ZoomInfo Sales Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

ZoomInfo

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Erste Anlaufstelle bei Sales Outreach!Sehr übersichtlich, viele Filter und eine riesige Datenbank. Nur zu empfehlen.

Die Extension könnte etwas schneller sein

Ajit
Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Ed
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Amazing company

Amazing company

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

6sense

Warum ZoomInfo Sales gewählt wurde

No Intent Data

Zuvor genutzte Software

Apollo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZoomInfo Sales

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
Jill
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZoomInfo Sales

We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.
Randy

nuVizz, Inc review

Bewertet am 5.1.2024

Use it every day! Invaluable information for sales prospecting

Missing important data such as org chart data. Similar companies info

Melissa
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Zoominfo Helps Us Zoom

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

The ease to use the software is what I liked best. Zoominfo is great.

Training videos/information needs to be meatier. It's cool but lacks some meat.
Engage is in its infancy compared to other software programs out there.

Warum ZoomInfo Sales gewählt wurde

The integration between the platforms

Zuvor genutzte Software

ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ZoomInfo Sales

The Discovery.org part was the most interesting and compelling.
Julia

One of my fave tools

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Brigita
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great data enrichment tool for US based prospecting

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Overall, it's an extremely helpful tool for sales, that can be customized to your organization's needs.

As I use it to find correct data for prospecting or simply enriching existing contacts -helps understand the organizations hierarchy and look up targeted contacts in targeted roles. Love the buyer intent tool, that shows if any companies are researching your software, and allows focusing on targeted outreach.

Have found that it's not the best for prospecting outside of US. EMEA & APAC data is not so widely available.

Martin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A bitter pill to swallow in price, but the medicine does the job!

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

great - demos are valuable, product is great - pricing is painful, but ROI is fast!

It just works!from intent, through to insight, through to finding contact details and automation, the process works smoothly and accurately.it's always in my first few software choices when building a stack

pricing is a hassle - just show me the real price instead of teasing with something that's going to drop by 40% anyway.more credits are always useful, and different payment terms for startups would be appreciated when trying to bootstrap

ZoomInfo BDR user

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Happy user. Supporter. Like the export capabilities.

Happy user. Supporter. Like the export capabilities.

There is so much information On lots of peopleGenerates contact info/intent/history/company infoIntent works - I have contacted people and said I saw them search XYZ and they confirmedGood export capabilities

Some outdated infoMore information than competitors, but less accurate Quantity over quality sometimes (in relation to contact info)Sometimes extension just doesn’t work

Jonathan
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Zoom info

Bewertet am 4.7.2023

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Good to get contacts from a company and you can expand your book of business

Sometimes the info is too old from pople that is no

Cory
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Biggest disappointment of the year

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

This has to be the biggest disappointment, and I would never recommend this tool, it's extremely pricey, and when we reached out to our Account Manager for help, he kept saying “well, I remind you, you're on a contract”. We don't feel like we're being listened at. We are still waiting for options to fix this issue, or to cancel this tool that has been of zero use to us. Furthermore, we've gotten training where they keep repeating the same and the same, taking little value from it.

Integration with Hubspot seemed to work fine

Where do I start? Since the beginning we express our concerns to the AE assigned to us, that ZoomInfo could be “too big for us”, since we target mainly small to medium companies; after we were reassured that the Data was updated and taken from several channels, we decided to go ahead with the solution. Three months in (almost four), and we haven't gotten one single good lead. Some of the issues are, but not limited to 1) a lot of the information for small business was not up-to-date, 2) "Small businesses" that always end up being part of a bigger company, 3) Mixed information from companies from the Intent because the signal and the suggested contacts are pulled from different companies with the same name, 4) it can take up to an hour to clean ONE contact, since the information is mixed, and as stated before, many times the data is not updated, many people who "doesn't work there anymore", 5) When using the Intent feature and calling the lead, they rarely know what we're talking about, or they got a solution “weeks ago”, 6) Intent topics are locked, and you can change them only a few times during the year, so you want to be extra mindful with those, but of course, these topics are NOT open to you. They give you a long excel list with a thousand of topics for you to “select”. This is so complicated and takes so much time, when it would be easier to do it with on a sharing screen meeting, so 7) will be lack of support.

Kaylah

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Almodyr

Zoominfo personal review

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

I've had a good overall experience with ZoomInfo SalesOS. The platform offers a lot of helpful features and insights and is simple to use. By streamlining our sales procedures and automating a lot of our operations, it has allowed us to boost our sales productivity. ZoomInfo has also provided exceptional customer service and technical assistance. They are always willing to assist us with any queries or problems we may have.

I loved ZoomInfo's user-friendly layout and the vast amount of searchable data. The ability to focus searches on particular parameters, such as location, job title, and industry, was also fantastic. It was also very beneficial that I discovered the contact details to be correct and current.

The fact the ZoomInfo is not user-friendly and can be challenging to navigate, especially for those who are unfamiliar with database search engines, was the aspect I disliked the least. The search results may also be cluttered and not necessarily contain the most up to date information.

