PayPal Zettle Erfahrungen

PayPal ist das beste Zahlungsart

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Ich bin mir PayPal super zufrieden und würde es auch weiterhin weiter empfehlen

Ich bin mir PayPal super zufrieden und würde es auch weiterhin weiter empfehlen

Finde PayPal ist das beste was ich habe und getestet habe es ist empfehlenswert und sicher

Was mir nicht gefällt das manche Leute PayPal schlecht machen aber ist aber nicht so

Abdullahtef
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben Alles ist wirklich einfach, es gibt keine Schwierigkeiten beim Bezahlen

Es gibt überhaupt keine Probleme, aber alles ist einfach für ihn

Lorena
Lorena

My best friend since I've been freelancing

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

Currently, almost all my payments for freelance work come through this medium, so without Paypal, I would have no money, basically.

Paypal's reach and the ability to receive payments from anyone quickly and easily is definitely its greatest advantage. In addition, notifications are always fast both by email and by the app, payments can be processed at any time from the smartphone, and its portability is an advantage for any freelancer or business.
And, of course, the fact that it is one of the most widely used online payment methods.

The first thing they should try to correct is the unnecessary blocking of accounts. They're not only annoying and unexpected (any small action can lead to being blocked, in my case, a trip), but they also take a long time to solve the problem, the verification is absurdly slow and they don't give much support so the account is unusable during that time.
The other thing I would like them to take into account is the users outside the USA (there are so many of us). Getting the money out of Paypal is very difficult because we can't receive the card, and half of the balance it goes away in commissions to make the currency changes or withdraw the dollars. Not to mention that the commissions for payments are one of the highest of these platforms.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Here Review

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

My overall experience is great with PayPal Here, I like the software because it is very convenient and I can charge the customer credit card anywhere as long as I have a smartphone and the fee is decent because it is not too expensive but it is also not too cheap either.

The software is extremely easy to use and the device that is used with the software is also easy to use. What I love most about the software is it is available on any mobile device and I can easily take payment anywhere on the go.

The one thing I like least about the software is, there is no ability to upload pictures of a product you are selling to the software. The software only accepts a name for each product.

Dexter
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Care very little if anything about customer satisfaction

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

If one does not care about interaction with this type company you have found your match. Bought a piece of software and used it or attempted to. Customer service attempted to install it for me and could not get it to work. I finally gave up and Paddle.com/Paypal would not refund even given the fact that their staff had attempted to get it installed. Paypal stated that downloaded software is deemed to have been delivered and refused to work out a sensible solution.

The ability to pay without exposing my credit cards to potential hackers carries a semblance of comfort!

They were absolutely the best until Synchrony became part of the package. Since this marriage customers get stonewalled and even though I had been a customer for over 17 years they decided (because I sometimes use a VPN) to cancel my use of the program. In the bylaws, they are required to send an explanation of any changes to your account. Which I still have not received! You really have not lived until you attempt to contact them when you have a problem. It took 4 days of leaving messages through email and no one could even offer a reason. After being a customer for 17 years one would think at least an email attempting to inquire about the problem would have been forthcoming! But I guess that exceeds their care to maintain a relationship.

Mike
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Zettle - no need to pay extortionate rates for a PDQ machine any more.

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Really happy I made the decision to use Zettle. I was previously paying a lot for a PDQ machine which would often not get a signal or just time out.

It's small, neat, looks professional and works so well.

Nothing really. Once I got my wi-fi situation sorted out it works like a dream.

Carol
Carol
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It was Great- until they made one little change

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

I needed a quick fix when they were phasing out our version of Quickbooks POS and we wanted something a little more flexible. After spending nearly a month looking for a new system we settled on this one, price is right, processing fees aren't bad, reporting was adequate enough to get by and we expected/hoped that it would get better the longer it was in use in the US, I was very wrong. The 'features' they've added have been mostly useless.

