Google Search Console Erfahrungen

Google Search Console

4,8 (191)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Webbasiertes SEO-Tool zur Optimierung der Sichtbarkeit von Websites.

Sortieren nach

Shannon
Shannon

Essential for Every Website

Bewertet am 29.3.2022

I use this on a daily basis when working as an SEO to track and monitor website health, and improve client websites backend issues affecting speed and crawlability. It's one of the first data areas I request access to when working on a new site.

Given that Google is the most important search engine for website owners, the website performance information contained in Search Console is incredibly valuable. The integration of Core Web Vitals data is a must view for website owners, and the keyword conversion and CTR data is essential for SEOs improving client websites.

While the current Search Console is greatly improved over the previous iteration, it's still a bit clunky, and some useful tools did not make the migration to the new product. It's sometimes hard to find where Google hid certain features in the current version.

Manish Singh
Manish Singh
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Maximizing Website's Potential with Google Search Console: Benefits and Limitations

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

I used google search console to check my website's technical SEO. It helps me to find errors and give a progress report.

This allows me to track how my website performs in Google search results and get insights on the number of clicks, impressions, and keywords driving traffic.This helps me to identify and fix technical issues like crawl errors, security warnings, and broken links that can affect my website's ranking in search results.Helps me to optimize my content and improve your search ranking.This lets me to monitor the mobile usability of websites,

It does not provide real-time data, so I can only see updates to your website's performance a few days after they occur.This does not provide a comprehensive link analysis.Doesn't give me brief details about the error.

Omer
Omer
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Free and Simple to have a constant check on your website

Bewertet am 26.10.2020

Good software. It helps a lot to improve the SEO for the website but nothing is perfect it can get even better.

It is totally free. Keeps records of daily website views, analytics, clicks, search queries, impressions, and visually aligned graphs and charts. Displays accurate data and updates stats every few hours.

Not so easy to use for beginners and for new blogs or websites it does not keep a record for every click or website engagement. The software does not keep a record for every search query used by the user to go to the website. Filters could also be improved and are not so easy to use to filter out data.

Arturo
Arturo
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

What your website needs to be on Google

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Search Console allowed me to appear organically in Google in a relatively short time without having to pay any dollar, with applying the recommendations that give to you during the process of this software, and optimizing both text and images, you can have your site with significant traffic that these can end in future sales and that your company or business will undoubtedly thank you without relatively much effort, the hard work of indexing the pages that are responsible for Search Console.

The advantages you have in this Google tool are indispensable when you first create your website, and what Search Console does is put your site in Google, and put it in the sight of everyone when applying all the processes involved in this process. It is pretty simple to create an account since you will have to use your business or personal account to start with the process, and then index the various web pages you have within your site.

It could be that the language used by this Google tool is somewhat complex for new users, but of course, there is this help section where we can familiarize ourselves with the different terms that Search Console handles. The interface is user-friendly like all Google products, it is a bit confusing at first as you have several tools to start with but with the help of marketing experts or of course yourself you can quickly locate your sitemaps and start being seen on the web.

Ambar
Ambar
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Way To Manage SEO!

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Very satisfying experience with this amazing SEO Tool!

Very satisfying experience with this amazing SEO Tool!

- It has the ability to identify SEO flaws to raise your ranking.- Give a Google URL opportunity that is currently available.- Provide insightful information.- Give a Google URL opportunity that is currently available.- Identifying fundamental web critical errors is helpful.

There is no downside or negative feedback for this amazing SEO management tool. Mind-blowing!

Oluseun
Oluseun
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GSC should be your dearest friend as a Blogger

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

My overall experience with Google Search Console has been near perfect. It is a great tool for anyone to monitor their sites

GSC allows you to have a detailed information including the trends of what goes on with your site. In addition, the information on this tool is by far more accurate than other similar tools. Moreover, it is quite very easy to use this tool because of its simplified integration process with all kinds of site. The integration is also non-technical, which would have been boring and difficult for users

I would love this tool to provide more alerts and notifications to users, which is presently not as frequent.

