vMix

Stanley
Stanley

vMix for TV Broadcasting

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

I have never failed to deliver a stream with vMix making it my defacto live streaming software.

vMix is Feature packed to ensure my broadcast are amazing a butter smooth.

The lack pf support for Linux operating system is quit a drawback.

Alejandro
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Sympli, the best streaming software

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

I'm a live events producer. Sometimes I produce two person interviews and sometimes full day forums with tenths of participants, videos, PPT's. etc.

I love how easy it is to add inputs of any kind and setup destinations in vMix. This is a very stable software that works fine every single time, and you can rely on your production with confidence. I like the SRT and how you can add inputs and send outputs using this protocol, and, of course, NDI, which is, for me, the future of broadcast.

In a perfect word, vMix could allow us to import PPT's with transitions and animations (one of the biggest concerns of my clients, who hates to lose those after import). Besides, I really miss the option to import PDF's, and can't understand why this feature is missing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Wirecast

Warum vMix gewählt wurde

OBS is nice and makes the job, but when do you need more control over every input, multiple cameras, NDI, SRT and so on, vMix is the obvious next step in your setup.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu vMix

I think that vMix interface is more intuitive than Wirecast, and also, the settings for streaming and recording. I can't tell you why, but I feel more confident using vMix than Wirecast in my productions.
Erin
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good for first-time mixer

Bewertet am 13.1.2024

VMix has been a good product for our church to use as the initial production software we used for livestreaming, especially since many on our team were not familiar with livestream production prior to using vMix. It helped us send our stream to multiple platforms at once, like Facebook and our website.

As someone who is not regularly in the world of production and an organization that mainly utilizes volunteer help, I found there can be a steep learning curve to vMix (for our situation).

Sam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Head and shoulders above the rest in terms of value and features.

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

I live stream weekly services for a small church. vMix has never let me down.

I live stream weekly services for a small church. vMix has never let me down.

The ability to add presets for cameras and fully control the cameras (ptz cameras) completely from vMix is outstanding.

The fact that it has sort of morphed in to a subscription model.

Ben
Ben
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of the best, professional, most complete video mixing and broadcast systems available...

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

I love using vMix. I remember when I first came across it, I was just blown away by everything it could do, while still being extremely reasonably priced. They could probably charge two to four times what they currently charge for it, and it would be justified. I've seen people using it in professional news stations, college and high school sports and broadcasts departments, live-streaming, and more. I got into using it for live-streaming. Started a trial to use it while we were waiting on a tri-caster to be shipped. After a week or two of using vMix, we decided to just sell the tri-caster and never really used it. Lately I've been using it to record and produce a podcast show. It is the central hub for which we cut, mix, bring in remote callers, and record the show, and it works so well for that.

vMix is such a wonderful program. It blows similar, way more expensive programs off the map. The amount of features that they have packed into this one single package, and how well it performs with this many features and functions is incredible. It's not uncommon to have sub par features or features that suffer to perform well when you have an app that tries to do many different things, but that isn't the case with vMix. It does most things excellently and generally performs with out flaws. It handles a ton of various types of inputs with ease. It works fantastically mixing and cutting these inputs together. Integrates NDI and other networking technologies really well. Is great with live-streaming, and integrates so easily with different streaming platforms. I also love how they are always working with new and bleeding edge technologies, and always adding new capabilities to the platform. The built in remote calling feature is also pretty amazing. The fact that that is included without extra costs is somewhat mind blowing in itself. The smoothness, ease, and reliability with which that feature works is just great.

My biggest complaint would probably be lack of outputs and aux busses. If they could add a couple of more output busses, and have the ability to add another M/E or aux output to easily to have submixed outputs, that would make this basically perfect.

Angel

100% Deep Insight About vMix

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

I really recommend those media production team to try using out vMix. It is not complicated and you could easily learn it with having some tutorials. Been using this for the past 2 years and is pretty cool. I'm very fond of this software and it gives enjoyment every time it has new updates specifically with their Title/XAML menu. Overall I'll give this software a 2 thumbs up from my hand and feet. 10 out of 10.

It's a great software especially for us people working on media production. The animation itself speaks awesomeness. You can definitely stream lived online with it and has a lot of unique features. I was able to edit this in real time when streaming and one of the coolest thing is the color correction for Chroma key, Desktop capture in order for you to insert any software that you want to insert in your screen, you can attach your camera's and even audio inputs. You will literally enjoy exploring the vMix software and is user-friendly. You can easily used it and don't forget to watch their video tutorials on youtbe.

Probably one of the cons that I've noticed here in vMix software is sometimes when I load the preset the sets at the bottom part doesn't appear or would turn out gray and I'm having a hard time which is which since I wasn't able to see or determine the said video that I've put, good thing there is a preview screen that you could look on to but it'll give you a delay.

Yanick
Yanick
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Integrates very well...

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

the integration was done in a very simple and perfect way. the exploitation of the functionalities brought us a satisfactory rendering and a work of high quality.

vMix has interest to develop more features.

Hope
  • Branche: Fotografie

Vmix Review

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

I love vmix. It has really helped us in our live broadcast, I wouldn't think of another easy streaming software than vmix

I love vmix, because
1.its easy to use
2.its easy to teach someone how to use
3.Its features are easily accessible and user friendly
4.its cheaper compared to other live streaming softwares
5.its rare for it to have issues of hanging or not delivering as we are in live broadcast
6.Vmix allows multiple inputs which is an advantage to us

It's takes long to open
Even if it's occurs rarely, when it hangs especially when we are live in youtube, it affects our views hip, most of our viewers cannot get good quality sound and vedio

A big yes for vMix

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

VMix allows one to have a professional video setup with the ability to steam to multiple outlets (we’ve streamed to 10) simultaneously. The recording aspect is also a superb option.

