Maidily

Jan
Jan
  • Branche: Design
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great value management software for cleaning oriented businesses

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

The software is very easy to use, its design is clean, intuitive with a focus on simple UX to streamline workflow processes. It covers all the basic needs for a cleaning-service oriented businesses. Also, the dev team updates frequently, hard at work at bringing in new features, often those requested by its users.

The user base is not as populated as other competing software suites, but the advantage of this is that more care and attention is given to current users by the dev team.

Kevin
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Let me do the heavy lifting for you! Maidily is KING! Let me tell you why!

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

We have a startup cleaning business my partner and I have MAJOR plans for. I needed a platform that will be with us through our early stages to the big leagues we are confident our business will be one day soon. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]offered the most incredible CS before we invested a dime with this company. You simply do not see this level of support without someone who is incredibly passionate about his OWN company and the direction he and his team are headed. Features are of course important, but the only thing more so is the people behind those features. This is a great group to be a part of and I am so excited to see their growth along with ours in the coming years.

The cleaning industry is going through a revolution and companies like Maidily are pioneering the new cleaning frontier! Gone are the days of multi-step processes to schedule a home cleaning, Maidily has simplified the process by allowing for online booking easily from your site. I speak so passionately because of my experience FOR MONTHS reviewing other platforms and ultimately see Maidily come out on top. Constantly being improved, you can set hourly booking, flat-rate, schedule in teams, grab a custom SEO optimized website (AND HAVE THEIR TEAMWORK WITH YOU TO SET UP!), mobile-optimized for your cleaning professionals on the field, run discount and promotions to mitigate cart abandonment, and much, MUCH, more! Last, the value is unparalleled! I challenge you to find a better-priced software that has, more capabilities (Spoiler Alert: There isn't one!!!)

Maidily is a young stud in the cleaning industry and always still improving. If you need something in your business Maidily has yet to develop, just reach out to their team! Mony and the gang at Maidily LISTEN to their clients. Some people have doubts about not going with the big names out there (ME INCLUDED), but I can assure you will not be disappointed. There are some features, like a mobile application (Although Maidily is mobile optimized!) and a customer portal that is still not available, but I have not to doubt Mony and the team are cooking up new goodies for our cleaning business owners in the near future.

Launch27, BookingKoala, Jobber und ZenMaid

Warum Maidily gewählt wurde

This was the initial company I selected for our business. What made me switch is where and my partner see the cleaning business headed. We believe (especially post COVID) the cleaning industry will need to be more streamlined. Instead of a multi-step process of phone and in-person meetings to agree on a price, Maidily offers online booking and a streamlined process to SCALE. You cannot SCALE what you do not measure, and the Maidily way is much better positioned to handle our coming growth.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jobber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maidily

Remember, the best software is the one you USE. Select software that you feel most comfortable with and will fully take advantage of. For us that answer was MAIDILY!
Savannah
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Reliable

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Overall, my experience with Maidily has been great! Very well thought and developed.

Maidily is easy to use and navigate. Very reliable and quick to book an appointment.

Sometimes, the features do not work properly, but the software team is right on it to correct any issues.

Chandon
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Maidily team rocks

Bewertet am 16.2.2024

My appointed contact of sales and account management was incredibly personable and I loved working with her.

No issues on my end, a little more than what I wanted to spend but the values there.

Britton

Easy to Use and Affordable; Great Alternative to More Expensive Options

Bewertet am 7.9.2021

As a first-time business owner, I was intimidated by other solutions out there. I felt like I took a chance with Maidily and it's definitely paid off. Maidily's [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is light-speed in regards to his responses and fixes on anything related to the product. The software is set-up in such a way that you can import all your company data, customers, cleaners, etc. into it within a matter of 1-2 hours. It took me a bit longer to setup, but that's because this is my very first go at anything cleaning related. I recommend Maidily for new businesses and those that are already established, but looking for a more streamlined and modern-looking solution.

Rich customer data collection that is useful for the cleaners before the clean, and then for customer service after the clean. Easy, no-BS pricing system and extras. Easily add/remove/tweak extras and optional services easily. Ability to quickly add cleaner profiles and customers. To set up a new company using this software, from top to bottom (cleaner to customer) it would only take a matter of 1-2 hours of your time. Once it's set, it's done.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], advised he was actively working on this, but more robust online payment options (hourly vs. sq footage vs. rooms only). Knowledge base could be beefed up with more use cases.

Launch27 und ZenMaid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maidily

Excellent product support and the modern, no-nonsense look and features.
Tye
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great Customer Support & Features - Affordable!

