Ecamm Live

Yann
Yann
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My go-to platform for live streaming

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

I have been using Ecamm Live for years, when the platform was exclusively working with Facebook Live... things have definitely changed in the last couple of years!

I really like the fact that Ecamm Live has become a sort of "Swiss army knife" for pretty much all things live streaming, and it now enables you to stream on several social media platforms, including YouTube, LinkedIn and Restream.

It may take a moment to learn everything that the platforms lets you do but there's a lot. One feature I'm a fan of is the ability to set up different "camera scenes" (e.g. you on camera, a slide or video in the background, you on camera with a lower-third banner being displayed). This enables you to switch to different scenes and camera angles, which is ideal when you're discussing something, you'd like to showcase something or you feel like putting emphasis on a point you're making.

I mention Ecamm Live's "camera scenes" as one of my favorite features the platforms brings to the table.

While on the one hand it's quite powerful because it lets you create unique live streaming experiences for your audience, it also represents a challenge because, despite keyboard shortcuts being available, things can sometimes get a little confusing if you have several camera scenes – I wonder if there would be a more intuitive way to do this...

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the review and for the fantastic feedback. We really appreciate it.

Andreas
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

I simply

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

I just love the software. Throughout my business life, I have bought many different software programmes. Many started off with a rarara, and fizzled down. But not Ecamm.

It is a programme is one that I use since the beginning, and which continues to amaze me.

Throughout my business life, I have bought many different software programmes. But Ecamm is one that I use since the beginning, and which continues to amaze me. Ecamm is constantly updated. Once you get the hang of it, it is a breeze to use. I love the different functionalities of the software and the areas in which it can be used. The community is awesome and very supportive, something rarely found anywhere else. And, the founders reach out to those who face challenges. It is all very personal.

Ecamm uses lots of resources from computer or laptop. My older Macbook huffed and puffed. It should be able to run easier

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for sharing this review, Andreas.

Edward
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good ... But Not Great For Our Needs

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

The system is pretty easy to incorporate into your streaming initiatives. It has an intuitive user interface. It is a good software system.

I purchased the product because we wanted to customize our Zoom Meetings to be more like a broadcast (i.e. multiple camera angles, overlays, screen views, etc.). However, only after purchasing it and trying multiple times to get it to work did we learn that Ecamm no longer works with Zoom ... even though their current marketing on their website still shows compatibility. The workaround is no where near adequate for a professional image to be portrayed to our end constituents.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thanks for the note, Edward. Zoom has solved the issue and now allows virtual cameras again.

Ella
  • Branche: Eventservice

I LOVE Ecamm!!

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I love how EASY it is to get started with Ecamm. But don’t let that ease fool you into thinking it’s a simple tool. There is SO MUCH GOODNESS under the hood! But the simple fact that it’s super simple to get started with the most important pieces is the absolute perk! And when you’re ready to dive deeper into it, it’s all there ready and waiting. And it just keeps getting better and easier

I do hope bringing sounds/music into zoom natively will be available in pro soon

Leslie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The BEST live streaming software for Mac - HANDS DOWN

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

There's no other software I recommend for Mac owners who are looking to stream professionally. When I first used it, my mind was blown. And they've continued blowing my mind since.

I love how EASY it is for you to do a professional live stream with Ecamm Live. I can show my screen and camera, interact with my audience, bring in other assets (i.e. music, video clips, images, overlays) at the click of a button. I love the integration with the Stream Deck to make it even easier. And above all of that, I love how engaged the owners and team are with the Ecamm Live community. They care and it shows.

I wish I could stream to multiple platforms without having to use a separate surface. But that's not a deal-breaker at all.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for sharing your Ecamm experience with us, Leslie! We so appreciate it. (And great news - multistreaming is on its way to Ecamm Live).

Nilesh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ecamm Live is the best Video Production and Streaming Platform for Mac users.

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Ecamm Live is the only platform you should consider if you are a mac user as it gives a very robust set of features for professional Video and Live Stream Production

Top-quality tool, extremely feature-rich and innovative team constantly improving the platform.

