ExpressVPN Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

AvendanoGonzalezS
AvendanoGonzalezS
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

EpressVPN: never go to a trip without it

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

My experience has to be absolutely empowering. Nowadays I constantly paid for the whole year's service. It is not a bad idea, you know why? Because ExpressVPN gives you the best discount for a full year service. In my own opinion, it is a big bargain for all of us, yearly users who look for great service. In my opinion, ExpressVPN is the best desition made in the past three years. Thank you, guys.

My Professional life can be described as a) Before ExpressVPN and b) After ExpressVPN...I have never been so disconnected from the World during my Asian Trips. Thank God I finally made the desition to engage my gadgets with ExpressVPN. Since that moment of enlightenment, I am a different and empowered professional. Security and Access are key when you are on the road and you need to access all your data from overseas...

At first, I have no idea how a VPN works. It seems a lot of confusion and super geeks work. But I studied ExpressVPN website and Social Media and finally, I got engaged. What I don't really like is the top have security breaches in my types of equipment. Nobody wants to pass through such a nightmare. That is the least I want to experience again.

itumeleng
  • Branche: Design

Express VPN

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

My overall experience is that despite it being so reasonably priced, it has helped my a lot with my work, especially when it comes to websites I want to go, but due to my country's restrictions, it has allowed my to bypass that in order for me to continue working and accessing more info if I need it.

I've been using this software on my laptop and smart phone, and I must say this software has really changed my life. from its easy to use functionality to its quick and easy deployment. For year's now, I've been looking for an inexpensive VPN for my laptop, and now I have. unlike most VPN's, Express VPN doesn't bombard you with a lot of questions before you use it, which I must say is fantastic.

One thing about it is that I wish it was a little more secure, there are times where pop up AD's appear even though I turned on the AD Block function.

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Warum ExpressVPN gewählt wurde

my previous VPN was very unreliable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpressVPN

Express VPN'S price was very reasonable. Some Softwares may be a lot more expensive, but fail when it comes to the services.
Stephanie

Used to Be a Great VPN

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

ExpressVpn was the only VPN I used for years. I love this VPN because it worked on every website and added an extra layer of security that I loved. The customer service specialist was always willing to help if there was an issue with the VPN they were always willing to help and provide a resolution to get this issue resolved.

After Express VPN was bought out by Kape Technologies, the VPN stopped working on certain and I did not get the sense of an extra layer of security was added when I went to certain websites.

Mike
  • Branche: Militär

Online Anonymity

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

I am glad I started using this VPN. I have noticed that I get less pop up ads and less email spam. I just wanted to use the internet without being constantly reminded that I was being watched and ExpressVPN has let me accomplish that.

Convenient install and set up. ExpressVPN's UI is simple to use. Multiple available VPN locations to choose from ensures local traffic will not effect speed.

Not a con just an observation. Connecting to available ExpressVPN locations is quick requiring only a few seconds, but sometimes disconnecting can take up to a minute. I would think if anything it would be the reverse. Not a big deal.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN's consistent speed outpaced NordVPN's offerings. Speed matters and ExpressVPN offered a better solution.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

ExpressVPN - simple and fast to use

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

It is really good. I really appreciated the fact that it does simply what the product promises to do. You need a VPN from browsing websites from a different country than yours, it does this! And, it is easy to use.

The simplicity of the product. You need simply to install the customer, insert the user and password and start to use it. You do not need to become crazy to start leveraging the product. Moreover, once you are logged, with 2 clicks (not more!) you can browse any websites from the selected country. Last but not least, it works really!

I see just a pain point: there aren't nodes in China. If you need to test a website from China, you can't. This is an important limitation.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpressVPN

I had the opportunity to have a free trial for 30 days. It worked well so I decided to go ahead with this product since it does what I expect to have. I did not need to check and analyze other products since ExpressVPN does the job.
Milenko
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

ExpressVPN from Gamer's ( and QA Tester's ) perspective

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

There are some things which require further development, like the Security as it is field which is evolving every day, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there looking for some good VPN.

