Be.Live

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It's working good

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

I am happily using it for interviews, product demos and community shows.

I am happily using it for interviews, product demos and community shows.

It's easy to use, easy to customize and easy to set up on screen captures, logos, branding, display of comments etc.

The transitions between the different scenes / cameras/ media are not as smooth as possible and can be done better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Streamyard und Restream

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Be.Live

pricing for branded account was the best
Gayle
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Be.live got me started!

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Wonderful

Wonderful

I loved how easy it was being a online browser platform it was easy to connect to Facebook and eventually YouTube

I had issues with the software it would drop after A minute or so or say there was an error connecting I subsequently found out that it did not like the PNG images that I was posting for the event and I could only post JPG images. But there were still some times when I would go through a whole show and it wouldn’t show up or be streamed as I expected it to be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Ecamm Live

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Be.Live

I didn’t I bought both and used re-stream to get complete coverage
Kareem
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Early Signs Of Success...Vast Potential...

Bewertet am 7.10.2021

horrible...great service, but this is for amateurs...FYI, you were my first every live streaming, I do not use directly to FB, youtube, or LinkedIn...

It is easy to use...and you gave me a free first month or two...

delays, guest sign in, 2 streaming locations only, and basic features compared to others....for the same price.

Antwort von BeLive Studios

Kareem, thank you for sharing your insights! Sorry to hear you had some delay issues, I would recommend contacting support to help you navigate and solve this inconvenience. Also, would love to hear your feedback on the guest sign-in, you can share that with Support as well. 5 destinations are now available as well as some unique features like Live Sales, AI Comment Assistant, widgets, and more. Feel free to request a demo with Maria if you need help exploring old and new features. I'm happy to help :)

David
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent tool for live sessions

multiple target streaming

multiple target streaming

easy use and compatibility with different social media

some issues with the app in mobile version

Yanick
Yanick
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and less expensive...

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Be.Live is a great way to plan your communication strategy, marketing and public relations.

Offers very few features. It is less flexible than the competitors.

Revanth
Revanth
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For Live stream management its quite helpful

Bewertet am 12.2.2022

For me the interface was impressive. Many features were their directly in streaming dashboard to help stream quickly and manage things properly. Adding Sales link while Live streaming were quite helpful for getting leads.

The interface is clean and has all necessary features in it. Camera settings were easy to setup. Inviting people or guests was easy. We can show images, audio or pre-recorded video, YouTube video, Facebook and more. While streaming, links can be shared which was very helpful to get leads.

Streaming in more platforms would be great, if they introduce. I had a few bugs while streaming due to which screen freezed, it happened just few times.

Manasseh
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Be.Live is very user-friendly

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

I really appreciate Be.Live because it's simple to use, comprehend, and control the features. However, the primary disadvantage is that Instagram isn't supported.

The first streaming application I used was Be.Live. It was simple for me to connect it to Facebook, give links to my visitors, and bring them onto the screen. When I first started live streaming, this programme never gave me any problems. Furthermore, it is comparatively more affordable when compared to other applications.

Two features would be great: first, it would be nice to be able to broadcast to Instagram. second, seeing Facebook users' names directly would be preferable.

Jared
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use and dependable!

Bewertet am 7.10.2021

Overall our experience has been almost exclusively positive. The few moments where a broadcast had issues were very few and far between. Also, the customer service in my option has been amazing and quick when help is needed.

It was easy to use, browser-based (no need to download extra software, etc) and the customer service has been outstanding.

I would like more options for customizing the broadcast with branding or adding slides etc. I'd also like to see the option to have more than 4 people on screen at a time but it certainly isn't a deal breaker.

Angel
Angel
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software - catch the Appsumo deal if you can

Bewertet am 19.12.2021

It’s a great software that’s easy to use and will let you look very professional during a live stream. You can be your own producer with just a few clicks.

It’s easy to use and it works pretty well.

They only offered the Appsumo deal to new users. Their limits to how many channels you can stream to at one time.

Viktoria
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Own yourself

It was a few month to learn the system, but Than it works good

It was a few month to learn the system, but Than it works good

It is freedom feeling for me, I Love it.

Look very designed. Many options, and improving well.

Tammy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic for our Church Broadcasts!

Bewertet am 21.10.2021

Oh my goodness, Be.Live has been a huge blessing. We notice all the little updates and tweaks. We were so thankful when we could upload multiple images in an image gallery! I just wish we could do more than 10 at a time. Our sermon notes are typically 20 + tiles long.

The simulcasting to Facebook and YouTube is amazing! We love the split-screen feature so the words to the worship songs can be on one side and the worship minister is on the other. When our minister is speaking, we use the split-screen to show his message notes.

I soooooooooo wish that we could move around the tiles in the staging area once they have been uploaded. Often, we upload and mistakingly leave something out and have to go back and delete items to make sure it's in order. We often have 30-35 tiles in the staging area and it's frustrating when we miss something. It would also be really nice if it uploaded with the file name. I like that we can type it in but when we have multiple services with 10-12 minutes sometimes to reload between services, I don't have time to title each tile. And they're so small it is sometimes hard to see the type on the tiles to make sure I'm putting up the right notes at the right part of the message.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Simple to Use + Multi-streaming. Love the EASE of this!

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I love Be.Live, it incorporates three features that you'd have to pay for in other softwares, or use an external software for, which are the Video Editor, Guest/Interview and the Multistreaming. I would completely recommend it best for beginners and people who want a simple livestream setup that's ready to go.

I love the multi-streaming feature. There are software out there that does multi-streaming only, and the fact that Be.Live incorporates this makes it so easy for me to live stream across my FB Group and my FB Page (for now).

