TaxDome

Steuerpraxis-Management-Software für Buchhalter und zertifizierte öffentliche Wirtschaftsprüfer

(2.932)

Sehr gute Software für die Steuererklärung zumindeset für private Nutzung

Bewertet am 23.4.2023

Sehr gute Software für die Buchhaltung und Steuer Themen

Sehr gute Software für die Buchhaltung und Steuer Themen

Die Buchhaltung und Steuererklärung ist schon super. Also ist schon alles einfach dargestellt.

Für die neue Rechnungen gibt es gar keine Probleme. Aber manche alte Rechnungen könnten nicht importiert werden. Sonst finde ich alles super

Jasmina

Keine Beschwerden. Funktioniert bestens

Rolette

Great Product

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

I love how there's templates. It really helped with implementing and creating processes.

I haven't come across any just yet. So far it's good and I really like it.

ClickUp, Asana und Pixie

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

Easier to implement and easier to work.

17hats

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

Pricing played the role in it, but again, the templates really helped.

Hi Rolette,

Thank you for your feedback.

Fabian
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Feedback

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

I am just using TaxDome in free trial so I can't comment yet on the final implementation. Compared to other products on the market I like the technical support and unlimited document storage, which is usually not included in products from competitors. Also, the app looks more advanced compared to the others on the market.

Understanding how to setup / customize a pipeline to my needs wasn't very easy to understand in the beginning, even after I've done the same while testing other products on the market. Apparently, technical support is included so I'm sure with a little help, I will fully understand the system. I don't know if it's possible to adjust the layout of the portal (colors of the menu etc.) to match the company's CI, during the demo call I was told the portal is whitelabelled so I assume this will be possible somehow. If not, that would definitely be something I would appreciate in the future as the competitor's products offer that.In addition I would love TaxDome to issue QR payment slips directly when the invoicing is done through the portal. I understand it's possible to pay by credit card but that's not that common in Switzerland. Having an invoicing pipeline where at the end of the process (when the client is providing electronic signature for his tax return), the portal automatically generates an invoice and QR payment slip so clients can just scan the QR code on the screen with their mobile app, that would be a dream come true. To me, that would be a major advantage compared to other products on the market where it's a pain to use the portal's invoicing automation as a non-US company.

Amber
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I do not like this program so far

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

The fact that it integrates wtih quickbooks online

The clients & accounts and all the setup why does everything have to be done 2xs

Rebecca

TaxDome is INCREDIBLE

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

Tax Dome is literally the one-stop shop for document management, task management, and invoicing. I love it, my team loves it, and my clients love it. I was able to get rid of several of my programs because TaxDome does it all!

I think the only thing that is a struggle is having links inside of TaxDome open new windows.

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us!

We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer.

One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place.

We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests.

If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know.

John

Love it!

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

TaxDome replaced my document storage, password, pdf editor apps.

TaxDome replaced my document storage, password, pdf editor apps.

TaxDome is more robust then most of the other software like this

For the full version you must pay for the full year upfront, no monthly pricing.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Canva

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

More robust features all in one place
Yulia

Great and convenient Client Portal

Bewertet am 13.8.2023

Overall great product. But their pricing policy changed significantly. I don't think it's fair to raise prices by 1/3 for both types of packages - Lite and Pro. Now they want you to pay $800 instead of $600 a year ago for a Pro package or lock into the 3-year contract with the one-off prepayment of $1,800. That's not a fair business model.

The Client Portal is very convenient. My favorite functionality is digital signing of the documents - no need to send the e-mails back and forth, scan signed documents and so on.

The integration with TaxAct Professional which I thought would be beneficial for my business, didn't work at all.

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Such a great tool for a small firm

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Workflow is great

Workflow is great

Easy to use for both myself and clients.

Wish it was more customizable. Also having to pay for a full year at once is hard for a smaller business just getting started.

Samantha

New Tax Dome User

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

We hope to streamline processes for staff and clients in order to obtain a better experience.

We loved all of the features, and the price was much better than the competitors we researched. We also liked that they did not charge extra for implementation and training.

We are a little overwhelmed with the learning curve to get set up properly.

Hello Samantha,

Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us!