Sadia Gohar
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ZoomInfo, a great lead generation tool , could improve a bit better

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Overall, it is a decent lead generation tool, but it can improve. There are many other tools that do the same as zoominfo. It is a good tool for some industries except pharmaceutical and clinical trial industries.

1. It is very easy to use2. Great interface with many features3. Excellent buyer intent data 4. Good integrations for import/export data

1. Very expensive2. Data gets verified every 6 months (We get many bounces)3. Support is gone once the contract is signed (Beware of auto renewals - they will take you to court if you don't pay after auto-renewal)

Aizaz
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

ZoomInfo SalesOS Review 2023

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

We left ZoomInfo just because the data was inaccurate and we paid a lot of money for their top-tier plan. The buyer intent data was good but not the best as other competitors offered the same too. It is a good tool overall but needs a lot of improvements

It is a good tool which is easy to setup and uses no doubt about that. Good for prospecting.

Very very expensive as compared to products that offer the same thing. After you get them they forget about you, poor customer service. Inaccurate data.

Dealfront
Donald
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Intent to Buy

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Great for looking up contact information phone numbers, email address's etc.

Intent to Buy data is not accurate been trying for months with NO success

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hi Donald,

Thank you for your review and voicing your feedback. We are sorry to hear Intent hasn't led to better results for you thus far. We hope you don't give up on it though! We definitely have some customers who are having great success with Intent. You can check out a new story here with Brandlive: https://www.zoominfo.com/b2b/customer-success/brandlive . Of course, every company is different and has different challenges. We would love to understand the intricacies of your case. our product team would love to speak with you further to discuss how best to utilize Intent. If you are interested, please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy

Greg

ZoomInfo Sales Leads

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Getting new niche leads has worked well.

Easy to use to find new prospects or enhance data missing email/phones.

You can export 1,000 credits a month, but to export more is expensive.

Alexis
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Best tool for sales!

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

Love it. I swear by this tool and rate it higher than its competitors.

I work in technology staffing sales and this tool has been the best for souring new and existing clients. Love that you can customize you search by title, location, company, location and filter it to get a very narrow list of leads. It usually has the most updated list of contacts so you can use that list to cross reference with what you have and it provides you direct phone numbers and email. Love that it gives both!

You have a max amount of names you can extract monthly onto an excel. Sometimes My search is vague and I get 100’s of names and don’t want to extract a list because it’ll take away from being to pull more data for other companies later in the month. The search tool continues to function but you just can’t extract the data.

Sam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but not always accurate

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

I've always used ZoomInfo to verify company headcount of companies and its been amazing

ZoomInfo is generally good for providing an all round set of key information a Sales person will need to prospect leads, however for Europe it doesn't seem to always score right with regards to the us of technology. It's definitely a lot stronger in the US.

The fact that info isn't as accurate in Europe as it is in the US. My colleagues in the US tend to use it more

john
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full of Robust features

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

lead accuracy as well and intent data. The lead data is precise and usually right.
Org Chart, Technologies and Attributes are also features I use

the product integrates with most crm's and I have no issues to report

Laurent
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoominfo as a database for lead generation

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Zoominfo is the greatest database in the market, extremely user friendly with great data accuracy, at a very affordable cost!

Zoominfo database is not only very accurate and frequently updated (contact info accuracy is great), but it is also extremely user friendly, making it very easy to set up, customize and use on a daily basis, even for users with limited technological skills.

The set up of the websights feature can be a bit challenging, but once it is properly implemented, it is a wonderful feature to use and generate more qualified leads on a daily basis!

Charlie
Charlie

Great Prospecting Tool

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

I uses this solution to qualify potential customers based on their company information, and then export them to my CRM where I can manage the lead throughout the sales cycle. It provides accurate and up to date contact info making sales that much easier!

I love how easy Zoominfo is to use, and how accurate the information provided is. As a salesperson who spends most of his days hunting, this tool makes my life so much easier!

I don't like how there is a limit to how many leads you can export to your CRM (1000 to Salesforce for the year), but with some smart tactics you can stretch that number.

Kevin
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Used to be great.

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

I see no reason, if things stay the same, to not look elsewhere on my subscription is up.

Fairly simple to use.
Export feature.
Decent size database.
Quick support.
Simple layout.
Good search selection.

In my dealings with this company they seem shady. High pressure sales, increasing price after we agreed, generally rude tones.
Then they just change features without notice. I’ve had a feature for the year and a half that I used it and all of a sudden it disappears and when I ask why it’s gone I’m told that I need to contact account support and upgrade my package. I’ve had the feature since I started using the zoom info.

There is some dead data and they give you no way to notify them that it’s bad information and they keep selling their data to other customers.

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hi Kevin,
I am sorry to hear about your negative experience of features being taken away from you. This is not acceptable. If you could please reach out to me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing Team

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but a high quality product

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Overall ZoomInfo is a high quality product and I am happy with the purchase. It's definitely more expensive than other products on the market, but it's the best option available.

ZoomInfo provides the highest quality data. I've used other products in the past, and they cannot compare. I also like some of their additional features such as scoops and intent data.

They recently changed the UI, and unfortunately it is not for the better. It can be a little confusing to find things and it sometimes runs a little slow.