Biteable

Charleen
Charleen
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easily make professional videos for yourself or clients

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Biteable enables you to create very high quality and professional looking videos. Our clients rave about the ones we create. What used to take a day to create, can now be done in under an hour or two, depending how long it is. Adding your own music is an easy task and syncs perfectly within the video. This will become your only required video creator.

The software is loaded with literally thousands of photos and video clips to choose from, and new content is frequently added. The templates are easily customizable, and you will find many that you can use exactly as is and just add your text. I have had great success with customer support responding quickly to questions I have asked. Exporting and updating an existing video is a breeze, and you will definitely smile at the clever quips that pass on the screen while waiting. The video processing time has recently been updated to finish quicker.

There are a few editing features that are difficult to locate on your first attempt, however once you review their tutorial for a second time you will remember where to find them.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A Stunning Cloud based Tool for Amazing Anime Videos

Bewertet am 18.1.2023

I made my first anime video with Biteable without any previous experience; the fact that tells a lot about the how easy, how rich and how navigable the platform is. The great number of templates, scenes, backgrounds, characters help any user make his first video without any difficulty.

Apart from its user-friendly dashboard, which includes all that you need in one or two clicks, Biteable is away from its rivals as it offers unbeatable features, a variety of templates, many scenes and backgrounds that for sure will meet your interests. Biteable videos will stand out mainly for its anime characters, transitions, colours and more!

Actually, it is not ideal for free trial users since it offers only one or two free anime videos. I did not like the plans they make for users since it is somehow expensive compared to Renderforest, which provides certain features for its free users.

Charlie
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Poor Showing

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

I will not be back and I discourage others from signing up to the same. It is not an organisation who strives for good customer service, rather an unyielding pursuit to improve their bottom line.

It was fun at the start but time consuming, particularly if loading your own videos. The wait time to upload was extreme, so to make a 10 min video (max length permissible) it would take around 120 minutes.

Because I did not see the value in paying $828 for another annual subscription, I did not continue. I then received an email telling me all my previous videos would be disabled because I did not continue with the subscription. Basically, they use coercion to force subscribing. I work as a sole provider and the videos I created are used to help people with intellectual disabilities understand the work that I do. This is now no longer a service I provide because of Biteable's greed.

Carlos
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Video creation made easy!

Bewertet am 28.10.2023

Biteable makes it easy to create high-quality videos by using templates and adding cool effects and transitions.

Lot of templates and access to a huge library of stock videos, animated graphics and music. And an amazing AI tool to automatically create infographic videos.

Icons, animations and transitions are limited. Text is hard to be added and adjusted.

Amy
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

I loved you even though I left you, Biteable

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

My only setbacks with Biteable were personal in nature as the work I do is a bit unique and required something a little different. I still highly recommend this software, however, for the majority. I also encourage you to go a ahead and purchase the software if the cons I've mentioned don't apply to your video structures. You'll get full access to the features and an easy and enjoyable experience in creating.

The features are top-notch, easy to apply, and the whole system is easy to navigate. There was very little guesswork on my end, and mixing sound with video content, as well as timing it accurately, (some systems make this tricky) went smoothly.

The trial period isn't top-notch. Just a heads up. The watermark will remain and some of the features will be inaccessible. Personally I feel it would be easier to retain customers if you give them a taste of the system in it's entirety, thus leaving them eager to purchase when the trial is up. During the trial, I couldn't add my own video or use the voice-over, which is fundamental to the instructional videos I create. After purchasing, I noticed there was still no square option to share to certain social media formats, which is one of the key ways I market myself.

Divaldo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fantastic video creation tool!

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

I managed to create excellent videos that took my breath away to the point that one of them was even shown on television, I was proud of the work I had done.

The library of custom made templates and animations is phenomenal. You can create videos for various purposes in record time, you don't need to have any knowledge of video editing that the tool already has more than necessary for those who need things ready quickly.

There are some animation level limitations. The amount of users in the PRO plan, especially for those who pay for 1 year, should be entitled to have more users in the account. I used it for a while when prices were lower, then they completely changed the UI and UX which is good, but then prices went up, I had to find other alternatives.

Ömer Faruk
Ömer Faruk
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Biteable has mixed feelings

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

We have used the software for the last two years and created quick videos are often liked by our stakeholders a lot. But the web interface of the system is so limited that it may sometimes frustrate you with errors that you cannot undo. The support department is very quick to respond but software updates are so slow, within two years apart from a cosmetic update, it was still like in the first day of use. Adding content for new animations is limited.