We understand that the setup may be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, but we give our best to assist our users. We offer free and unlimited chat and email support, free screen-sharing sessions, and a knowledge database with plenty of help articles and tutorials. You can also find us on Youtube, and Facebook and you can check our TaxDome Academy.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love it & how i used it more & more

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

I’m easying it all the time for learning and knowledge more important

I’m easying it all the time for learning and knowledge more important

IT’s very easy for using & important things for what you want to learn about

I like it so much , i want to développer my knowledge in this application more. It’s so amazing

Jamie
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Trial to subscribe

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

I watched the pre-recorded demo, attended the live demo - which was so great to be able to speak with voice (vs chat is an option) live with humans at the end of the demo! So helpful! Then speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support when I had more questions throughout the trial, especially questions that weren't answered on the site. I just subscribed and took advantage of the option to review for an additional free month to my account. At first I was hesitant about the cost, but once I realized all that was included and the money I won't need to spend next year (secure portal elsewhere), and to have the website hosting included - that brings the costs to very reasonable!! I'm hoping that doesn't change drastically once I'm all set up!

I really like that this seems to be an all-in-one product! I looked at many firm management products and TaxDome seems to have everything I was looking for plus several additional options that I never expected to be taken care of by a firm management software. Such as the website - I don't need a complex site right now. I'm super excited for this next tax season to have the portal and all client aspects in one spot! The KBA e-signature authorization is perfect too!

There is a pause when moving between screens. That gets frustrating. But I'm noticing that with more cloud-based software (QBO, Gusto). Some tasks seem cumbersome - there could be short cuts on the current screen to go back to enter another of the same, such as manual time entry. Once one is entered, to go back to enter more takes MANY clicks and screen waits.

Zoho One, 17hats und Ignition

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

I have been searching for over a year and tried to start with Pascal Workflow (the field above would not let me add Pascal as an answer) but had trouble with my email account linking. I am having issues with that here but I'm learning it may be how my Microsoft 365 accounts are set up. I'll be checking with an IT company on that. I've also been wanting to set up a basic website for a few years now and have not taken the time or wanted to spend the thousands of dollars plus hosting. Having it here is a HUGE bonus!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

Everything I was looking for PLUS MORE - is included in TaxDome! I really like the daily live demo, that was huge. Plus, so far, customer service has been responsive and wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful and pleasant to work with! I am hoping the changes/updates coming really add better functionality in the software. I'm really hoping the experience with TaxDome only grows in the upward and positive direction for years to come!

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Jamie! Your feedback is valuable to us. To request new features, https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tax Dome new user

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

My husband was floored when he received a call the other evening from someone who noticed that we had converted our trial to a membership and they just wanted to check in and see if we had any questions or needed assistance with the import from our current CRM. The customer service so far has been fantastic.

We are brand new, just converted from our trial. I have loved all of the videos they have available along with the videos they update regularly. I also love the support on FB. There are a ton of resources out there to help you make sure this is right for your firm prior to you making the jump.

It is a lot more expensive than what we are currently using, and I wish there was a discount for having so many employees on it. I feel like for small firms this is very affordable but for a firm our size (15 employees) it becomes quite costly. We are able to cancel some other things we are paying for, but it was still a big bite to chew on to move forward.

Canopy

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

There was not enough automation in atom- too much of a risk of error if someone forgot to check a box, and too much time for administrative stuff and "clicks".

Atom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

We loved the automation that was included and all of the support that is available
Nicholas

Always Improving

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

The TaxDome team is always improving their product by taking customer input into account.

The dashboard could be more robust in regards to reporting features. I wish there was an area to track profitability of clients.

Canopy

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

We were using too many different softwares for workflow, collecting payment, e-signatures, etc.

Jetpack Workflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

Pricing for Canopy was much too high. TaxDome also seemed to be more driven on tax services.

Hello Nicholas,

Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us!

As you mentioned before, we would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests.

If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know.

Tyler

Great Overall All-In-One Software But Client Communication Needs Improvement

Bewertet am 8.7.2022

One other thing that can be cleaned up is the Academy. Just having a list of a hundred videos is difficult to find what I am looking for. If this was organized better, I may learn better ways to utilize TD.

I like the security and the portal the most. It is one of the most important needs. The workflows can be made as complex or as simple as I would like and they make work more efficient.