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Overall its been amazing, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful and the support behind the product has been 2nd to none (from the others I tried). I'm very excited about the things that the Maidily team is working on for the future!

Its been very user friendly, beautiful interface. I'm a sole prop business (only me working) so in an attempt to grow I've been trying to get myself organized, Maidily has been super helpful. Once I get my website up I'll be looking forward to using their checkout forms. Love the analytics!

There could be more features - some similar software's have a bit more features (higher price) but it seems like they are working on releasing new things every month (or it seems like it).

Launch27

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maidily

More of a connection to the company - personal conversations with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the support, the help in using it.
Patrick

Value and Best Features

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

As far as customer service out of the major field service managements software's for cleaning they blew the competition out of the water. I researched similar softwares for weeks and feel so lucky that we have discovered Maidily.

The UI is easy to navigate and has a clean look. They are loaded with a ton of features that if you have done your research realize many similar products are nickel and dimming you for less.

They could use a some better marketing analytics and built in campaigns, text/file messages (coming), and maybe a small update to show IC invoices marked as paid.

Launch27, BookingKoala und ZenMaid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maidily

They offer you more features and better pricing than most of the other companies. Their customer service was top notch and they were the most responsive to answer all my questions.
Nathaniel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great product

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Great product and look forward to using it more

Great product and look forward to using it more

The ease of use. Took me about 15 minutes to feel comfortable to navigate, edit sqve things. I made a ghost listing (just my own information) to practice editing with, and my God it was easy to do

The book keeping embedded I found to be a bit hard to edit to fit my brand. Not talking about the calculations..those are amazing. Being able to change more than 2 colors would be helpful as my colors don't match the trust badges so it definitely stands out.

ZenMaid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maidily

Free trial. Makes it easier to find our what I like and don't like
Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing Software-Designed for Cleaning Service.

Bewertet am 9.3.2022

The Cleaning Industry is so unique-you need a software tailored to meet the specific needs of the industry.
I tried and researched many other softwares before finding Maidily and there were specific features I wanted but just couldn't find. I have found ALL of the features I wanted on Maidily.

Automatically Recurring Booking, with discounts for subscribing.
Easy to set up and adjust pricing, with upfront quotes on your website (If you want that-you can also set it up to request a quote)
I even built my website through Maidily and have the booking calculator on the front page of my site.
The team at Maidily is so friendly and responsive.
They’re always adding more features, increasing the value of the tool.

I could go on and on but to sum it up-I couldn’t be where I’m at with my cleaning service without Maidily.

Some of the features haven't been very useful to me but they have lots of articles on their help tab for learning how to use/optimize the software and if you have any questions, the team is readily accessible.

Fred
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for cleaning business

Bewertet am 14.3.2022

Awesome!

Awesome!

Maidily has changed an aspect of our lives! They basically provided us with an all in 1 solution to start a cleaning business – from the website, the booking page, and finally to the management/scheduling component within Maidily!
The entire team has been CRAZY helpful with not only showing us
how to use Maidily but also helping us grow our business (where to advertise, how to set up Yelp, Thumbtack and so on) – absolutely the best customer support I’ve ever received, anywhere.

It’s not just about support either – they are constantly releasing new features – I mean weekly! Its not just random features…its features that get recommended or asked by customers. I mean I cant say enough positive things about them.

If you own a cleaning business or are planning to start one – Maidily is all you need, seriously.

I want to be able to create jobs a lot quicker - hopefully they come out with something to make the process quicker.

Amy
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Review of Product & Service

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

OVERALL, i am very pleased with Maidily and I think the price is amazing since we are getting a lot for just starting out in the industry.

I love that the system allows my clients to choose their own bookings, this has increased my time and clients love being able to clearly see the price up-front before booking a cleaning.

1. I would like to have a QuickBooks Integration into the payment system, as I'm now having to use a third party and then using QuickBooks...too many processes for getting paid.

2. I would also like to be able to add multiple maids to the cleanings since I send my maids out in teams.

3. I would also like to have more control over my calendar settings in the scheduling setting view, to block off days no-one is working, etc.

4. I would like to be able to have an option where i can have bookings happen every three weeks, not just every four weeks, or bi-weekly...

5. Also in the calendar view, I MUST have all the bi-weekly and monthly bookings placed in the calendar IMMEDIATELY, not just after they pay, it has created a problem with scheduling for future dates in the months ahead...there has to be a way for the bookings to at least show-up on the calendar but be greyed out if they are not active yet, but to at least show-up.

