Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

Sortieren nach

Derek

3-2-1 Backup is not optional for self-employed

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

I have Acronis installed on 5 devices: 2 smartphones, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops. which is perfect for me, my business, and personal backups. great product for self-employed!

Acronis has always been an industry standard with imaging and ease of use. I have been using a version of the product since 2005! Software has a small footprint, easy to install, easy to use, and it just works.

Pricing over the years has varied, and when the Acronis Cloud product first came out, it was unlimited storage, and the following year, it was discontinued and storage costs drove the pricing. I get it about storage, but also dislike the fact that I have to maintain the software, storage, files ect versus the set-it-and-forget-it capability I had gotten used to.

Jeff

Acronis for MSPs

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

The ease of use to add clients and install agents

If you use it from distribution and not directly, reaching support is a bit challenging

Nitesh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Acronis is absolutely a marvellous solution for complete Cyber Protection of critical Data

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Acronis provides Data Security both as a backup as well as Data Protection against Ransomware attacks. The overall experience has been exciting.

Ransomware ProtectionVariety of Workloads supported

There is hardly any feature to dislike. This solution is way ahead of its' competitors.

James
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No longer fit for purpose

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Initially it was great but the service is no longer fit for purpose. Support is non existent and the product doesn't work.

The solution used to be great but over the last year or two the service has got steadily worse.

We were using the service to backup servers, Microsoft 365 and desktop machines. The Acronis agent made two virtual servers unable to boot. The support was non existent and we spent a week diagnosing and working out the cause was the agent software. In this time we also tried to restore one of the servers but this also failed so we have moved away from Acronis as the solution can't be relied on in an emergency.It takes days for the support team to respond to tickets and when you have a server down as a result of their product this is not acceptable. They never solved the issue with the agent, didn't even get close in the 2+ weeks of back and forth with the support team which amounted to 4 or 5 responses in that time.

Antwort von Acronis Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello and thank you for providing your feedback. Your experience stands out to us as both the quality of Acronis support and products is among the things on which we pride ourselves. Would you clarify whether you received direct support from Acronis or from a 3rd-party? If direct – please provide the number of your Acronis Support ticket so that we can review with the team's directors.

Ru
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Backup Program, but constantly loses connection to server.

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

The program backup with Full Backup, Chain Backup, Differential Backup, and Incremental Backup.You can choose which files and/or folders.

We use this program for laptops to backup on NAS, but the program loses connection to backup location if the laptop is outside of the office for too long (usually a month or so).In that case, we (support team) need to talk to the user to set the Acronis setting again...

Jeff
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Set it, Forget it, and Know That Your Important Data is Backup Up

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

I've been using Acronis backup products for nearly a decade, and their Cloud backup solution for about two years. I use it on a few computers, and it works very well on all of them! I typically use it to create a full image backup to a USB drive when I first get (and configure) a new computer, and then do automatic, file-level backups to the cloud on a daily basis.

Acronis Backup Cloud is straight-forward to install and setup on your computer, then runs quietly in the background, and includes robust ransomware detection. It also has a cloud-based management console which allows you to manage and restore from your web browser. There are some great plans for those of us who want to use it on multiple computers. I also called their support to handle a minor issue, and they got it resolved very quickly for me.

The only thing that I wish was better, is using the web-based management console to mange backups that from multiple computers. It seems like it groups all of the files together in a mass, single directly, and I'd like to see this be able to be separated by computer name, etc.

Bart

Acronis, more than backup

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

As complete solution, very easy to use. It protects the endpoint for virus and ransom ware proactive, but also backups & dr works good!

The complete featurelist is great, it's not a backup tool anymore! It's a complete solution and works fine. The endpoint protection is also a good add on. Backup and DR works also fine and very easy!

Nothing, also still happy with this software

Luke

Acronis Cloud backup has been easy to configure, and a great product for our MSP customers!