I would like the ability to edit documents directly in the TD environment. The messaging feature is severely lacking. It would be nice if there was a main messaging page in the left panel. It would bring up a list of all messages, instead of having to go to the client then to their messages. As we do more than just taxes, and we offer bookkeeping services, it would be nice if we could link QBO to TD in a way that when the account Uncategorized Expenses in QBO, TD would send a chat out asking what the transaction was for. The would be able to select from the list of accounts currently in QBO.

Karbon und Ignition

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

Tax partner had already purchased this when we formed our company, so we decided to stay with it.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Tyler. We appreciate the ideas you shared with us.

Documents can be edited with our PDF editor, or if you open up a document on the TaxDome drive and make changes, it will be saved to TaxDome as well.

As for your other ideas, I would like to refer you to our a Feature Request Board, which is available to our paying subscribers. Firms can submit feature requests and upvote existing ones. The requests with the most votes get prioritized.

We would like to inform that we are constantly working on the improvement of our features and software.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance with anything. We will be happy to assist you.

Erica
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best Product Yet! Highly Impressed!

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

The product is easy to navigate, with much more fluids craters than it’s competitors. Everything I need is at my fingertips and clients are adjusting well.

It’s more difficult to learn the automotive workflows, but that is mostly due to me learning during peak season. I just don’t have the time to dedicate to learning as I need to right now.

Hello Erica,

Thank you for your kind review, it is valuable to us!

We are thrilled to hear that you find our product easy to navigate and that it provides you with everything you need at your fingertips. We are also glad to hear that your clients are adjusting well to the platform.

Regarding your feedback on the difficulty of learning the automotive workflows, we understand that it can be challenging to learn new things during peak season when time is of the essence. However, we want you to know that our team is always available to provide support and assistance whenever you need it. We also have many learning resources like help articles, our TaxDome YouTube channel, TaxDome Academy, our FB Community, and more.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with learning the workflows.

Kristin

Saved Our Firm

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

TaxDome has saved our firm. There is no way we would have survived tax season with out it. I highly recommend this product. It brings everything all into one place. Document storage, portal and work dashboard.

This is super easy to use and get set up.

Our clients love the portal. We love how status updates can be automatically sent to the client to keep them in the loop of what stage their tax return is in.

Customer service is amazing. If you have questions, there is a chat feature and they respond very quickly.

Since this is a new product they are always adding new features.

We like how there is a to do list & kanban view of tasks. We also love the messages feature where you can send direct messages to the client.

This is a new product so there are still a few features missing. They are working on adding e-signature for 8879's which would have been great to have during tax season. They are adding new features all the time so hopefully this will be available soon.

It would be nice to be able to put notes on the face of the kanban cards so you can see them by just glancing at them and not having to open them up.

There is no way of knowing if documents have already been downloaded. If a client uploads tax documents, there is no way to know if anyone else in the firm has already downloaded them or if new documents have been uploaded there is no way to distinguish them.

Canopy und Karbon

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

We felt like we really didn't know what we needed to work on. We were still keeping track of everything in spreadsheets.

Jetpack Workflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

All in one features. It was like both Karbon and Canopy all in one. The cost is great too.

Hi Kristin!

Thanks for the review. KBA is available for 8879s - https://help.taxdome.com/article/72-getting-signatures-for-your-documents#7

Check out the recent blog post on the release of Jobs, which will allow you to leave notes on a Job (card in a pipeline) - https://blog.taxdome.com/news/2020/08/13/jobs_redesign.html

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Not perfect but the closest you'll find out there right now and constantly improving

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

I have been looking for something like TaxDome for years as a fully remote preparer and no one offers a comparable program and I feel it is priced extremely well. I felt like a kid on Christmas when I discovered it and couldn't wait to sign up and it has lived up to my expectation. It's not perfect but what I think makes it valuable is their request feature and transparent development. Knowing that someone is working to improve a product definitely affects your opinions on the current version. I would prefer that to a product that is never going to change and you have to adapt to.

