Pabau

Praxismanagement-Software für Gesundheitsfachkräfte

Sortieren nach

Jadwiga
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM and scheduling system for physiotherapy clinics

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

With Pabau we have been able to focus on growing the business and stay in touch with our clients.

Easy integration with my business. The system provides good communication with my clients and saves me time.

Initially the marketing tools were not easy to use as I am not tech savvy, hoowever with the help of the friendly staff I am now able to use it with ease.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Luisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

Bewertet am 26.11.2021

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

Ovatu

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde

The function to have online consents and a safer and integrated system.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Drive und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau

I was offered a trial by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and at the time it seemed to offer the features I wanted and was the best system around.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Luisa! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Soumendra

Really a great clinical Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2024

Overall a great software better than some out there which are free. There is a huge scoop to perfect the system. Need to improve customer experience and IT glitches.

Very modern and slick looking software. Plenty of scope to expand and add new features. I like the automation built into the system.

Constant glitches with the software. Quite slow in resolving the issue. No direct telephone number for customer service.

Hi Soumendra

Firstly, we are constantly updating the software, and with the amount of new features that we are shipping there will always be the odd bug appear, the good news is, we also have a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes focusing on testing / qa so we expect the small issues you are seeing to dissipate. With regards to customer support, you can always request a telephone call and the guys will immediately call you back or offer a video call, just visit support.pabau.com -> live chat - or submit a ticket via mytickets.pabau.com

Yobany

A comprehensive Software!

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Pabau is a very complete system which integrate a several features including patient's bookings, marketing, payments and stock control; all very useful to achieve a high quality patient experience and the overall business success. Excellent customer support: quick, efficient and willing to provide training.

So far we like everything about Pabau, it is a a great product and a good investment for every business.

Fresha

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau

-Better functionalities to manage patient's information as well as excellent customer service support. - Reviews and recommendation.
Amy

Pabau for telemedicine

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

I do not have a big administration team and pabau lets me manage payments , diary and patient documents securely and in a timely manner

Easy access for patients and clinicians

A lot of components to wrap my head around

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Amy! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not for medical businesses

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

Software is ok but I don't think it's suitable for a serious medical business. Sometimes they mix up data so there is GDPR issue.

Lots of features
covers everything that you need for marketing
Reports are very good and flexible

Takes ages to load
Lots of features but lots of them breaks and not working properly
Support - it takes ages for them to understand your issue and ages to reply. They ask same questions again and again,
Too many technical issues at the moment and they are struggling to fix

Antwort von Pabau

Hi Richard - we serve over 2000 medical businesses world-wide, are HIPPA and GDPR compliant, and we have isolated databases, so the idea we can have a mix up, is simply not true. We often find that 'issues' are 99% of the time caused by staff not going through the full academy, via academy.pabau.com so please encourage everyone to do so.

You can raise tickets via our ticketing system mytickets.pabau.com - but from looking at your interactions, it seems like you expect a more dedicated response, which can be easily achieved by upgrading to an account manager. https://pabau.com/account-manager/

kelly
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A great CRM for a busy aesthetic clinic

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

very good

very good

Ease of use for patients booking, the automation and marketing capability make life easier as a business owner but also improves the patient journey and therefore satisfaction

some of the user guide links are broken.

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde

for a more capable CRM without th need for separate systems

Zuvor genutzte Software

Schedulista

reviews and recommendation

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Kelly! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Feel free to email mel@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Sally
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

New user

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

Excellent support thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for your infinite patience and support- greatly appreciated.

Not being very tech savvy at all I was initially very daunted by changing clinic systems but with excellent support from all team members at Pabau they have enabled me to make my transition to Pabau and understand how to make the changes myself and finally feel in control of my marketing, patient’s medical records, invoices and calendar bookings. The integration of medical records, consent forms and ease of use i particularly like. I am excited to get to use more features as I progress.

Would like the option to be able to hold the I pad when using on the patient journey in landscape view or portrait depending on the stage.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Sally! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pabau is the way forward

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Exceptional product and exceptional service

Exceptional product and exceptional service

It’s easy to use, functions well and support is extremely good.

There is nothing I don’t like about Pabau as it’s exactly what we need for our clinic

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Zunaid

Great software! Excellent functionality

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

Great so far! Online zoom training was really good and helped to answer a lot of questions

Easy to use and figure out. Most things customisable.

Forgetting to refresh the iPad after entering records on desktop

Pabau gives more functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau

Allows admin and PA to create appointments and do back of house admin and reports.

Antwort von Pabau

Thanks for the review - we are happy to have you on-board. You can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

For anyone considering us over the competitors mentioned please visit:

Mark

Getting better......

Bewertet am 13.7.2020

Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

Thank you so much!

We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect.

We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever.

If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Carleigh
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I am holding my breath they will debug the software, but I won't be able to hold it much...

