X Pro

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck - An improved version of Twitter

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

It allows me to link my twitter profile and log in to the platform with my usual username and password. Once inside, 4 home columns are displayed to interact, which is the home, notifications, messages and activities, the platform allows me to order or delete it according to my needs, you can also add several accounts that you need to manage, such as DM. It is a platform that helps you with the visualization of Twitter in a more comfortable version both in the design and in the columns, something that stands out is the possibility of visualizing everything you want in one place.

I like tweetdeck because it allows me to manage multiple twitter accounts on one platform. It allows me to publish and schedule tweets, it shows me the notifications, mentions that my clients make me, the messages they send me and the activities that take place on a day-to-day basis with my tweets. It is a very effective tool because I manage multiple accounts and it helps me optimize my time on this platform. I can also add my opinion from news to other brands and companies. It allows me to schedule a tweet to be published on a date and now specifies.

The only thing I don't like is that there is no smartphone version.

Thomas
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

If You Manage Social Media, This is a Great Tool

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

Very positive. Personally, I manage 4 social media accounts for various projects, and this is my favourite app to ensure I'm on top of consistently scheduling content.

I LOVE TweetDeck. I switched from the native Twitter app to this some years ago, and I haven't looked back. With the exception of the occasional hitchiness when attempting to watch a video on the desktop application, this is the perfect app for managing multiple twitter accounts and scheduling your content. I use it for personal purposes to manage promo Tweets etc. and I haven't even considered switching to something else.

There really isn't much, but as I mentioned, there's some occasional hitching when viewing images or video on the desktop app. Not a big issue at all though.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum X Pro gewählt wurde

I find TweetDeck to be much more reliable on desktop than other apps. Plus, it's free so you can't really go wrong there.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu X Pro

Same reason as above. I much prefer the layout and ability to monitor multiple streams when managing multiple social accounts.

Not the best, but free

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

I had a love hate relationship with this software. It did the job while I used it, and for free there are really no complaints - the software is updated regularly and functions well. I prefer an alternative app that I paid for, and gives a better user experience for managing my social media inputs.

I like the fact that this is supported beyond the Official Twitter app. It has really good functionality, with the ability to add multiple users, making it useful for social media experts.

The software can be pretty buggy at times, and crashes often. The user interface, although very similar indeed to other software, still feels relatively dated and laggy. I dont like the scroll feature to access different sections, preferring the button option previously offered in the TWiwtter app.

Angela
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tweetdeck Makes Twitter Easier to Manage

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

I have to keep multiple twitter accounts for my shop, writing and illustrating. This would be incredibly tedious if I had to do it with the native Twitter app. There are way too many posts to find by scrolling down the feed. With TweetDeck, I can not only track my accounts but also schedule posts for advertising sales, pitching my books, and following feeds of the various groups. The interface is easy to navigate, and it allows me to have a dark mode just like the regular Twitter app. Probably the best part of the software is that it's free. Other software requires you to pay for some of the same functionality.

Tracking multiple accounts with TweetDeck is much easier than using the Twitter app or browser access. I can schedule multiple posts for later, which is handy during pitch writing contests or sending advertisements for sales. I love that I can set up search columns for the various groups I follow.

There are a few issues with TweetDeck that are a little annoying. If you want to add GIFs, there is no icon to open up a search as the native app has. This option isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but it does slow down my production when I have to search somewhere else and paste it in. I also wish there was a previewing option. Twitter doesn't have this either, but I would thing with scheduling, TweetDeck would incorporate this.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu X Pro

I chose TweetDeck over Hootsuite because the interface was easier to work with and had a cleaner look. TweetDeck also rarely gave me issues when posting scheduled tweets as opposed to Hootsuite.
Shannon
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

The customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.

TweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.

