GloriaFood

Eine Plattform zur Verwaltung von Bestellungen und Lieferungen für Restaurants

Diego M.

What a GREAT delivery system

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

It capabilities to multi location and draw delivery areas are great. They offer lots a possibilities when setting up promotions and discounts. It is a no brainer if you are looking to set up a delivery system for your business

Would be great if they could offer more 3rd party integrations such as online payment systems.

Kevin M.

Lifesaver during the first and second Covid-19 Social Distancing in Vietnam

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

As I mentioned GloriaFood helped our restaurant a lot. It was a surprise feature during the first social distancing campaign here. A competitors system went offline the first week and this GloriaFood system really helped. Right now we are using both this system and GrabFood. GrabFood may get more orders but per order, GloriaFood brings in higher revenue. Our loyal customers will use GloriaFood even though they know they can always get a good discount with GrabFood.

The software is easy to setup and implement with Facebook or website (WordPress in our case). We got it up and running just in time for the first social distancing which closed the restaurants except for deliveries. Customers were easily able to adapt to this app. Training the staff to use it was a breeze.

What is good about this software was the ability to add photos to each food item if needed. Our customers needed it.

The reports and heatmaps are another valuable asset to the this app as well. We can see exactly where we need to focus on our deliveries more.

Not related to the app but if a customer ordered via Facebook, then they tended to message us on whether we got their order or not. Other issues, if there was bad bandwidth, the restaurant would tend to blame me, rather than the bandwidth, if there were issues with the app.

One thing I would like to see are tabbed menus. Restaurants like the one I manage the IT for have many food items. A tabbed menu will be helpful.

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GloriaFood

The software boutique took forever to get a basic menu to delivery system ready. In the end, I chose GloriaFood because it was the easiest, and fastest, to set up.
Shayne T.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a good app but just one vital problem is plagueing it

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

Setting up was easy. Using it is intuitive. Only issue is order management and that awful forced max volume alert. Every other food ordering app (Ubereats, Skip, Fantuan, Doordash, and their direct competitors) have volume control and notification settings! I don't understand why GloriaFood think they need to force this on owners. Their only recommendation is to add an external bluetooth speaker but you know what? You aren't the only food ordering app, we can't add a bluetooth speaker JUST for you when restaurants typically use multiple food ordering apps at a time... seriously arrogant developers. Otherwise the app is good. If it weren't for this single problem that makes the app simply unusable in our quiet restaurant, we would've highly recommended this app.

The base features are free allowing you to test the application before committing to a subscription. The set up was easy and the website builder creates a nice looking website. The ordering process works fine. It's also available in multiple languages which is nice.

As per the title, there is one outrageous issue with the software and it's fully intended by the developer. The notification/alert is an very obnoxious sound and it is on FULL volume. Even if you lower your devices volume or mute it, it doesn't matter. The app will force your device back to full volume and blast the hideous alert repeatedly until you accept/deny the order.

This is a fully intended "feature" by the developers. If you look at the reviews on the application store, there are loads of reviews requesting this to be turned off or add a setting to control the volume. However the developers say it's intended so restaurants do not miss the order. But that's an extremely ignorant take on the issue. First of all, every restaurant has a different level of ambience. Some are crowded and bustling which could use the higher volume while some have a quiet and relaxing ambience which would be destroyed by the shrilling alert. Some devices can have an extremely high volume at max settings. It's utterly ridiculous that this widely complained problem is the hill that the developers choose to die on. I understand they don't want restaurants to miss an order, but it should be up to the restaurant how they choose to do so not the developer.

Again, I can't stress how loud the hideous alert is. It makes customers at the front desk JUMP, every head in the restaurant turns to see what this god awful sound is coming from, and my employees are begging me delete this app.

Alicia S.

Life Saver

Bewertet am 21.2.2021

Great customer service, easy set up and maintenance, great functionality!

In this year of scrambling to adjust our business model in response to the Covid19 Pandemic the GloriaFood online ordering platform was a life saver. This platform allowed us to keep our business open and keep the hungry people fed while abiding by our local Covid19 mandates and best practices for due diligence in keeping our staff and customers safe. I'm excited to see how much it helps our efficiency in service this upcoming summer as we get back to a more normal business model!

