Qualia

Sortieren nach

Steven

21st Century Settlement Software

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Qualia has been a game-changer for us, being able to bring in partners and customers. Centralizing email has been wonderful, and the accounting functions by and large are really strong. It's strong for any sized company, and shows clients you're a modern-day company.

Where to start? Being able to use it on any web browser, for one. Being able to invite settlement agents and customers to add selective info is another. Multiple users in a file at the same time is fantastic. The accounting functions are strong, and being able to create custom reports is good.

I wish their docs were a little easier to use and manipulate. Some of the accounting functions can be finicky, and it would be helpful to have the ability to export any accounting data as csvs- not just the reports. I have nitpicks with their banking/check printing functions. Their help sections could be more detailed. More bank integration would be helpful. But seriously, it's great.

David

A Key Component in Our Real Estate Practice

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Very positive. Good integration. Learning time to get comfortable with the program was between three and four weeks, but still learning features that improve our product and workflow.

I would recommend it to any firm who practices Real Estate, or title company.

Once you get past the learning curve, Qualia's speed, reporting capabilities and tracking features make it an essential tool in our practice. Not only the ability to have multiple users working the same file at the same time, but having the ability to open two instances of the same file, lets the work progress faster. The customizable Tracking feature lets us assign tasks and determine what needs prioritization. I haven't experienced any delays when requesting Customer Service by phone, and they always are helpful.

Qualia's price is in the higher range for this type of software, but we're not regretting it.
The biggest negative that I have is the lack of written supporting materials. I'm old school, I want to read how it's done, not watch a video which may or may not have what I need.

Deborah

Sold Separately

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

The products i prefer are all sold separately.

Qualia fails to address the most simplest entries, all services are charged separately, all services are very expensive, I do regret obtaining this software. I have asked for a full or partial refund and cancellation and of course, like everything in Qualia I wont get a straight answer. WARNING!!!! Sign up if you don't mind viewing endless amounts of videos, if you don't mind each tab, service, folder having a different representative, sign up if you don't mind the reps/sales persons prancing around the answer or maybe they really don't know. Sign up if you don't mind the representatives sending you the Help Tab for any small question, Sign up if you don't mind the rep's exchange of endless emails and then after you are fed up with the run around you receive an email with their schedule so you can click, click and click away and the endless amounts of run arounds. The software would be much better if they had proper consulting with the actual users. But beware they will probably charge you extra for common sense features. So sorry that i have to place these review but this is the way I feel about this software.

Amy

Great Product

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

This saves me so much time!

This saves me so much time!

All of my files are in one place and its easy to search.

Still working on integrating things with my program. But I have recommended this program to other offices and they said the initial set up was difficult but now that it is done they like the product.

Laura

Must Have Product for Real Estate

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

We love Qualia and Qualia Connect. Our clients are now filling out their own information which helps with accuracy. I am able to see where all of our files are throughout the closing process. It is very easy to use and has a friendly user-interface. this program helps our firm stay organized, and it alerts us if there is something wrong with the file. I would recommend this program to any realtor, mortgage professional or attorney.

Qualia has doubled our business in closings in the first 6 months of getting it. It helps our Firm not only manage clients, but is very user friendly. They provide quick and easy tutorial videos that help the staff navigate the ins and outs of Qualia. We recommend this software to any real estate professional, because it is the only software out there who is thinking ahead for you. I love the "Tasks" list that helps me stay focused and take care of issues before they arise.

I would like for there to be a report for the birthdays of my clients. Ideally, I would like to send my clients a birthday card, but there is no report that I can run to see their birthdays by month order.

Debbie

Great product!

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

I love the fact that it is web based and can be accessed anywhere. It is very user friendly and documents can be customized to your own companies needs. We have two offices and I like the instant messaging between users. The customer service is very friendly and helpful.

I wish there was a way to assign jobs by office and not just by company. Have the ability to drag attachments from Gmail and not have to download. Other than those minor issues, I can't think of anything that I would change.

Lina

Great Software!

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

It has definitely changed the game in software for our business! There is nothing out there that can currently compare to its level of service and competence.

It's extremely user friendly. You have the ability to learn the system on your own without the need of a formal teaching setting.

There are several state-specific needs and guidelines for our business that are not included or already built into the software. But that being said, the Qualia team has worked with us to make sure that we have all the necessary state required items.

Lindsay

Qualia has my heart.

Bewertet am 5.6.2019

I have only been with Hayes for a little over a year but, I can say that it is SO nice to have just one program we can use for everything! We absolutely love Qualia!!!

Qualia has really made our lives here at Hayes blissful. I would say just as a user it is nice to have direct communication with our clients. Also, for them to be able to fill out all their information on their own, with access to their profile makes our closings run more smoothly. We use Qualia for finals and that has definitely been the biggest appreciation I have for it! We used to spend hours working on finals, because everything was manual. But, with Qualia it takes about 30 minutes to get everything ready. The use of Qualia cuts back on the time we spend doing one project and gives us more time to complete others!

I don't know that there has been anything I don't like about Qualia. It has made things run much more smoothly for our Title department.

Lena

Easy to navigate

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

I've had an overall good experience with Qualia

I've had an overall good experience with Qualia

This product is user friendly and I like the documents feature better than our last software.

I had very little training on the Admin and Reconciliation side.

christa

Qualia makes it easy!

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Qualia has been a godsend for our office!

Qualia has been a godsend for our office!

