TRACT

Buchhaltung, Beschaffung und Logistik in der Forstwirtschaft

Sortieren nach

Matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A new solution for an old industry

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

It's been great. I think TRACT has already brought a lot of value to me and my company.

It's a lot more forward thinking than most solutions out there today. They focus a lot on building value into the system and solving the biggest problems. For example, I don't have to print reports to get information out of the system. They give me charts and graphs and data that gives me the information I need right then.

Any kind of change can be a challenge, so changing to something new is difficult. However, once we made the leap, the software is actually much easier to use than what we had.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Blue Yonder Supply Planning und Forest Metrix

Warum TRACT gewählt wurde

With so much happening in the field every day, we just needed a way to access it. I'm able to manage a lot more of my business than I was previously able to do. It really comes down to the technology. TRACT's apps and website are just easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TRACT

It came down to the technology and user friendly aspects. TRACT's not cheap, but I'm going to be able to integrate it and immediately get value out of the system across the board. From harvest, to haul logistics, all the way to my bottom line.
Reg

Helping our business grow

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

The folks at TRACT are committed to their customers and they have made themselves available to us. The industry is definitely benefiting from them.

Being able to see load data in real time, manage daily and weekly quotas, track cashflow, and get critical logistics insight has been a game-changer. When my foresters go home and see where they need to be the next day and how their crews are cuttin out. We've even been able to work from home during COVID-19, becuase everything is available online.

Changing to a new system was a challenge, but now that we've switched we're glad we did.

Martha E

Tract App

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

Its has been fairly easy to use and understand. The reports are somewhat limited and minimal. Data entry is fairly easy.

It runs in a Windows 10 environment, and is web based.

Reconciling mill settlements the ticket numbers are not in numeric order. It would be easier if the reconcile screen would list the ticket numbers in numerical order. Also my boss can't get his lump timber cut out percents on a printed report. There is no report to list loads by mills. I have to do this report in Excel.

Nichole
  • Branche: Import und Export

User Friendly and Great customer service

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

We have been trying to find a software that will streamline our business in the woods to our business in the office. We are just now starting to use it, but we have all seen great benefits in just the first few weeks. The loggers can watch their loads, the office can see whats being delivered, and even land owners can see the daily loads being harvested. So far so good. I look forward to seeing what the future holds with Tract and our business.

So far I haven't found a con yet...I think it would be beneficial if I could edit/crop the tickets when the logging staff takes a picture of the ticket.

Antwort von TRACT

Thanks Nichole! We're excited to help you guys streamline your timber business.

Ashley
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Our Solution!

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Instant ticket retrieval was the most import function we were looking for....the Tract App gives us that capability the moment our drivers receive their scale tickets.

Every load is traceable instantly

Tract has allowed our company to expand and grow with no cords attached. Having a web-based software allows any member of our team to have access to crucial information anywhere, anytime. The Tract Team goes above and beyond to aid in customer satisfaction, from small data entry issues to developing new functions to fit our ever changing needs within the timber industry.

No Cons. If a problem does arise, either system function or user error, the Tract Team responds quickly.

Brett

Excellent Product!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

Experience has been great! Customer service is top notch. Product is next level thinking for the forestry industry, an industry that is far behind when it comes to technology. Has allowed us as a business to access information quicker, keeping up with load counts throughout the course of the day, and streamline the logging process from the stump to the mill to load ticket information inside our office. Highly recommend to anyone in the forestry industry.

Tract is very user friendly for both forester and operator in the woods.

At this time, I have not come across any issue.

Sherry

TRACT user

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Pretty good overall. If I do have issues, they are handled immediately by tech support.

I like that I am able to access the software from anywhere.

Too many options to get the information needed. Glitches behind the scenes cause a few problems with reports that need to be sent to landowners and tax assessors.

Jim
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

TRACT Review

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Upgrade from previous software product

Upgrade from previous software product

Quick searches and sorting for our thousands of logging truckloads delivered

No significant aspects are poor/unsatisfactory

Jim
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

User friendly and powerful

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

You can tell they really care about their customers and their support is actually the best I've experienced.

Compared to everything else I've used, it's way easier to use and get going on. It also makes it easier for our foresters to access their tract info in the woods.

It's different from what we used to use, but it's pretty easy to pick up and start using.

Ricky
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good and easy to use

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Made adminstration of timber sales easier

Made adminstration of timber sales easier

Ease of use and user friendly
The avalibility to both iOS and Android has helped

woudl like more control on the adminstrator end to customize

Warren

Tract review

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Good experience with tract and good support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Good experience with tract and good support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

I can see what happening at any time. Very powerful tool and allow us to react to problems quickly.

Typical technology issues all based on the user. Just take time to learn and adjust to new system.

Stephen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Too Much Tech For Loggers

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

I think TRACT is a good way to track logging activity with added security of having a picture of each load going out. The downside is that a lot of loggers will struggle to adapt.

The real time access to activity and the fact that each load recorded had a picture of the wood on the truck.

There are a significant number of loggers which are not tech savvy. It took a lot to get them trained and they still had issues with data entry throughout the operation. To put it into perspective, they had flip phones for their daily use. My guess is that 1/2 of the current logging force will struggle with the technology side of TRACT.