DaVinci Resolve Erfahrungen

Samira
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Mega Schnittprogramm

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Ich habe viele Möglichkeiten Videos zu bearbeiten und kann sehr intuitiv anpassen. Klar, man muss sich erst einarbeiten, aber dann gehen kleine Projekte flott, aber auch größere. Hochzeitsvideos waren immer super angenehm geschnitten. Color Grading ist super, aber auch Effekte, Übergänge, schöne Auswahl an Einblendungen. Also top

Nur in englischer Oberfläche nutzbar, das macht es am Anfang etwas kniffelig, immer herauszufinden, was jetzt passt

Thomas
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Absolute Empfehlung

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

Kostengünstige Alternative zu teueren Schnitt- & Animationsprogrammen. Kundenkreis: Einsteiger bis Profi

DaVinci Resolve ist sehr schnell zu lernen und bietet sich gerade für Einsteiger in der Video- & Filmbrache an. Aber auch Profis werden mit umfangreichen Möglichkeiten Software sehr glücklich werden.

Zum Teil sind Hilfestellungen (Tutorials) bei der Animationserstellung oder beim Colorgrading nötig, um manche Funktionen zu verstehen.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Davinci resolve, an oscar-worthy video editor

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

Davinci resolve, meets all my needs, it's a powerful editor that doesn't require a lot of effort to learn how it works, but it can help us to create very large projects, it's good, cheap, and powerful.

A great video editing software

Davinci resolve is not expensive, compared to other alternatives, this video editor gives us the software license and updates FOR LIFE, for a single payment, maybe the initial investment isn't cheap, but it will last forever.

This video editor has been used in great movies and projects, so it will undoubtedly help us to create the best version of our final cut, this video editor also offers us the opportunity to use a downgrade version with the essentials to create good montages.

Davinci resolve is an alternative that everyone should try at least once.

This being such a powerful software can have its disadvantages, Davinci is designed for video editing professionals, so it may be too much for you, if you are looking for a simple software, which only occupies to cut and paste video sequences, there are much cheaper alternatives that will meet what you are looking for, so I invite you to look for more basic video editors before buying this one.

Vladimir Azariel
Vladimir Azariel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DaVinci Resolve, the all in one.

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

I started using DaVinci Resolve because I was starting to run out of space on my hard drive due to the storage being taken up by the software I was using and the size of the files they were creating. When I started using DaVinci Resolve I realized that I couldn't put it down again, and although I occasionally go back to using some software that I used in the past, it is true that DaVinci is superior in many aspects, and no, I am not exaggerating. It's easy to use, easy to implement and very, VERY cheap if you want to use the studio version, because yes, on top of everything, DaVinci has a very complete version that is FREE

In davinci resolve it's much easier for me to implement all the functions that I need to edit or create a video.
For example, whereas before I needed to "process" my video into montage, editing, colorization, and special effects creation using different programs, with DaVinci Resolve it's as easy as flicking from one tab to another.
Not long ago I made a 3D title in DaVinci 50% faster than I did using 3 or more programs.

To be honest, DaVinci is very close to being perfect, seriously, it even seems like such an unreal program because of the number of functions it implements.
Perhaps sometimes this software is limited since it implements functions that should be dealt with one software at a time, but with time and discipline it's possible to perfectly master the virtues and the few defects that may arise.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

VEGAS Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DaVinci Resolve

For the price compared to other software and because it had all the functions of these in a single presentation.
Kim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good with color, bad to edit on.

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

The color functionally is great and I would recommend using this for color correction.

The editing though is abysmal, and simple things like speed ramping and key frames is overly complicated.

Xorla
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best of both worlds.....amateur and professional video work

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

My experience with Resolve has been 110%. Around Resolve, I have been able to develop myself into a professional video creator to earn a second stream of income. And all the feedback I have ever gotten from clients about work I have done with Resolve have been positive. Finally, considering I have only worked with free versions over multiple updagrades, I really have nothing but praise.

Da Vinci Resolve is an extremely comprehensive product and offers an unbelievable range of utility and functionality. What I found most amazing was how intuitive it was. Unlike other professional video software, you don't get particularly overwhelmed on your first attempt if you've only previously worked with amateur software. The interphase is neatly designed to tuck away all the advanced tools and features just within reach as you progress, but not so upfront that you get overcome. Also, for a program whose free version far outperforms paid versions of its competitors, the amount of guidance resources and free tutorial material readily available is awesome.