It's well designed for tax professionals and know which features we need accessible to us in one place. I was able to replace 4 other vendors immediately with the potential to replace 2 more as they add additional features. I turned off my email notifications and now I just login to TaxDome when I'm ready to work and everything is in one place and I'm not overwhelmed and distracted by emails. I thoroughly enjoy working within the platform as I can stay in one place and get a lot done without skipping around in various programs. I love to work from the client's page because I can see everything I need for them in on place while I'm working on their return. While there is a learning curve for clients that can't be avoided, the feedback from my clients is very positive. I have always been a remote preparer so that is nothing new for me or for them, but they do like this new platform after years of me trying to find the best fit. The customer service is unmatched. They really want to hear from you and help you and the amount of additional help they offer outside of the norm at no additional charge is unheard of. I love the template and automation features in TaxDome. I feel like I can stay connected with my clients more easily and it saves manual work which is always the goal!

There is definitely room for improvement and I'll note them in cons but I want to preface by saying that I wouldn't consider them a con against deciding to use the application. The benefits far outway the issues and, most importantly, they are constantly adding new features and improvements and are very transparent about it which is great as a user because you know they care what you want and are actively working on it. It also helps you plan for future improvements. For example, the current organizer doesn't have conditional logic but it's being developed. I'm waiting for that to be available as well as other organizer improvements to move my organizer into TaxDome. The billing feature leaves a LOT to be desired and I debated keeping my outside vendor for billing because of it but, again, they already have one improvement in the works and I have faith they'll listen to other ideas for future improvement. It's the one piece that I feel like was quickly added in to make it available which is appreciated but it really needs a lot of TLC to make it appropriate and professional enough for our industry. The billing section is my only real complaint. They also really need to update the word contact to engagement letter to be more industry-appropriate but I've seen it requested by many so I'm hoping they update that soon.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you so much for the great feedback Christina! We are happy to know that you are satisfied with TaxDome and we greatly appreciate any suggestions for features, any way we can help you with your practice. Keep them coming and you can submit them using this link: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board.

Ryan

Finally Someone Gets It!

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

The Simple Simplicity Of The GUI & Product Design, Endless Intuitive Customizations.

Need more dashboard features to complete preparer payroll & commission; card vault

Canopy und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

I wrote a custom solution for our firm in Power Automate; and realized that the upkeep there was untenable. I found TaxDome to be the same solution that I had created in my own imagination!

Microsoft SharePoint, DocuSign, Microsoft Teams und Asana

Price

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Ryan. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

We are happy to hear that you like the possibility to customize almost everything in TaxDome.
We would like you to know that our development departments are working all the time on improving the software. The Dashboard has been recently changed to Insights, and now you have different options.
User feedback is incredibly important to us, and we love to get feedback and ideas from our customers. We would appreciate it if you would share your thoughts on what can be added to the dashboard features that would improve your efficiency. You can share your ideas by submitting requests to our Feature Request Board, or by sending a reply to this response.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Richard

Great Mid-cost CRM Option

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

The chief business problem we've solved is not having to search email accounts for files that clients emailed to us. That's a great feature.

We've also solved the issue of not having a CRM that required tremendous amounts of design and customization work. Our old CRM was great, but its care and feeding to make it do what we wanted it to do was a ton of work (both partner-level time and contractor time). TaxDome on the other hand was about 60 hours of partner-level time and some of their support time (which was free).

I'm really impressed by TaxDome's responsiveness to its user community and the speed and pace with which they are innovating their product and adding new features.

1. Inbox+ is a game changer as far as features go. That's the feature in TaxDome that automatically moves emails from clients to a firm-wide burndown list that allows you to check them off as you resolve items. That means you don't have to spend valuable time in tax season rummaging through your mailbox to sort the client emails out from the sales/junk emails, which is very handy.

2. The immediate copying of email attachments sent by clients into the clients' document field is incredibly helpful. We used to spend so much time shuffling client data from place to place when they would email it to us instead of using our portal. Now it's all automatically there for us to work on when we need to and we can flag particular items that we need the clients to add.

3. The monthly subscription feature is huge as it allows you to add seasonal staff on demand and only pay for them when you need them.

4. The support is exceptional. All of my experiences engaging with TaxDome's staff live (I haven't tried email/chat) have been exceptional. They're well trained and know their product. I have had to spend a lot of time with them (which is free) in order to fully deploy our implementation of TaxDome.

5. TaxDome is continuing to add to their product and innovate. The product lives and evolves from season to season. Many vendors in the tax industry make only tax-change-required updates to their products each season. TD has a well-communicated list of forthcoming priorities.