I like how fast and secure it is to connect, even to the servers who are far away from my location and all of that, without any negative impact on my gaming experience as well. During some of my QA Test, I had to use servers from different countries and ExpressVPN shined in that field as well and I was able to deliver the best service as result. Also, I really appreciate some of the options which ExpressVPN is providing me with, like the Network Lock, which additionally secures my IP and traffic, even in case my connection drops. Additionally, this feature is even enabled from the start in the application for instance, which is really good ( especially for new users, unaware of this feature ).

I don't have any negative words about ExpressVPN, but it would be nice for instance, if it would come with some integrated Adblocker, which would further enhance overall user experience.

Eslam
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best VPN service out there.

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

The app lives up to the hype. It is expensive but absolutely worth the money. It is a must-have if you are looking for a reliable and fast VPN.

Express VPN is the best in business. It is easy to install and use. It has a lot of servers and countries to connect to. It makes surfing the web much safer. There is no lag in the speed like other VPN services I have used. It is one of the very few VPNs that you use with Netflix and other streaming services. It absolutely lives up to its reputation.

The price is a bit on the higher side. Sometimes, it takes a while to disconnect. On rare occasions, the app sometimes crashes.

maria
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Express VPN for travelling abroad

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Very good. Connections to channels abroad, especially BBC Iplayer which is notoriously hard to connect to and Prime were good even from China & Mexico. I also felt safe paying my staff whilst away.

I can access all the UK & Dutch channels as it keeps my banking details safe when travelling abroad. I per whenever I need it when travelling so doesn't cost me a lot.

No dislikes. It did disconnect occasionally but easily reconnected. I found it slowed down my phone quite a bit and didn't allow access to certain sites ( it worked fine when disconnected) which is a bonus abroad but a bit of a pain when at home.

Rami
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

the best VPN solution i've ever used

Bewertet am 7.11.2021

since i started using it my life become much more easier, the solution much more accurate than the competitors, great value for money

Very ease to use, just download and use.
Lot's of countries with stable IP address to apply tests and decent bandwidth

would be brilliant if they will have the option to choose country and city, on some cases this is a showstopper in terms of development and we have to use other solutions.

Luis
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Great for Browser Privacy and Country Website Access

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I enjoy using Express VPN to keep myself safe online and to check out other Country websites I can't access in the states.

I love using the VPN for browsing the USA Netflix when I am in Mexico or Traveling. I can also mask my IP address to keep my browsing safe and secure.

I dislike the payment set up for this system but other than that I have no complaints for the software.

Jakub
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

VPN worked in China

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Great VPN with a simple to use interface and a robust server fund to connect to. You might need to fiddle with cookies settings or use different browsers sometimes if you want to overcome some blocking but It works fine at the end of the day.

The simplicity of the interface and setting it up on my phone and computer was amazing. No matter if Mac or Windows or Android phone. This worked very well. Even while traveling to China (being famous for blocking pretty much everything from the free internet) I managed to get a decent connection speed to use make video calls and use services, which would have been normally blocked. Using it in Europe - some countries tend to block some sites and pages - so this makes them accessible with a breeze.

The subscription is not simple to cancel. You really need to concentrate on the website and where to click. Sometimes connecting ot really far locations like Bangladesh was so slow that it rendered the connection unusable.

Price incentive.
William
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Offers many server options and does not reduce the website loading speed

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

ExpressVPN has a simple, intuitive platform that is easy to navigate and change IP location. It allows us to access many websites without geo-location restrictions or exposing our data. Unlike some competitors I have used, ExpressVPN supports high website loading speed and does not lag. It cuts connections when the server has an issue so you cannot expose your actual location to the site or app you are using. I feel that everything about ExpressVPN is fair and positive but the price is not (at least for small companies).

I like ExpressVPN because I can use it to stream content, download large files, or access various sites without experiencing buffering or lag. Other similar tools I used before could not match the speed and I had to keep changing the access server to try and improve the loading speed. It provides more than 150 real, working locations to choose from. They also claim that they don't access or keep personal data guaranteeing privacy and security.

I feel that ExpressVPN is expensive and small companies might avoid it for that reason. Some servers are not always available but there is always alternatives to choose from. I cannot find any other negative aspect of ExpressVPN.