Arun Sarathy
Arun Sarathy
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Must have for every webmaster!

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

If you are a blogger, website creator, then Google search console is a must-have tool. Hands down! Before investing heavily into any other expensive analytics tool, give Google search console a shot and you won't regret it. In fact, I have been using it for more than 7 years now and it has always played a vital role in studying my website's visitor behavior, search keywords, SERP placements, impressions and clicks. These are vital monitors for any website to survive. Google's Search console has been helping me with all these and more!

I like GSC but it's not that robust when it comes to helping me with intuitively finding and fixing things. Sometimes the errors are ambiguous and I had to ask around in online communities or explore them myself before being able to putting my finger on the actual issue. But that's just me, and I have seen many webmasters solely using the console for years and stick to them religiously.

Pawe
Pawe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

It has to be your primary tool to make your website organic performance better

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

I am very satisfied about using GSC, it's not perfect, but it's the tool which you have to use, if you want to work with SEO or make your website organic traffic make better.

Data transparency, simple in use to, real data.

Updating of some data are very rare, but I can imagine, there are many data to work with by servers and it's not possible to make it very fresh all the time.

Likhwa M.
Likhwa M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Becoming easy to find online with Google Search Console

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

I have found Google Search console very useful in measuring my performance as well as ascertaining the effectiveness of my keyword campaigns

I like the performance section because it shows me which queries are driving traffickers to my site as well as the number of impressions and clicks that I am getting. I also like that it shows how I'm ranking for specific words as well as the pages which are bringing me traffic.

It took me a while to fully understand the interface and how it works.

Pemba Tshiring
Pemba Tshiring

Google Search Console Review

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

It helps me improve my websites seo and rankings and provides data on how I can improve further.

The information that the search console provide is really helpful for improving my blogs as it provides data on how they are performing and what the users are searching for. It also shows the progress my site has made over a course of time and how I can improve it further.

Nothing that I don't like about the software. It's easy to use and is an important tool for my SEO campaign.

Nirav
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

You cannot do SEO without Google Search Console. It is the best platform!

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Google Search Console is a go-to tool for every SEO to check ranking, CTR, and traffic data on a daily basis. It is also the most accurate data source to check organic traffic.

- Google Search Console helps you track ranks, CTR, and traffic for your website
- It helps you identify errors on your website
- It is available to everyone for free
- It helps you identify all the internal and external links your website

- You cannot get keyword data beyond 1000 keywords unless you use APIs
- You can get data only up to 16 months

Joe

Another great product from Google

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Google chat is another fantastic product from Google. It’s simple, easy to use and integrates well with all of the other Google suite of products.

I love the simplicity and ease of use with Google chat. In addition the integration with all of the other Google suite of products is very helpful.

my only complaint about Google chat might be more of a complaint with Gmail itself. The side bar within Gmail where chat comes up is sometimes hard to see.

Antonio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of website errors

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

We use Google Search Console to make sure our websites are readable by both desktop and mobile browsers and to make sure there are no accessibility errors. I have used Search Console for years now and with every update it only becomes better. It also follows the mobile-first trend, making sure your mobile view is actually mobile-friendly and warns you if it is not. I can only highly recommend Google Search Console to everyone who wants to make sure their website is working well.

I love the notification when something goes wrong with page accessibility. It makes me feel my website is always safe and I can react in time if something odd starts happening.

I would actually like if this was all a part of Google Analytics. It feels like these two products could become one. That said, I don't think I have ever found anything I dislike about Google Search Console.

Devraj
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Page monitoring tool with proper solution

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

I have worked with other SEO tools, but GSC is by far the most user-friendly. The search insights tool is a game changer and a real time saver. It has helped me identify issues and fix problems before they had a chance to hurt my business.

Google Search Console lets us easily see the performance of our Google Ads and Search Results. It has helped me a lot to monitor my AdWords campaigns, click-through rates, ad quality, and much more. With the help of this tool I have been able to monitor my website's traffic and make changes to my pages if needed.