Buffer

Warum X Pro gewählt wurde

We were using TweetDeck originally and attempted to switch to HootSuite, however, the value wasn't there and we switched back

Gründe für den Wechsel zu X Pro

It would be inaccurate to say we chose TweetDeck over Buffer, because we still utilize Buffer daily. TweetDeck is our go-to service for monitoring Twitter because of the filtering options it offers. TweetDeck is far better for monitoring while Buffer is better for post scheduling because you can schedule identical posts for multiple social profiles.
Cameron
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Many options and abilities, for no charge!

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

I have been very happy with TweetDeck over the years. It has been very helpful to us for monitoring the community during critical or important incidents. So much of what drives peoples actions is motivated by social media, and it is important to use social media as part of how we interact the community.

There are a number of features in TweetDeck. I utilize a number of the features on a daily basis, such as the ability to monitor a number of accounts, phrases, or searches. Each search, or column, is easy to set up. I also like that it is web based, and can be accessed on any device--including phones and tablets. The settings carry over from device to device.

I have not found any issues with using TweetDeck. It would be nice if the platform would be developed into an app for Ios or Android, but it is not a deal breaker.

Warum X Pro gewählt wurde

TweetDeck has many more features that can be customized.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu X Pro

This was a free solution which offered basic, yet necessary, features that we wanted.
Suzanne
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

TweetDeck is a must for small business owners

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

TweetDeck is most beneficial for scheduling tweets and participating in Twitter Chats. It makes it easy to monitor active tweets, @responses, and DM messages during the chat. As a small business owner who uses Twitter for marketing, I have found this tool to be invaluable.

TweetDeck makes it easy to monitor your social media activity on Twitter by giving you an overall view of all your content and future post scheduling. It allows you to view multiple timelines in one screen using columns. I like the fact that you can see your tweets, your DMs, and your scheduled posts together on one screen. You can organize multiple accounts and easily search for hashtags and trending topics.

There is a slight learning curve to start using the product, especially if you are new to Twitter and not familiar with all of its features.

Austin
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Excellent Post Scheduling Tool for Twitter Users

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

I've been using TweetDeck for 5 years with my company and for 9 years overall, and it's been a critically important tool for social media promotion. I love it!

It's a clean layout that is integrated with Twitter. It also allows you to be logged into several accounts at the same time, with the ability to easily check and uncheck which accounts you want a post to be attributed to, allowing for easy cross-promotion.

Sometimes you have to manually refresh to show all of the scheduled tweets, especially if you have several accounts connected together, but this only seems to happen when there's more than 15-20 posts scheduled at once.

• Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

What's great about TweetDeck is it gives you all the advanced features for Twitter in a slick and intuitive interface. This includes things like scheduling tweets, multiple accounts, custom filters and searches, etc.

And since it's from Twitter directly, there's no extra syncing or permissions needed- it all just works out of the browser.

Things can get a bit crowded in TweetDeck- some more customization options might help like this- like text color, link color, etc (beyond the dark mode/light mode)

Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Warum X Pro gewählt wurde

TweetDeck was just more simple, and could do basically the same things

Gründe für den Wechsel zu X Pro

More simple, intuitive, less hassle
Simon
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best application for controlling multiple Twitter accounts

Bewertet am 14.3.2022

Have used Tweetdeck for over ten years and when on desktop it is my go to for anything Twitter related. Very easy to use and set-up.

It's free! Also very easy to use and to set up additional feeds or put additional accounts on.

From an individual tweet you can like from a certain account or follow, but there isn't the option to Retweet from a certain account. That would be a nice addition.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best for Twitter Marketing

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

3)TweetDeck is terribly amazing with its powerful analytics, notification tracking, deck customization & scheduling the media content. With an array of functional tools available, we are able to engage with our followers in a real and more effective manner. Our team can monitor the performances of different accounts simultaneously now. Posting a tweet on different accounts has become much more simplified and an easy-to do task with TweetDeck. Managing the Tweets & monitoring the performance is now much more simplified with TweetDeck.