I'm excited for updates to reporting offered as this company grows and expands. I would love to see reporting that showed a breakdown of menu items ordered so we can see what is selling and what is not week by week and at the end of the year. I would also love reporting that showed a breakdown of sales and tips on sales that was quicker to access (not requiring the exporting of a file to excel and manual formula entering to get totals for both daily).

Upserve und Toast POS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GloriaFood

Gloria Food had what I needed and not a bunch of stuff I did not. Menu set up was easy and is easy to modify daily. Can't beat their pricing too!
Miriam W.

Excellent & Affordable Online Ordering with Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

The superior online ordering platform that they offer has given me an edge over my competition and has helped my delivery business to grow. It solves the issue of phone order-taking errors, it increases customers purchase totals and reduces labor costs. It also reduces the staff required for order taking which is very critical, especially during this past year with the covid-19 pandemic because we were running on very short staff (and many restaurants are struggling with this same issue).

When seeking an online ordering platform I scrutinized many options available. Gloria Food is top notch for so many reasons. First of all, you do not have to be nervous about any big comittment in the beginning before you have evaluated the software (even though once you join you will love it!) You can even begin for free. All of the services they offer are very affordable and less expensive than others options that are inferior to them.
Setting up your menu is so easy and creats a very user friendly experience for customers. You only have to pay for what you need or want so you can build on to the services as you desire. They make setting up a website with the domain name of your choice seamless and they help you with everything. You can use the credit card processor you choose if you set up online payments and they DO NOT charge ANY PER ORDER FEES! This is amazing! You get to keep your hard earned profits.
I especially love that when customers place orders you can give them customized fulfillment times for pickup or delivery or say YES to the time they have chosen. Almost NO online ordering platforms offer this and it has made all the difference for our business! *DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THIS FEATURE!*
They have so many great features including many options for offering promotions and marketing. Anytime you have a question you can just message them on the chat and they will help you in any possible way. They are promt, kind, helpful, sincere, and so smart!

I been using the software and services for three years and I cannot think of any issues I have had. The only times I have had issues it has been related to my own outdated hardware.
The only thing I am hoping they will add to their offerings is an app for restaurant employees to input orders (for phone or in person orders) that would print just like the orders placed through the website so all the restaurant orders would be integrated into one system.

Andrea G.

EXCELLENT UNDER ANY ASPECT

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

I consider this software a game changing for my sector for several reason.
First of all it's FREE , of course there are sections where you have to pay but I found the prices very honest and all the system is already optimised to increase the selling, changing a dish on the main panel it change everywhere in no time.
The system works like all the others like for example Uber Eats or Just Eat but for what I've tried until now even better without any addictional cost.
I've subscribed only for the website ( 9 USD per Month ) and it is my only cost .
There is the possibility to have a dedicated mobile app ( little extra charge ) or use their mobile app for free.
The Customer service exceed any expectation keeping in touch with you all the time and only few minutes to get an answer , doesnt matter if are 10pm on Sunday evening , also they use a very easy chat where you can come back to see it for future reference or open a new one . Any passage , even if very easy to use , is explained very well with screenshot.
The Customer service is always at your disposal also to help in customise as much as possible based on your needs.
The system overall its very good, easy to use and intuitive but what surpraised me more is that for the first time I'm working with a system who I'm certain is been develop not only from a developer but also from someone not only familiar but expert of my sector.
Well done Gloria Food !

I believe the only improvement it can be done is to improve the compatibility with other thermal printers . At the moment if you want to print your orders ( and I believe is Important ) the minimum spend for a printer surpass the 200 Euros

Great Agnostic Online System

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

When covid hit, we experienced a slow down and have already been using Gloriafoods for almost a year at that point. We began helping local restaurants to prevent them from going out of business. We processed close to 50,000 orders last year between all of our local customers. Having this also helped with our income as we rely on merchant service processing.

We are very happy with GloriaFood, it has been a great addition to our lineup of products. We are happy to have a system that is agnostic and can be used by pretty much and food establishment. The options for a sales optimized website is also very nice.

