LearnWorlds

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Thus far, the best course platform

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

I love the product is created from an authoring view instead of a marketing one. You have all the tools you need to create a learning environment and powerful tools to enhance your videos directly.

There is an option to change the language, but it's not really that great. As a spanish native and implementor of learning programs for third parties it would be really useful to make a native spanish conversion for the UX:

Teachable, Podia, Kajabi und Thinkific

Lucky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

LearnDash

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde

Thinkific was a good product but at the time I left had issues with some of the features I wanted. I was surfing the internet one day trying to see if any other options had the features I needed. None came close to Learnworlds so I made the switch starting afresh from learnworlds.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

I didn't like having too many moving parts. I didn't want to be responsible for the technical stuffs backend. I needed to focus on scaling my business and let other things be taking care of by the pros
Jeff

No Student Authentication

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework.
Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

Mona
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

review of LearnWorlds by Mahjong Party

Bewertet am 29.4.2022

They respond with a lot of info and links anytime I have a question or don't know how to do anything. Customer service is prompt. Its a beautiful robust platform and looks so amazing. As well, I struggled at times with other platforms to get everything the way I like for my UI/UX and LearnWorlds met or exceeded all my expectations in that regard

It integrates the most features into what I want while giving me a ton of freedom to create the course how I want, to make my course look awesome, to integrate tons of media types

The price is high compared to other software for businesses / course creators just starting out but it offers a bit more than they do. The price is good and offers a lot for those able to pay a higher price.

iSpring Suite

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde

I could not load up all of my media types I wanted to, I found the LearnWorlds UI/UX just really superior, I heard stories about how some other platforms will pursue your customer base

Teachable, iSpring Suite, Absorb LMS, Udemy Business und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

iSpring came the closest to LearnWorlds and they have a great course authoring product but LearnWorlds offered unlimited courses / users / instructors - that is pretty well unbeatable whereas other similar platforms will charge after a certain amount of users or you are limited to how many users you can have in a year or your user has to purchase your product for a year instead of a shorter period of time... or you have to expel them from the product if they haven't used it for a while... its a lot to consider, I want my users to have lifetime access so LearnWorlds was the best
Kerryn
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great product for a remote workforce.

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

I think the overall experience we have had with LearnWorlds has been very positive, and there are many features we have yet to explore and use to its full potential.

As a company that has a large remote workforce, we needed the flexibility to move to an online learning platform. We have a lot of resources that, prior to 2020, would be delivered in a face to face classroom or on site. Now, we can offer resources, more widely, not only to equip our workforce, but to be used by others. Support is great, and when we have questioned a particular feature that hasn't been available, they have often sent our query to product development and it soon pops up.

We do use this platform as our main website. As it is primarily designed to be an online learning platform, it can sometimes be a little clunky in places. Having said this, benefits far outweigh the inconveniences and most 'drag and drop' style of website building platforms don't have the complete flexibility of bespoke sites either. I would, as the overall administrator, love to be able to 'lock' the theme so other users can't pick other colours and styles for various things such as backgrounds and buttons.

Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

We chose Learnworlds as it was better value for money - enabled more courses and options.
Alicia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Solution for our Online School

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

Google Classroom, LearnDash und Schoology

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

The ability to import SCORM files, price and user support.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Jacqueline
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Review of Learnworlds (Pro Trainer)

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

I have had a very good experience with Learnworlds overall - special praise goes to the support team who have been a great help.

I like the way my online school looks to prospective clients.
I like the number of features that I can add to engage my learners

It is not always intuitive but the Learnworlds support team have been excellent when I have reached out to them.

I was expecting to be able to have different versions of my school (this was highlighted in the sales materials) but I have found out this is only available in the most expensive option.

It's not always easy to navigate to get to where I want to go from where I start - but I usually get there in the end.

Teachable und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

I liked the design that Learnworlds allowed - my school would look more attractive to prospective students and the courses would be more engaging using the various features and integrations.
Amy

Best Support for Online Courses

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

Customer support is one of the pillars of LW. I would have given up several times if it wasn't for the support team. In addition, the instruction manuals are excellent and easy to follow. At a difficult time in my life when the company I'd worked for decided to cut employee salaries by 60%, LearnWorlds showed up for me at the perfect time to continue my work on my own terms. I feel they are a company that really cares about its customers. As entrepreneurs, it's up to us to get our companies/schools off the ground, but I feel LW has gone a long way to set us up for success. My school is in its infancy, but I am optimistic that I've chosen the right partner in LW to evolve with the industry and help us to grow.

LW has everything set up in one platform, so someone who is not familiar with technology can easily set up their own school. The templates look beautiful and professional, and are easy to use. Customer support is stellar, and I've always had experts help me at any time I have needed them. Everything I worried about has been taken care of by LW, including the legal issues, data protection, etc., and everything I could have imagined has already been carefully thought-out by the developers, including external pages, etc. I researched learning platforms for about two years and was about to go with Thinkific, but Learnworlds seem to offer the most features for comparable basic-tier prices. From every angle, Learnworlds came out on top for me, and continues to do so. As a Greek-Cypriot, I'm also proud to support this innovative company coming out of Greece :-)

The amount of information and work involved for a novice (like myself) in setting up a school on LearnWorlds can be overwhelming, but I'd rather have too much information than too little. At times, it was not clear what features I was getting on the Starter plan (for example, I thought that I could offer Group sessions via Learnworlds without having to take out another subscription to a third-party, Calendly). Also, even though the fees for Starter plan are reasonable compared to other learning platforms, I think subscription plans should be offered in Startup because it is hard to sell online courses in such a bloated market, and having subscription plans can help small startups like myself to offer customers more attractive options. It is also difficult to offer free eBooks because although they are easy to create in LW, it is hard to get them to potential customers outside of LW.

