FOUNDATION

Melinda
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Most Intuitive Software I've Ever Used

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Very happy with Foundation. Would recommend to anyone in the construction business.

Anything new I need to do, Foundation already has a solution. They are always ahead of me. For example, the COVID sick pay last year. And their support people are very helpful in listening to you and offering a solution for whatever you are trying to accomplish.

All the modules work similarly. Easy to learn once you know one.

A/R Cannot repeat an invoice number on different customers.
A/P Doesn't not show amount left to distribute between accounts, only amount already distributed.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thanks for the awesome review, Melinda! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we 're hitting the mark for you, both in product and support. I'd like to have someone from our team reach out to you to discuss your AP and AR concerns in more detail. Let me know of a time that's convenient for you and I'll get that set up. Thanks again! -Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Kelly

Outstanding Product

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Amazing, simply amazing!

Amazing, simply amazing!

The ease of use. Coming into this business where the software was already in use, I had to teach myself how to use it. When I didn't understand something all I had to do was make a phone call and I had help. Very friendly, knowledgeable associates to walk me through anything I needed and explain everything. When I needed to software to do something for me and it didn't all I had to do was make a phone call and they put someone to work on it and made it happen. For example: We have to send out a sales tax report to all our not-for-profit customers so they can request a refund from the state. We had been just putting the data in a spreadsheet manually, but I sent the the spread sheet we used and they created it to pull all the data out of Foundation to my spreadsheet. What a god send, saved me hours of work and of course it eliminated errors! I can't say enough about the staff at Foundation and how incredible they are.

The only thing I haven't figured out is how to get our sub-contract agreement incorporated into Foundation so the software can do that for us, instead of us having to do it manually. Its not a Con, just still haven't figured it out. There are no cons to this software that I have found.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thanks for such an awesome review, Kelly! Welcome to FOUNDATION and congrats on your self-taught success! It's great to hear that our Client Support Team has been able to assist you above your expectations. I'd like to have someone from our team reach to you to see what we can do about our subcontract agreements. Let me know of a time that's convenient for you. I'd be happy to set something up. Thanks again Kelly! -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Savi
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Plenty to offer but not optimized for practical use.

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

It is a good construction accounting system with a bunch of good features and modules but dated methods of data entry. some features are really good, but many are duplicated, time consuming and prone to mistakes at times. e.g. Control date in AP module -option to prevent you entering any out-of-date invoices - it doesn't do the job, it lets you post it whenever you like for year 2000, 1930 or 2250 which creates a lot of problems with reports because option to select 2 different dates and control date functionality only controls Invoice date and not Transaction date, which is painful to find and only shows in certain reports and not all. There are other glitches which hinders you do your job accurately and fast. there are examples you may find if you use foundation - e.g. prepaid credit invoice automatically (glitch) selects regular invoice and treating the credit card as checking account. Another one if you are selecting job name and cost code by typing the number, it would keep giving you error to select until it is selected from the drop-down list of Jobs, cost code or cost class and to do that you have to select different item before you select the correct one.Now we just use mostly the base modules AP, AR, Payroll, Job Costing and GL.

It has more modules to offer for construction companies comparatively other accounting software.It gets the job done.

1. Many modules to offer but many basic features not available. e.g. Payroll module fully functional but no option to print Corrected W2 and when contact support, they say we do not have that functionality and go to IRS website to print one. 2. Many functions on daily basis cancel each other out or overlap. e.g. Equipment module & Payroll module for work orders.3. Permission levels not optimized for security. e.g., Access to Vendors, it is either all information including account deposit or nothing. You can't have two tiers of permissions for employees: it's all or nothing.4. Bid Proposals can't be copied to AIA's.5. Mobile Time App not user friendly at all, full time sync error; on web, 90% of the time you need to clear cache & cookies or use private/incognito mode to use it.6. Training at start is only for basic use and they do not import your previous data, only bring in balances. If you ask later to import, they say it should have been done at the beginning when going live. after you go live, no help or you can use their consulting service to help you which will cost $250 per hour.7. Scheduler - no updates for last 3 plus years. Only available for print option - no export to excel or access in the field.8. Document Imaging - Routing for invoice approval is dated9. No audit log, only shows whoever made the last change on transaction.Actually, the list is endless from last 3 years of use, but it gets the job done with certain limitations.