In today's age, everything is done by a mobile device. Not being able to pause orders or make changes from a mobile device has been tough. It has increased the amount of support that we provide to customers as they do not always have access to a desktop computer. A mobile app or website with admin functionality would go a long way! Also need the ability to import by CSV or excel format. Managing order ahead is also troublesome, it would be good to have item countdowns. (ie. only 50 available online)

Zongnan X.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

An inexpensive Online Ordering software does what it claims

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

Very happy with what we get for the fees we pay. obviously improvements can always help, and the dev team seems do update their software. it is just what they find important might not be what we think the same. but nevertheless, they have a good support team and information do get shared and passed on. we look forward to continuing work with them!

Easy to set up, robust with the ordering flow, low to none maintenance.

Order accepting app is lacking some end of day functionalities, eg. end of day report of sales. Payment summary. Order cancel and refund functionality do not appear to exist.

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GloriaFood

More reseller friendly, more flexibility
Cory G.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to expensive delivery service fees

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

We have saved a lot of money by offering customers the option to order online and pick up using Gloria's menu system.

The admin interface is easy to use and has most of the features you would expect. Some options cannot be changed but are set to reasonable defaults. Customer support is excellent despite the support team is on opposite time zone as ours.
The customer-facing menu which Gloria provides is really great. Super easy to use and not confusing for our customers. I like how it just floats over our homepage, rather than being part of the DoorDash/Postmates/etc website.

Gloria foods does not handle refunds directly. You have to go to the credit card service provider, in our case Stripe. This is not a problem for us, but does require more effort.

Chris J.

Brillant tool for restaurant

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

I am absolutely amazed by basically everything that entails GloriaFood. Since my main job is a different one, I was working on the set up of the system mainly at night times. And even during these times I did have permanent real time support. All customer service employees were very helpful and I just got a very detailed instruction session on Zoom that was ran by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is a very friendly and exceptionally professional member of the team. Thanks again to the whole team for this brilliant software solution. Keep it up.

The user-friendliness of the system is something that can not often be found on the market. And we could not believe that the main functions were completely free.

There are a few tiny things that I would have suggested to improve. When talking to the customer service I got told that most of my suggestions had already been submitted as feature requests.

Muhammad aleem K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Food Ordering System

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

My Over all experience is very good with GloriaFood, First of all the service center live chat is so fast and so much helpful, I never saw any company doing this great job. And their system has a reasonable cost for what service they are providing. Most of the system is actually absolutely free. What services you buy are also a need for now a days. I am very happy with them. And they are always open for new ideas and implementing new things for costumers.

Easy to install the system, own website or their website.
Order accepting is ok, need little more betterments.

Restaurant can submit only one price, Now a days restaurants have two prices one is take away and another is delivery price. This system you can only use if you have one price and you charge extra delivery cost on complete order. In Europe most of the restaurants have two prices as I said above.
Second Thing is the order taking app, it is not good enough to get many orders at one. Some times a restaurant is getting so many order that he has to press accept the order button then he has to type the time duration every digit and then he must press the button for printing the order. I think it is a long way to do. It can be better by just clicking on time button, 15 , 30, 45, 60, or 90 only one Tap and the order is printed.

Christian G.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Good if you use some functions

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Almost satisfied. secondly, they still have to make customizations in the backend

ability to take online orders with a few euros a month. we are talking about a commission between stripe and Gloria food of about 3.5-5.5% of commission compared to the delivery platforms which are about 18% in Italy

Little possibility of customizing the default options. Example texts translated into Italian even if correct but not clear for an excellent customer user expirence.

It does not allow you to create a welcome code in money but yes only in%. this for marketing generates problems, so you are forced to take the marketing package if you want to make small marketing strategies.

Another problem is the export of data which does not allow you to see the customers who have used the promotional codes and how much is the discount amount

John R.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best decisions I made in 38 years in business!

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

Have increased online orders from 5% to 42% in two years.

Easy to use. Can do just about anything I want online for next to nothing. Tech support is the best. Never any down time.

Just wish I could use it more for dine in customers at their table.

Spiro P.

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Gloria Food is helping small businesses around the suffered hospitality industry by offering excellent solutions for them to go online and continue making revenue, especially during this pandemic.

I have the best experience with the customer support team from Gloria Food. They are always on top of my issues and their response is very quick.

SOme features are still missing but the company is working on them as we speak. Hope to see them soon.

Jonathan B.