It's free, it's by PayPal so you can trust it and the price can't be beat

I've let a lot of things slide because it's free, but now that they transfer EVERY credit card transaction to my PayPal account it's terrible to try to reconcile in Quickbooks. The reporting is truly terrible and the customer service is basically non-existent. Try to even find the help section on the PayPal site. It's like they bought and make money off this thing, but don't actually want to support it.

Lightspeed Restaurant

Too expensive and clunky

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

It checked enough boxes for us to make the switch
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and easy to set up

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

Really pleased with it. I'm still find cool things that I can do.

Really pleased with it. I'm still find cool things that I can do.

I needed to find a new card reader as my previous one had died. As I have a paypal business account I wanted one which will link direct with my account without having to set up a new payment system.

The software and reader links straight to my shopify account so that I could use the card reader to link to my iPad and set up a POS at the mobile shows I attend. It brought in my entire inventory from shopify.

The software is easy to use and allows easy data to be accessed from the software dashboard showing sales by timeperiods and even go into each transaction to granular levels. You can also refund card transactions from within the software.

you can trigger your payments out to be daily, weekly or monthly to your designated account.

Note that the reader is really sensitive so do not put your phone close to the reader when entering in payment details or you can trigger apple pay ... yes, I accidentally paid for an order and had to refund it to myself (which was really easy in the software).

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

My exisiting reader had died and this was a cheaper option.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

Cost of reader, quickness of delivery and low charges for transactions
Verna
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Don't Settle, Get PayPal Zettle!

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

Overall, PayPal Zettle has improved our payment processing and we highly recommend it to other small businesses who are looking for a POS solution.

Zettle is a replacement and an improvement to the old PayPal Here. Zettle allows me to accept more types of payments, has same day availability of funds in our business PayPal account and has been a game changer for my business, especially processing payments at pop-up markets.In addition to the many payments accepted (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover, ApplePay, GooglePay, VenMo, etc), Zettle makes accounting simple by automatically creating daily sales reports of each employee and providing the ability to keep track of inventory. Paypal has done a great job creating Zettle POS and app.

There's not much to dislike about Zettle, but I will say, our biggest challenge was getting acclimated to a new system after using PayPal Here for years. That said, the learning curve was not that difficult.

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

Because I had used PayPal Here previously, I decided to stay with PayPal and try Zettle.
Kristen
Kristen
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PayPay for the win

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

Overall I really enjoy using this software its extremely easy to navigate through all my platforms are all hooked right into there I get all my business info. Really it been the best software I have used it seems it has more features than Shopify and cheaper. So its a win-win in my book GREAT JOB PAPPAYL

The availability of use from all different platforms The way I can manage and keep up with my business is amazing its better than Shopify in my opinion and way cheaper. Once you dive into PayPal Zettle you will see differences between them it's much easy to navigate. Very easy to learn a lot about my business I can now see what is trending in my stores online.

I loved a lot about this software A LOT but the prices can get out of control just make sure you get what you need and not what u want if that makes sense. I ended up with a bigger bill than wanted but still got all services offered and it was still cheaper than shopify.

Basma
  • Branche: Sport

PayPal Zettle Advantages

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

As I’m an admin, I’m very stressed in managing many stuff such like meetings, organizing tournaments, visas issuing, reports, staff follow-up and so on, and this app made things easier to me at the time I was checking and reviewing the lot of bills, payments and receipts, which reduced stress on me and saved my time.

It’s easy, simple, quick to pay and receive.

There is no obstacles or difficulties I found during using it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

The reputation, easiness, security and privacy.
Willie
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Most user friendly for accepting in person payments

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

Overall this app is the most user friendly I've ever used and the usage fees are minimal compared to other apps like paypal here I recommend this app to any small business

Love how easy this app is to use and love how you can save your product or service by individual selections for easy future checkout

I can't find anything I didn't like about this app I give it five stars two thumbs up. Every small business should use this app.