TweetDeck has made our social media marketing facile and forcible. Now, we can effortlessly schedule our tweets and monitor the upcoming tweets that too at no cost. The best thing about Tweet Deck is the ability to auto-refresh and customize the account dashboard. It is a huge time saver where we can manage our multiple Twitter account, schedule our posts even when we are offline, and also customize columns of the account as per our need & relevance. I personally believe that it is much easier to post tweet & upload media on TweetDeck than the actual Twitter platform.Managing the Tweets & monitoring the performance is now much more simplified with TweetDeck.

2)At TweetDeck, it is super easy to schedule a Tweet, but it is impossible to delete or re-schedule a posted tweet. Also, it goes irksome for posting a video tweet. I shall personally want TweetDeck to allow viewing and measuring multiple accounts on a single dashboard.

Andrew
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why bother with any other SMM tool for Twitter management?

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

TweetDeck is the most cost-effective way to schedule and manage organizational Twitter content while keeping our finger on the pulse of what is happening in our busy timeline. With news and updates flying across our screen all day, we use TweetDeck to isolate themes and conversations so we can keep up-to-date on the latest topics of interest for our readers and community.

TweetDeck is the best platform for managing multiple Twitter profiles while monitoring multiple content or conversation streams. If you're looking to master growth on Twitter, you need TweetDeck.

It would be great if TweetDeck offered expanded features like Twitter Blue (i.e. you could post longer videos by using TweetDeck to manage your Twitter account).

Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Warum X Pro gewählt wurde

To save money and reduce the amount of accounts managed through a separate SMM tool.
Nick
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Join the Revolution

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

The social media revolution has infiltrated nearly every sector of business in this country, and alcohol and drug recovery centers are not exempt. We started out a simple Facebook page, but soon realized that to be competitive, we would have to have a presence across multiple social media platforms in order to remain in business. Out of all of the platforms, Twitter tends to be the one that results in the most engagement. Therefore, we place significant importance on the tweets that we send, and we have set requirements for the type, frequency, and topic of our tweets. Using these guidelines, our social media team prepares a week's worth of posts at a time. With TweetDeck, rather than having to set alarms to remind us to post a certain tweet, we load them all into TweetDeck and allow it to publish them for us. There is no escaping Twitter. In order to be competitive in our field, you have to have a presence on Twitter. TweetDeck makes establishing and maintaining that presence simple and easy.

Being able to schedule tweets is far and away the most impactful feature of Tweetdeck for our organization. The energy and creativity of our social media team peaks at our weekly meetings. However, that energy and excitement tends to wane the further along in the week we get. When that happens, prior to TweetDeck, I would notice that tweets that had been slated to go out had never been sent. Sometimes, due to confusion, tweets would be posted out of sequence, or worse, a tweet that unveiled a change in our company was sent out prior to the other parties being notified. With TweetDeck, employee apathy or mismanagement is no longer a concern. The tweets go out as scheduled, with no delays or issues, and the platform is incredibly simple to learn.

Several of the features utilize multiple twitter accounts connected to the same TweetDeck account. While this does save time and effort in certain situations, it has also proved to be somewhat of a headache when tweets are liked or users are followed by all accounts connected to TweetDeck. We have decided that the options relating to multiple accounts are not worth the hassle, and have discontinued using those features. However, they are still quality features, just not ones that meet our current needs. Despite this, we continue to use TweetDeck for the scheduling feature, and we do not plan to make any changes to that.

Lee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling, posting and media monitoring

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

I love Tweetdeck, I've tried other services, but this is my favourite. I can leave Twitter for hours, or a day or 2, and it's captured all the stuff I'm monitoring for me, so I don't need to worry about checking it all the time. Also, on my feed, there are no adverts.

I use Tweetdeck for scheduling, posting and media monitoring. Once all your accounts and columns are set up, it does all the hard work for you. Meaning you never miss a post and don't have to scroll incessantly.