6. An option to have the booking emails send a calendar invite to our iPhone calendar or Google calendar.

Ralph
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

User

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Overall, I really like this software. The owner and project manager are nice folks. After you get the site looking the way you want, it's easy to manage.

I like how the software continue to improve with new features. It is user friendly. I also like how the user can customize their own contents. The layout is pretty nice as well.

There is only one person assigned to help customers. Any modifications has to be emailed and forward to the software team for execution which can take a few weeks to complete.

Brittany

Great Service

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

This software helps run vital elements of my business.It helps with scheduling, sending invoices, making payroll, and taxes. I highly recommend for any business (big or small)looking for advanced software to help run critical parts of their business.

Options to gather leads, maybe a landing page.

Troy

Amazing Customer Support!

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

I'm not the most technical person so Maidily was the perfect option for us to get online. If I can use this, anyone can. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually jumped on a call with me and showed me how to use everything! They really care about their customers.

It was a bit intimidating when I initially signed up because it seemed like a lot to set up, but as I went through each step it got much easier. I don't really have anything negative to say, they helped me set everything up and it works so I can't complain.

Philip
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

So Far Gream

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

I like how easy it is to navigate.
Love the Customer Service
Still learning so will give more accurately later down.

Nothing so far,
Nothing really else to say as I am still new to this platform

Launch27 und ZenMaid

Price
Andre

Very satisfied professional cleaner

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

I’m extremely happy with the software Being a professional cleaner has transformed my business making it much more easy for me to operate when the business much more smoothly.

I’m a professional cleaner I’m not really into software much so this made it very convenient and very easy for me to understand and manage I can’t Emphasize that enough I would recommend the Southfield any beginner and Professional software users

Let me be Honest with me the software is very easy to use extremely helpful.

Tristan
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A great new solution to an old problem

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

Great experience working with the team. From our initial concept meetings, to low fidelity wireframes, and to prototyping, it was great working with such a passionate bunch of folks who were purely interested in bettering the experience of their users.

I love how intuitive and easy Maidily is to use. From the moment a user logs in, each piece of functionality is accessible within a few clicks.

I love how niched down the product is, exclusively servicing the house cleaning industry. However, I hope at some point in later versions they decide to open it to other industries.

Seth

The Only Software Your Cleaning Service Needs

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Maidily is instrumental in our booking process and our job management. The software makes both of these things incredibly easy which means I have more time to work on the business instead of fiddling with our SOPs.

The greatest thing about Maidily is that everything is easy and straightforward. There aren't any surprises, and everything does exactly what you think it does. For those who aren't incredibly tech savvy it's a godsend.

I have yet to find a single thing I don't like about the software. It's very well done.

Heidi
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Maidily review

Bewertet am 2.10.2021

fantastic customer service!

fantastic customer service!

The best part of this software is the customer service. It is very similar to other software programs but the customer service is above and beyond. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very involved and willing to help when you need it.

there are a few extra steps in getting to where you need to be on the app but already seeing improvements as it becomes more established.

Erika

Great for small businesses

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Awesome customer service and support. No question goes unanswered.

Awesome customer service and support. No question goes unanswered.

The ease of use and organized interface made the onboarding experience seamless. It's the perfect tool for small businesses that are just getting started with their cleaning company.

Would love to see a digital signatures feature - allowing clients to sign service agreements for quotes prior to work commencing.

Heather

Affordable Software with Ease of Use

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

It's been a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are there to help or take inout and make it happen.

Pricing and ease of use and the clean look.

So far it's been very easy to use and I have nothing I don't like

Pat
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

No more pen and paper.

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

I spend so much time calling customers and letting them know my availability, now I can invite them to the customer portal.

Scheduling, invoicing and time tracking in a single place is the best!

I couldn't schedule customers that leave near by each other. Systems did not recognize they were in the same building But, team is already working on a solution.

Daisy
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for Maid Service Businesses!

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I love the Maidily products, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive. I'm confident that my business will do well with the help of Maidly.

The software makes it easy to book clients, organize your business, and your employee work schedules!

The messaging integration challenged me a bit, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is very helpful, so I have no worries.

Jessica

Excellent Program

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

Easy software to manage

Easy software to manage

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very informative and helpful about the software

no issues at all, the only issue is filling out the review form. It's a little complicated

Sarah
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Best Cleaning App

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Very Satisfied

Very Satisfied

Super useful, quick and easy to use. Love how time saving can be and how much it is automated.

All good, the team also supper supportive. Made all the integration and everything super easy.