Tama
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small to medium businesses

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

We are an animal rescue, and we hold adoption events both at our rescue and in other places (parking lots, pet stores, etc.). The biggest benefit of PayPal Here is the mobility - we can take payments anywhere, and can have multiple volunteers set up with the mobile app to do so. It's reasonably easy for new users to figure out, and also easy to correct mistakes that occur - refunding an incorrect amount is a simple two-click process, and it goes through quickly for the customer. Payments go through quickly, as do transfers to our business checking account.

For me as the treasurer, the fact that the PayPal Here transactions go into our "standard" PayPal account is great. I can use the reports as generated by PayPal or download transactions to Excel or into QuickBooks to merge them into the overall reporting for the board. They're clearly marked so I know which are from PayPal Here vs. the donation button on our website so that I can correctly categorize the income quickly.

The best thing about PayPal Here is that it is 100% portable. We can process donations or adoption fees from our rescue, a pet store, a street fair - as long as we have a bar or two of signal, we can accept any major credit card. It also has a QR code option, so if the customer has the PayPal app or would prefer a 100% touchless transaction, we can generate that code and they can pay from their own phones rather than having to physically hand over a card. The readers are small and easy to tuck into a pocket, and have proven remarkably sturdy in spite of some pretty rough handling. (Literally had a puppy chew on one, and it still worked just fine afterward!) (Welcome to life in a rescue, y'all, puppy is gonna chew ANYTHING that falls out of a pocket into their enclosure...)

The card readers can be a bit fiddly, especially for folks with older model phones. The newer Bluetooth readers in particular are unusable by several of our authorized users who stubbornly cling to their ancient Androids (not PayPal's fault). To be fair this can easily be overcome by manually entering the card number, but the fees are considerably higher than when we are able to swipe the card or insert the chip into the reader.

Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

The fees were more reasonable for us as a nonprofit, and the seamless integration with our existing PayPal account was a big plus for us. It was also a more familiar interface for our users, and at the time had better options for setting up individual user access so that we could have some people who could only take payments, others who can process both payments and refunds, and admins who can see full balances, make transfers, etc.
Judi
  • Branche: Bau

Ditching PayPal

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

I enjoyed the low cost processing fees but PayPal Zettle lacks in so many ways and is limited in features.

Zettle by itself would be an excellent concept but I absolutely loathe having to deal with PayPal. I have a list of complaints as long as my leg with PayPal !

The card processor and terminal tends to be very seedy and has technical issues more often than not. PayPal is very frowned upon these days and my customers do NOT like using it !

Clover

Warum PayPal Zettle gewählt wurde

The features I need to access were not offered and invoicing and POS keyed in transactions were over the top .

Zuvor genutzte Software

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

My husband (and business partner) was at the time very fond of PayPal and influenced my decision.
Amna
Amna
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can a company get any worse?

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

One of the worst experience ever. Customer support is almost non existant. Getting hold of a human is next to impossible and if you do get one, he/she can actually do nothing!!!

Forced to use it as many people have this! I don't like this at all and don't think there is any positive. Would gladly dump it if there is a good alternative

Where do I even start?

No customer service. Blocking accounts for no reason. Stupid 'security algorithm' blocking payments I want to send. Asking for my card when I have balance in my PayPal. Taking 24 hours or more to withdraw. Blocking my money for 6 months + etc etc

Eduardo
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to process the pays of your customers.

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

It easy to use for your customers. And it is so secure for processing pay for the customer and the business.

Sometimes we had a problems with the gateway, because Paypal couldn't process the customer credit card and lose the sell.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Take Credit Cards through your device for products and events - PayPal Here

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

This was overall what we needed. We have retreats almost every weekend, and sell products at those retreats or when travelling. The PayPal Here app allowed us to scan our products for easy input, add ticket sale options, and take credit cards from the same app. Also, Customer Service worked with us to implement a second device. We can't ask for better than that.

The iOS and Android compatibility was perfect for us, as we have a tablet and an iPad. The first swipe device was free. Customer Service worked with us to implement a second device. You can add event tickets, as well as products to sell. You can take cards by typing or swiping. The app keeps up with all transactions and transfers the information to your account.

It was glitchy at times and logged us out often. To take a card manually, you have to pay an extra fee.

Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Zettle

We were already using PayPal for our website.
Fabian
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get rid of ties and tortuous banking procedures, just use PayPal Zettle

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

The experience with PayPal Zettle SoftWare has been satisfactory, we have increased our sales and expanded our field of action, time, economic and human resources have been optimized, it has been a magnificent investment since with it many inconveniences that we had with it have been solved. the recession caused by the Covid19 pandemic, with this tool we have fulfilled our sales program without any problem.

It is worth the investment of this tool, it is an easy-to-use system, it allows you to have an inventory control with photographic history or barcode or as you best decide, in addition to having your income secure without counting on the cumbersome methods of the traditional financial systems to carry out your transactions, saving time and money, you can customize the processes in an orderly manner at the time of billing, the most important thing is that you have control all the time in each process, you have the support and technical backing of the service of attention to the client of the creators of this important SoftWare, that take care of all the needs and doubts of their clients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

If we start to analyze this system in relation to others with similar characteristics and functionality, the PayPal Zettle SoftWare has certain things that do not even reach the point of disqualification, the inconveniences that arise are solved with a brief chat with the customer service and it is solved immediately, it is what we have verified in our company.

Fred
  • Branche: Automotive

Worst Purchase Ever

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

I bought the Zettle Terminal at the beginning of July, only to have it show up broken. No big deal, I certainly understand that things go wrong and accidents happen; however, ever since then, trying to deal with customer service to get a refund has been nothing less than laughable. I first spoke to a woman who said she'd get me some shipping labels printed and sent within a few hours so I could send it back. A couple of days later when I inquired as to why I hadn't gotten them, they suddenly showed up and I was told that they can take up to 48 hours to print. Okay, fine. So after sending the box back in sometime near the latter part of July, it's now almost the middle of September and I still haven't gotten my money back. I've sent several emails (to which I've gotten the auto-responder saying they've been received and assuring me I'll have a response within a couple of days) to which no one has yet responded, and I've managed to get through to someone on the phone one time who ASSURED me that he would get to the bottom of it and have me a response emailed out within a few hours, and, surprise, I never heard back. Today I called the same Zettle number I've called every time so far and spoke to a woman for about ten minutes before we figured out that she doesn't even work for Zettle but in fact for Paypal, which is technically different. She helped by giving me the Zettle number which was in fact the number that I had just called, lol.

I never got a chance to use it to see if there was anything likable about it.

Customer service is a joke. I've been trying to get a refund for the broken equipment they sent me for two months now and haven't managed yet. And it's not because there's some kind of dispute, they just stopped answering my emails and when I do manage to get someone on the phone they don't do what they say they're going to. I'm looking at you, [sensitive content hidden]

Aaron
Aaron
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Went from great to just okay

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

I used to love this app, and use it on a weekly basis for my business, but after a few updates it has just gone down hill. It started with just not working on my personal phone, then it stopped functioning on my computer and on my wife's phone. We uninstalled and updated on all devices, but it would no longer allow us to complete a purchase by typing the card numbers in, in fact it wouldn't even let us get to the screen to try and place the charge. This really has inconvenienced us as a business, as many of my clients are using church credit cards with no personal names on the cards, while they always had issues making payments via the paypal site because of this, they had always been able to make their payment by giving me the payment info over the phone. I have since had to have those clients send personal checks which is okay, but I am waiting for payments 1-2 weeks, whereas before I was paid instantly.

I liked the functionality of it in that it was easy to take payments where ever you are. It was simple to use, easy to understand, and great for being able to instantly send receipts to clients.

I dislike the fact that the fee is higher if you are not swiping the card, because in my business I have clients all over the world and very few that are local that could actually just swipe the card.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you sell, trade or freelance, you need PayPal

Bewertet am 8.12.2018

Good!

Good!