Lawrent
Lawrent
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

ExpressVPN is a great choice if you want to protect your privacy but need a VPN that's easy to...

Bewertet am 11.12.2022

Our experience using ExpressVPN is that it is a solid VPN that works well with most things. We were able to access any online service without any issues. We also did not experience any connection drops or downtime during our testing.

We like that ExpressVPN has a solid no-logs policy. This means that the company stores minimal data about your activity and never monitors, tracks, or records any of your internet activity. ExpressVPN does not collect any user data from their customers, including: Browsing history and DNS requests.Your connection to the ExpressVPN server is encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption and authenticated with SHA256 HMAC authentication. The result is that most people will never be able to break into your connection as long as you use a strong password/passphrase.You can connect up to five devices simultaneously. This includes your laptop, smartphone, tablet and game console. You can also connect your home router and smart TV with ExpressVPN for a total of five devices at a time.ExpressVPN is constantly innovating to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. They have a new feature called ExpressVPN app that protects you against malware, phishing, and other threats. This feature will also help you avoid ads and trackers on your browser by using a secure browser within their app. The ExpressVPN app encrypts all of your internet traffic, so no one can see what you are doing online or intercept any data sent between your device and servers. It does this without slowing down your connection speed at all.

ExpressVPN is expensive , but it's a good value for money if you want a VPN that provides great security, fast speeds and lots of features.

Farzana
Farzana
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Ultimate VPN Tool.

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

I must conduct a lot of web research for my work. This tool makes things much simpler by granting me access to blocked websites and ensuring I can always do my task in complete privacy.

The speed is the significant factor. This doesn't slow me down as my previous VPN products did. The best part is that it has a tremendous number of servers spread across many different locations, guaranteeing that I can operate independently.

The cost was the only issue I had. A bit lower would make it much more appealing.

Salim
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

One of the Best VPN!

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

ExpressVPN is a top tier platform that one easily enjoy and performs all one needs at an affordable price. I use it frequently while I’m away from work and when I’m traveling. It doesn’t seem to cause any significant issues that would be a cause of concern.

One of the best vpn application on the market and is fast enough for uninterrupted streaming and roaming safely. It’s security assurance is above standard good enough to match other competitors like NordVPN and ProtonVPN. Its easy to use interface allows for an overall smooth experience. Another key feature is having an impressive 90+ server locations enabling any user to choose a wide range of countries.

There’s been times it’s speed tends to baffle especially when I’m doing work on my PC while I’m streaming a video on Netflix. The price options is a bit of a spread compared to other platforms especially the 1 year (15 months) of $99.95 which is, in my opinion, to high and should change the duration to a year instead of 15 months.

Kasey
Kasey
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I literally use this software everyday

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

I've tried almost every single VPN, and these are the best I've ever used. Stick with Express, don't waste your time on any other VPN that could expose your data.

I 100% cannot recommend this software more. I use it daily, it protects my network for anything I'm trying to do. Super easy to setup, doesn't straddle bandwidth, they delete all the meta data, and I've never once gotten any privacy notice while using this software . It's also one of the cheapest companies out there for what you get, pretty much just hit the On/off button and it does the rest. Never needed to contact support, but they were quick in helping me when I needed assistance.

It doesn't get through some of the video networks like Hulu or netflix if you are trying to access content from outside the country or to access content from other counties. I've literally don't know any software gets around that though.

Suzanne
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Generally good but not perfect

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

It is pretty easy to set up and use. For one subscription, I can install it on both my phone and my computer, and it functions the same in either place. I also really love how many different countries it has servers in, so I am usually able to find one close to where I need it for that day.

I've caught it a few times where it said I was connected to a server in one city, but when I looked up my current IP address, it showed a completely different city in the same country. So if you need to be precise with exactly where your IP is coming from, this might not be the service for you.

Updating the software to new versions when updates come out is also more cumbersome than it should be. You click on the update, and it takes you to the website to download and install the update yourself. There is no auto update.