Doreen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Union Payroll System

Bewertet am 23.8.2017

We have a very complicated payroll for the simple fact that we are a multi state, multi union company. This means many different rates of pay, taxation tables and unions, as well as our Administration and Shop payrolls. P4C thru Foundation has been able to handle this with ease and I really am happy with the service they have provided to us in the past 2 1/2 years. I hope to continue a much longer relationship with them. Whenever a support call is logged, usually one of the 2 reps. call back almost immediately and help work through any issue, no matter how long it takes. They are personable and professional and always helpful. Reliable system, easy time entry and reports generated are very easy to read.

I love the fact that P4C can handle all of our multi state and multi union (sometimes up to 55 different unions) Time entry is very easy, and includes attaching hours to jobs and tasks with ease. The system is very user friendly and the Support staff is phenomanal. Generates great union reports, job costing and also great HR reports as well, such as 401k reporting. We can process same day layoff checks which is a must for union payrolls. Also not charged by the number of employees in the system as with other payroll companies. I love that it is web based so i can work from anywhere. They are able to create payroll cycles, so each cycle can have a different address, and they deliver the checks to the exact locations. So i can enter all my time and be assured that jobs in other states have checks go directly to the location versus coming here.

I don't like that if i have multiple payroll cycles computed and i have to purge one, that it will purge ALL computed cycles, not just the one I had chosen.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I used to LOVE Foundation Customer Support.....Used to!!!!

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

When I get the help it so helpful but, getting it is the issue.

When I get the help it so helpful but, getting it is the issue.

I first began using Foundation in 2015 at a previous company and just loved it. I always got a call right back for customer support. The videos were fantastic, everything I was doing was interesting and with so much ease. When I took over the office for my current company it took over a year for me to finally get my boss agree to the change from Sage to Foundation but, I explained the significant increase in cost was so worth it! I finally got the green light and was sooo excited to have Foundation back! I was mostly excited about the customer service I was going to be receiving!

Implementation has been AWFUL! Customer service response time has been a NIGHTMARE! Not what I was expecting :-( Initially, the training scheduled was a weekly thing, more often my meetings began to get cancelled. Once I sent an email to a different trainer in my group expressing a little frustration I was never again put on calendar for training. I was not even informed if it was all finalized. No month end close training, no bank rec training and today, (what compelled me to make this review) I put in a service call at 1PM PST, my project in HQ is not in the cloud so I cannot send an RFI with attachments that need to be addressed tomorrow. I am told I am first in que for a call back. Fast forward 3PM PST I follow up. I am told the next available will call me. It is currently 4:41PM PST and I still have not received a call back and I do not even have an account manager I can call to fix the issues since my implementation support has been no help either. Truly Truly disappointed and ashamed that I even suggested this to my owner.

Mendy

Foundation

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

Overall experience was good after initial set up. Once program was learned it was easy to navigate

Software was easy to use after initial training. invoice attachments was new to us so that was very helpful.

The reports had the details of what i needed but when trying to export them they would come out unreadable.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi Mendy, thank you for sharing your thoughts about FOUNDATION. We're happy your experience with us has been positive and you've found our software easy to use. I noticed you haven't been actively using our software for some time but I'd love to talk with you and get some feedback on your customer support rating. As we strive to provide quality client support and a great product, we are always looking for ways to improve. Please let me know of a good time to reach you. Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Misty

Foundation User

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

All in all very satisfied and would recommend this to any business.

All in all very satisfied and would recommend this to any business.

I like the ability to pull & filter reports for job. It really allows you to narrow things down.

I do not like how there are so many steps and windows to go through to update an AIA pay App.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thank you for your great review Misty! It's wonderful to hear that you're taking advantage of our robust reporting options. If you're interested in discussing the possibility of streamlining your AIA's with an import, I'd be happy to facilitate that for you. Feel free to let me know if you have any specific questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. – Libby Suchy, Client Success Manager lss@foundationsoft.com

Crystal

Foundation software

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

Have been using for 9 years . Love it but training is expensive

Have been using for 9 years . Love it but training is expensive

Does everything you may want or need in accounting software. Even has areas we don't use. Prior to Foundation we used three different programs to track payroll, A/P, and A/R.

