4,7
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Johannes A.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top Übersicht, Top Features!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

guter Überblick bei Schichtplänen und Zeiteinteilung, schnelle und intuitive Bedienung und nützliche Features

In der Nuzung sind keine negativen Punkte aufgefallen

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Stella N.
Branche: Chemikalien
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I follow my shifts on it

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My supervisors registered me and all my collagues on TeamUltim and we have been using it for the last six months. We all can follow our appointed times and locaions. They try to keep us seperated forlab works to protect our health from COVID risk. Also, they changed our vacation request system to this.

Before TeamUltim, we were using a slow app. It was taking too much time to record your shifts and vacation requests. TeamUltim's web site is quick and efficient. I can easily find where to record my attandance on appointed dates, somy supervisors can follow my work.

As a user, I think I have limited accesson the TeamUltim. In the parts I have access, I have not had any problems.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Chad H.
Branche: Chemikalien
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Managing the whole employees with Ultim

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since the beginning of the pandemic, our company switched to remote working. Therefore, we were in need of managing shifts of our people who does not have desktop job. Sales team, logistics team, warehouse crew they all need to be managed their shifts. TeamUltim has been helping us on that matter as a tool mostly we use for human resources tasks. Not only to manage shifts but also their leaves, holidays, schedule etc.

The best part is, it is web based, unlike IBM’s&Oracle’s slow Java apps, it works faster. Also, as we are located in the UK, we need to comply with GDPR. Thanks to their location guarantee, we know that our data is stored in EU borders.
Reporting tools are useful, especially with Excel integration, I can merge new data and data before we switch to TeamUltim easily.
Lastly, location management is useful. As we are in pandemic, people needs to keep distance so we designate who can occupy which space remotely.

Apart from mobile browser compability, mobile app would be useful.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10