Avionté

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GoodWork Staffing's review

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Now that the conversion is complete from our old system, we are very pleased with Avionte.

Reporting capabilities and the existing report templates.

The conversion process was longer than we anticipated.

When there are system-wide glitches, it would be good to send out an email indicating there is a problem and that the problem is being worked on rather than having to submit an unnecessary ticket only to find out that everyone is experiencing the same problem.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Staffing Industry specific that is flexible and proactive

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Because we are no longer just a local staffing provider, we found ourselves unable to keep up with the vast amount of changes without Avionte. The ACA, for instance, would have been impossible for us to navigate and solve without Avionte. They were able to develop solutions and then improve upon them quickly. In addition, they are constantly looking for new partners to add to the service suite. We also love the people and the support they provide us.

What initially sold us on this product was that they provided back office solutions that were specific to our industry. They continue to upgrade and update the software to solve the fast moving employment laws at the local, city, state and federal levels.

We hated that our leadership chose to host the solution instead of going with the cloud base solutions. It was costly and it was very inefficient for us. We've now moved to the cloud and couldn't be happier.

Gracie

Regret ever signing up

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

My experience started out awesome. I was so excited to work with them and was promised efficiency, seamlessness, and ease of use. Once I had signed my contract and started the implementation phase everything changed. I still thought it would be helpful and something that my company would benefit from even though there were some obvious quirks. Once I went live and it became my day-to-day I have been constantly running into problems. My account manager is worthless, support doesn't really help with anything. I can't use any of my integrations because I am in the cannabis industry. And as of this week, the system boots me out every time I try to print, which support says "there's nothing we can do for you." All I want is out!

There's less and less I like as days go by. I like that I am able to integrate the Job Board and Customer Portal to my website. But for what it costs, is totally not worth it.

-It is slow and outdated. It exports Excel files in the 1997-2003 version!
-It is expensive
-It was like a bait and switch. Nothing that was promised or in the demo I got was like the actual program
- Customer service started out great but now that I am locked in, is terrible.
-It is a DIY program. I have to do everything myself. I am a staffing company, not a program developer. If I didn't pay so much this might not be that big of a deal, but for the cost, I shouldn't have to do so much myself.
-It is constantly freezing or booting me out
-It is not very intuitive or user friendly. Almost impossible to train new employees on.
-Workflow is tedious for no good reason.
-So inefficient I have had to purchase and start using additional products to get the same work done as before.
- One of the worst business decisions I've made to date

Antwort von Avionté

Hello Gracie,

I'm truly sorry that your experience with Avionte to this point hasn't matched your expectations or the positive experience the majority of our clients feel the software provides their organizations. We would be more than happy to discuss options and solutions to get your organization to a better place; whether it's providing additional training resources, reexamining and optimizing your workflow setups, or reviewing your current terms. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly, and we can discuss next steps.

Thanks,
AARON ARMSTRONG
Director of Client Experience
aaron.armstrong@avionte.com

Effective but cumbersome

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Overall, I believe Avionte was the correct switch for us, especially as the web platform continues to be developed and released. Avionte Connect has been one of the best tools for our group as we learn better with hands-on training and discussion versus web training.

Avionte has been working hard to provide more and more features and ease of use. The continual updates and upgrades have been invaluable and appreciate they are trying to stay at the front of industry trends.

The core program can be cumbersome, to say the least, but it does offer a lot of features. Unfortunately, most of the software feels much more geared towards industrial staffing versus executive/professional that we specialize in. Because of the difference in use, search features that are standard in our realm of staffing are not readily available in Avionte.

Beth

We've been a customer of Avionte for over 3 years now and we are very happy with the software.

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

we were able to meet the ACA challenge head on and be fully in compliance.

we were able to meet the ACA challenge head on and be fully in compliance.

I like that it is continually evolving and growing to meet the rapidly changing needs of our industry. WIth the volume of unprecedented regulations and changing legislation, Avionte has been able to meet and evolve with the changes.

Speed of support has been an issue of late but they are striving to update their processes to bring back the rapid support we first received when we came on board with them. Service is still very good but it can be improved.

John
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do yourself a favor, Stay far away from this software!

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

Horrendous

Horrendous

The name alone is cool, other than that, terrible software

Too slow, wonky, half of the functions do not work like advertised, the customer support doesn't listen to your needs - they only push back as if you don't have a problem to solve, way too much clicking to actually call a candidate, it's atrocious, honestly ive only had avionte for 2 months and it's the worst business decision I've ever made. I'm embarrassed to have had made the change. They will charge you for everything extra in addition to your monthly fees, they absolutely make no attempt to make any upgrades or changes, I really wish I would have read this review board before purchasing. It's brought down productivity of my team by 25% I want to pull my hair out!