The installation process can be quite tedious. They could improve it by automating the entire process. Available plugins for additional features could also be better packaged. But honestly, compared to how great the product is, I feel like these minuses are quite petty. Haha

Mersen
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE Money Can't Buy- IT'S FREE

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Overall, I love it! It has everything a $0 film maker needs to put their creativity into fruition. It gives small filmmakers like us a tool that professionals still use and that has never happened before. Minus the major movie stars, we're almost on the same playing field now. I've edited videos on it for 3 years and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon- if I do it will probably be to the full paid version Davinci Resolve Studio.

Firstly, it's free. It has everything anyone would ever need to make a film. From sound editing to colour correcting, all the tools it provides are professional and easy to use. Did I mention that it's free? Another great thing about the software is that it actually uses your GPU. I also particularly like its trimming tools as I find that there aren't many free video editing softwares that give you the ability to make such precise cuts on a video. This is especially useful if you're a video creator who HAS TO cut 'that scene' at just the right moment else the whole film is terrible. Yes, I'm that video creator. Visual playback isn't too shabby either- it does lag sometimes but a feature called optimized media reduces that. Lastly, the thing I probably like the most is the endless options for editing the actual video appearance. You can zoom in on it, crop it, stretch it and keyframe each change to create an animated effect.

It's system requirements. The software needs AT LEAST 16GB of DDR4 RAM to run smoothly. I currently run it on just 8GB which is fine if you don't mind lag and random software crashes. Davinci Resolve also comes with the default settings for Autosave being off. I learnt that one the hard way. It also sometimes has problems with audio output, particularly when you use more than one output device (like headphones and external speakers). Sometimes it doesn't automatically change to the system device. Another thing I noticed is that, for some odd reason, it randomly outputs mono audio from a stereo audio file but this does eventually fix itself.

Sean
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best NLE you can get your hands on

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Pay once model, no monthly overhead and free updates after that.
Far superior editing model compared to Adobe's clunk dynamic link.

Understanding some of the concepts of node based editing can be tricky at times, however once you understand that you're flying.
It can be a bit resource intensive.

Brendan

DaVinci Resolve converted me from the Adobe CC

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Resolve has just sped up my workflow and has also provided tools (the colour tab) to make my content look even better. I now only user Adobe for AE, but once Fusion is fleshed out a bit more, I can see myself spending the time to learn it and make the switch.

For a more detailed breakdown of features, read that section of the review.

- It's speed and performance in comparison to the competition
- Multiple application windows in the one application. Bouncing between areas is seamless
- The colour correction and grading. Nuff said
- The pricing. Production software like this IMO is a tool and not a service. I can't stand that if you stop paying for Adobe's CC, you get locked out from using the old tools that you've spent thousands on rather than just not being able to download future updates. Resolve's buy once and own for life is perfect, especially since you can also download almost the full program to use for free anyway

I don't really have any complaints, other than sometimes I have technical issues and rendering is sometimes impossible without corrupted artefacts. I'm running a fairly old graphics card (980ti), and it can be really frustrating when certain updates and fixes are relegated only to the new card architecture.

Klavs
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best free and the best paid

Bewertet am 15.10.2022

I'm really fond of Davinci Resolve, it contains everything I need and I love the workflow of the program.

The fact that it's free to use and you get a free studio license if you buy a camera, is just amazing. But the main reason for using this product is that they update it quite often and I my system doesn't get breakdowns.

The audio editing in Resolve is not as great as it could be. BUT for me the video editing is the most important. Non-movable windows within the program.

Arvid
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very heppay with this amazing video-editing software

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Very good. I very much enjoy working with this software. Once familiar with the software (at least the parts that I use), it's proven to be the optimal video-editing software for me. Also, I very much like the sound-editing functionalities with the standard embedded effects in it. Now, I can do video and audio in one single program which makes it a lot easier to build a project.

All I need for editing my video's is in Davinci Resolve. I can edit op to the frame, which is exactly what I need. Also, all settings (that I use either way) are editable with numbers. That makes it easy to copy settings and values. Those were the main reasons for me to use Davinci Resolve over other products like Camtasia.

The learning curve can be a thing. I definitely needed some time to get familiar with the software. But it was worth it. Also, I needed a pretty decent computer for smooth editing of my video's. So , that might be somewhat costly for business starters.