Avoid like rhe plague

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

VERY EASY SYSTEM THATS PROGRAMED VERY WELL! ita too bad it throws your money away!

Anyone whos smart, would kill this flaw!

BASICALLY: after 3 minutes Gloriafood will THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY!

yes you heard that right, yoh will pay extra for an online servie to THROW away your money!!!

if uou dont physically confirm within 3 minutes, this “automated” system will DENY YOUR MKNEY!

Do you want you pay extra for an online, fully automated system to THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY???

THE MONEY THROWING AWAY! maybe they dont know that times are hard during covis

Cosmin C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and great product to use

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Great product and great team!

Out of the box solution for a restaurant website and online order system.
Easy to implement, easy to use by the clients and with great support also.

Some small features that will be fine to have and are not there yet, but nothing really important for us.

Nirmal P.

Amazing

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

Its so easy to use and looks fantastic. Much better than before when II hired a professional to setup online ordering system. And above all every sing help is available via chat with quick response and every question is answered. Very polite chat operators and very helpful.

I wish there was option to change ringtone on app when there is new order as sometimes in too much noise its very difficult to catch it. But the good thing is it keeps beeping until it is dealt with.

Robert N.

Great Online Ordering System

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Easy to use and easy to setup. Intuitive and easy to use front end ordering system. Great customer support and wonderful campaign system included.

Features that I would like to see included to links to systems such as adroll and possibly also a loyalty system.

Yesid C.

Software muy completo

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Es muy intuitivo y fácil de usar, aunque en ocasiones tarden en responder, su equipo de soporte es preciso.

Carece de opciones de personalización, aunque su versión gratuita es bastante robusta, sus servicios de pago son muy elevados para restaurantes emergentes.

Francisco L.

Awesome software

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Im really happy to use it and be able to seel it to my clients. Best choise.

The amount of features. And How essential it is right now for the restaurant bussiness.

Its not possible to connect with a wordpress to make a directory of all your restaurants in gloria food.

Osama M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Need to add a feature

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Everything is good, i was just wondering if you guys can add a feature or an option box, where the customer can choose from which location we wants to pickup his order?

Limit of feature development, and lack of local banks online payments

Javier P.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Valoración de implementacion

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Me encanta gloria food. Ojalá pudiera implementarla en todos los restaurantes de mi ciudad. Son miles.

La facil implementación del restaurante y la integración con Fanpage de Facebook, como también en las páginas personales.

No se trata de una contra, seria como una recomendación. Por lo menos acá en mi ciudad. Arica, Chile existen dentro de FoodBooking solo 5 restaurantes que cumplen con los requisitos de aparecer en la app. Como se trata de una aplicación que busca ayudar a los que inician este negocio, no debería ser un requisito tener un sitio web propio para poder estar en la app de foodbooking. Creo que se debería evaluar la calidad del menú y los datos ingresados para que tengan más restaurantes en la app y sea más utilizada por los clientes.

Kimberly G.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Fantastic software with lots of great features!

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

Easily solves online ordering cost problems for restaurants while avoiding the high fees of third party companies.

First of all, you can start for free. They already have great features in the free version like online ordering and reservations and marketing tools and just added order at the table. Super easy to use with great additional features like payments for an additional fee.

I haven't found any cons yet. I'm surprised more restaurants have not adopted this but I think it's just because they don't have staff available to implement it. That's why I do so for a fee.

Justin K.

Great Value for Small Restaurants

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

Very easy to use, intuitive, clean, fully integrated. I love how the menu is scripted directly on your existing website instead of a new webpage. Pick-up services and delivery services work seamlessly. Very inexpensive compared to other options. Many features are available.

The ordering receiving app on the tablet needs some updating, pre-orders can sometimes be lost and forgotten as they are not sorted (you can find a workaround by looking at the reports). No estimated ETA for orders that are requested ASAP. Inventory features are limited if not non-existent. Not a deal-breaker but if customer profiles were made I think the checkout process would also be quicker.

Oliver M.

Simple and effecient

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

basic package gets you going for free and allows you to grow as you grow with the software with little to no initial investemnt.

mobile access is next to nothing in now a day and age this should be a must to allow on the go managment of the system.
the ability to "close" the restaurant from the orering app would be great.