Google Search Console helps us to monitor our site's performance in SERP (Search engine result page). It also helps us diagnose problems with our site that may cause it to perform poorly.

Moh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for website check

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

In my view it is perfect tool for website submission and issues fixing on Google.

Google search console is good one. It help me to check ranking of queries on google. It provides various filters like country, query, page. It also support regex filter option so that you can easily find what exactly you are looking.
Search console also tell the status of each url whether they are index or not and if not then what is the reason so that you can fixed the issue amd submit the url.

Sometime while submitting URL it takes lots of tike like when we check live url it take more than minutes.

Ganga
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best free tool on the market for tracking rankings in Google Search.

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Google Search Console is a webmaster tool that helps webmasters and site owners to monitor their site's health and search performance. With it, we can view and edit our site's metadata, keep track of our site's crawl errors, and much more. We can use this service to monitor the performance of our keywords for Google Search, our pages for Google News, our site's sitemaps, and more.

Google Search Console is a free tool that provides us with a bunch of useful info to help us to improve the visibility of our website. It's particularly helpful for on-page SEO because it gives us data about our site's crawl errors, indexed pages, and so on. It's also a useful tool for webmasters who are just getting started because we can also use it to verify ownership of our site and submit sitemaps.

Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) is a service that provides website owners with information about their website that Google finds on the Internet.

Conya
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Google is the best

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

The best experience it's very helpful to navigate to different websites I'm very pleased with the app and it is easy to use.

It helps to find whatever you to search for, it also helps you with maps, address also websites and the app is very supportive with your searches, and if you have already typed in that website it automatic appears its a good experience using the app.

I give it two thumps up.

It needs no additional improvements it is perfect as it is, that is the proof using this app I will not use any other app but google.

Balabadhruni
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons

Bewertet am 6.10.2023

Overall it's a nice experience and a great useful tool to many people.

Overall it's a nice experience and a great useful tool to many people.

It gives a very nice user experience to navigate through many websites and articles which we want to view.

They should be using more verification team to double check the data available in it.

Dinesh
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Only option to list our site on Google search result page.

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

I am using the Google Search console for adding my business to the SERP page that gives me digital exposure. Google Search Console is an essential tool for our business to show on Google search results.

- Gives a detailed overview of organic traffic and SERP page ranking.
- Allow adding sitemap for auto-indexing of URL.
- Help to remove duplicate content URLs from the search result page.

- Little confusing for beginners while adding their website for the first time.
- Not able to give real-time data.

Kenneth
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

provides clear concept about top performing pages

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

It is helping me in identifying the most traffic pages of the website for remarketing

The tool has a goo user interface and graphical data can be understood and interpreted well. It is easy to integrate by variety of options to verify website ownership

The software is not mobile friendly and it takes a lot of time to fetch new website content about three hours to get the analytics of new blogs or web pages

Matteo
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and fast

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

It's easy to use: once you write what you want to know it gives you many informations in few seconds

It should have the same function also with images you copy and paste to discover its origins and its meanings

Deyan
Deyan

Essential tool for SEO

Bewertet am 20.8.2023

I like that it's the best tool for monitoring your rankings and see fluctuations.

The 1000 limit. Also, it's a bit difficult to train new hires to take advantage of it, especially on bigger sites.

Daniel
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Can’t compete with google

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

All in all best search console you can get, easy to use, will give you more than you came for

You will find anything and everything you’re looking for; also runs a VIN decoder which is very helpful and much easier to read than results returned on other search engine

It gives such a large data return that sifting through it can take awhile, also the sponsored sites show up first even if they’re not totally relevant

wail
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with googal search console programe

Bewertet am 25.3.2023

A truly amazing experience that I can't do without even a day

A truly amazing experience that I can't do without even a day

Ease of searching for anything and ease of use

For me, an intergrated program, I did not find any negatives in it

Nathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to track keywords ranking

Bewertet am 19.8.2023

It has the best accuracy when tracking keywords because it's made by Google

The clicks on the dashboard are not so accurate