Guillermo
Guillermo
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The simplest yet most powerful professional video edition software

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

I came across DaVinci Resolve in early 2020, during the pandemic. As an amateur musician and video editor I was able to produce very decent videos in less than a couple of days using phone video takes. The vast offer of tutorials and effects make it very easy to create nice results with minimum effort. Still use it. I don't regret have made the switch from Adobe to Davinci.

All in one. Easy to use, Intuitive, professional tools and effects, vast library of tutorial material on the web
Up and running in hours.

It is very difficult to me to find something that I dislike so far.

Alejandro
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Impresive postproduction suite for free

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

The price you must pay to use DaVinci Resolve is the time you need to invest learning every single aspect of each "page", as they call each tool in the software: Cut (login and pre-edition), Edit, Fusion (VFX), Color and Fairlight (audio). If you came from another NLE software, you will find that the interface looks pretty familiar, and the use of the tools is very intuitive.

I'ts mind-blowing that you can get such powerful suite of tools for post-production for free. With DaVinci Resolve you get NLE, Color Correction, VFX tools and audio post in a single app, which is stable and runs smooth in most of the medium range laptops out there.

Some advanced features requires paying the license, which, in my opinion, isn't too expensive.

Eero
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It is hard to believe this is free - but it is

Bewertet am 22.2.2022

It is a well-working software and I haven't found anything I need and it doesn't have. On the other hand, it has a lot of functionalities that I have never even tried, so I am sure it offers a lot for more professional users.

DaVinci resolve offers most if not all of the tools you want to create great-looking videos. I had an old version of Adobe Premiere and this beats it, although I really liked Premiere and had a long history with it. The biggest reason for thumbs up is the price. Difficult to compete with a free product that works well.

I found it a bit difficult to use in the beginning because I had used Premiere for a long time. Video editing software has typically a lot of bells and whistles and DaVinci Resolve is not an exception. Takes a while to get used to if you are moving from another software.

Julie
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Davinci Resolve is the best complete video software I have used, and its free!

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

100% would recommend to anyone looking for a professional video editing software that they do not have to pay for.

For someone who was new to video editing at the beginning of this year, I have to say it took many hours watching YouTube tutorials to fully understand Davinci Resolves features. It is a professional video editing software for FREE! I was fortunate to have started with Davinci Resolve, and since then have tried many other paid programs which I have since stopped using. From the media stage, cut stage, edit, color correct, and sound stages, it is very clear where you need to start and end to make an amazing video. I found that when using a green screen, this program was much more accurate than other paid ones in doing the color corrections.

Since I have a Dell Laptop, running Davinci Resolve definitely slowed things down. As it is an intense program, it requires the machine that goes along with that to keep your work flow moving along. I found that my laptop wasn't up to spec, but my husbands desktop was. Ideally, you would want more than 8 gb to run it smoothly.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An Affordable Video Editing Software with Professional Features

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

A free software with mind blowing features that help any one edit, trim, resize and then export high quality videos in multiple formats. It does need nothing like training or courses except for previous knowledge on how to add photos, audios, animations; you feel like a movie maker!

Davinci Resolve offers a stunning dashboard that help both beginners and professional edit their videos at ease. Its rich audio library, baffling scenes and animations made it a stand alone free software.

Of course, its built-in features and variety of functionalties, which are free, made it hard to load sometimes. It needs at least 64 bits and enough memory. Something else, few integrations or third party plugins.

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Buy the Studio version - so worth the pennies!

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Best video editing software ever.

Best video editing software ever.

Totally comprehensive, one stop platform with tons and tons of supporting tutorials available.

The backup process, once set, is great but very difficult to work out when and where the backup fits in your past workflow.

Géovanny
Géovanny
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Davinci Resolve the complete and efficient video editing software

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

I find Davinci Resolve to be a very comprehensive and free software for video post-production. It offers an intuitive user interface and ease of use that allows for editing, color grading, special effects and audio post-production tasks. The color grading tools are particularly advanced and accurate, allowing for fine-tuning of colors. In addition, the software can process videos in 4K resolution and higher, with fast performance thanks to the use of the GPU for effects processing. Finally, it is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, making it accessible to a wide audience.

I found that Davinci Resolve has some drawbacks. For example, the learning curve is quite steep for beginners due to the complexity of its features. Also, it may require powerful computer hardware to work effectively, especially when handling large files or very high resolutions. Finally, some advanced features are only available in the paid version of the software, which can be expensive for some users.