Tracking taxes across different states for monthly reporting difficult. Some manual work required to report accurately.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thank you so much for your feedback, Crystal! We're thrilled to hear you love using FOUNDATION, and we love having you as a client. If there's ever anything else we can do for you, please let us know! // -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Dawn
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive design plus great support staff equals a great product in Foundation!

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

I most like the knowledgeable support staff and quick response times to our assistance calls. We also had a great trainer at the beginning of the cutover to Foundation and the transition between one software system to the other was fairly smooth.

Biggest pet-peeve is that A/P Full Invoice Report cannot be pulled by job. That is the one really hindering issue I have in the A/P module, which is where I usually work.

Steven
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Full of features but complicated

Bewertet am 17.7.2017

They are constantly adding to the platform which already holds a ton of applicable features. Lets you set up a template for estimating that can be tweaked for individual jobs.

I've been using the software for a year now and it's still complicated to use. Change orders, as they often change or cancel, are difficult to change in the software.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thanks for the review Steven! We would love to chat more about change orders as well as any other areas of the system that are presenting challenges. Someone from our training department will be in touch with you to coordinate additional training to help with this.

Kirk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Be Careful. Implementation is PAINFUL and we never got it to work after 10 months

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Overall experience was incredibly poor. I wish I would have stuck with my gut, got an accounting software and used HCSS Heavyjob for daily costs and timecards. I tried to go on the cheap with a company that I thought could do both, and would be better for a smaller contractor. They are not and act like they are a player when in reality none of their systems work like the true players products in the industry.

I am having trouble finding anything I liked. We tried to implement and get on line for 10 months, never got across the finish line. Billing is clunky and grid timecards don't work on a tablet without being web based. Customer service is slow to respond to questions. I would look at others. It was a costly lesson to me.

Implementation was horrible, unplanned and without script. Again, in 10 months we could never get it to fully work. Cost us a lot of money and time we didn't have to spare. Absolutely ZERO SENSE OF URGENCY on the implementation team. None. You get your hour training 1-2 times per week and that is it. Also, cannot take credit card payments nor is the billing convenient if you work on a lot of small jobs. You will spend more time inputting than the work takes.

Hi Kirk,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We're normally known for our exceptional communication, support and attention to detail across all of our clients, but we regret that your experience didn't live up to those expectations.
We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further, so one of our Implementation Managers will be in touch to talk with you directly. Until then, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help! -Robin, Client Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Tryn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User of Foundation for 14 1/2 yrs.

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

I have been working with and using Foundation for 14 1/2 yrs. They have always worked with me in anything that I may need, they are friendly and very supportive. Foundation is a Great accounting software, especially for construction, due to the easiness and detailed information and tracking that it provides, especially if you do Job Costing. I even had some very complex financials I had to do over the years with division reporting that Foundation was there to help me with. We also work through the Cloud with Foundation (Saas) and I love it. It is so much easier and they do all the updates! I definitely recommend using Foundation as your accounting software.

Foundation is pretty user friendly. I use this software for a total of 8 of my companies, mostly and mainly for construction. It provides all the reporting and tracking that you will ever need. We are currently using the GL, AR, AP, PR and Job Costing modules. I have had very complex situations over the years that where a challenge for me in the reporting area and Foundation was always there for me in setting up things the way I needed them.

I cannot say that there is anything I do not like about this Software.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi Tryn! Thanks so much for the awesome review. It means the world to us. We strive to provide a great product and are thrilled to hear we've met that mark for you, your team and your companies over the years. Thanks for being a long-time partner with FOUNDATION. We look forward to many more years with you. Please let me know if you need anything. I'm happy to help. Robin, Client Success Advocate, rmo@foundtionsoft.com

Stephanie
  • Branche: Bau

Considering moving back to QuickBooks or another product

Bewertet am 11.8.2016

The thing I really like is that we can process Multi-state payroll on all our employees on 1 check, whereas before on Quick Books we had to give each employee 2 payroll checks.

