PayPal Invoicing

Sortieren nach

John

Paypal invoicing for Landscapers

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

What I like most about paypal invoicing is that you can design and send and get paid faster

What I like most about this software is that you can create estimates and do invoice and send them all in the same manner.

I did not see any features I did not like.

Invoice2go

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

It is better to understand how to produce invoices and estimates and get paid.
Brett
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

A Crucial Payment Manager For All Independent Contractors and Small Businesses

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

We, The Last King have been using PayPal's invoicing features for about 7 years now since we started our band back in 2014. Upon achieving a consistent following that wanted to purchase our music in merchandise back in 2014 we needed a dedicated payment processing manager to not only use for all business expenses and merch purchasing costs, but to also accept a wide range of payment types to keep our merch moving at a consistent pace so that we can continue to be a band and generate the funding necessary to keep making music for a strong duration. We haven't looked back since as PayPal is the primary catalyst we use daily in managing all band sales, payment types, ordering requests, and inventory forecasts.

PayPal truly is a crucial component in our band's daily success as we love the mobile accessibility PayPal provides us with on the go alongside the peace of mind we receive from not only situating invoices within the PayPal app but also completing payments and accepting various external payment types to speed up our overall functionality and boost sales for the long-term.

Aside from PayPal's fees which are standard and to be expected with each transaction where there is no monthly recurring fee or cost to utilize Paypal, there are no negatives to using the program. Between the tax benefits, user-friendly accessibility, mobile benefits, and ease of use collecting/sending invoices there is no payment manager as beneficial or organized as PayPal!

Cash App und Venmo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

The competitive advantage and additional options PayPal allows over Venmo and Cashapp is truly night and day. Those two other payment processing platforms really are only beneficial for individual users who make only a select handful of purchases each month. Where we are forced to purchase inventory in bulk and complete transactions almost daily, PayPal was the obvious choice and made everything a breeze throughout our tax filings over the years. Without PayPal our band would not have half of the success it has been fortunate enough to achieve today.
Ashley
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Simple Invoicing With a Lot of Busy Work

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

I used PayPal invoicing when I got started with my online business, but I quickly realized I needed to scale up to something different. After a year of dreading my invoicing solution, I moved on and set up something that works better for me.

PayPal's invoicing feature is free, so that puts it ahead of most of the competition on the market. But it also offers a pretty simple system that doesn't mesh well with complex operations with lots of products on offer. Retyping invoice items quickly becomes tiresome.

There are no customization options, no backend to add frequently added items to your invoices. For example, selling candles online in 4oz, 8oz, 12 oz, get ready to add each item by hand instead of being able to select those values and customize as needed for that invoice.

• Branche: Maschinerie

Paypal makes invoicing easy

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

We have been using this for many years and have never had issues besides customers occasionally already having a paypal account they no longer use.

Ease of use, pop in the customers email, work up the invoice and send it to them, paypal takes care of the rest!

Sometimes if the customer uses an email already tied to a paypal account it may make them try to log in first.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Instrumental in Early Stage B2B Company

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

We used paypal invoicing options to grow revenues 60% y/y starting in 2011.
We also used the invoicing buy new and subscription buttons to test licensing and payment options for a variety of in-house products and services. It was incredibly useful to be able to make changes quickly, put them in production to measure the results. A big part of this is that anyone could market a new product and begin testing, without having to schedule developer resources to process payments.

Allows us to quickly monetize new offerings and new product variations
Many different charging and payment options available
Attractive fee structure
Easy to setup and manage
Appropriate for b2b transactions where aesthetics are less significant.

Somewhat Limited Customization - to create a buying experience that doesn't feel you're "inside" of paypal is not trivial (and now is easier to do with other offerings).
While the Paypal api has improved recently, it's still not as flexible as stripe, aws fps or aws devpay.

Stripe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

Others weren't as mature as paypal initially, paypal is still easiest and quickest to use. We're always comparing alternatives pretty closely. Paypal still has best terms. Other APIs are more flexible, and all allows for simpler customization. Paypal has more recently made some improvements to their developer API. Also they've dramatically sped up the website, which sort of makes the easy-to-manage stuff even easier. They've increased the number of ways to get money in and out, including adopting many customer suggestions such as immediate transfers. If you're selling direct to consumers in 2019 you may want to consider another payment service that is a bit more behind the scenes, but be prepared to invest more time in testing and maintaining it.
Nessma
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Paypal Invoicing so easy to use

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

I'm overall satisfied with Paypal Invoicing, and I use it all the time. Despite its few disadvantages, it's still the most feasible invoicing software.