• Branche: Maschinerie

New Kid on the block

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

The best feature about Davinci Resolve is its capabilities for collaboration in teams and also each team member have separate timelines.

Davinci Resolve might be a new kid on the block but it comes packed with a lot of tools all in one. Davinci Resolve comes packed with the best video editing module which is so easy to use but yet so powerful enough to compete with other editing suits like Adobe, Final Cut Pro. What even make it unique is the fact that it can also comes with sound, special effects and 3d editing capabilities. When comes to having the best suit in the industry it will then amount to the price and Davinci Resolve takes top award as it is very powerful and yet very cheap.

As they say, dynamites comes in small packages but Davinci Resolve when comes to resources it needs a very powerful system and best works with GPU processors which happens to be very expensive to buy. As much the suit it self its cheap to buy, but the others tools like control panels are also very expensive to buy.

Gaia
Gaia
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The BEST free video editing suite

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

There are many pros to using DaVinci Resolve, including its ability to handle high-resolution footage, its conformant handling of RAW files, and its support for a wide range of editing software. Additionally, the software has a robust set of features that allow it to be used for numerous tasks in post-production workflows.
The most important thing is that it's a FREE full-fledged suite of tools for video editing.

There are only a few cons to using DaVinci Resolve, the most notable of which may be its price tag (for the Studio version of the software). This software is also not as user-friendly as other editing options available, so it may take a bit more time to learn how to use it effectively. Additionally, DaVinci Resolve is only suitable for professional usage and does not have many features geared toward amateur editors.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Filmora
Mark
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

From your desktop to Hollywood and beyond.

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

Overall, two of the most standout things about DaVinci Resolve is the speed at which they update the package and the number genuinely time-saving new features they bring with every release.

I've been using DaVinci Resolve since version 12 and it has steadily grown from just being the best colour grading package to arguably one of the top tier editing platforms. Add to this as fully spec'd audio editor and mixing solution that utilities all my pre-exiting VST plugins and the circle is squared.

If there is a concern, it is the hardware upgrades that you'll find yourself making to get the best out of Resolve - but then again, such is the price of progress.

Simon
Simon
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not waste your time with others. Level up to the industry standard for unparalleled...

Bewertet am 2.5.2021

The best thing about Resolve is it's cross-platform compatibility. Whether you're working with collaborators running Windows, Mac or Linux, you can easily sent your project across for multiple people to work on without need to transcode or convert the project files to a different format. On the other hand, you also have the ability to scale since the fully-functioned (almost) NLE is available for free, provided you have the hardware to run it. This eases the burden for first time editors who already have to deal with huge start up costs.

The lack of marketing for the software is probably the only thing missing. It is a great piece of software that not a lot of new editors are in the know of. But then again, it is an industry standard would be adopted by even small creators eventually.

Moises
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Davinci Resolve Is Worth It

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

Its advanced color correction tools, powerful audio editing capabilities, and its ability to handle all aspects of post-production from editing to final delivery. Additionally, its pricing is considered more affordable than some other professional editing software options available in the market.

Steep learning curve: DaVinci Resolve has a lot of features and can take some time to learn, especially for beginners.System requirements: DaVinci Resolve can be resource-intensive and requires a high-end computer to run smoothly.

Eleazar
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The all in one video editor

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Have been making promotional and educational videos with it.

Have been making promotional and educational videos with it.

It has everything that you need to make a proper video. From editing the video, changing the color, edit the audio and animations. It's an all-in-one package. You can start for free using most of the features and then move to the paid version once you have a good taste of it. Thankfully so far NO SUBSCRIPTION. Just pay once.

Fusion has a high learning curve to it. have to spend a lot of time on tutorials to get to know fusion and make proper use of it.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Break free of Premiere Pro

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

I've been using the software for several years, and I'm impressed by the support and development of the software package. After using Premiere Pro for a decade, I'm enjoying editing editing.

Incredible speed and coloring. If you're a linear editing veteran, you'll adjust to the software fairly quickly. Also, being able to work through cutting, coloring, graphics, and sound design is within the program.

Old habits are hard to break. As I said, you'll adjust quickly to the software, but there are some functions (such as Fusion) that are difficult to pick up if you've been using Adobe After Effects for many years.