Tim
Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use and effective software to protect your identity

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

ExpressVPN is as simple to use as anything on the market. It's large "power" button interface and it's automatic disconnect feature that cuts off your internet connection if the VPN loses connectivity make it simple for people with no networking or VPN experience previously. It effectively protects your IP address and identity at a time when that kind of private information is bought and sold through online companies for advertising and other purposes. It is also useful in viewing content that is regional specific or logging into work networks that require a local IP address as you can select what region you want to be in. It takes the complexity out of a relatively complex approach to online interactions. Even the simple included Speed Test is a nice touch for making sure your VPN is an optimal distance from your actual location.

The only drawback is the price. There are other, cheaper options available if you know a little about VPN's already. However, I would add that this is still the most intuitive and practical interface available. So in my opinion it is worth a few extra dollars.

Giuseppe

Great VPN for personal use

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Nice VPN app, very useful to change your IP address.

Nice VPN app, very useful to change your IP address.

The amount of servers from different parts of the world is huge. Easy to use. Secure. It also works really well and never had any kind of connection loss.

Pricing is a little too high compared to other competitors. However, it is very well worth it. I recommend it.

Srikar
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ExpressVPN - a very useful software for the people who appreciate its value

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

ExpressVPN fundamentally has a very limited use case that's noticeable for most people. Unless you have domain restrictions on your internet or you want access to content that's not native to your country, you're likely getting this for "security." It's a bit expensive for my tastes considering I don't exactly have any of the above use cases occurring regularly.

It's incredibly easy to spin up and use expressVPN and it works like a charm. The VPN experience is pretty seamless and works pretty much anywhere I go. When traveling internationally, it's incredibly reliable as well.

It seems expensive for the amount I use it. I never really have any restricted domains at work or personally, so that use case isn't very meaningful to me. I sometimes use it to access content not native to the US but that's few and far between. I ultimately probably wouldn't pay the ~100/year fee if I didn't get an initial discount.

• Branche: Internet

Express VPN: My review

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

As an online networker express vpn helps with server switches and helps create a perfect working experience. I particularly enjoyed the 30-day money back option and was glad i didn't have to ask for a refund. Additionally the quick and ever ready customer response is amazing and top notch. The software comes highly recommended

looking for a vpn with over 80 countries' server from the UK to the US? then express vpn is your go to software. Fast and reliable. It is also easy to switch between servers without loosing your work. They also offer a 30-day money back feature which was precisely what endeared me to the software in the first instance.

when you own a system with limited storage space and less than 2gb RAM then you might experience that express vpn freezes occasionally and you might have to always force shut the software which might interfere with your work.

Yannick
Yannick
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

The absolute best VPN

Bewertet am 29.2.2020

I've been using ExpressVPN for one year now, and I could not be more delighted. Besides the privacy and security it offers, it definitely gives you back the internet freedom everyone deserves. Of course it's not free, but since it allows you to connect up to 5 devices at the same time, it's totally possible to buy a subscription with friends or family and share the same account.

Very pleasant and easy to use interface
The possibility to connect up to 5 devices with one same account

It's really difficult to find cons to ExpressVPN, the only thing could be the price (i.e. $100 for a one year subscription), but this is highly debatable, given all the advantages you get by using it.

Roshish
Roshish
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fast and Reliable VPN but at a cost

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

This is one of the best, if not the best VPN out there. It does not affect your internet speed and you would not even notice a difference between being connected to the VPN and not. With a strict no-logs policy they have, it is one the most secure VPN and I could not recommend it more.

It is very expensive compared to other quality VPNs but it provides you your value for such high price.

• Branche: E-Learning

This is the one

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I've had nothing but positive experiences with ExpressVPN - would not do without it.

I tried a couple of VPN providers but Hulu and Netflix were outwitting them. Discovered ExpressVPN on a search for a solution. Wow it is great. Easy to configure and run (I have tablets, laptops and Apple TV). Great online support when I stumbled. Highly recommended.

Well cost is always a downer, but this is reasonable value.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast And Reliable VPN

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

Overall ExpressVPN is the best VPN out there. It protects your identity and at the same time gives you a fast and reliable connection.

I love the number of locations ExpressVPN provides. You can connect to an endpoint at anywhere around the world and it gives you a fast connection.

It seems like all VPNs just got blocked by Netflix. I wish there was a way around that but that's not ExpressVPN's fault.