Qualia and its integrative features, templating, and custom document creation make it so easy to work quickly and efficiently. I love not having to manually save changes, and how you can see changes made instantly in the documents. Being able to message my staff and ask them questions through Qualia makes it easy for individuals to work remotely and keep our phone lines free.

The only thing I wish qualia could do is order MLC's through the software for municipalities that allow online ordering.

Monica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is the best thing that has happened for our team. We were able to go paperless.

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

Generating and Saving documents and email templates for communication.

Will like to drag an email straight into Qualia. Will like the system to accept one email address for buyers/sellers, if needed.

Julie

The most user friendly!

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

All and all Qualia is the best conveyancing software I've used. All software has its quirks but Qualia seems to be the least "quirky". Extremely user friendly and a really appealing modern look to it.

Qualia is so user friendly. Most features can be figured out without any resources. If you do need some help, the tutorials are also extremely user friendly! win win!

We like learning new ways to integrate Qualia into our workflow, but find that oftentimes the features we start to look into using, turns into needing to pay another arm and a leg and would include a lot of things we wouldn't use. Would be nice if we could pick and choose a bit more- a la carte.

William

Easy and Intuitive

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Whenever we have questions as a firm we simply request help and it has always been provided quickly and either by email or phone.

Ease of use and the ability to reach out to a person either by email or phone and obtain a quick response.

Like any new software there is a learning curve - however once you spend just a little while with it, it becomes intuitive and easy to use.

Susan
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software I've ever use.

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Working with Qualia has been a great experience. The customer support is always helpful in solving any issues I have, which is not very often.

The tutorials to get started where great. East to understand and implement.

It was so easy to change from old software to this software.

Wendy

Positive Qualia Thoughts

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

We are extremely happy with Qualia. We have seen our production time decrease, as well as an increase in time saving.

Integration with clients and vendors. This makes us more accessable

Balancing issues at times..every once in a while, the balance section is off

Mike

Essential

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

Qualia is an integral part of my job of reviewing title to property. I can't imagine functioning efficiently without Qualia.

Qualia makes every aspect of a real estate closing easier.

Lots of clicking in and out all over the place

Charles

Enhanced closing experience

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Qualia allows us to fully manage all steps of the closing process in one place. It’s great to be able to do everything from one spot. The integrations with title vendors, banks, and shipping services is key to enhancing our firm’s productivity. The document creation and sharing features also help us save time and a lot of headaches. I can’t imagine doing closings without Qualia!

Getting everything set up can be pretty time consuming and complicated.

Tori
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thorough and easy to use!

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Support folks are incredibly helpful, and the most recent update allowing users to customize their order dashboards has been extremely helpful for everyone in all departments for at-a-glance reporting and decision making.

Qualia is easy to use and integrate with third party platforms like Gmail, making communications and document management easy. It's encrypted, so our clients feel comfortable sharing their information, which is huge.

At times, sending documents will fail if file is large. Simplifile will occasionally give a county not found error. The reports tab is restrictive in not allowing a custom date range

Victoria
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Qualia = smooth process

Bewertet am 15.4.2023

Qualia has saved title and escrow. Many smooth transactions by creating a software implementing and all in 1 for easy use.

Love how every party can access qualia to submit documentation instead of the traditional old route like faxing or emailing and they get lost.

Sometimes qualia isn’t great at being phone friendly. When looking at a document I would try to zoom in or out and it would restart and load the page every time.

Michele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Qualia is a life saver!

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

Fantabulous! From day 1 this software has saved me enormous amounts of time in scheduling and preparing closings. I'd be lost without it.

Integration and deployment of this software was fast and easy. It cuts down by 50% of the time to prepare for a closing.

Could be a bit more customizable and more multi-transactional friendly. For example for a sale transaction where I rep seller it would be nice if it showed everything from a sale perspective instead of a purchase perspective.

Julia

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

I find Qualia extremely easy to use. The look and use of it is simple as a user but covers all of the bases that we need to fully function as a title company. I use Qualia throughout every step of my job. My favorite part is that it connects to the courthouses that I record through, making recording documents a breeze!

The only con that I've found with Qualia is that homebuyers have to accept the invitation to receive messages/emails through their Connect portal. Sometimes buyers overlook this step and have trouble finding the documents that we send them, when it would be easier if it was simply sent directly to them.

Althea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system; easy to use once you learn it.

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

Workflow and document management. User friendliness.

Various things but they are all mostly minor in nature

Catherine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FINALLY a title program FOR title companies!!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Overall we have reduced our turn around time by nearly 75%. I receive emails from clients DAILY thanking us for our fast turn time!

Qualia has made my job so much more efficient. Our entire office is running smoother thanks to this program! Everything links together seemlessly.

One thing we have a problem with is that the title fees "reset" to a default when there are changes to the loan and/or purchase price. We have a lot of different fee schedules for different clients and then we have our standard/default fees. We have to be extra careful to not send out CDs that have accidentally reset. At a minimum I'd like to see an alert function that asks us to verify the revised figures.

Christy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We are so impressed with Qualia

Bewertet am 17.8.2020

Since implementing this software's use, we are more efficient, productive, flexible, and our customers love it!

This software is user friendly and efficient. We have increased productivity. It's cloud-based so we can access it anytime and anywhere. Also, we love the tutorials that are available.

Sometimes it takes longer for customer support to come back with a solution to a specific issue.

Audrea

Qualia Improved Production & Speed

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

The automated request for information is just one of the perks of this software. When I go to inquire about an item I needed answered from a client, the client has already plugged in the answer by means of the auto request.

It seems there are technical issues if a user happens to change their telephone number during the escrow process. They are unable to have the password redirected.