Dr. Jeanne M. Hines

Special Education Training Center for LearnWorlds

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

Special Education Training Center has had an excellent experience so far with Learn World.

What Special Education Training likes most about Learn World is the ease of use, data analysis, constant training events, interactive videos, ability to use my domain, and integration with other apps, LW improved the learning management system at the onset of the pandemic to meet customer needs, new way to communicate through emails, and the Learn Worlds Help Center is an awesome resource!!!

Not able to develop professional partnerships with Learn Worlds and some of their clients.

Excellent LMS with multiple integrations

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

Overall it's one of my favorite CMS / LMS.
I would like to go 100% learnworlds for my company but i...

Overall it's one of my favorite CMS / LMS.
I would like to go 100% learnworlds for my company but i still need to ship products.

- The ability to create, edit, sell in one place
- The integrations and API
- Customer support is excellent

- Can't sell physical products unless you use other platforms along with it (wix/shopify/woocommerce)

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform, very happy!

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features.

Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Abdallah
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A one-stop shop with all the tools you need to create a customized training platform.

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

With LearnWorlds, we were able to create a special website to ensure that all employees can access training courses and educational materials easily, which had a positive impact on increasing interaction and participation.

LearnWorlds is straightforward and easy to use, and you can get started with its great tools in no time. It is good that with LearnWorlds we get our own website to publish training courses, and it is good that all settings do not require any programming experience, as we can simply choose one of the ready-made templates and make the appropriate modifications that match our needs. I appreciate that the LearnWorlds support team is available at all times and constantly provides us with feedback and assistance that ensures we reach the required results. It is wonderful that the preparation of training courses and educational brochures is also done smoothly, and it is noteworthy that the process of publishing on the site is done easily. I also appreciate that LearnWorlds supports all languages, which always helps us expand our training programs to include all segments of our employees.

I can't hate anything about LearnWorlds; all the tools are clear and easy to use, and their support team is knowledgeable and responsive.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LearnWorlds is the perfect courses platform

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

The customer service is friendly, with the same people, and quick to help. The platform has a zillion design choices and they are ALWAYS innovating with new products. It is hard to keep up, but that is a good thing.

Nothing that I can think of. It is a platform that keeps on giving.

stephen

Excellent scalable LMS for Course creators and students

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

The thing I like most about Learnworlds is the ease of learning their platform, we were able to quickly and easily deploy sales pages, course pages, etc.

I think LW would benefit from offering more common templates for Sales/Landing Pages; when compared to Clickfunnels/Kartra/etc they lack the MOST commonly used templates that have been tested and proven to work. For example, the simple sales letter option page or simple VSL option page.

Sudharshana
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best Learning Platform

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

We could launch our learning academy within a short period because of the compatibility of this software. The templates provided are so useful & leas time consuming for courses creations.

This platform is so user-friendly and have made the implantation super fast and easy from creating the site to publishing the courses.

- Compliance management can be improved. We had instance where our private courses were sent to unregistered users with the registration links.
- No backup or an undo option for the page creations.

Giorgos
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does what is says! And a bit more.

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

Overall, one of the best (if not the best) platforms out there to host your online academy, online training center etc. Never had any issues, everything works fast and feels solid. Just trust these guys.

Fast, reliable, good price, plenty of tools to work with (from the pro tier and above),

It's a bit more complicated when it comes to lesson settings (e.g. you have to do SEO one time for the page and another time for the course itself). The video library gets messy when you have many videos (there isn't an option to organize them by "newest" or "oldest," etc.). There's a lack of user-defined "preset sections" or something similar, in order to build pages quickly and achieve better cohesion across your school. Copy-paste sections is counter-intuitive.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stable platform to build on

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Jamie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

My experience with LearnWorlds

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

I am creating the worlds first yoga virtual library for people living with a form of inflammatory arthritis, LearnWorlds has helped a tech novice make that happen. The customer support is fantastic and I get a response quickly and precisely.

As someone who is not very tech savvy, I have managed to build both a website and online courses via LearnWorlds which I would have never thought possible on my own.

Sometimes it is challenging to move things to the place and size desired as it is set up in a way that means there are standardised options for example text: small, large etc. instead of customisable. Although the customer service is very good, it would be good to have the option for a Zoom call once a month I know this is an option for higher tier but a one per month option would help me out tremendously as I learn more from human interactions!

Jacqueline Zaleski
Jacqueline Zaleski

Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer.

Bewertet am 18.11.2017

This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years.

I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income.

LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Learnworlds is a great platform for creators of elearning material such as learning4teams

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

I often work with LearnWorlds and find it easy to use and construct an eLearning platform with engaging content

The product is a very user-friendly product. We love the fact that we can create interactive videos with questions, SCORMs, and subtitling. There are many more

There are many gamification features. However, there are areas where this could improve

Jonas
Jonas

Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

Melisa

Best Platform for the Edupreneur

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

The inability to group clients my clients.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day.

Thank LearnWorlds team.

I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

Kristen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent Host for Virtual Learning

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

This tool has been an excellent learning platform that has allowed us to take our on-campus classes into the world.

This software works well with CurrikiStudio, which we use to design interactive learning activities for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This feature allows us to make accessible content on the outside and insert it into a beautifully formatted page.

As with anything, it takes practice to learn to use this tool effectively. For example, understanding how to make fillable field certificates was tricky at first, and though I figured it out, the explanation was laborious.

Ana
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Medical Education

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Great product that we use daily!

Great product that we use daily!

LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!