Bewertet am 16.9.2023

Again, excellent customer service. I SO badly want them to figure it out, but I am afraid if they don't figure it out by the end of the month, I will be forced to move platforms, which is Incredibly disappointing and time-consuming. I will contest my credit card charge if it's not sorted out because they have delivered a faulty product that does not function.

Great customer service. In THEORY its a great software with SO many amazing features. But the bugs make it IMPOSSIBLE to use in practice.

You can't use the software because the bugs make it impossible to chart and schedule. These are the main ingredients to running a clinic.

Vagaro

Warum Pabau gewählt wurde

I wanted before and after photo cabability and I wanted internal marketing/emails

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pabau

It seemed more robust, with a better client experience and the features I needed.

Hey Carleigh

I know your review was sometime ago when we had just launched the new online bookings that took some setting up to get right. Hopefully you have found your flow with the system now? If so we would love an updated review, and if your still having problems, please book in with my team, 21 hours a day, on the following link: https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting

Éilís
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very poor migration experience, multiple issues not resolved

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau,...

Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau, and subsequently [SENSITIVE CONTENT], when he was slow to revert, about a number of elements that were critical to my choice of software.
Unfortunately, I was given incorrect information, and I am now writing this review, as my email to head office about my concerns, has gone unacknowledged, and unanswered.
I was told that the migration would take a max of 7 days. Yet here I am, 7 weeks in, with critical patient documents missing, a messed-up GP database, insurance price over-rides not uploaded, and poor communication with apparently no will, to get the issues sorted.
I was told that Pabau integrates with Sage accounts (it doesn't)
I was told that there was no issue with Irish mobile numbers - when an issue arose, I was told that there might be an issue with some mobile numbers but they possibly couldn't identify this as they were Irish numbers, and received no further help.
I was reassured that my extensive database of GPs would be imported intact. In fact, entire swathes of data (GP telephone numbers and email addresses) have been removed. The addresses have had Ireland entered as a town, and United Kingdom as the country, which is incorrect.
I was reassured that there would be no problem using my existing Word templates, and that I would have full word processor functionality. This is absolutely not the case.

The product has a lot of potential, particularly relating to automating routine reminders, etc.
Patient photos function is very useful

There are significant issues around the medical history section, which for some reason cannot be removed from the iPad when a patient is given same, to complete a consent form. I consider it dangerous, that a patient can click into and alter their medical history - that is alter their medical record.
There is no ability to create and email a Word document or PDF from within the system. We are required to use a secure email system for correspondence with GPs and Hospitals, and thus cannot email directly from Pabau. The impossibility of producing anything other than the simplest of letters within the system, owing to the constraints on the Word templates, means that we have to engage a cumbersome of cutting and pasting email content to letters, an utter waste of time. My letter templated are largely pre-populated with content, which I edit and add to as required. Pabau allows me enter text to one point only in the middle of the document, rendering these templates obselete. This is very frustrating as I specifically asked when I interviewed Pabau, if I could continue using my templates as before, and was told that it would be "no problem"

Natalie

Excellent software

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

pleased

pleased

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right.

That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.
Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made!
Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason!
Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small!

We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it.

Julie

Comprehensive logical system

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Anne-marie

Appalling customer service Avoid

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Initially found Pabau very useful but since the latest software update have experienced a plethora of problems and I would not use them again based on their complete lack of customer service or support .

Cannot comment as we are experiencing multiple problems with this platform

Recent software update has been an utter disaster.
No notification received that this was happening
Made online booking inoperable
Patients could book into dates and times we weren’t open
It would take random amounts from patients payment method despite us completing the settings
Absolutely appalling customer service
There is no phone number no one would answer emails
Absolutely awful experience which is still ongoing .
Avoid

Hi Anne-Marie

As a long term user of Pabau and knowing you personally its a shame that you have felt the need to leave a review given how well Pabau works for your business. The online bookings were commuicated, but often setup was not done well by the user, which caused problems. I can see that you have been using the system without issue now for some time, so hopefully your review can be updated. If you are still having issues reach out to customercare@pabau.com and the guys will be happy to help.
Kane

Mo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive yet simple to use

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

All good.

All good.

Pabau software covers absolutely all our needs for a medical spa. We feel fortunate to have found a software that covers our requirements and more. As our business grows we find the software even more helpful to keep on top of bookings and medical records.

The software is good, no complaints but it would be nice to be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone when we have a problem and don't understand anything so that they can talk us through it.

Hi Mo

Thanks for taking the time to leave us the very positive review that you have.

In regards to picking up the phone, if you reach out on live chat and request a call, my team have been trained to immediately put in a call when requested. Although we withdrew inbound telephone support, we knew that some people prefer to speak on the phone, so the guys know its an expectation to call as soon as someone requests it. If you ever struggle to get through or get a callback, please email petar@pabau.com our head of support and let him know.

