Exercise.com Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Lenny
Lenny
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great platform and customer support!

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

Great platform design and customer service.

Great platform design and customer service.

Customized to my business and ease of use.

None. It satisfies all of my business needs.

My PT Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exercise.com

Most profssioinal looking design.
Kelly

Exercise Software

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

It can do much more for me than other softwares I have used in the past including added revenue streams. I feel they didn’t set my expectations very well in the beginning as to the learning curve. They assumed I could figure it out but too many parts to get it quick. The on boarding was way to brief and I felt they were too busy for me.

The software is very intuitive, does many tasks, and fits my business well.

Because it is so robust, it takes awhile to learn and understand all the features to use them to their full potential.

Warum Exercise.com gewählt wurde

Exercise offered online training with exercise library and plans for added revenue which fits my personal training business better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exercise.com

Ease of use and the online training options, plus a colleague raved about it.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Kelly! We are always here to help our clients best learn and utilize our software. Please reach out if there are any questions we can assist with!

Jerry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too focused on features, not enough focus on service and functionality

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Mostly disappointing, partly due to the issues we've had, but also due to the fact that the software has tons of potential. But the potential of the software is being severely limited by, from the outside looking in, what seems to be a lack of prioritization, communication, leadership, staffing...or all of the above.

Most everything needed to run a business, from Member management to programming, to billing, to scheduling, is all in one place.

At the beginning, there was an over-promise of the product which, so far, has not been delivered.Transferring and onboarding for the software left little to be desired. The onboarding Team was very helpful and diligent about answering questions. The process, though, was somewhat efficient, with a number of big mistakes. The mistakes were mostly corrected in the long run.[sensitive content hidden], our Success manager, has been super helpful. She listens diligently, follows up efficiently, and seems to care about the customer outcome. However, there seems to be a HUGE disconnect between what the right arm (the Success/Support Team) is saying/doing, and what the left arm (programmers/back-end developers/organizational leaders) are listening to/caring about. For instance, most of the bug issues we've submitted have not been resolved. The normal response when I follow up on a bug issue is "Our developers are looking into this. I'll get back to you when I know something".The software itself has a number of inefficiencies and bugs that we overlook. Of course, no product is perfect and I'm happy to overlook issues if I feel like there's something being done about them. Thus far, though, that hasn't been the case.

PushPress und Virtuagym

Warum Exercise.com gewählt wurde

Hoping to simplify our facility management.

Conor

Fantastic software and service

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Fantastic software and service. We've tried almost all alternatives in this space and none have come close to offering all that exercise.com do in terms of business management tools, training plan software, assessment and scheduling functionality. Their customer success team is also exceptional. Would highly recommend!

Dislike next to nothing about this software. The client app could be slightly more visually appealing but the functionaility and features more than make up for any shortcomings.

ABC Trainerize, PT Distinction, TrueCoach und My PT Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exercise.com

Whitelabel options. Advanced features. All in one solution for our entire business.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Conor! We love providing our clients with a software they can count on! We're always here to help!

Jason

Happy owner

Bewertet am 31.10.2021

Satisfying and pleased.

Satisfying and pleased.

I finally made the jump away from MindBody (amen) and went with Exercise.com. The process from beginning to launch has been seamless and truly helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually gives a sh*t and has helped me every step of the way.

Some scheduling hiccups but they will be corrected.

Jason,
Thank you so much for the feedback! Our team will always be here if we can help in any way!

Felix

The Ferrari for Gym and PT softwares

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

We, Sprintkraftwerk, are delivering online training programs to young, ambitious soccer players. We were looking for a software that not only allowed us to manage the training side of things but also the business part and exercise.com, even though not the cheapest, turned out to be the best fit for our needs. But it is worth every cent as it is utterly comfortable to have all your business in one software. Furthermore, the onboarding and the customer support, in our case mainly done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , was fantastic, she answered all the questions we had and instructed us on how to use the software properly. Overall we are very happy to have picked exercise.com as a software solution for our business.

-Extent of Customization possible-Customer service-Ease of use in training plan set up (+"Groups"-feature)-Automations

-at times overwhelmed with all the features-app design could be a little more modern

ABC Trainerize, TrueCoach, Everfit, Virtuagym und PTminder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exercise.com

Exercise.com just ticked all the boxes, wherease with the other solutions there was always something critical missing for our purposes.
Laura

Excellent Service!!

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

It has been a great experience! It’s an all-in-one system that takes care of everything I need to run my bjskness

I switched all of my clients over to exercise.com this month and had a ton of questions that came up unexpectedly. The customer service I received was phenomenal- they answered all of my questions in a timely manner and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m all set. A video was specifically made for me (from my own page) explaining every step of the process for a question I asked.

