PartnerStack Erfahrungen

Partnermarketing und Empfehlungsverfolgung

Sortieren nach

Great Platform for Agency Growth

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place.

The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!

Kunal
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Most Intuitive and Affiliate(user) Friendly Dashboard in the Industry

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

PartnerStack has helped me increase my affiliate earnings and overall I am happy with the way it is. Easy to run my affiliate business, join new companies, track referral clicks and get paid out once every month.

Listed below are the features I like most as an Affiliate:
1) Simple and easy to use interface.
2) Get what you are looking for in fewest possible clicks.
3) Get to connect with many SaaS companies in one place.
4) I can withdraw my earnings through Stripe or Paypal.
5) Marketplace is a place which lists all the companies that have joined PartnerStack. I can choose and join the ones I want.
6) I can also add Team members to help run my business.
7) Easy to create custom tracking links.
8) Easy to participate in inbuilt contest/promotions run by companies from time to time.
9) I can see my current and past referral activity for links.
10) They have a wonderful Resources tab were I can learn more about the company I have joined.
11) Another great feature I like is their inbuilt chat system were both the company and affiliate can send each other message.
12) Prompt customer service provided by PartnerStack.

One feature(suggestion) I like to have in PartnerStack dashboard is that there should be a way were an affiliate can get a list of contests/promotions running in the current month. It will make like easier for affiliates, save time and earn more.

Alberto
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I have earned money by recommending PartnerStack products.

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

My experience with this platform is very positive.The tools included for affiliate support are very good.The products it promotes are of the highest level which facilitates conversions on our websites.

It is a tool that offers many products for affiliates, great flexibility to use them and a very high level customer service.

Affiliates who have worked with mainstream products will see some limitations here.PartnerStack's products are very niche and commissions are somewhat lower at first, although this is compensated by recurrence.Once you understand this, the platform is brilliant.

Rachel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Super easy and next level affiliate program

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

The time we are saving by switching from manual management and payouts is a huge benefit. PartnerStack is completely fulfilling the former need to build an internally developed system, which would be costly and difficult to maintain. We are fairly new to the program but we have already seen the quick benefits via our motivated affiliates within the first few days of providing their custom links. The email flows, automated triggers, and simple to create challenges have given us the opportunity to curate a flow that drives referrals to our business AND caters to our existing affiliates.

Quick and easy affiliate payouts will save our team hours each week. We are now able to automate payouts that integrate with our billing system. There are endless opportunities to engage our current affiliates and expand our reach via the marketplace. We are loving the intuitive dashboard and custom links that are generated at the click of a button.

We have no complaints so far! We have had one or two requests that have required a manual workaround, but the PartnerStack team has been very responsive to the feedback we have provided. If I'm being 'nit-picky' having more robust reporting and metrics would be useful, however, we are able to integrate with our current reporting platform, making this a non-issue at the moment.

Diana
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great Affiliate Partner Software

Bewertet am 20.9.2020

I got started with PartnerStack when I decided to be an affiliate for the LMS software Thinkific. Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.

PartnerStack is simple to use and get started with. They have a large selection of software affiliates, a lot of which I already use. Finding new products to test for my clients and make review videos on is easy. They are always adding new items.

The only thing I wish they did better was to add ACH instead of a third party payment gateway.

• Branche: Design

PartnerStack - the right tool for managing Partners and Affiliates

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

We've made use of PartnerStack to manage any of our available vendor/partner relationships, track our affiliate links and payouts and manage our referral performance all in once interface. It saves time and thus money, and has proven to be a great value for my team.

PartnerStack is a piece of cake to use as a vendor who manages multiple partnerships with SaaS companies both as a true "partner" and affiliate.

All in all, there's nothing we don't like bout PartnerStack

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

Lots of programs available and generally nice looking UI

Cannot track on an individual level what's going on

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Perfect component to my business

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.

Julien
Julien
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A simple tool to scale referrals & payouts

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

Very good tool to manage referrals & payouts with minimum effort, excellent Customer Success Manager who is helping us shape a vision for how to optimise our usage.

The referral management and tracking via links allows to scale our Referral Partner program across the world. We have hundreds of companies referring our software, and 0 manual work involved in managing this.

Analytics could be improved to provide greater flexibility in creating customised dashboards, and other modules could be expanded, such as the asset library, or reliability of the email functionality.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

Hai Anh

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

James
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

PartnerStack...is a good partner

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

There is much to like. PartnerStack is user-friendly and flexible. Major affiliate marketing platforms are unkind to beginners in this business. The rejection rates are high and they are quick to kick you off if you don't have sales, even as you are still working to build traffic. PartnerStack isn't like that. They make it possible to affiliate with quality companies. Analytics are easy to read.

Reporting, while overall good, could use some minor improvements. It isn't always easy to transfer analytics details from PartnerStack to my own reports I create.

HAMZA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good platform and easy to find partners to work with

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

I like how Partnerstack organizes partners and the way you can search using their system to find the right ones.

Also, the kind of partners they provide is suitable for my niche.

I don't like the fact of not having a unified page for all the partners.

Holly
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Bewertet am 29.12.2018

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

Antwort von PartnerStack

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments!

We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

Collin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

PartnerStack is the best partner management platform

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

PartnerStack is super easy to use, and keeps all your important metrics in one place.

It's sometimes hard to leave partner programs that you're no longer interested in.

Akhil
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Partner Stack was a great solution for us and we are seeing phenomenal growth with it.

Bewertet am 31.12.2021

PartnerStack is one of the few affiliate programs that have a very simple-to-use interface and great support. I have been able to track my commissions with them and they are extremely reliable and responsive. Partnerstack has grown my income immensely and I am very happy with the results!

I can't really say anything bad about it. I'm using it and have had no issues yet.

Danielle
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best dashboard and it is easy to read

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

I really like using this system to check up on my affiliate links. It is so easy to read and withdrawing my funds is extremely simple as well!

I like how fast and easy I can read my stats on my dashboard. It tells me in real time who made purchases and for how much

There really were no issues when using this platform.

Jason

Top affiliate partner.

Bewertet am 12.7.2021

Top notch platform. Really happy.

Top notch platform. Really happy.

It’s an easy to use and easy to navigate software portal. Makes working on your affiliate partners really easy.

There’s not much to dislike to be honest. Maybe just a choice of more partners to work with.

Nadia
Nadia
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

Daniel
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Learn more with PartnerStack

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

PartnerStack is very easy to use and descriptive about what products part of the program, what they do and reward you for promoting them.

There’s nothing I can truly say I like least about PartnerStack.

willame
  • Branche: E-Learning

Excellent

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

I have obtained excellent gains, since I manage to indicate the software to my clients.

I don't have to complain, everything is very good so far.

Vlad
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for affiliate making money.

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Huge marketplace and many new IT leaders use these software for affiliate business.

Stats could be better quality and more accurate.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

nice affiliate network

Bewertet am 3.2.2018

referral commissions and nice dashboard to organise softwares that I love and use regualrly

makes it really easy for people to get paid for recommending products and services to their friends and clients

unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie

Nathan
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

PartnerStack is our go-to affiliate platform

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

It's very easy to use. It is supported by a wide variety of advertisers. Works great for notifications of commissions and commission management.

Nothing to dislike. PartnerStack works well.

Ron
Ron
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good tool for managing partner programs

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

The experience has been overall very good, and the affiliate management seems to work well.

PartnerStack seems to be a good solution for managing multiple partner and affiliate programs.

I haven't had too many problems, but do find that having to log in to retrieve affiliate payments an unneeded step, but I can understand why they do it.