Good Perm Recruiting Software

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Overall, the experience has been neutral. It is a better platform than we were using previously.

Avionte is best for perm work flows, and the customizable dashboard is appreciated by most staff so they can easily track what is most important to them.

Avionte falls short when it comes to temporary and contract work flows and candidate sourcing/tracking, is not CASL compliant, and although it has an Open API it is not easy for other platforms to integrate with it.

• Branche: Personalwesen

Avionte Software

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

I use it constantly in my duties as a recruiter to track entire onboarding history and payments.

Good range of options to track candidate and employee history. Also stores all client information including invoices and payments. Very easy to navigate software and offers a wide range of functions.

More options to use email templates. Have found this difficult to use and find myself not sending emails directly through the software.

First Software for Us, Great Decision

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

We have been able to streamline many processes and reduce accounting staff, while making it easier for our front line staff to track applicants and assign them to our customers.

Customization. Full front and back office integration, everything in one place.

Interface and back office setup can be clumsy. Admin rights should be easier to administer to users. Ability to customize reports would be great.

Avionte

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

The software is very logically setup and flows very naturally from task to task. There are many customization options with their core application. The back office functionality is excellent.

It takes several days for a customer support ticket to be addressed. The software is very expensive.

Laura

Industry Focused

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

We have been able to go 100% paperless and continue to find efficiencies in our processes, reducing the resources necessary for data management. Because development has been focused on the new product, the core application often requires lengthy process to achieve results with many stepped procedures like on-boarding. The disconnect between the core and web based has created some confusion for users. Customer service and account management has been very receptive and good, support isn't always as useful.

Avionte is definitely a solution for the staffing industry. They have lagged a bit on innovation in recent years, but seem to be correcting and their new product features look to be solutions that can compete with changing technology and trends in the industry.

Support often takes a long time on non-urgent issues and the staff isn't always knowledgeable or creative in helping to find solutions to process gaps or changes. Reporting is very convoluted, you have to combine many queries, export in order to get some basic key data. Lack of API is frustrating.

Janell

Disappointed

Bewertet am 13.8.2018

I thought the Avionte advanced search and Auto Match features would revolutionize my team's ability to search. As it is working right now it is not doing that all... for new data since our June conversion it seems to be ok but I can't find the people I need that converted from our old system. CONNECT was a great experience but the Q&As made me feel like a bouncing ball - ask one person, they don't know, ask another person, they don't know, ask someone else, maybe they have a suggestion, find the right person and they have no idea what the answer is and no suggestions on what to do. I feel as if Avionte grew too quickly and find themselves unable to support the new companies who came on board. The Knowledge Base and Avi the owl are all well and good but I feel like our training was lacking. And if I don't know a feature even exists - Group Searching Options - how do I know to find a Knowledge Base article on them. Support is good IF you get lucky and get someone who knows something about your problem; otherwise we're on our own and that's not a good feeling.

We're still using the Core App and what i like most is that all of the information I need is on one screen. Everything is easy to find and the system is responsive.

The service and support are awful. We are 2+ months post conversion and still don't have ACA reporting capabilities. We are unable to use the Web Modules because our data is so out of whack (it's supposed to be a mirror image of the Core App right? it's not at all) and our rep. She does't return calls or emails even from our company VP. I attended CONNECT and thought I had gotten good answers to some lingering questions about reporting and searching but the instruction doesn't seem to work when applied within my system (bad data conversion maybe?).

Andrew

Not an all-in-one solution

Bewertet am 13.8.2018

Overall, software programs are generally only as good as the work flow processes that are put in place around them, and our organization is not good at establishing consistent processes.

When self-hosting, there is a lot of customization you can do, allowing quick access to data. Also, works great as an applicant tracker.

Because the software is built around recruiting and billing, there are numerous features very well suited in the areas. However, their are other functions within a staffing company that the software is not built to handle. For example, when being sold the software, one of the selling features was I9 compliance and management. Unfortunately, this has never been a reality. Now, if we want to get I9 compliance capabilities, we have to contract (at an additional cost) with an Avionte partner. Not what we were led to believe during the sales pitch.

Taylor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective and efficient software for recruiting

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

Because of Avionte's many functions, it took time and training to become fluent within it, but today I could not do my job without it!

All of my candidates are centrally located and relatively easy to look up and contact. It can handle many of the duties of staffing from recruiting to payroll to billing and more. Very versatile and expansive.

The advanced searches can be a little tricky to figure out. I feel that the search setups could be more intuitive.

Antwort von Avionté

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your feedback. We hope that you'll find the new search capabilities in BOLD more intuitive. Feel free to reach out to your Account Exec if you want to take a look! Great software depends on the ease of use, so we always want to improve upon that experience. Thanks for being an Avionte customer!

