quick stream, or for an extended session, Restream has been the perfect platform to allow me to quickly stream to all my platforms at once, or select different platforms for different streams. It allows me to do this quickly using a user-friendly Web-based GUI rather than juggling stream keys moments before going live. It has taken the headache out of changing settings for different service providers (twitch, mixer, facebook, etc.) with no noticeable loss in quality or increased stream delay.

A lot of the times my viewers complain that the title hasn't changed or my category is incorrect. This has been an on-and-off issue for me and not something I've been able to pinpoint. Using the mass title editor is convenient, but it doesn't always work it would seem.

KENRICKS
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

#1 & Best platform for Multistreaming

Absolute Perfection in every sense of the word

Absolute Perfection in every sense of the word

Restream is the best platform for Multistreaming, none of the competition even comes remotely close, from the ease of setting up and using the service to the generosity of them (Restream) giving us multiple free channels to stream. Words can't do them enough justice

None, because honestly looking for any reason to criticise the platform would a lie, Restream simply is priceless and a leader in the world of Multistreaming

Ryan
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Go-To

Bewertet am 5.4.2019

Restream has been my go to for years, and recently there has been an uptick with new features and integrations that makes me excited for the future.

My favorite part about restream is how quickly and easily it is to get running. You can join and be streaming to all your services in literally just minutes.

Currently you cannot change the game on all your services at the same time unless it is in the "most popular" games on the services. You have to change by service, one by one.

Chad
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Restream IO

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Awesome service, very reliable, not to difficult to use. Allows users to stream to multiple platforms simultaneously.

Multi platform streaming simultaneously with one outgoing feed from your system.
Compatible with twitch , YouTube, Facebook, and just about everything you can think of.

Difficult for lower level computer users to use as it requires a bit of navigation and linking of accounts through ip addresses.