The most important thing about PayPal Here App is that it’s easy to set up! A quick download, register your account and link it to your bank account which doubles as your verification process enables you to start collecting payments as fast as possible! If you take debit/credit card payments then you can’t do without PayPal! I sell goods in store and online, so having a POS that is scaleable across various platforms is extremely important for my business. Once payment is received, it’s easy to figure out the source, the amount and your total balance on account in one window! The App is available across several platforms, whether it’s a tablet, iPhone or android!

Cons per the App is that moving money to your linked bank account is not automated, as you have to manually move the amount to your designated bank account unless you use a PayPal card. Also, getting customer support is not pretty straightforward and getting someone to talk to is near impossible due to the difficulty in getting hold of the number. It’s however easy to send a mail.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Here? Good, or Bad?

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

My overall experience with PayPal Here has been quite pleasant, however with everything there is always slight problems.

What I like most about this software? I like how simple it is, I like how its designed-looks very clean and sleek, I like that I can add smaller accounts onto my account for employees, and make it so they have limited access to certain parts of the app (financials, reports, etc.)

I dislike the loading time and lag this software has every once in awhile.. Or the minimal bugs that appear.. But once again, few and in between.

Square Point of Sale und Clover
Leba
Leba
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paypal is an amazing application just like using a credit card or bank card Paypal is safe

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

My experience with PayPal is it’s quicker to use it’s responsible of me getting all my income from surveys from a lot of applications ,iTunes ,Netflix ,everything , it is an amazing application that can replace a credit card in a safe away and without Paypal I feel lost

Paypal I love it because it’s an amazing application just like use your credit card PayPal is safe it’s private what I mean is it can’t be hacked and Paypal also protects your credit cards and using PayPal has help me so much to get my income quicker, it’s so easy more easier than a credit card ,I have made so many accounts of PayPal because it’s an amazing application that can be used everywhere and Paypal now has its own credit card and I think Paypal is worldwide

It’s like a credit card that’s so safe what I mean is it used everywhere and when you have your Credit in Paypal it’s protected. By using PayPal ur credit card numbers can never be seen ,Paypal without it I would feel lost.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PayPal here (Zelle

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

The description of our experience using PayPal here is exemplary, appreciated and exceedingly efficient, cost-effective, and easy to use and because of the efficiency of Paypal Here we have not once required use support. The interfacing properties of Paypal here have allowed us to navigate smoothly, efficiently, and without any problems whatsoever. If and when a question needs answering, the Paypal website has an extensive list to garner the required answers.

It does not get any easier than PayPal here to facilitate payments from clientele for our company. The ease of the compilation of information is required for us to track expenditures and income. This allows for comparisons to our own systems to identify and ensure the accuracy of both of the aforementioned. And if a client may already possess a PayPal account, payment is relatively immediate and there is never any need for additional requirements or information from the client. Expediency and efficiency are expected by our clientele and this system allows it to be an integral part of the expectations of our clientele.

Not any discernible cons with the possible exception it cannot integrate possibly with WooCommerce.

Mounir
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

PayPal Amazing

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

Overall I am satisfied with PayPal which remains a simple and effective way for me to pay online.

We have recently seen that the payment solutions on the Internet are varied such as bank card, western union, paypal, etc. PayPal has understood the interest of offering a single and secure payment solution and receives its commission on almost all of the transactions. Buyers benefit from various guarantees in the event of non-receipt of their order. For example, I made an order about a year ago from the United States and the value was $170. Unfortunately I never received this order. However, following a request, PayPal considered it normal that I be reimbursed in full. On a completely different point, PayPal presents a great solution for receiving payments in real time. For example, a person who is going to trade on the forex can receive his capital directly on his paypal account. The solution is quick, but is not optimal given the costs involved.

The big disadvantage of PayPal remains the relatively heavy fees. In addition, the seller is sometimes forced to send the order via certain postal services when they are very expensive compared to what can be found. Clearly, a collector's ticket seller is forced to send his tickets via tracked mail, which is much more expensive than conventional mail. In this sense, PayPal should lighten its regulations to allow sellers with 200/300 transactions to their credit to send with the most economical transport service. Do you see yourself paying 3 euros in shipping costs for an item worth 2 euros?