5 /5
  • Funktionen
Marek Š.
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

Antwort von Samohyb Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback.
Best regards.
GoodAccess team

Leonel A.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Effective solution with affordable price

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Hello Leonel,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

Zviad J.
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Goodaccess VPN

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

Hello Zviad,
thank you very much for your review.
I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Petr H.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

Pallani K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

GoodAccess Review - Excellent

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

It is user friendly, consistency in the connection, easily reachable customer support and more importantly it works with the present work I handle in more efficient ways than any other VPN software I have come across.

Software is user friendly and the coordinator is very good and helps to resolve the issue if any very quickly and software compatibility is very good and it is always active and steady and no fluctuations in the connections or settings.

Software prepared is adequate enough. I do not want have any issue with it.

Hello Pallani,
thank you for your kind review. You just made our team very happy. I promise that we'll continue to improve our product ;-)

Erik A.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent VPN service

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

Hi Erik.
Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Jan S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

Hi Jan,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

• Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

Antwort von Samohyb Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Maria P.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Security Match for Our Team!

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

GoodAccess helps to maintain our company security!

We are happy to find GoodAccess for our team.
It guarantees the security of our work, gives possibility to use different servers/encryptions from any place in the world that is really helpful and important at present Covid times when most of our agents work remotely, from home.
GoodAccess product is very simple, super user-friendly and quite fast. The complete integration with our existing business process was painless and pretty easy.
It has taken several minutes to connect a team of 60 members.
Highly recommended!

Luckily, we have encountered no issues so far.

Hi Maria.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

Our team really appreciate your input. Customers like you is what makes GoodAccess great!

Vinasya J.
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

GoodAccess Very Good VPN

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

static vpn which is very useful for me,
very good service and I am very satisfied

I have not had any problems so far, maybe if have i will tell

Hello Vinasya.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Záviš P.
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great value for money, perfect for small-large businesses.

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

GoodAccess was designed with though. It’s very secure, easy-to-use and also very affordable for small-large businesses. Your data & money stays in your pocket when using GoodAccess.

GoodAccess is a professional & affordable team VPN available on any device. It’s very friendly-to-use. The setup takes 5 minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on customer support is helpful, fast & friendly.

We have more positive experiences than negative. We had a problem whitelisting our CRM, but the GoodAccess guru helped us really fast.

Hello Zavis,
I would like to thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your kind review.

Petr J.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great service

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

We are using GoodAccess to access several services and our data warehouse. GoodAccess helps us to increase a level of security in our organization.

I like the simplicity of the product and the customer-oriented support team.

A lot of updates were implemented recently and the support team is very helpful.

Hi Petr.
Thank you very much for your great review. We really appreciate it!