Multi-Streaming features need improvement and the Guest experience needs to be improved giving guests some more control.

vMix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ecamm Live

Ecamm Live is the best platform out there for Video Production and Live streaming for mac users. No other platform comes close and I like the fact that the Ecamm team is constantly developing features and listening to feedback. I have learnt a lot from the Ecamm Live community which is one of the best Live streaming communities on Facebook.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Nilesh. We're adding in multistreaming shortly and will pass along the feedback to the developers.

Michael
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ecamm Live saved my business over the pandemic

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Being able to live stream to zoom, and have a HD quality recording to share on demand. In addition, Ecamm converted my old Canon Rebel Camera from 2012 into an HD webcam. Absolutely blown away by the power of this software — It's set me far ahead of others in my industry.

Honestly can not think of anything negative.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for making the switch to Ecamm Live!

Roberto

Ecamm Live | The Go To solution for Live Streaming

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I use Ecamm Live every day. The virtual cam feature is key to helping me stand out in meetings with customers and internal meetings at work. On weekends, we use it for live streaming our services. It is a very versatile solution.

Ease of use is a major factor, as we train volunteers for our live streams.

Using virtual audio for use in other apps like Zoom & MS Teams has been challenging. However, I did note that this coming in the new beta, so I'm excited about that.

Taylor
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

It has all the functionality you need to make amazing videos and live streams without the bloat and complications of other live streaming software. It is simple to learn and easy to implement.

Nothing, it's honestly the best streaming software on the market for Mac.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for making the switch to Ecamm Live and for sharing your experience. We appreciate it!

Billy
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

I love Ecamm Live!

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I’ve been an Ecamm product user several years. The development team is super responsive to requests and always working to make the product better. The community is top notch as well!

I like the ability to build almost anything within the software. With recent updates I’ve been able to eliminate a lot of outside softwares.

I wish the software natively multi-streamed to several platforms at once

Streamyard und Restream

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ecamm Live

Because Ecamm was solely focused on Mac Users.
Larry
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A joy to use

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Learning to use Ecamm was easy and intuitive, unlike OBS. When I had questions during the learning phase, I could almost always find my answers simply by playing with it. In those rare situations where an answer didn't show up quickly, I found incredible help resources on the Ecamm website, YouTube, and a very active user community.

The power and flexibility of the software, with all input sources being handled the same way, allowing for very flexible overlays and dynamic presentations has greatly enhanced my online presentations.

I'd love to have the option of keying on custom colors. There are times that green screen is limiting.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Larry! We sent along your feature request about keying in chromakey to our developers.

Ramon L
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The BEST option for Live-streaming

Bewertet am 9.5.2020

NDI technology with that I can be so creative integrating other software and I don't have to load the computer as much. The software is extremely incredible and in a week I earn over 5K of earnings creating interactive live with my clients.

Thank you so much Ecamm team!

Hi my name is Ramón Andino I am editor and content director of BBO Presentation Services we provide streaming service here on the island of Puerto Rico and I was very amazed by this application since I work with others as well but the difference is from heaven to earth how flexible and agile. NDI technology 🤯👨🏾‍💻🙌🏾 I was able to create live so I came up with creating a Pop Up Sale to entrepreneurs where I serve and it was great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I really do not find anything difficult is so user friendly that my mother can use it with all my heart hahaha ... It is incredible how easy it is to work with the software. THANKS 🙏

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the review, Ramon. We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear that the app is making a difference for you!

Best,
Katie

Andy
  • Branche: Politische Organisation

Simple to use

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I give ECamm a 10 for Facebook integration, simplicity, and quality output.

I give ECamm a 10 for Facebook integration, simplicity, and quality output.

ECamm makes my sunday evening livestream presentation quality. I love the ability to use overlays to point out specifics of legislation. Green screen and movies are simple to use. In fact, the whole thing is easy to use. That's important to me because it lets me focus on what I'm saying without worrying about the tool.

I haven't worked with remote interviews. I am considering this as a next step. That's not a negative. It's just something I haven't worked with yet.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thanks for making the switch from OBS to Ecamm Live. We appreciate you and this review.