1. Integration is somewhat challenging because there isn't API integration with our tax software (CCH's ATX). There is pseudo integration in the form of direct desktop upload and print to TaxDome through a PDF printer (which is handy), but that only allows data to flow in one direction and when manually prompted. That said, the only competitive products that I reviewed that offered API integration were literally ten times the cost.

2. Telephone integration is simply absent from the product. We use ringcentral.com as our telephone provider and what we were accustomed to in our prior CRM was direct integration with RingCentral. That meant that every time a client called or we called a client it was logged in the system and we could attach notes to specific calls about what was discussed (or bill for the time) without separate action on our part (the same way that TaxDome handles Inbox+, which was very handy).

3. There is no good way to manage prospective leads in TaxDome. Interactions are defined as "accounts" (actual clients) and "contacts." Automated processes within the system cannot run on contacts.

4. Good at managing the existing practice, but it's poor at the sales activities that you need to grow.

5. The eSignature interface is somewhat clunky and doesn't compare favorably to non-tax eSignature products. It's just as good as any eSignature product I've ever seen in the tax industry.

Sandy

Ease of Use and Customer Service

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

My overall experience with TaxDome to date has been very positive. I just finished my 2 week free trial and am excited to fully customize the software and use it to its full extent. I feel that it will make a big impact on the organization of our team and the overall client experience.

I love the ease of use for the client and the available app. I've practiced using it as a client and it is so easy to sign up, activate and upload documents and information. I have also utilized the onboarding on several occasions and have been very pleased. It's been easy to schedule a session and everyone I spoke to has been extremely knowledgeable and patient.

Creating the pipelines and understanding the relationships between tasks, templates, automations, etc has been challenging and will be time consuming to fully customize, but I feel it will be worth it in the long run.

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your feedback!

Melissa
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Affordable all-encompassing CRM/practice mgmt software that aims to please

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

There are a few things that would be nice that I've seen in other softwares, such as progress bars for jobs, larger icons/colors for ease of viewability, sorting and filtering by various columns, on certain screens, auto-archive and/or auto-job create for a different pipeline when something reaches the end of one pipeline (such as prospects), but I think most of my requests/recommendations are already in their development pipeline, and if not, they've told me that I have good ideas & should request them in the customer feature request database. I have seen several features in there that already were just recently implemented, so they definitely aim to please & be the best in the biz. For now, I'm giving up a few "smoothness" or "viewability" or "nice to haves" for a very affordable all-around software that is going to make my life SO much easier, and if I end up hiring staff down the road, it should be pretty easy to roll them into the workflow. I also love that there is a client-side app, and that is one thing that made me choose them over a competitor

I like that it has incorporated e-sign with KBA available for a low price per signature. Also like that I can use one software to host my website, provide unlimited virtual drive storage, communicate with clients, make requests, assign staff and client tasks, and manage workflow. Customer Service is super friendly and really wants to please. I even heard from a CS rep in their chat AFTER HOURS when I wasn't expecting to hear back until the next day, just because he noticed the message was there. Overall, this is providing the things that were MUSTS for me (including a client app where they can communicate & upload requested docs). I can wait for the "like to haves."

Customer service hours are a bit short, but they are planning to increase them. A few features need improvement (but their programmers are adding things CONSTANTLY, usually based on user requests/upvotes). One frustrating thing (which I'm not sure ANY practice mgmt software can do at this point) is that you cannot integrate the in-system organizers with outside tax software, as needs to be done so clients can see their prior year data, so I'm having to create orgs from my tax software and upload them to Taxdome, and then notify clients to download & re-upload it. Not ideal, but not the worst thing, given that everything else functions pretty smoothly. The immediate programming they need to do in this regard is to allow on-screen pdf editing (which it does, for the client) and allow their system to create and save a new pdf directly from that, so the client doesn't have to manually download/save/upload it. Would also like a function so that when you send a client a task to do, and that task involves uploading a doc, then when they upload the doc in direct response to that message, it checks off their task as complete. Currently you can just set a task that they manually check off after uploading the requested doc. No firm-side app yet--but it's in development.