Some of the functionalities are a little tedious. I can’t copy and paste workouts from one client’s calendar to another clients, and I also would like to switch someone’s billing date easily without having to cancel/re-subscribe them.

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Our team is ready to help in any way so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Craig
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Amazing Experience

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

The Exercise Success Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome! They are on top of it and in constant contact with me and keeping me informed of updates. They have made the experience awesome and excited to get rolling!

I love that the package I have allows me to do so many different things from challenges to monthly to workout of the days as well as managing clients and billing!!!

I was a little nervous on the price being that I’m just launching an ap for first time.

ABC Trainerize und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exercise.com

My coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses Exercise.com and he only uses the best. This played a role and when I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my consult he was Informative and made me feel like they could make it happen quickly and perfectly and they have delivered.

Craig,
Thanks so much for the review! We love the feedback and are looking forward to working with you! Please reach out if we can assist in any way!

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exercise.com is the way to Go!

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

Exercise.com and its support team go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, customizing its platform to fit individual business needs, and taking actions to ensure the success of its customers. As a Fitness Business Owner its is comforting and refreshing to see that there is someone that answers your questions and responds to any concerns you may have in reasonable time frame. They have made having the dream of owning a platform that supports our members and business model a reality!

Its ability to be customized and tailored toward my fitness model and business needs.

Scheduling is a little off from the desktop version to the App but the support staff is great with assisting to clean it up.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, David! We love the feedback and are always here to help teach our clients how to use our software.

Fred
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

I'm new to Exercise.com and I had some trouble navigating at first. There is so much you can do with this platform that it can be overwhelming. I put in a request for help with an immediate concern and I was shocked to receive a near immediate response from their support team member [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was very helpful and great to talk to. She helped remediate my concerns along with others. Two weeks on exercise.com and so far so good...

There's some glitches in the program, but they don't result in data loss and the support team is wicked eager to help and remediate any concerns you have. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Fred,
Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help and love having you a part of the Exercise.com family.

Brittany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support & consistent app improvements

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Overall, we've had a good first year using this software. Like any new software, it took a bit of a learning curve to get used to, but the support team is great and they are very invested in helping us succeed on their platform. I also love the team's commitment to constant app improvements. It seems every month we are getting emails about new app features, which is great. This team really does listen to their customers!

Adapting to any new software can be complex, but I love the support we get from Exercise.com. Whenever we've had challenges or certain features we needed, they have worked hard to address our feedback and have actually launched many of the new features we've requested. Overall, we've been able to create the experience we wanted for our programs using this software.

We had some unexplained bugs when we first started out (purchasers were having issues with their programs getting messed up), but we were able to resolve them (again, the support is very good). The biggest issue we have now is that when we send emails to product purchasers, those emails show up in the app as notifications, but they show up in HTML code! We had to move our emails out of exericse.com to address this.

Brittany,
Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and are always available to help in any way possible! Please reach out if we can help!

Bobby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No software I'd rather use!

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

Great!

Great!

Super functional and easy to use! I highly recommend it!

Nothing. If there's an update I need, I reach out to the Success Team and they get it done!

ABC Trainerize

Fully custom branded

Hey Bobby,
Thanks so much for the feedback! We love helping our clients reach success through our software and are always here to help if needed! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way.

Miles

Onboarding is going Great

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

A plus

A plus

The all in one set up really allows me to just focus on one thing instead of 100 different websites

There's definitely a learning curve but the support is waiting on you and showing you how to every step of the way

ABC Trainerize und PTminder

ease of use

ABC Trainerize, My PT Hub und PTminder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Exercise.com

ease of use and all in one packaging

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, MIles! We are always here to help!

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best support around and very flexible to meet our needs

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

The customer support is great. They are agile and work with their customers to make the platform work in many different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful handling all our requests for features and advising us on how to maximize our use of the platform. They are constantly updating things to make it even better.

The reporting could be better. I'm a data person and want to be able to see very clearly what's happening in an excel file all in one place. They are very willing to make customized things for you though. Just be nice to your support people and they will do whatever they can to help.

Alex,
Thank you for this review! Our team is always here to help and we are constantly improving our software. Please reach out if there is ever anything we can assist with!

Pasquale
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software to use to manage and grow your fitness business.

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Great! From the software to customer service, they are the best.

Great! From the software to customer service, they are the best.

What is there not to like? It has everything that you need to manage and grow your business. They are also always developing the software as well. They grow and adapt as you grow.

At first, I thought it was incredibly hard to use, but once you go through the onboarding process, you realize how efficient and easy that it is. It can be a little intimidating at first due to all the services they offer, but once you get the hang of it, you realize how powerful it really is for your business.

Hailey
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

ABBIE is the best thing about Ex.com

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

I LOVE [SENSITVE CONTENT] and she is the reason I stuck around for year two. When I send an email it can take days for someone to respond- this is a huge negative and makes me rethink this platform as my new business has started to grow. Abbie is the one that saves me every time.