Their trainers and support staff do not know every piece of the system, yet we as users are supposed to know everything. We have had to call support numerous times on one issue because during setup with our trainer he did not know to select check boxes to activate accruals. By the way you have several different screens to setup 1 item so it functions properly.

Also, we came from Quick Books where you can e-file tax reports and payments directly from the system. Foundation does NOT have this functionality. They asked me to show them this function of Quick Books so they could see how it worked. Unbelievable! Don't they research their competition?

Reports- Their standard reports that come with the system do not allow you to drill down into more detail. That my friend is in another screen (you'll find there is A LOT of this). They will try to sell their software by telling you there is a report Genie, which is true, but I hope you know how to make query's' because that is about the only way you'll be able to customize reports properly. If you don't know how to do this you can pay Foundation to teach you! Also, you cant properly export an actual excel file properly, so be aware, it will take your CPA longer to reconcile accounts because of this you will spend more money.

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We are sorry to hear that you’ve had anything less than a positive experience with FOUNDATION.

A member from our Client Advocate team will be in touch to talk about and help resolve the various issues that you have outlined. Our main priority is to get you the tools and resources that are needed for you and your company to successfully use FOUNDATION.

Please do know that you can call us at any time with questions or for additional help; we are at your service.

Lynn
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Construction Accounting Softwarez!

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

When the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and myself did our initial search of our Construction Accounting Software, Foundation Software beat three competitors by providing a better program in these areas:

1. Job costing
2. The report genie (No more expensive crystal reports)
3. Payroll module including certified payroll reports and the ability to upload certified payroll to the DIR in California or to Lcp Tracker.
4. The ability to cloud foundation software with SaaS
5. The customer support
6. The price point

All cam software like Viewpoint, Sage 300 or Foundation Software will never be a perfect software. As a user of all three in my career, I can always find an issue with each of them.

The only issue so far with Foundation Software is the invoice approval of accounts payable invoices. I feel it is not seamless like their competitors, so we are using an old school method of approval. Our project manager code the invoices by hand and use manila folders.

In regards to my cam comment and fairness to Foundation Software, Viewpoint reporting is done by crystal reports which is very expensive and Sage 300 just need a face lift to make more user friendly.

Pamela

BEST ACCOUNTING SYSTEM I HAVE USED

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

We found that FSI handles all our needs from accounting to very detailed job costing entries that we need.
Payroll with the FSI job costing module is very easy....and give us exactly what we need.

Ease of use and I think more importantly....if I have a problem, the staff at FSI returns calls, fixes the problems, and makes sure they have corrected anything necessary. Always professional and courteous.

Haven't really found any feature I don't like or use.

Hi Pam,
Thank you for sharing your kind words about FOUNDATION Software. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We strive to provide a great product and great service. We're happy we have continued to do that for you. We are thrilled to have you as a long-time part of the FOUNDATION family and look forward to our continued relationship. Please reach out if need anything. Thanks again. -Robin, Client Advocate, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Shelley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Support

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

I love having great support and they get back to me right away.

I love having great support and they get back to me right away.

Easy to use and works well for our industry

Some areas are hard to taylor to our needs but tech finds a way around it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

QuickBooks Payroll

Warum FOUNDATION gewählt wurde

Needed more in an accounting program with union reporting capabilities

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FOUNDATION

Recommended by another construction firm

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thanks Shelley! We appreciate your kind words about our software and we're happy to hear our Client Support Team has been doing an awesome job for you and your team. That's our goal! We're excited to see you are reaping the benefits from our robust union reporting as well. As you know, those can get pretty complicated. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing to provide the service and product you expect from us. -Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Talisha
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Highly Dissapointing

Bewertet am 31.10.2016

Promises promises. Sales people will tell you anything to get you to make the purchase. Then you can expect to be hit whit a lot of "no! the software cannot do that", "you'll have to use a workaround", and "There is no easy way around that". Every transaction takes an additional couple steps in comparison to other accounting software. You cannot write a simple check without entering an invoice or using a part of the system that is full of glitches. The whole system needs a lot of work before the usability is compatible to it's competitors. Reports are difficult to read without knowing the format. Employees are forced to use a login to eaccess system to view paystubs, which costs additional $$. In addition, you cannot offer the employee the option of sending them a paper stub because the format is so messed up a "normal"person cannot read and understand it. The modules do not communicate effectively. As an experienced construction accountant I feel this system is difficult to deal with and disregards many state and federal rules in relation to construction accounting and labor compliance etc. CPR reports are useless. There are no tax reporting forms available, so get ready to go back to manual tax return completion (including 941 and state level payroll forms).