Nicki
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The only live streaming software that works for me!

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

It’s continually made my stream quality improve.

It’s continually made my stream quality improve.

These ease of use with Mac, the overlays I can use, the online community of help, the support team is INCREDIBLE!

The font choices and customization of font effects

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the kind words, Nicki! We let our developers know about your feature request for font effects (Ecamm actually picks up the fonts you have on your computer, so you can add to your font choices pretty easily).

John
  • Branche: Musik

I love Ecamm

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I have found the technical support friendly and understanding and really quick which is brilliant, personal too! I have done some really important significant webinars, demos and presentations and ecamm really helped me to manage and deliver a much more engaging experience that really helped with the impact and positive feedback. Its been important both professionally and informally during a period in our lives where connection and a sense of belonging has been so important.

The ease of use is a real stand out. I find it really accessible as a disabled person as it offers a different workaround. It really makes my online presents professional and engaging. I've had to do some high-level demos and international presentations and gigs and couldn't do it without ecamm.

It would be great to be able to invite my live captioner in without using a guest place also a way to better manage live captions within Ecamm (live captioning is best practice rather than automated so involves at least another remote operator. It's the same with adding sign language interpreters (often there are 2 of these depending on the length of show/presentation. I guess my biggest challenge is managing echo stuff (but I understand that this is a massive activity to be able to do) still need to learn to do this better with my access needs.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

So glad to hear you've had a good experience, John! Thanks for sharing.

elaine
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Ecamm Live WORKS so I can create,

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Ecamm Live - software checks every box for creating an integrated live and webinar style experience for my clients. The ease of use allows me to focus on content. Ecamm Live - the people behind the software: are quick to respond to questions and option ideas. I wish every company that I deal with was as interested in the user experience.

Responsiveness of the developers to hear what we need and quickly try to make it happen. THIS is a "yes, and..." company and I appreciate them HUGELY! I have two full time professions with completely different use needs and Ecamm Live works seamlessly in both. This allows me to focus on the CONTENT - music or healthcare presentations.

There is nothing difficult. This software is user friendly for quick application and has extraordinary detail built in that I continue to learn something new, every day. Which lets me continue to expand the possibilities in my work and workflow - daily.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the kind words, Elaine!

Mike
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ecamm is worth every penny

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Great software that enabled us to quickly transition from classroom to virtual. Numerous comments received indicate people truly like this method of training. Saves operators many dollars without hotel and travel costs. Also people lose less time from work so that is a bonus.

Great platform to prepare events. Currently using in conjunction with Zoom and Stream Deck and there is very little I can't do. Biggest limitation is my imagination.

Can't really think of anything negative.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

We LOVE hearing "there's very little I can't do." Thanks for choosing Ecamm Live!

Dave

Review by A Love Outreach

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Being able to not only use the video aspects of the software, but also the audio aspects of the software, have been very helpful to me for my podcast. As I mentioned earlier my experience with ecamm live has been a very positive one. I am very thankful for this software.

The ability to live stream so simply has been wonderful for me. The cost is Affordable. The support has been very helpful. I still have a lot to learn, but there are many other things I plan to do using the software in the future.

Honestly oh, I cannot think of a negative aspect of the software. For what I do it works perfectly.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dave!

Greg

Great for small churches

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

As a small church we were able to feed a single camera and out sound board into a computer with Ecamm and stream to Facebook. While there are simpler ways they lacked to audio and video quality. This gives us an affordable starting point and enables us to add additional cameras and other features as we go.

The adjustments for brightness and other camera controls don't seem to do much to the video. I would like to see that improved. We have a ton of light in our sanctuary from stained glass windows and the adjustments in the software don't really help the video quality so we leave them at default settings.

Vimeo Livestream

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ecamm Live

affordable while allowing future growth

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for this review, Greg! We'll pass along your feedback on camera settings to the team.