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Acronis has been easy to configure and reliable for offsite backup solution. The ability to integrate with RMM solutions has been greatly beneficial for our company and the companies we support. The reliability of the offsite backups, ease of restoration, and consistency of backups make this product one of the top on our list.

Could use a little more direct customer support. Perhaps additional methods of initial seeding, but otherwise the product is pretty solid.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

A good option

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

It came with my package. I never had it find a problem, but then again that could be because it works.

Never felt 100% assured that it was doing its job.

Benjamin
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and yet powerful backup software

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

It helps use to provide additional layer of data security and data loss prevention to our current Google Workspace environment. It is also very easy to deploy to end user clients to store encrypted backups of systems in the cloud. Support is fast and very dedicated to help you find a solution or suggest it to the dev team for implementation.

Nothing negative to say really, easy to implement and fast and dedicated customer support.

Bill
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very flexible backup and recovery package

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

Have tested most of the business backup solutions out there. Acronis hit the sweet spot in terms of features and availability. It's available through distribution so you can pay for only what you use. It's multi-tenant for MSPs. Backed up Windows and Linux desktops and servers. It allows for local and/or cloud storage.

Multi-platform!

Very flexible in the types of backups (full, incremental, differential), the retention policies, the storage destinations, etc.

While it is able to restore to a virtual machine, this is something you'll want to try ahead of any need for it. There's a bit of prep work to do to get a VM restore to work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MSP360 Managed Backup
Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall great product and service! User interface needs a little tweaking.

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

The software has allowed my company to backup and restore critical client data, when computers and servers decide to stop functioning. You can restore data to another device with different hardware without a problem. You can also restore directly from the cloud servers, so it saves a lot of time, stress, lost productivity and lost profit.

The software works very well. It protects our companies and clients data. Easy to restore data from local or through the internet with boot media. Easy to install the backup client and setup reoccurring backup schedules. The data backed up is always complete and not corrupted. Would recommend the software to anyone!

The web portal interface needs a little tweaking. For example, to increase or decrease the storage space available to a user, you have to change it in 2 spots, not just one. So, if you don't do it in both, the size with remain as it is. Also, the interface locks up and stops responding at times. For the value the software offers, I will deal with the cons!

Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The partner of ours that drives the most growth

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Disaster recovery, ransomware protection, and sleep at night.

Acronis delivers backup and disaster recovery services that span from simple local backups, to encrypted, virtualizable backups both locally and to the cloud. Support is very good. Acronis comes out with new disaster recovery solutions that are affordable for our clients fairly regularly. Backup and disaster recovery, through Acronis, has driven quite a bit of growth over the past several years.

The website requires a lot of clicks, but over time I've seen vast improvements to the web portal.

Tyler

It's a pretty robust software that's easy to set up and customize to each customer.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

It's so much more customizable and flexible than other backup software we've used in the past, and offers much easier management. I get email alerts if there are more than 3 days with a backup failure, and can see what the error message was within the email so if it was something like a disc not being connected, I don't have to log in to the management software or the server, I can just give the office a call and check in with them.

You can easily tailor it to exactly your specific needs, and adjust those over time without having to remake the entire backup plan.

The latest update made the management interface a lot slower to load and to navigate. While it's clean and logical where things are located, it's just slower than it used to be, and requires drilling down through multiple layers, adding loading after loading. This occurs on all computers within our office and at my home office, and here we're getting 359.9 down and 73.1 up, so I really can't imagine it's an issue on my end. Hopefully this is fixed in a future update of the management portal.

Peter
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

No news is good news

Bewertet am 13.3.2018

Peace of mind!

I like that I don't have to think about my backups being done. I used to have to manually back up to a hard drive then I moved to a more automated system but still had to baby sit it. With Acronis I don't have to do anything unless I get an email saying there is some sort of problem. I have Acronis managing my onsite as well as offsite backups and I love knowing that my critical data is safe.