Increases job security because there are not many people who already know how to use the system, so once you are that person in your company you are valuable. Custom reporting is nice

Lack of tax reports and tax information availability for reporting taxes. Difficult processes, too many restrictions where they shouldn't be and not enough where there should. Most of the system is a Con.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our Manager of Training about the frustrations that you addressed in your review. As discussed, a trainer will be contacting you shortly to discuss these items thoroughly and work together toward resolving them.

Our goal is to provide you with all of the tools needed to successfully use FOUNDATION and ensure that the software is working optimally for your business.

Please feel free to contact us at any time with your questions or concerns. We are here to serve you.

Cheryl

Joseph M Zimmer

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish. Your team made our conversion from on old SAGE product to your so easy and the training was great.

We love the customer support . We log a call and within the hour we have someone on the phone ready to help us solve our problem.

We have a Contractor who refuses to let us use AIA provided to do his billing, they have bastardized the AIA just so everyone has to use theirs. I wish Foundations could add this contractors version to the drop down.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi Cheryl! Thank you for leaving such a great review! It means the world to us! It's great to hear you not only love our product and client support, but you carried FOUNDATION with you to Joseph M Zimmer. We appreciate your support! As far as the industry standard AIA's go, you are not alone. My suggestion is to submit a Program Change Request and get added to the list of those who would like to see some customization options in the future. Please let me know if you need assistance with that. I am always happy to help. Thanks again, Cheryl! -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Marcus

Simple Review

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

Customer Support. They work with you in solving issues and creating solutions.

Tedious to add simple notes to entries. Can be clunky compared to other software.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi Marcus! Thanks for leaving such a positive review. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear our Client Support Team has been doing an awesome job for you and your team. We strive to provide great software and technical support and we're happy we are meeting that mark with you. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing to provide the service and product you expect from us. -Robin, Client Success Advocate rmo@foundationsoft.com

Randy

Not very good

Bewertet am 28.12.2017

Honestly the benefit I got was to see that you really need to do your homework before making a purchase. Especially one of this magnitude.

I wish I could say I like this product. I had very high hopes that it would bring us to a new level of business. It certainly looks like it can.

Well, we spent a lot of money on training for our company to use it. But I really believe you need a solid background in accounting to utilize it best.
Not the most visually pleasing software. In a society where software companies are making visually stunning improvements while simultaneously creating better updates. They have been a bit slacked.
It took us a year for us to see it was too difficult for us to continue using it. But we gave it every chance.

Randy,

We are sorry to hear that your company is having issues using FOUNDATION. You are correct that FOUNDATION is a robust construction accounting system and is intended to help growing construction companies advance to a new level of business. We will have a training manager reach out to you this week to talk about your specific concerns. Our hope is that we can continue working together and provide what you need to make FOUNDATION the valuable tool that you expected for your company. We look forward to speaking with you.

-Robin, FOUNDATION Software

Collette

Great Accounting Software for Construction

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

We run a lot of jobs, so it is great at tracking each one

We run a lot of jobs, so it is great at tracking each one

I have used Foundation for 12+ years. We were going to switch a couple years ago, but the other software did not have as many features as Foundation so we stayed.

The program itself could be updated a little to look more like windows.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi Collette! Thank you for your great review! We're so happy to hear that you decided to stay with us and that our features are such a great asset to you. As a company we are always striving to make improvements and appreciate the feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you are having great success with tracking your jobs. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out. Dawn, Client Success Representative - dode@foundationsoft.com

Mandi

Bewertet am 10.12.2012

We are a low voltage electrical/telecommunications company that started in June 2006. In 2009 our company was beginning to outgrow the capacity of Quickbooks. We needed something that would give us a more in depth look at job costing as well as track our expenses and all other apsects of doing business. We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into and how far we could take Foundation.