Kane

Kate

doctors practice

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

The paperless system is fantastic. We are a doctors practice and its a very busy practice. The system works extremely well. It saves time, its colourful and its extremely easy to use.

We are a small business with a staff of 5 and the system gives us all equal information at any time . Any of us can pick up on a lead and take over. Its calendar is fantastic as you can see at a glance the type of patients booked. It is a paperless system which has saved us hours of scanning in notes. You either right or left click on a patient booked to have access to there information. Its possible to do templates to personize the letters. Its also just so easy and logical to use.

The least favourite aspect is the help line contact via Email. It is a very good service but i do miss the face to face aspect when you have a problem or a phone call with some one to explain your problem However I will admit the glitches we have had have all been sorted quickly either in minutes or days. We had a problem putting the GP details on patient files but Pabau fixed this .

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help or to request a call as well if that is easier for you!

Nicola

Webinar training

Bewertet am 14.8.2022

My overall experience has been very positive and I love the product. It saves me lots of time regarding admin and my patients love it.

I paid for the integration and it was worth every penny. It was so super easy. I had great training at the beginning. The system is so clever and does so much that it's worth the money I pay. As a sole trader it has saved me so much time through automation of so many aspects of my business.

One of the main reason I joined was to be able to process packages of treatment. I can set them up and assign appointments myself from the packages but I am still unable to allow my patients to do so. I take up front payment and, apparently, that is why. I can't understand, why, if someone has already paid in full, they cannot book appointments from the package they have paid for. No one has managed to answer that. I would love a solution to this issue.
I would also like to be able to set my diary up with specific appointments times instead of having to force this by creating off blocks every hour. Creates so much work.

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for marketing

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

Its been okay, the team are helpful but we found lots of teething problems and difficulties in setting it up.

Its great for marketing compared to our old software. Allows us really good automation and helps with making us seem more professional. Good that we can use referrals, loyalty and gift vouchers.

Its very difficult to set things up and test them. Alot of emails cannot just be tested like in mailchimp. And its very difficult that theres no easy templates to use, so when wanting something branded its extremely difficult to create what we want

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Alex! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Elizabeth

Pabau EMR Review

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Excellent system, Excellent response time. The recorded Zoom training videos are extremely helpful to go back and re watch them later.

I purchased this product for my med spa recently and find that its one of the best I have seen. Its easy to use and customer service through the entire set up has been excellent. I am located in the United States and they have done a fantastic job at making adjustments to accommodate the United States medical system and requirements. I would highly recommended this system. Cost is fair and this program has many features included that others companies seem to charge extra for. I have used many EMR programs in a variety of settings as a healthcare provider and this one is at the top of the list! Great job Pabau!

The only issue I had at first were some of the forms needed to be adjusted to put the date of birth and year in the order we use in the states as compared to UK. My issues were quickly resolved when I discovered them in the system.

Antwort von Pabau

Thanks for the review Elizabeth - I know you are a great user of our system and we value you as a client.

Make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Sarah

Great training with alex

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

Overall reliable and many functionalities. Try to get as much training as possible to use it to its full potential

There are a lot of features with this software and it is worth persisting until you know how to use all of them as there are many functions condensed in 1 platform

Great training with Alex that now means we understand how to use this software far better than before

challenging to use and not the most intuitive

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Sarah! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Karolina

Great Software

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

Happy!

Happy!

I have been using Pabau previously and I can honestly recommend it. Its a user friendly software with great customer support.

The changes that have been made removing some quite functional tools that have been available in the past. The clinics should be consulted when major changes are made.

Antwort von Pabau

Thank you so much Karolina! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

sarah

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

online help is not very responsive, they cant seam to pick up a call. I would expect a call center for the amount of the monthly charge

better than my previous, other than that not much to rave about.

reporting is complicated, nothing adds up? so you never know if you are paying the right commission.

Hi Sarah,

I'm very sorry to hear that you aren't delighted by our system.

If you are having problems with our reporting features, please reach out to our support team who will be happy to schedule some one-on-one training with our of our product experts.

Additionally, we have put in a lot of time and effort to improving the response time of our live chat system, which at the time of your review was still fairly new to our operations.

Hopefully you are a little happier after these improvements, but if not, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with detailed feedback, and we will look to see how things can be further improved.

Sue
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best clinic software on the market

Bewertet am 10.8.2017

It has made clinic management a lot easier

It has made clinic management a lot easier

This software pulls together a lot of features from clinic management to physician notes and it is constantly updating and introducing more features making it the best clinic management software around.

Every year I have to produce an annual audit of my treatments. This is extremely time consuming as their are no reports that can help me with this. I would also like the option to bulk archive patients that have not visited the clinic for over three years.

Antwort von Pabau

We are planning to have new and improved Reports in the new Pabau 2.