5 /5
  • Funktionen
Johannes A.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top Übersicht, Top Features!

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

guter Überblick bei Schichtplänen und Zeiteinteilung, schnelle und intuitive Bedienung und nützliche Features

In der Nuzung sind keine negativen Punkte aufgefallen

Stella N.
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I follow my shifts on it

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

My supervisors registered me and all my collagues on TeamUltim and we have been using it for the last six months. We all can follow our appointed times and locaions. They try to keep us seperated forlab works to protect our health from COVID risk. Also, they changed our vacation request system to this.

Before TeamUltim, we were using a slow app. It was taking too much time to record your shifts and vacation requests. TeamUltim's web site is quick and efficient. I can easily find where to record my attandance on appointed dates, somy supervisors can follow my work.

As a user, I think I have limited accesson the TeamUltim. In the parts I have access, I have not had any problems.

Chad H.
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Managing the whole employees with Ultim

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

Since the beginning of the pandemic, our company switched to remote working. Therefore, we were in need of managing shifts of our people who does not have desktop job. Sales team, logistics team, warehouse crew they all need to be managed their shifts. TeamUltim has been helping us on that matter as a tool mostly we use for human resources tasks. Not only to manage shifts but also their leaves, holidays, schedule etc.

The best part is, it is web based, unlike IBM’s&Oracle’s slow Java apps, it works faster. Also, as we are located in the UK, we need to comply with GDPR. Thanks to their location guarantee, we know that our data is stored in EU borders.
Reporting tools are useful, especially with Excel integration, I can merge new data and data before we switch to TeamUltim easily.
Lastly, location management is useful. As we are in pandemic, people needs to keep distance so we designate who can occupy which space remotely.

Apart from mobile browser compability, mobile app would be useful.