Sometimes once a post a scheduled it doesn't show in the scheduled column so you have to do a hard refresh. No ability to see trending topics.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu X Pro

Ease of use and it's free.
Alan
Alan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tweetdeck is all you need for your Twitter needs

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Managing multiple social media accounts in one tab makes the social media management much easier. No longer does one have to juggle several different browsers, all tabbed to twitter.com and kill either their Mac or PC's RAM.

The multi-account support is a big plus. I have a personal account and one for the online media outlet I own and manage. Being able to tweet from either (or both) is a time saver and I don't need multiple browsers to handle such things. I like the columns setup as well, allowing me to disseminate tweets, mentions, messages and check hashtags if I so choose at any given moment. And it stays on my browser so I'm not using an extra app that could take extra RAM.

When Tweetdeck did run its own app prior to its inevitable purchase by Twitter itself, the app was unstable at times and was using a platform that Adobe themselves eventually de-emphasized anyways. It is a shame however that Twitter has also de-emphasized the smartphone app itself in favor for their own, which still lacks some features that the browser-based Tweetdeck has that other third party clients such as Talon for Twitter has.

John
John
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent for multiple monitoring of events

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

This is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversatio...

This is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversation.

From a brand watching, marketeer, view it can be useful to see the pace of the conversation but it gives no analysis of the sentiment, language being used.

This would benefit from organic and dynamic integration with Twitter Analytics.

The ability to monitor in real-time the feeds of any hashtag or user is incredible. On a big screen, watching situations from their initiation to conclusion, through the lens of mass participation is extremely useful for understanding. It is possible to see actions and reactions extremely quickly, enabling dynamic decision making as events unfold. Fantastic for watching the travails of stocks & shares, brands, the thoughts of politicians, sports stars and famous people, all simultaneously.

Scheduling posts is an added extra that proves very useful for managing a social media campaign although there are other tools that manage this better.

There is no analytical capability within tweetdeck. Feeds can spin very rapidly during major events or conversations but there is no means to capture that and analyse any of the data flow, you merely become a bystander as crowds cheer, scream, shout and cry in front of you.

No mobile app. This is particularly frustrating but there is no Android app (unsure if there is an iOS one). This means repeatedly having to log back in to a PC to maintain scheduling or monitoring.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck is a content creator's dream

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

My overall experience with TweetDeck is amazing! Being able to manage multiple accounts is a game changer for me. I believe that almost anyone can be their own PR firm or media company with the right tools. TweetDeck is one of those tools that makes this all possible.

I like that I can manage multiple accounts on one screen. I do a lot of social media coaching and management and it helps to not have to toggle over from tab to tab.

Sometimes there are little glitches. I will schedule a tweet and, at times, it feels like a toss-up as to whether it gets sent or not.

Laura
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Good platform

Bewertet am 22.1.2023

Overall, I have enjoyed using Tweetdeck. The ease of uploading and monitoring different lists makes life easier.

Tweetdeck makes it easy to monitor multiple lists, notifications, hashtags, etc at the same time. The ease of jumping back and forth between either is not to be beat.

Updated features take longer to appear on tweetdeck, so that is something to be aware of. Also the updates to formatting that tweetdeck does is not always user friendly.

Andy
Andy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Still the best platform of its kind

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

I use TweetDeck for my personal, as well as three professional accounts. It has been easy to monitor and include media with the tweets. Again, still the best multiple-account platform out there.

Tweetdeck allows users to administer multiple accounts at once, in real time. It provides for the major categories of information an admin may need (analytics excluded). Its ease-of-use may be its biggest draw, as well as the ability to house multiple accounts and vary the kinds of information visible for each. Scheduling is also easy.

They tested the inclusion of gifs in tweets composed from TweetDeck, but later removed it. That's a shame. I loved that feature. Also, for "viral" moments when mentions are flying in fast and furious, Twitter's native site may be a better option.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Essential Social Media Management

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I use Twitter daily for multiple reasons and businesses, and having everything accessible essentially at a glance is indispensible.