I like that you can customize and edit plans after you have published

the start button needs to be larger as so many clients miss this. There needs to be a timer that doesn't stop when you look ahead to the next exercise. There needs to be a 24/7 help line as I launched a very pricey program once and the site crashed and there was nobody to help me until the next day, which was a huge bummer. There should be a way to swap exercises on the mobile device for clients.

Josh
Josh

Outstanding

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

Just want to say a huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the Success Team for all of your ongoing help this past 6-8 months.

I came to Exercise.com with high expectations, and you've exceeded all of them.

Even more importantly (to me), I have new and old clients saying "wow" almost every single day as they discover the functions and features of the software. It's been challenging, but really fun.

I still have a lot of work to do to get it where I want it to be, but I'm able to provide value to my clients that I never could, before now. I feel very grateful for your patience, responsiveness and help to gradually get my business set up exactly how I want it to be.

Took some time to understand it and get set up

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Josh! We are always here to help in any way!!

Jodi
Jodi

Phenomenal Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.1.2022

What an amazing experience and incredible platform! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal in helping us get our custom branded app set up at lightning speed! I'm blown away by the amazing customer service of this entire team! Not only is the platform incredible but the service is world-class. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this has been the best! Highly Highly recommend! Thank YOU

Not sure yet - still learning it. Wish it was a little "prettier" aesthetically but that's just because of what the clients are used to from Trainerize

Antwort von Exercise.com

Jodi, Thank you so much for the review! We love the feedback and our team is always looking to improve, so if we can help in any way, don't hesitate to reach out!

Taylor

Props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been phenomenal over the last couple of years. I am not tech-savvy and she has spent her time helping me learn all the systems with Exercise.com. She is patient and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure the client is confident as a user.

The easy user ability and all my clients love using the software.

I don't have anything to say at this time but will let you know.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the feedback, Taylor! Our team is always here to help and we appreciate you and your business!

Nick

Awesome Stuff

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

I love this software from a coach and sports performance perspective. You can completely customize what metrics you want your athletes to track rather than just the generic weights used like most software. This software allows us to program and track what really matters in a way the is easy and accessible to the coaches and athletes.

It took a little bit of time to figure out and set up but once we did we were able to make it really user-friendly.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Nick!
We're always here to help our clients learn the software and best fit it for their business. Please reach out if we can help in any way!

sanu
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Comprehensive and User-Friendly Exercise Platform.

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

The overall experience with Exercise.com can be positive for individuals who are looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly platform to help them reach their fitness goals. The platform offers a variety of workout routines, custom meal plans, and tracking tools to support users in their fitness journey.

Custom workout plans tailored to individual goals, preferences, and fitness levelWide range of exercises and workouts, including resistance training, cardio, yoga.Mobile app for on-the-go workout tracking and access to resources

The accuracy and effectiveness of the custom workout and meal plans may vary for different users.May not be suitable for individuals with specific medical conditions or physical limitations without the guidance of a licensed healthcare professional.Requires self-motivation and discipline to consistently use the platform and follow workout and meal plans for best results.

Jonathon

Exercise.com is amazing

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Exercise.com was awesome. They were timely in their communication and they truly worked their hardest to get my app launched despite some of the difficulties in working with apple. They were always kind and easy to work with. They are fantastic and couldn't recommend them more to someone looking to expand online services to their clients.

Amazing integration to current products through API's and connections
Great communication with developers
Responsive to my questions, concerns, needs

Communication due to time zone difference most difficult and slowed process

Jonathon,
Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if there is anything we can assist with!

Lindsay

Great product!

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Exercise.com is a GREAT product! I'm so excited to officially launch this into our business! Their customer service is top notch and really over deliver. I recommend this to all gyms and thank you for helping us get rid of many apps and saving us money, especially on our merchant fees!

can't think of anything yet, once i do, i will submit

Antwort von Exercise.com

Lindsay, Thank you for the feedback! Our team can't wait to be a part of your success and we are always here to help!

Max

Great onboarding

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

The onboarding team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredibly helpful in helping us develop the software for our needs and transition from our current software.

Not much to list - it requires a bit of time to learn how to use the software, because there are a lot of features and it's quite flexible, but that is also one of the positives.

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thank you for the review, Max! We love the feedback and our team is always a resource to help you learn those many features.

Robert
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Enjoyable experience

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

I am able to use the software to manage my Personal training clients while also setting up programs to have purchased on my website.

I haven’t really ran into any issue with the software itself I would just say one drawback is only being able to have 50 clients signed up

Antwort von Exercise.com

Thanks for the review, Robert!
We are always looking to improve o9ur software so please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way!