Sometimes the error messages I receive from a failed backup are a little confusing/unclear. There will be times when a backup runs for several hours and then I get an email saying there was not enough free space on my local backup machine. Couldn't it have predicted that ahead of time by simply running a size query for the target backup as well as the source?

Jason

Amazing experience best backup and disaster recovery solution on the market

Bewertet am 13.12.2017

Capability of restoring is on a next level, does not matter what it is Acronis can restore it in the event of a disaster. The ease of use when setting up is also a big plus as it is a few click and you are up and running backups.

There is no Acronis data center in South Africa, also no local support. Apart from that there is no cons to using the product it just works and does what I expect it to do. I would just recommend a stronger presence in South Africa as it is a big draw back.

Joshua
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Solid backups, reliable restores

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

Overall this has saved us a couple of time from human error that could have set up back a lot of hours of work.

The ability to dig into a backup and retrieve a file without having to download the entire backup is just awesome. I've used this feature multiple times and it's fantastic.

The admin layout took some getting used to, once you've got it, it's very functional and it makes sense, for me though it took me a couple of tries to grab hold of.

Chase
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is an absolute joke and near impossible to get a response in a timely manner.

Bewertet am 29.12.2017

A solid backup solution when it works. Once it works it tends to stay working. The only issues is if it's not working, you will have to figure it out on your own, next to no support!

The software does exactly what it was made for and fairly straightforward to use. Recovery is very quick and seamless.

Not necessarily the software, but the support is almost non-existent. We put in tickets and it takes days to get responses. Probably the worst customer service we've ever experienced. As a business partner, you think you would get back to them in a timely manner when they are having issues with the backups not working a little faster than within 4 to 5 DAYS!

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Backup is a lifesaving backup solution.

Bewertet am 1.1.2018

What I like most is that the backups can be saved almost anywhere. If I have a large dataset, I can opt for physical data shipping so I can create the first job on a local NAS, ship to Acronis, and then incremental jobs will go over my pipe after that. It works flawlessly every time.

What I like least is that I cannot go and fix some errors myself. I like to be hands on but due to the nature of Acronis BC, it can be difficult to find where the error may be originating from. That being said, Acronis support is amazing and more than happy to review my system logs to help me out.

Eli

Peace of Mind Without a Lot of Management

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

Overall, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud keeps systems protected without a lot of management. It has been a good experience using the product.

Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud allows us to keep all critical systems backed up and protected. The cloud backup feature allows backups to complete anywhere without the need to worry about physical drive connections.

Depending on Internet connection speed, backups can take a long time or not complete at all. Be sure all users have sufficient Internet connections.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We've been using Acronis Backup Cloud to backup VMs located in public cloud environments.

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

Agent deployments and updates are very straightforward, and the backup policy has just the right amount of configurable options without being overwhelming or confusing.

The API methods available are primarily focused on tenant/customer entity management vs. management of the actual backup policies and agents. This is on Acronis' road map however, and they've been making steady improvements since we began using the product.

David

Scaleable cloud backup solution

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

The interface is unfussy and easy to install on clients. Offers lots of flexibility in backup schedules and destinations. The restore process is very simple and effective.

Can be pricey depending on circumstances.

Mauro
  • Branche: Molkerei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Acronis simplicity

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

One of the most straight forward and seamless imaging and backup software I've ever used. Anyone can use it

The simplicity of it using the software for personal or business use.

Nothing so far! I have never run into any issues using Acronis.

Jeremy

I have been using Acronis for years, the cloud feature is seamless and makes backups easy

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

the unattended features offered, including the cloud backup storage and regular scheduling, make backups only a secondary concern

the recovery process can often be slow , and a download may take more time than we would like for emergency situations

Brian
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Acronis Cloud

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Love the product! Easy to configure, backup, and restore.

I have Fiber internet now and the upload of data to the cloud backup service is super quick and reliable. Restoring a backup was super helpful recently even though I had only lost a single file.

Internet access is required and your backup and restore speeds are entirely dependent on the WAN network.