I also like the on-screen agenda feature, it makes the whole live stream look very professional and put-together.

Lastly, I especially like the Guest/Interview feature, because that's an extra on other softwares that you have to pay for. I would completely recommend Be.Live for beginners... so many things are preset and ready to go!

It's not as customizable as other live-streaming softwares, and there isn't a saving feature of TRUE preset templates of various different screen setups.

I would have loved to hop from one preset to another preset seamlessly. For example, if I were to show a video after my live stream of myself, I will have to Hide the live camera recording of myself first, before clicking on the "Show in Steam" button to show the video. If I showed both live camera and video, they would appear side by side in a split screen, which is not what I want.

And if I had my branding or my On Screen Agenda on, I would have to disable both or they would block the video.

Kathryn
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Be.Live and be there.

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

This platform has worked very well for me and I've used it for three years. I love the simplicity. The support provided is quite good as well. I have been very pleased with the program and it was very easy to become proficient with it.

I go live each week with guests on my interview show Let's Get Writing and Be.Live offers an easy but professional-looking platform for my broadcasts. I host an interview show and use the split-screen, media uploads, titles, crawlers and viewer comments (love these). It's easy to integrate while I'm hosting my shows and the end result is very professional and clean. I need a simple program that meets these needs and Be.live does this very well.

I wish it could stream to Instagram. I'd also like to integrate short video clips, and I'm unsure if it can do this. I upload photos but haven't been able to upload video clips. I also tried to use the assistant feature at one point and it didn't work well.

Damián
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Siento que es una de mis mejores inversiones

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

Mi experiencia general s muy buena, no lo cambiaria en este momento. Muy conforme

Una muy buena opción para los que buscamos llegar a una mayor audiencia. Tiene un manejo muy amigable para principiantes con la capacidad de transmitir en vivo a diferentes paginas y redes (Facebook, YouTube etc) Estoy muy conforme con el desempeño en el momento del vivo, tiene en este momento dos opciones de personalización para mostrar los mensajes de la audiencia, posibilidad del colocar ligo, subir fotos, videos par pasarlos mientras se transmite. Excelente!!! Muy buena relacion entre precio y funcionalidades

Quizás pediría un poco mas de opciones de personalización o temas para los títulos o comentarios ... pero por lo demás no tiene desperdicio. Para mi es una muy buena inversión

Jack
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

8 hours stream/ Record on the cloud app

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

This is a must have if you like to do spontaneous live video, the app. Used it for 2 years and happy that I got this

That you can stream 1080p and record while streaming, bring comments on the screen. Is easy to one on one meeting !

The cons could be when you do not have the highest plan then the video recorded are not clear!!

Garry

BeLive Product Review 2021

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Overall, I've been very happy with BeLive and have already referred a few clients. The customer service is very good and has quick response times when I need help.

I really like the multi stream feature, the scheduling and the ability to interact with our audience for each stream. I also REALLY appreciate having the ability to download the video and audio for our own personal library.

Two things that jump out is that it would be nice to be able to assign a moderator for the comments. To set up a staff that just handles showing comments and responding so that presenters can focus on presenting... second thing would be nice to have is the ability to manually arrange camera position when there is just one camera on top of imported media... sometimes the position interferes with presentation/image content.

Dena
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Good product

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

It's good. I don't know of another software that has the same offerings. It is a little too pricey but could be improved to make it worth the cost.

I love that you can highlight a person's comment when you are answering them. I think the customer likes it too.

Scheduling is not very intuitive. I've mentioned it before but it hasn't been improved much.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Belive is the best tool I've found... but I'm not in love

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

I love being able to stream to Facebook and YouTube at the same time. The graphics look nice. It's easy to switch between views and show images and agendas on screen.

It's glitchy. I'm having trouble getting my live streams to show up in YouTube Creator Studio.

Latoya
  • Branche: Forschung

Paul review

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

Great

Great

Multiple streaming platforms and scheduling

The Price and only two streaming platforms

oscar
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

the transmition time

sometime has issues, facebook cut off the transmition

sometime has issues, facebook cut off the transmition

easy to understand and use, and manage the features, I really like it, but some time facebook did not allow it

could be nice if will be connected to instagram

Wendy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It's so EASY!

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

I LOVE that Be.Live is so simple and intuitive to use. It's easy to brand, easy to point to the right place on social media (even though that changes frequently for us).

I wish we could see the names of FB users without requiring them to take an additional step.

Michael

A good Livestreaming platform

Very good experience with Be..Live

Very good experience with Be..Live

Easy to use. Not without its glitches but the team listen to feedback and help as
Much as they can

Few occasional glitches and the Facebook algorithm that cuts broadcasts

Barbara
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Super easy to use!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

I really liked it, I don’t have many complaints. At some points it was glitchy but they fixed it.

It was such an easy software to use. Very intuitive and not extremely tech at all, yet still maintaining a high level of value and features.

It doesn’t really help with engagement which is not their fault as they can’t really control Facebook and the platform itself.

Laura
Laura
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Be Visible - Be.Live

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

My overall experience with Be.Live was positive. It was a great platform for me to begin streaming and interviewing guests with, and I'd recommend it to others.

Be.Live was the first streaming software I used. I was able to connect it to Facebook, send guest speaker links, and bring my guests onscreen easily. I was just beginning to live stream and this software never gave me any issues.

I didn't love the branding on the broadcast and I would have had to purchase a subscription that was out of my budget to remove the Be.Live branding.

Pablo
Pablo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

LOVE THIS LIVESTREAM SOFTWARE!!

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

I just needed to login and livestream, BeLive is really easy to use

No additional destinations like streamyard, account will need to be under an email address please