The free environment that allows multiple accounts to be managed, and allows multiple individuals access to our corporate accounts.

The need to regularly scroll to access information is inconvenient that could be solved by a better layout.

• Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

TweetDeck - the perfect tool to handle your Twitter account

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

TweetDeck gives me a strategic overview of my Twitter account and I can customize the dashboard to fit my requirements. My tweets are scheduled accordingly and I couldn't do it without TweetDeck. I warmly recommend it for anyone who cares about the Twitter presence.

The name of this app is pretty suggestive - it helps you administrate your Twitter account. If you care about your Twitter presence, TweetDeck is what you need. I like TweetDeck because it does what it says and nothing more. A plethora of tools comes with tons of useless features; it's not TweetDeck that does it. It schedules your tweets and nothing more. Awesome!
The customization options are genuinely helpful. You can add columns and move them to better reflect your style and interest. For instance, if you are interested in DMs, then add that column in the first position. Conversely, if you want to schedule your tweets for a few days, move the columns and add the "Scheduled" column in front of you.
Finally, TweetDeck lets you handle more Twitter accounts. I manage my personal account, but also two accounts of my clients. I don't have any problem with scheduling the tweets and interacting with other users.

I am extremely satisfied with TweetDeck and I am planning to use for many years. Just to be picky - TweetDeck lacks any analytics which may help a lot of users.

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Save time and Connect with Clients

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Easy to use, secure, and a huge time saver. TweetDeck works to properly manage clients and even your own tweeter account.

TweetDeck has allowed my small business to properly run social media campaigned for my clients. It keeps us organized with publishing/posting daily and securely giving access to our staff.

The software is basically free and easy to use. Other software offers more features but is a bit more costly. I do not really have any cons.

Buffer

affordable and reliable
Stephen
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Cut through the noise.

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

I've launched dozens of companies via Tweetdeck. Finding the right audience, and the ability to engage in appropriate spaces, has made this app a "can't live without" for me.

I've always been a Tweetdeck user. When Hootsuite came along, I tried them, but came back to Tweetdeck. It's simplicity is it's magic for me. Not too many bells and whistles. Straight forward conversation management. Multiple columns for multiple topics. And the search is an amazing "real time" resource to distinguish what is relevant "right now". I used to say that I check Tweetdeck, to see if I need to turn on the news...

It is lacking in posting options when it come to other sites. Tweetdeck is Tweetdeck only. This may be an inconvenience when Twitter is not the mainstay of your conversation management.

• Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Tweetdeck Review

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

I have had enough benefits from this app and hope there will be great feature updates for us consumers.

Tweet deck application has clear, natural and responsive interface so you can without much of a stretch admittance to Twitter inquiries, interactive media, shared posts, most loved posts, and so on I can draw in with posts and streams rapidly and without any problem. I use it for both individual and profesional purposes. There are incredible modules for Chrome and different programs. I appreciate the distinctive gadget compactibility it can connect with, in addition to the it's capacity to serve a wide range of buyers or clients. On account of Twitter holding it's steerage as engineers.

Tweet deck can't deal with different records without signing in and out. I wish the application could quantify various Twitter accounts in one TweetDeck account. Other than logging out to see each Twitter account.

Geraldine
Geraldine
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An account management tool that unifies everything in one place

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

It greatly facilitates the management of twitter interaction systems when working managing more than one account, the tool was deployed in 2008 and has been adding functions that are quite functional and favorable with the passage of time and the advancement of new professionals

It is the type of system that a few years ago was not so necessary but that is currently gaining a lot of strength because it is quite good and functional for professionals in the areas of marketing or account management, in general this tool allows you to manage various twitter accounts in a safe and understandable way

The tool does not have major complications, it is functional and complete for content creators or professionals in areas of marketing or management of social networks.