Paypal Invoicing is user friendly and doesn't require any special skills to learn how to use it. You can start your invoicing immediately whether you intend to use it for one or two invoices or for mass invoicing.
Everything on the platform is self explanatory, and the end result is efficient and convenient for both the sender and the receiver.
One of the best features is that you don't have to repeat anything. All your customers' info and emails and your products info and prices are easily saved for multiple invoicing no matter how many you have.
Another important feature is that it handles different currencies, has separate shipping pricing, and taxes.

The only thing I don't like about Paypal in general is their technical support. One of the least helpful customer support ever online. If you need any help, you must call. Otherwise, you won't get your problems fixed no matter how small.
Another thing is the extra fees when you and the person you're invoicing aren't in the same country. It's unjustified in my opinion.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Fotografie

Great Invoicing Tool !

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

I use PayPal invoicing weekly for general invoicing as well as payment plans. It allows for reminders and allow you to track everything for tax purposes.

The simplicity of set up and use allows you to use it immediately to send your first invoice.

The mobile application is not as versatile as the desktop version and has less features.

Indira
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Online Payment Processor

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

It's quite easy to use, and no tech skills are needed. Anyone can easily create and send an invoice.

1. Paypal is available in many countries so it's easy to send or receive online payments.
2. It's quite easy to create and send an invoice, receive a payment, or pay someone.

Increase PayPal to M-Pesa limit to KES 500,000 and not kes 300,000.
Make all transactions the same day, instant, irrespective of the amount.

Alla
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

PayPal Invoicing

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

I really like it.

I really like how simple and quick it is to use this app to send a person an invoice. You don't need to spend a lot of time filling out forms and can get things done in less than a minute.

It might take a while to understand how to use this option since it is relatively new.

Constanz
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Paypal

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Well is not so big but as I use it makes things easier for me

Is very easy to use to make payments and also receive them

I think all this software is very easy and comfortable to use

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All about convenient payment method

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

It is very easy and convenient to use.

It's a website and application I've used for a year and will continue to use in the future. It instantly links your bank account for overseas purchases and allows you to pay with just a few clicks, making life a whole lot easier. It is really safe. I highly recommend it if you're seeking for a quick and convenient way to transfer money or pay online.

The only cons you may encounter is the account verification which requires documents that indicates your complete address and your name on it. Bills are used for this, however, if you are living with your parents and the name indicated in it is your father's or mother's name or anybody from your family, it would be harder to verify your account. In order to get this process easy, make sure that you have a document to use as proof of your address with your name iprocndicated in it like bank statement.

Jessica
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

PayPal Invoicing For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

This program has been a game changer for my small business. It is easy to use and a great tool for tracking sales trends. I highly recommend this for any business looking for an easy way to send invoices directly to customers.

The best features of PayPal invoicing are the ability to customize your invoices, the sales insights as well as the ability to store your customers contact information in one location. Being able to customize invoices has allowed my customers to have a clear understanding of each product and service they are being charged for. This is a great option for small businesses, home based businesses and any business that operates online using social media.

The biggest complaint I have about this software is that it can be hard for the older population to use. I found that I need to explain to them that it may be a PayPal invoice but they do not need a PayPal account for them to pay that invoice. Most of the time they understand after I say that but sometimes they are still confused. I would recommend creating language for your customers that explains they are able to pay these invoices using a debit or credit card.

suman
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Rosie
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small business

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

I have been using PayPal for over 15 years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great payment and invoicing tool for their small business. I also like the fact that they produce great financial reports and comparisons of sales from the previous year which allows you to see your companies growth over time. I have tried other billing and invoicing systems but have always come back to PayPal. I also like that it integrate well with other platforms.

I find PayPal to be a really helpful tool when it comes to billing and keeping up with business payments. I use this account for most of my clients as well as monthly payment clients. The ability to send the invoice as a PDF, link or just the invoice itself is amazing. With PayPal invoicing my clients have the option to pay with their credit, debit or Paypal accounts. I can also create a QR code to send for payment.

The fees may be a little higher than some of the others like Stripe or Square. There are also those who believe they are biased towards customers when it comes to refunds.

Seba
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Premium conversion program

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Great experience, and I advised my friends about it, and it was done for them, and they really liked it for easy use.

Everything in it is wonderful and special.
Easy to use I can transfer to any friend who is present with any
Another country, and I can change the currency to the currency of the country to be converted to.
I can buy from any international brand and pay by PayPal
I can enter all the bank cards I have and determine the payment of the bill to a company or a family member, which is special because transferring to a friend other than a company is different to pay tax, which is very good.
Conversion and receipt speed
A special program of everything.

I don't have any negatives, and if I find out, I can communicate through my customer assistance phone number, and I've really been through it, and the problem has been resolved immediately.
There's nothing negative.

Melissa
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

The Only Way To Invoice & Keto Your Business Transactions Organized

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

I love Paypal and I love their invoicing services, I use them pretty much every day and sometimes multiple times a day and it is for sure the only invoicing platform that I like to use.