We implemented Foundation on January 1, 2010 and are still learning functions everyday that contiue to help us grow! We have grown to a multi-million dollar a year company and we truly believe that we wouldn't have come this far without Foundation. With the detailed job costing we are able to see exactly to the penny where every job comes in at as well as calculate our rates for estimating purposes. We run our accounts payable, accounts receiveable, and payroll all through Foundation. The ease of doing AIA billing as well as certified payroll with a click of a button was one of the major reasons we first looked at Foundation. Today, we couldn't survive without Foundation. We have three administrators that work in Foundation daily to enter all of the information and we have 6 project managers that view reports daily. To this day, my husband, Owner and President no longer has to rely on the information for the jobs, costs, accounts payable accounts receiveable and many other things being kept in his head or many notebooks because he can rely on the detailed information that he can see in Foundation.

We purchase the webinars every year along with the support and updates because we want to continue to grow with Foundation and we want to make sure that we are learning everything that we can.

Switching from one accounting system to another is a big project, but this one was well worth it. We love working with the customer service and technical departments. Everyone is so helpful and makes sure that all of your needs are taken care of.

As a side note, we also love seeing the Christmas Cards that are sent out each year! It reminds us that everyone at Foundation is a person and it really puts into perspective how much everyone must really love being a part of the Foundation team!

Penny

No Support

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Basic ease of use. It is a very simple program to follow. Probably comparable to QuickBooks. Which I would recommend between the two.

Not a lot of flexibility in report design. If you have a complicated problem you will have not support. By the time they call you back you will most likely have your problem solve.

Antwort von Foundation Software

Thank you, Penny! We’re glad you’ve found FOUNDATION easy to use. All the additional job cost and construction features beyond a general-purpose accounting system like QuickBooks can provide a learning curve, but it sounds like you’re on top of it!

We really should be able to help with the reporting you’re looking for as well. Let me have one of our training managers reach out to you to see if we can’t do more with those reports for you. // — Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Kim

Use this program daily

Bewertet am 3.1.2019

It is very easy to use. You can look up information that you need with only a couple of strokes. I find that anyone can use this program

the program i feel is for smaller companies as I do not feel it offers some of the functions that larger companies may need plus web base is better now for field use

Antwort von Foundation Software

Hi, Kim, I’d like to thank you for your wonderful review and feedback. We are glad you find FOUNDATION easy to use. We take pride in providing a robust, yet user-friendly software program to our clients,
and I hope you’ve been finding our cloud-based version helpful since switching. If there’s anything you need from us to continue getting more out of your system, please let us know! — Robin, rmo@foundationsoft.com

Judy

Bewertet am 28.2.2012

My company is a Mechanical Contracting Company, specializing in bid and spec work and is known for it's commercial installations, as well as industrial plant maintenance and renovations and some government projects. We subcontract work with Insulation, Control, and Sheet Metal Subcontractors. Malone's Mechanical, Inc. recruits most of its employees through local union affiliates and is licensed in Arkansas and Oklahoma, drawing from as many as five different Plumbing and Pipefitting locals. We have some contracts, which require Certified Federal Payroll Reports, and because the system is date sensitive, the reports can be accessed and printed even after you have started the job.

In 1999 we were faced with a decision to find different software for our business, as the software we were using was not going to be supported any longer. Y2K was having an unsettling effect on everyone and needing to change software at that time was becoming stressful. I saw an advertisement for Foundation Software that specialized in payroll for labor-intensive companies. This appealed to me because that would meet our needs. I contacted Foundation and the arrangements were made for an installation on a new computer for Foundation using DOS and a trainer to come and spend a week getting it up and running. Joe Bruno came and by Thursday we were completely installed and all information updated.

We initially installed five modules and have since upgraded computers and Foundation Software each time a change was offered. Our last upgrade has been to Windows 7. Foundation continues to keep up with new technology and innovation. I have easily trained two other people to use the Payroll module, two for Accounts Payable, and another person who is responsible for Accounts Receivable and Job Costing. By maintaining the service contract offered each year, we have timely response and support to any situation. I do not feel the need to shop for other software when what we have is the best.