Gareth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm feed back mainly from a church perspective

Amazing

Amazing

Simplicity and layout on the screen. Being able to move the different boxes around the screen is amazing

Not sure as I don’t seem to be missing anything

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for choosing Ecamm Live and for sharing this review with us. We appreciate it.

nick

Upgraded to Pro version

Bewertet am 25.5.2020

First, I really enjoy using Ecamm, great product. Would like to see more tutorials on using the pro version and the virtual camera. I purchased a Panasonic Lumix G85 to produce a higher quality video after watching [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] however I have not been able to make it work using Ecamm. If you have recommendations on how to set that up using a video capture card explaining the steps and gear to use that would be awesome! I can't find any training to do this on YouTube or support from the Panasonic website either. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offers a $499 Pro-Video Academy but at this point I really don't want to shell out that kind of money but to be fair he's been very helpful. All your support is very much appreciated. Nick Boork

Steams great to YouTube and consistent.

The Pro version (in my opinion) does not seem to work well. I may not be using it correctly. I use the overlays all the time to share messages with picture in picture. How is Pro version better?

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thanks for the review, Nick! We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with our Pro level. We'd be happy to help. You can reach us using our on-site chat at www.ecamm.com or you can join our Community at facebook.com/groups/ecammlive and ask questions there. Here's what the Pro level does: https://www.ecamm.com/mac/ecammlive/pro.html

John
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Joy to Use for First-Time User

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I considered OBS, but ultimately purchased a subscription to Ecamm Live after trialing it. The ease of use in setting up scenes and enabling virtual camera for Zoom and Teams meetings was a huge benefit! I wish that I would have discovered this before getting an Atem Mini to use for multiple camera interfaces. This software makes multi-camera views and interviews with guests very easy. I also like the large community of Ecamm users that share tips and instructional videos on YouTube. The learning curve for this software is not a barrier to use.

It took me a while to get used to locking scenes before moving windows. Often, I would grab a window and unintentionally alter the scene layout.

Adithya
Adithya
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Broadcast Studio at your desk

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

You can consider Ecamm without second thoughts if you a device that has excellent config especially for streaming but if you want to just use for recording then this can be one of the best ways to do it

Ecamm was the broadcast studio on my desk with the kind of features it offered for live streaming and recording as well. It was the software that I used to record all my course videos as it was easy to control with shortcuts and more importantly as it supports hardware integrations such as using your phone as camera and elgato control.

And the biggest plus I have seen is the Ecamm community and content, the kind of blogs and videos they provide with some live Youtube sessions are of excellent value as it helps you become a better content creator.

Heavy usage of RAM especially while streaming even on a Macbook Pro with 16 GB RAM was a bit concerning

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your Ecamm experience. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and finding it helpful. Thanks for being part of the Ecamm Fam.

Emlyn
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to setup and Use

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Ecamm has helped my video production workflow dramatically but the audio section is lacklustre and needs improvement. I also experience quite a bit of latency input on the audio that is recorded and it makes it really hard to sync up my good quality audio to. Also Ecamm is a bit glitchy on Apples M1 Silicone chip but seems to have improved a bit of late. Glitchy as in the desktop screen recording can have flashes of glitches when recording via Ecamm. I don't know whether Ecamm software has been updated to make use of the new Silicone chips from Apple. Having said that however, Ecamm was working almost flawlessly (Bar the audio) on the Apple Intel chips.

Fantastic software on Mac to capture and record online tutorials, YouTube videos and podcasting. The convenience this App has given me is well worth the price as it's really made video creation 10 x more efficient for me and my workflow.

The audio section is a little bit lacking with what seems to be a lack of options for routing and applying processing too. I actually have to use another piece of software to capture my audio as I don't have all of the options I need for audio on Ecamm.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Hi Emlyn! Thank you so much for the feedback RE: audio. We'll be sure to send this information along to our development team to see where we can make improvements.

Paul
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm Live was a game changer for our visual presence

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Ecamm live has been an exceptional tool. We use it with Zoom call to improve the look and fell of our cameras. We have also used it for a 1600 person event that streamed to 43 different countries.

We love the flexibility of Ecamm Live. We go live on multiple platforms in order to reach our diverse audience. We also record content and messages for clients and then export them to send as emails.

The size of the thumbnail scenes can be too small to view without glasses.