Kissflow Erfahrungen

Brandon
Brandon
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

We improve workflows and dashboards with Kissflow

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Its integrations provide pre-built interfaces to automate specific processes and data exchange between systems, and the workflows are incredibly easy to use, even for those without development experience.

Kissflow has been an integral part of the operations team's workflow development for several years, serving as a connector between our various IT platforms. At first, we focused on its Workflow feature, but now we are exploring its Dashboard feature and its Application feature.

Workflows and Boards do not have an adequate development and testing environment, which hinders the ability to implement an industrialized development process.

Zenzele
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Great workflow management software

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Overall, Kissflow has been able to address our company needs and the company is constantly making improvements on the software.

The software support is incomparable, and once the workflow processes are developed, the customer experience is pretty seamless and predictable

Limited API support, notifications and reminders could be much better, and since it's a no-code environment, building conditions into the workflows is very time-consuming.

Al
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It was great. Then they made a new version and "migrated" us...

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Seriously regretting spending the investment in this system. Unfortunately we are now stuck with it while I plan an exit strategy. At least with their new pricing model the other options are actually now quite competitive. Do yourself a favor and go with something more established with long term stability.

It was a great tool. We built our entire set of business process controls using it. There was a steep learning curve and a few limitations that we had to work round but over all it worked.

We came to rely on this software and then were forced to move to the new version.
Massive price increase.
Migration was a disaster. The process was slapped together and not a single workflow actually worked afterwards. It has taken me a month of painstakingly testing every field and formula and fixing almost every single one to get it working again. I have ended up fixing almost everything myself as the "migration specialist" seems to think that the way to fix an error in a workflow is to simply delete the formula causing it... no more errors. no more actions either.

Babatunde
  • Branche: Bau

Easy to use BPM Software

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

Rina
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Approval Tools

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

Miguel
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This software is very useful for our company

Bewertet am 29.11.2023

In general i am very happy with kissflow

In general i am very happy with kissflow

Easy to implement new processes
Now is more easy prepare new workflows and we can automatize more process

the link with sharepoint or the backup users is necessary for us
We need a better interface in the mobiles, specially with the text fields

Dillan
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Good overall, its been a helpful tool too use.

Good overall, its been a helpful tool too use.

It works great for automating and digitizing many different kinds of work flows. Its also very customizable and helpful with a diverse range of tasks and needs.

The search function doesn't seem to work very well when trying to search specific documents within flows. It doesn't seem to find the documents very well unless searched or typed a specific way. The search range needs to be a lot broader.

Deon
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kissflow for management and approval

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

overall, i like using kiss flow it makes life much easier for me; as I said you can see excatly where the kissflow is lying and follow up on it

Easy accessible; easy to use; set up in a way that everybody can use it

sometimes it is very slow or we struggling to get access in to kissflow

Feros khan
  • Branche: Automotive

Workflow Automator

Bewertet am 26.12.2023

Overall kissflow is very useful for our organization

Overall kissflow is very useful for our organization

Wokflow creation is very easy in kissflow and duplication of process also very helpful

karl
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Video Editor

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

I like that they added a filter feature so you can keep your tasks organized by the current day.

The browser notifications do not work. I have to refresh the page to see new tasks. I have to rely on my email to know when a new task came in.

Xorla
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customize project systems and workflows to suit every need

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

KIssflow’s multipurpose functionality provides a unique broad spectrum solution for a wide variety of project needs. We have used it to build forms for progress tracking, task assignment, MVP development for field testing, etc. And with its great user interphase, there is little to complain about.

Kissflow is one of the most multipurpose software tools I have ever used. Allowing us to easily build out newly proposed features as stand-alone programs for easier field testing and data management to fully assess them before incorporating them into the structure of the bigger product or project.

Reporting and insights analytics are much harder to manage for bigger forms with much heavier and diverse datasets.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Breakthrough time consuming traditional workplace practices.

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

KissFlow is the perfect tool for bridging the workflow gaps between various functions in the company. Our lead time has been reduced and helped our internal team members increase their overall productivity by spending on high impacting tasks instead of working on manual data entry which is time consuming.

The product support personnel has been very helpful and always available when needed to help us fix a problem in the back end.

The transition from the Old KissFlow to the New Version should have done differently one step at a time. We found out that there are a few fields that have been changed or no longer supported in the new version which is causing a setback, particularly in our Operations. Luckily, KissFlow support personnel has always been there to help and guide us with getting back on track.

Jessica
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BPM system with lots of customization available

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

I like that I can create the exact workflow that I need for our use case. The system can handle most requests and is extremely customizable.

It's not as intuitive as I would like so I often need to enlist the support team, however, they are always readily available and quick to respond and help me.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Solid but unspectacular

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

Yolle

It's a 9 out of 10 for me

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

It is an 8 for now, for the dashboard not properly displayed on our screens

It is an 8 for now, for the dashboard not properly displayed on our screens

Makes task delegation easier, helps manage/track tasks.

It is somehow glitchy at times and right now we can't see the dashboard

Thanwa
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

From 3+ years of using kissflow, It is a great platform that could still be improved.

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

Ease of implementing new business workflow

The permission feature is not ideal and not practically viable.
Customer support does not know much about Kissflow's features and limitations.

Harry
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great workflow solution

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Kissflow has a few key advantages. The first is user friendliness which helps to take the system to various levels of stakeholders. Also, Kisflow is easy to customize according to the business requirement which saves a lot of money spent on developers

Sometimes Kissflow is a bit complicated to introduce formulas and field restrictions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Teams
Arpita
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Very very mediocre tool!

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Kissflow is a very very mediocre project management tool.

This application commits a lot of things however it's features are very very buggy

Connor
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Use it daily and I find it quick and easy to use.

Use it daily and I find it quick and easy to use.

How easy it is to use. This is mainly due to the amount of purchase orders that I have to raise daily.

Searching for a PO in the search box could be easier if key words that were written in each PO was allowed / found.

Christal

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

It is very easy to learn and very customizable to your specific needs.

It is very easy to learn and very customizable to your specific needs.

I love the customizable checklist and other options for our company.

I haven't found any yet. We have been using it for about a year.

Christopher
  • Branche: Internet

Process flow

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

Sazedur
Sazedur
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software.

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool.

It is very easy to use and very effective.

This is my overall experience and It's was great.

I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff.

You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project.
I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete.

It is very easy to use.

Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it.

I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier.

I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages.

After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.

Blaise
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Kissflow review

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

the Kissflow has an Easy interface
easy to use

the kissflow product lacks some of the basic functionalities

Mohammad
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great but there are places for enhancement

Porcess automation
Approvals
Notifications
Documents upload

No. of users limitation
Price increase of monthly subscription
Limitation of forms design
Can't share reports via links
No tools specific to link Dynamics aX 2012 ERP
Or to link menaItech (a leading HR software in the middleeast) for IT amateurs.
Native English speaker in the team would make the software look more international.

Camila
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Kissflow helps a lot

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Kissflow is one of the best software I have ever used, it optimizes time as it is possible to include documents, access projects and collect approvals remotely

Nothing. This software makes my job easier and the projects run faster.