With two years of experience, I can say it is a great tool to create quick info videos and has readily available templates and animations. The rendering engine is quick and responsive, generally, 3 min videos took about 2 minutes waiting for download. The ability to resize videos to any social media platform is a breeze.

Edit screen is not intuitive when compared to its counterparts. Editing logos or fonts on slides is frustrating as they are limited to one layer per slide. No drag and drop and no copy-paste is possible. The font library is too limited and you cannot upload your own fonts. The music library lacks depth. Software updates are so slow. No undo is possible.

Aisha
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Biteable Makes Video Creation Fun!

Bewertet am 20.7.2019

Overall, I cannot believe how easy it was to create a video in Biteable. I do not have a video background so I was a bit nervous when I was first tasked to create a video in it. But it's very user-friendly and intuitive, even for novice users. I would definitely recommend Biteable to those who are interested in creating and editing general videos that have a clean look and feel - especially those who are new to the video world and need some guidance/direction.

Even if you don't have video creation/editing skills, Biteable makes it super easy to make videos that are engaging, quick, and polished! I really like how Biteable pulls from existing stock photography and the number of options to choose from is pretty extensive! I also like that you have free and premium imagery options to choose from depending on your video needs.

I think Biteable could have more font options and overall, customization options. It's great that you can choose imagery and also upload your own, but I think there is room for growth as far as having specific features available to customize your video. It would be nice if there were multiple fonts to choose from or you had the ability to upload your preferred font.

Eduardo
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My review of Biteable

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

I was excited at first but then quit. I have recently gone back to trying the product and found out that it has been improved quite a lot. I am sure I will be using it in the future

The ease with which I could create my own presentations. videos, etc.

I used to feel that it did not have many features that made a difference

So easy to use!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

Biteable is fantastic for quick videos, such as for social media. There's lots of animated templates, as well as some with live action stock footage. Editing features are very limited - but that's what makes it so easy to use. If you need more advanced editing functionality, you'll want to look elsewhere, but for quick marketing videos with minimal learning curve, Biteable is a great low-cost option.

Biteable is incredibly easy to use, with a wide variety of built-in templates. It's super fast to create a high-quality, professional looking video in minutes.

There's no option for square format Instagram videos. You also can't download videos created using the free plan.

cathie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bitable has been invaluable!

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

Overall, this has been an amazing tool and we appreciate that Biteable went out there and developed what had to have been a very expensive tool to develop on the chance that people like us needed it and would buy it. I hope they do not continue to price the product up - which I see them doing...it's going to price us out of the game and make it so the people who built the brand will no longer be able to buy it.

The ease of use and value for our money. The pricepoint made this software affordable for a small firm like ours to get into creating video content for our use and our customers.

There are some limitations, especially around how the text interacts on the images and how you can customize, but again, at this price point it seems like a small price to pay.

Kinga
Kinga

The greatest video support

Bewertet am 4.5.2019

We finally can produce high-quality videos in low budget and dig into video marketing a bit more.

It is incredibly easy to produce first animations and videos, and they look extremely professional. I love Biteable, my whole team does!

Nothing, they changed pricing a bit, but it doesn't matter - for the quality they deliver it's worth it!

Patricia
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Biteable Lite has been removed

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

Customer service, is good, but my issue has not been resolved.

Customer service, is good, but my issue has not been resolved.

I used to like Biteable Lite.
It used to be great easy to use software.
Biteable Lite has been removed. Biteable pro is clunky for amateurs to use. Old videos cannot be edited in Pro. I will be cancelling my subscription after many years.

I do not like that Pro is not compatible with Lite so cannot edit Old videos.

Paul
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used it for over 2 hours, wasted over 2 hours.

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

It was frustrating to waste 2+ hours for nothing. Between the constant freezing of the platform to the unusable result, I could never recommend this product. It cost me $29 to get completely disgusted with the experience. A free trial should be an order, as I feel duped.

The process to create is seemingly simple, the music library was very good.

It was worthless for our needs. The platform continually froze, necessitating us to keep exiting and reloading the page, the videos do not display properly for advertising, waste of time.

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Biteable had terrible customer service

Bewertet am 8.11.2021

BAD! Tried talking to customer service about the broken feature and got no real response, then they never replied to following messages at all.

I use to like how easy this product was to use and to teach others to use

There is a feature on biteable Lite that allows you to adjust the length of a video clip and this has been broken for months. Making the product useless to me. But they keep taking my money.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use video maker tool

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Was looking to produce video content for clients we work with but other providers charge $’000s to create rudimentary video that converts less effectively than Biteable video.