I can’t think of a major con for this program.

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Media Tool -vMix

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

It is one of the tools that makes you feel very professional when working in the media team. It

It has more capability compared to OBS. and it makes you fill very professional when using it.

vMix is complex to use. and it kept freezing the streaming anytime I launched Adobe Premium.

christine
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

vMix pour du streaming très professionnel

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Avec vMix je vous conseille d'avoir un double moniteur pour être à l'aise dans la gestion de votre streaming

Les possibilités semblent infini, tout est possible, avec la plus grosse version on peut inviter jusqu'a 8 invité à distance et mixer des images, des logos, des vidéos et du multicam, ce qui rend les émissions très vivante et dynamique

Plus vous découvrirez les fonctionnalités de vMix et plus vous allez avoir tendance à en rajouter et complexifier vos présentation, c'est bien mais il faut être capable de tout retenir, cela ne dépend que de vous

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom Workplace

Warum vMix gewählt wurde

Parce que OBS est limité dans les fonctionnalité est n'est pas aussi stable que vMix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu vMix

Pour les possibilités incroyable que propose vMix, sa flexibilité et sa stabilité même avec beaucoup de scènes et de contenue, il tient vraiment la route pour peu que vous ayez un ordinateur puissant
Jack
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vmix the software that helped me broadcast 24/7 day!

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

Vmix is all in one, created 24/7 livestream on Vimix and I use it daily so is affordable one time fee and you have the app this is wonderful

I love everything about Vimix, first the have a generous trial period of 60days! You test the app till you are satisfied! Second you can broadcast live, you can edit your video, remove background! You can create playlist so much in love with Vmix.

I do not have anything negative about Vmix I am in love with the app. They could clarify about their offer for free licence to church! What are their requirements maybe that one!

Andry
Andry
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

VMIX, le mélangeur vidéo des professionnels!

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

vMix est un logiciel de diffusion vidéo en direct le plus efficace sur le marché grâce à l’accélération 3D et ses fonctionnalités compètes. Il a la capacité de mélanger, de diffuser et d'enregistrer simultanément, la vidéo de sortie en haute définition.

vMix est un logiciel complète pour la production vidéo en direct avec des fonctionnalités comme le mixage, l'enregistrement et la diffusion en haute définition allant jusqu'à 4k, des différentes sources telles que les fichiers vidéos, les fichiers audios, les caméras, les images, … Grâce à ce logiciel, on pourra s'en passer des matériels professionnels vraiment coûteux.

vMix n'est pas compatible avec les appareils portables. Le prix de la version Pro qui s'élève à 1200€.

Brian
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best software for live streaming in church.

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

Vmix supports advanced features like chroma key. It has some premade templates for different features like lowerthirds. You can mix videos and audio in realtime.

A little expensive and requires computers with very good graphic cards to be able to run efficiently.

Kevin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vmix - Powerful, Flexible, and Versatile video production/mixing software

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Moving Video production to virtual workstations was necessary during the pandemic, a loss of production value was overcome with this software once introduced into our workflow.

Easy to use and set up. Integration into our existing workflow was simple and allowed us to overcome the hurdles of remote video production.

Direct RTMP ingest is not available without the use of third party software.

Juan

Great Product

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

The ease in how I can learn the different features available

Need more viewers interaction feature available

Andreas
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Quality, Multi streaming, Stability

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

First of all is Value for money in its simple HD version, Multistream, Social media integration

There is big price difference between versions.

Chris
Chris
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

critique de l'application vMix

Bewertet am 17.9.2022

avec vmix la modification des efets video en direct est rapide et surtout la fonctionnalité conférence.

les fonctionnalités de Conférence en direct au plus 8 membres les options de lectures son personnalisables et pareil pour les effets vidéo.

c'est le cout du produit vraiment chère et également la configuration surtout pour moi qui fait la diffusion sur plusieurs carnaux vraiment ardu.

Keziah
Keziah
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

In my opinion this the best streaming software around

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

I love this software because it's easy to use on multiple platforms and it offers quality.

What I love most about this software is its ability to record life and mix at the same time.... it really helps when it comes to talking show shoots, we don't have to record first then edit later, Vmix has made it convenient and fast.
The fact that I can use my own custom-made lower thirds in my live streams makes it really great. It also Integrates well with Zoom.

The one thing I least like about Vmix is that you need a Machine with very high specs otherwise it will keep on hanging and dragging.

Maurice

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Very nice and easy to use

Very nice and easy to use

Easy to use and instructions are very well and nice

Learning it was a little complicated at first then it became simple.

Tito
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Tito Review vMix

Bewertet am 30.7.2022

By using vMix, I can deliver my online event in a more professional way just like in tv show. As the competition to deliver a high quality online event experience, vMix can help me to do it and increase the rate of our attendance and satisfaction.

vMix can deliver a high quality appearance for the show and it will be so pleasing for the event's viewers. The features such as making templates, multiple camera switching, and the other things can be so convenience for the event producer.

In some ways, in order to operating vMix the producer needs to studied it thoroughly. Some things are very technical and not user friendly. Might need to fix these issue.

Damián
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Uno de los mejores para hacer streaming

Bewertet am 24.10.2021

Tenemos la necesidad de transmitir semanalmente reuniones y conferencias a través de redes sociales y vMix nos asegura éxito en la tarea de streaming. Es una aplicación increíble que permite una variedad de ángulos de cámara, transiciones y efectos. La mejor parte es que tiene una simplicidad que hace que sea fácil de usar sobre la marcha. ¡Definitivamente lo recomiendo para cualquiera que busque un software de transmisión en vivo completo!

Por ahora todo funciona bien. Es costoso pero vale la inversión