OfficeTools und Karbon

Warum TaxDome gewählt wurde

Didn't do enough workflow management, didn't allow for me to do all the features for full practice management & CRM or integrate with Drake Tax, didn't have a client app to improve communications & doc exchange, didn't have a virtual drive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TaxDome

Affordability, CS responsiveness, Full-featured, In-app e-signatures w/low-cost KBA option, Client app, Works well for tax & accounting firms, Firm app coming soon. All inclusive.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your feedback. We recently released our Built-in PDF Editor. You may read more about it here: https://help.taxdome.com/article/397-built-in-pdf-editor

Sharise

A better option

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Tax Dome is helping me organize my practice so I'm not so stressed about getting things done and forgetting any tasks. I'm still getting used to the workflows but the ones I've used so far were great! Just the few automations, cut out more than an hour of my work time and tasks were completed without me having to manually do anything. My last engagement was completed and client paid in less than a week! I've never had that before.

The cost of Tax Dome is much better in comparisson to other similar platforms. I've used 2 others and both were over 1200.00 per year and did not come with support as good as Tax Dome! The customer support is really outstanding. They help with setting things up and you can reach out to them anytime, and you get real live people to help. Also, it bares repeating, the price is just unbeatable for what you get.

It does take some getting used to. Setting up is time consuming as well as transferring files and clients from different platforms. The pipelines are great but getting them set up, if there isn't already a pipleline, is super time consuming. Definitely not something you'd want to do in the middle of tax season.

Hello Sharise,

Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us!

We understand that the setup may be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, but we give our best to assist our clients during the setup. We offer free and unlimited chat and email support, free screen-sharing sessions, and a knowledge database with plenty of help articles and tutorials.

Erica L
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Best Bang For Your Buck

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

So far, this has been a great investment. The pricing for what you get is very doable, and the fact that I don't have to keep up with a million things anymore is definitely worth the price tag of the software!

It has all of the management tools you need to keep up with not only your tax clients but also your bookkeeping clients in one place. Before, I was using multiple systems and tools for each, but now I can pretty much use just TaxDome. It has all of the features, including messaging, a client portal, emails, and tasks, and automates just about all of it. You can get very detailed in all of the things you need to do within your practice all inside this software.

The setup process is very time-consuming, and getting the workflow automations into the system is a bit challenging. Also, clients have to sign up for an account which means that there is another username and password they must remember, which can also be challenging.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Erica. We truly appreciate it.

We are happy to hear that TaxDome replaced a bunch of other applications. This is one of our main aims - to have everything in one place and be able to use only TaxDome along with your tax preparation software.

As you already mentioned, since TaxDome is an all-in-one software with many features, it may be a bit overwhelming at the beginning. We are happy to hear that you like our customer support team since we give our best to help our subscribers and make the learning process as easy and fast as possible.
We have free and unlimited support, and we highly recommend scheduling at least one session so that our representatives can walk you through, and assist with the setup. We also have a lot of learning resources like help articles, our TaxDome Youtube channel, TaxDome Academy, our FB Community, and more.

As for the clients, they can download the mobile app to their phones, and they can do all the necessary things from there as well. They would have to set up a 4-digit code and can log in without typing in the credentials every time.

If there is anything that you need assistance with, please let us know - we are always just a click away.

Christopher

TaxDome Review by Gemta

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

I refer this system to all my friends.

I refer this system to all my friends.

TaxDome has helped us service over 300 clients. We were able to send them engagement letters, collect signatures, communicate, and easily oversee multiple jobs/tasks. Building the workflows took some time but once they were up and running, it was a smooth process.The biggest pro for us was seeing the system consistently improve. Every few weeks we'd see changes and it made us feel like the team really cares about building a better system. It feels like we're growing with TaxDome.

It can be pretty expensive but I guess you get what you pay for!

HoneyBook, Jira und Podio

Hello Christopher!

Thank you very much for your review. it is valuable to us. We are glad to hear that you have found it useful for creating workflows and automating email communication with your clients. We are also glad to hear that it has helped you to keep track of requests and receive faster replies from your clients

We are sorry to learn that cost is a concern for you, and we want to assure you that we strive to provide our clients with the best value for their investment by continuously improving software to increase your productivity and efficiency. The cost per user may seem high at first glance, but when you consider the amount of time and money that can be saved by using our software, it becomes a cost-effective solution for your business.

We are proud to know that as we grow, you grow too. There is nothing more important to us than being able to meet all your needs through multiple functions within the system.