I love this service and us it every day! It is a life saver and much preferred over random invoices that I send to reps for payment as the PayPal Invoicing keeps track of my invoices for me and just streamlines the process making it much simpler and easy to keep up with.

Nothing at all. I love this platform for invoicing and it is my go to as it is super easy to use and is a wonderful addition to the many wonderful services that PayPal provides.

Obrian
  • Branche: Tiefbau

PayPay Invoice Is Incredible

Bewertet am 9.1.2022

My overall experience with PayPal invoice is great I use it a lot day to day sending my customers the even tip me 50% of the time because I always enable that feature along with partial payment to customers I do business with over a period of time

Where to start with how much I love PayPal invoice, as a business owner who always sending out invoices to customers I should say PayPal invoice is so so incredibly that it’s revolutionary it as every thing plus it’s free doesn’t matter how many invoices you create in a day it’s free, another feature I love is how you customers can tip the seller that’s awesome and another feature which is incredible is the partial payment options which the sell can control on his terms that’s magic If the seller I trust the buyer the seller can allow partial payment to the buyer PayPal invoice is genius

What I least like about the feature is nothings it’s really great PayPal really put in a lot of work in this feature for sellers which to me is great and any one review something bad about PayPal invoice is lying through their teeth….

Alese
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Gets you paid!

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

It does the job and gets me paid. Allows me to keep track of my customers and services.

I like the instant pay feature. No more waiting days for money to be deposited.

Fees could be better. They’re the same as others I’ve seen out there.

Wave Accounting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

The instant pay option won me over.
Gian Angelo
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

After Years Of Invoicing, Here's What I Think...

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

Overall, I trust PayPal and PayPal invoicing. I've been using it for over 7 years and never had a problem or issue whatsoever.

It's easy to use if you can follow instructions, fast, and has some decent customization options, enough to make a confident brand for yourself.

You can definitely trust PayPal invoicing. It's one of the more robust systems that I have access to right now since other better options aren't available in my country yet however, PayPal invoicing is easy to use, visual enough for you to know and see everything you need, and you basically get paid.

Limited customization options, some limitations with scheduling, but these are just minor problems that don't need to be fixed immediately.

Pedilson Cassule
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Usability with Practicality

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

Easy to use;
Fixed and reasonable fees; Good operation on mobile devices;
It has one of the best ways to pay online;
Easy integration with other platforms and above all in the business.

Improve expansion to more countries like Angola for example.
Improve customer support

Payoneer
Sarah
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe Way To Spend Money

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

I will forever use this app to send people money and to request money. It is so much easier than going by the ATM. It saves time.

What I love the most about this software is that it is safe and easy to use. Someone send you the invoice and you just pay it through your card. It is a secured line of information so you do not have to worry about anything being compromised.

It's sometimes slow and can hard to move through but it is not that bad. Pretty much no cons.

Josh Bernthold,

Invoicing That's Getting Better and Better

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

I like the ease of use with PP invoicing. I also like that they are starting to add new features such as recurring billing and more ways to make your invoices more detailed. It is still a work in progress and they are adding to it little by little which is better than it at a standstill.

You basically have to dive in and get your feet wet with the invoicing. There is no real walkthrough and anything that shows "how" to use the invoicing. It is pretty straight forward but, there is more to it that could benefit from a detailed overview of some sort.

Sonia
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great to send invoices and It is free too use!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

My overall experience has been amazing! I really don't have to worry about payments, I just sent them the invoice via e-mail and they pay online. I really recommend it!

Paypal Online Invoicing is totally free, which is why I love it. It is really easy to use, and you can customize it and make it look really professional. Invoices can be created on any device and sent via e-mail to the customer and in case they prefer the paper invoice , you are allowed to save that invoice as a pdf file to print it.

I have no complaints or anything I dislike about Paypal invoicing.

Nipon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No matter what few seller say, Half of the world still feels safe n protected with PayPal

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

Still awesome since the beginning of ecommerce

Buyers are fully protected against fraud or theft. Few years back, withdrawal to bank used to take 3/4 days but not they clear transaction immediately across most bank and card providers.

Non customer need to fill several boxes with details at checkout which is time consuming. PayPal might not be appropriate for selling high risk business and digital goods where chargeback rate is high cause PayPal prefers to decide disputes in favor of buyer

Adam

Easiest Online Invoicing

Bewertet am 26.5.2019

Very easy to use and manage online invoices.

Online money transfer is easy with PayPal and it is a great addition to be able to create an invoice for clients.
Trust of the brand and the reputation of PayPal is helping to establish a good relationship with the customers.
Very reliable product.

The buyer protection policy is making the sellers' life difficult if the buyer reports any item different than described. They get their money back, but the items are not easy to get returned if returned at all.