Super easy to use for any beginner with limited video creation expertise. Able to produce usable content quickly and at scale. Helps to produce daily videos for social media feeds. Far superior to alternative offerings.

Sometimes had to produce different shapes or varying duration video that was difficult in v1 product. They’ve relaunched a tool especially for social media managers that now solves this issue.

Hardik
Hardik
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Making explainer videos have never been this easy.

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Good.

Good.

I have been using Biteable since 2016 and it is truly one of the best tools to make promotional and social media videos in minutes.
Pretty easy to use for everyone, you don't need any video production skills to use Biteable.

I have tried reaching them thrice and feel like their customer support lacks in responding early.
They must provide prior support to their premium users.

Aditya
Aditya
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best for making short ads

Bewertet am 22.4.2019

This tool is a life saver. With different layouts to choose from you can easily make your own social media ads within minutes.

can not customize the time for the individual slide it's fixed for 5-6 sec.

Renee
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Video Creation With Ease

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

It's been a great program and asset to our company's marketing strategy. I definitely applaud their customer service - they are very responsive and helpful. Their Facebook group is very active and the moderator, Haily is always visible and available to answer questions.

This product allows you to create videos without any formal videography background. There are several templates and video examples that help spur creativity. They are also easily branded.

There is no "un-do" button which can be very frustrating and create a bit of time expense when you've made a "mistake".

Valamere
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Design Quick Micro-learning Videos in Less Time

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

Overall, Biteable is great for using if you want to create a short video to showcase quick learning concepts and information. Also, you may find Biteable useful if you want to create a promotional or marketing video.

I love the pre-designed templates available to insert your content with ease. All you need to do is select a layout or design and enter your content.

Unfortunately, you are unable to add your voice to the videos or upload your own video unless you purchase a full plan. Also, the trial version has the watermark. However, the watermark can easily be removed if you purchase a full plan.

Devan
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Learn to make videos yourself you'll be better off in the long run and spend less money

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Horrible. I will never be using this video editor again.

Horrible. I will never be using this video editor again.

It's easy to use... sometimes. Their online video editor is really choppy. All other websites I access are fine but their website is soooo slow. It took me hours to make a video about 70 seconds long. My computer has a good AMD graphics processor and video card and 12 GB of RAM. It outputs nice videos and has templates to create them easily.

I paid for a subscription and thought that meant I could create many videos. WRONG! I could only download 1 video that didn't have the Biteable watermark once a month. It would have been nice if they had advertised that fact at purchase. I immediately canceled my subscription and deleted my account. I told them I was deleting my account because paying enough money to buy a video editor just to download 1 video is so not worth it.

• Branche: Zeitung
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Not perfect, but one of the best tools in the industry

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Overall it's been great. Do note, however, that while Biteable may seem free, it costs to take the watermark off.

Biteable is not like most alternatives, in that it does more than just slap some text on free stock footage. It has a huge library of templates that include everything from simple how-to videos to blatant ads, featuring customized text and animated blocks. When you choose a template, Biteable lets users edit their video in a familiar way, with a timeline at the bottom of the screen and the ability to edit/adjust layers and elements to perfection.

Biteable might take some getting used to. Not because it is unconventional in the way in presents editing options, but in the sheer amount of editing options. Also, if your computer or internet is slow, it may result in a less than satisfactory experience.

Arus
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite content creation tools

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

After a small introduction to the tool, anybody who has ever used visual tools for Content Marketing purposes will get a hold of this product and be able to create content in no time.

I have a team of 5 people working on Biteable. It is really worth the money if you are using it on the daily basis. It's easy and intuitive.

I wish for new video templates to be updated regularly, because there's a lot of repetition in the "Templates" section.

• Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A bit pricey for it can do. Poor customer service.

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Relatively easy to use, some nice video templates

Unreliable. Not many features for the price. Videos with original sound are being muted unless you upgrade to more expensive plans. Far from great customer support.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Awesome video creator!

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Version 1.0 is amazing and I hope enough people complain about 2.0 that they scrap that version completely and redo it to keep it consistent with the simplicity of 1.0.

Currently they're trying to make version 2.0, and 2.0 suck bad... real bad... Anyway, their version one editor is extremely simply and all you need to do is select a template, enter text, choose your audio and colors, and generate the video. No animation skills requires; no messy timelines like in 2.0 or other tools, no loads of features to make you feel overwhelmed like in 2.0.

2.0 sucks very bad. When I first saw it, I thought it was 1.0 and the current interface was 2.0. If they make that 2.0 version the only available version, I will need to cancel our subscription.