ComplyKEY MailMeter Erfahrungen

Robert
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Excellent Mail Archiving Solution

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

In my 10+ years of using Mailmeter (across 3 different organisations), it has helped me to solve lots of different issues at different times.

These include:

Data recovery where users had inadvertently deleted crucial emails
Data recovery where a mail store had become corrupted
Easily producing evidence for HR and Legal Investigations
Easy response to GDPR DSAR Requests

This product is very easy to implement and run. It runs in the background and captures all emails that are sent to, from and in our organisation.

When I need to perform an eDiscovery, the user interface is very intuitive and guides me through the process.

The product is GDPR aware and fully configurable for Data Privacy.

I've used the product for over 10 years and previous versions had disparate modules that you had to move between. Often, I couldn't remember which module did which feature and this led to some inefficiency.

In the most recent version we've installed, this issue has been resolved and all modules have been packaged into a single interface. Product use is now very straightforward.

Antwort von ComplyKEY

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you have been a happy customer for over 10 years. We look forward to working with you for many more years.

Sean
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MailMeter Review

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

Overall experience has been very good. Huge benefit to us in managing our on-premise mailboxes and for assisting in Freedom of Information requests.

Has an archive of every email sent or received by our staff for the past 15 x years. Search functionality is very good.

Folder structures in mailboxes not reflected in searches though.

Antwort von ComplyKEY

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We love to hear from our customers and we are so happy that you have been with MailMeter for over 14 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with 5-star service.

Niall
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Audit Tool

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

From an audit capture perspective it has been very positive. Any queries are dealt with very efficiently

Peace of mind knowing that there is a record of all items that are received into the Department. Easy to find email that have been deleted

I would like to roll this out to users but it has been difficult to implement this. We don't use the product often enough to be expert in iits use

Antwort von ComplyKEY

Thank you for your review of MailMeter. We are happy to hear that MailMeter is providing you with peace of mind. If there is anything we can do to help improve your ease of use, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Mitchell
  • Branche: Sport

MailMeter Email Archiving

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

MailMeter does what it's designed to do with excellent speed and indexing.

MailMeter does what it's designed to do with excellent speed and indexing.

This is an easy and straight forward product to use with an intuitive interface and speedy search capability. Searching for an archived email amongst millions takes seconds.

If you have a choice I would go for the online hosted version rather than on premise.

Antwort von ComplyKEY

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with MailMeter. We have been thrilled to have you as a customer for over 13 years. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

Mike
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email archiving solution

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

Sales and installation process was easy. Any questions I have had have been answered quickly. Product exceeded my expectations.

MailMeter is a great product. It captures and indexes all email in real-time and makes it easy for me to search against them later.

I can't think of any negatives. It provides me with all the features I need.

Antwort von ComplyKEY

Thanks so much for your review! We love to hear from our happy customers.

Colm
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

10+ year MailMeter user

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Positive – ease of use and search criteria are excellent

Positive – ease of use and search criteria are excellent

Consolidation of features into a single pane

Some residual issues on updating search query indices

Antwort von ComplyKEY

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are happy to know that you find MailMeter, Easy to Use and Low Maintenance Product.

Vinay
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Awesome Prodict for email Marketing

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

Easy to add and edit templates. personalised emails easily

Not able to attcah CSV. It will be more good if i could able to attcah any csv from my system.