Sam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Solid Program with High Functionality

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

I have enjoyed my experience, and haven’t run into any serious qualms. I think the program does what it sets out to do!

I really like that this software can run my background checks, track a team’s applicant load and status, and reliably keep data all while being a platform which our payroll department and sales department can also use with our clients. Once you get the hang of the idiosyncrasies of this program, you can work really efficiently.

The ease of access with this software could be improved. While I believe our company is running a previous iteration of the software, the integration that this program has with office software such as Outlook or our I-9 system is lacking. Even in the functions that try to make up for this, the experience isn’t the smoothest. Happily, once you get used to working with the program, these issues diminish in severity, as the program’s consistency helps you understand solid workarounds for the concerns aforementioned.

Cory
  • Branche: Bau

Not as advertised - Costly mistake

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Don't do it. There are better services out there. Do your research and get something else.

There are individual aspect that I like about Avionte, but once you try to use it as a system, it's not productive.

There is ZERO work flow. Clunky and takes forever to navigate the system. There is no way to track your advertising sources. Impossible to track which ad a person applies to, can't see employee trades and have to pay for upgrades to be able to see them. The search functions are straight from 2007 and all you ever hear is that they will improve with Arrow, which is their new platform... I use Arrow, it's not good. Way behind the times on their software and functions. Service is TERRIBLE! The payroll function is alright, but not great. The HRIS function... no one at Avionte knows how it works, not good.

Justin

Decent but out of date

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Easy to learn. No issues with most aspects. Just overall very dated. We will see what Avionte Bold has to offer.

It has a simple interface that ever your most technologically ill-equipped employee can work through.

My company uses Avionte Classic and it is a very dated platform. They are coming out with Avionte Bold so we will see how that works, but Bold is a long time coming. The current interface is a 2007-2010 structure that takes me back to playing Duck Hunter in my parents basement as a pre-teen in 2001.

Brianna

Highly Recommended

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

We use Avionte for both front and back office purposes. It is very user friendly and holds all the information that we need to do our daily business. Also, the reporting that Avionte is able to complete is awesome, I use reports daily to track our recruiters and the employees.

Some of the function capabilities that we would like to see is a back button and switching from screen to screen. Also, sometimes the ticket system takes a long time.

Dawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible technical support and customer service

Bewertet am 21.10.2021

I spend a lot of time submitting support tickets that never seem to get resolved.

The ability for applicants to apply online

The fact that they can not seem to fix the online application to work properly which is what I liked the most. Several support tickets currently open and some of them are 2 years old and the issues s have still not been resolved. Ridiculous!!!

Alexandra
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Messy & Unintuitive

Bewertet am 9.6.2017

- Thorough candidate and client profiles.
- Integration of payroll.
- Customizable reporting features.

- Too many trees/branches of navigation.
- Inaccurate and clumsy resume parsing.
- Complicated and strict search feature to find candidates in the database. Impossible to search more generally.
- No way to view candidate pipeline/flow except for within individual requisitions.
- Takes forever to start up and load each page. Closes program after too short of a time of inactivity.
- Preset job titles, WC codes, etc. are way too varied and unspecific to an individual organization's industry.

Francisco

Avionte Software Review

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

This software has allowed us to work efficiently all around, whether its front office or back office support.
Processing times have been cut drastically, allowing us to focus on customer retention and acquisition.

Time entry for payroll, Employee Tracking, Application Processing, Report Generating

Ability to Customize reports and sometimes processing times can be delayed due to remote processing.

Sherri

A life saver, We were with another software company and Avionte saved our lives!!!

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

User Friendly, very easy to navigate. Avionte has been a wonderful tool for us, it is wonderful to be able to have all of our functions on one setting.

Trouble shooting and calls into support take a long time. putting in a support ticket takes longer to respond to and then having to call in sometimes you are on hold for a longer than expected time.

June

Great basic ATS/CRM

Bewertet am 26.12.2017

Easy to use, teach, and learn. Most people I taught could use it pretty well within a day for basic functions. A lot of reports can be exported easily to Excel and other formats.

Reporting is not robust and there is a fee to add any additional reports. Search function is not intuitive for a lot of users.

ely

Avionte Review

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

we have Avionte as our primary software so we use this daily. Avionte has great hidden features that we find every day which is awesome.

easy to find your candidates
easy to upload documents
easy to enter in applicants

hard to pull accurate reports
documents that are uploaded can easily be deleted

Tony
  • Branche: Bau

Tonys review

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

Tracking our employees and our customers.

Tracking our employees and our customers.

I like the ability to navigate between employees and customers. I also enjoy the fact that are notes are date and time stamped.

Sometimes it locks/freezes up. Sometimes the notes that are typed in cannot be seen for 2-3 days.