Intelligente Einkaufs- und Kreditorenbuchhaltung

Megan
Megan

Time Saver

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Using Lightyear eliminates the overhead of a staff member and risk of manual data entry errors. Saves time and money for the business

- Ease of access for different managers to approve their own departments invoices
- ability to bring up old invoices as a click of a button
- quick turn around from customer service team
- Data interpretation to avoid data entry errors
- Access 24/7 anywhere in the world

Phone app does not have all the same capabilities as the website, waiting for further updates.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for a medium sized enterprise

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Lightyear has proved to be a great value entry point to accounts payable automation. The team at Lightyear were really helpful getting us setup and used to the system and ongoing support for new supplier setups and invoice layouts is very prompt. The system continues to be developed and has some limitations, but for the money you pay, it is a great value product.

The system is simple and handles the basics well such as invoice coding and linear approval workflows.Bank account detail changes, duplicate invoice flagging and statement reconciliation are also very clear and useful.The support team both for implementation and ongoing support are responsive and effective.

The approval workflow for invoices is at the individual supplier level so you can't create an approval chain for a department and attach a group of suppliers to that department. Each supplier is configured individually.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lightyear

Value for moneySpeed and ease of implementation
Steven

UEA Big Boss Lightyear experience

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

Value for money solution

Value for money solution

Ease of use and reduction in time approving invoices

Lack of interaction with purchase orders

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Invoice System I have ever used

Very positive.

Very positive.

- So easy to use
- Effortless
- Easy to integrate to accounting software
- Easy to identify working streams via approval tabs
- Easy to find old invoices

- Nothing ! It is such a good platform. Highly recommend.

Glenda
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear makes invoice handling very easy and more accurate.

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Stone & Wood has a non-corporate and egalitarian culture. Employees are held in trust to do the right thing when purchasing with budgets as a guide. We don't have a purchasing department and we have flexible guidelines on buying stuff. However the board of directors and the auditors want black and white figures and proper accounting standards. I would not be able manage two very different requirements without Lightyear. I would need a lot more staff!

What I like most about Lightyear is how easy and versatile it is to use. It saves so much time! Invoices come into Lightyear and are identifiable immediately. Important information from the invoice is automatically read and displayed. Invoice details are easily updated, added and authorised in the one program. The beauty of this is that it happens before it reaches our accounting software which makes the process much more flexible and accurate.

All our invoices and statements are stored electronically in this clever filing cabinet and any one granted access can see the actual invoice PDF anytime and quickly. Much easier and more secure than within accounting programs or Outlook.

If a supplier has sent an invoice to lightyear, it doesn't go missing. It can't be lost. if it can't be read by Lightyear, it bounces out to your appointed email.

Lightyear provides a thorough audit trail. Every time an invoices is read, edited, sent, authorised or declined, etc it is recorded.

As we use SAP accounting software, which is not cloud based, our software integration took a bit longer. The team at Lightyear (then Invitbox) worked with our SAP provider helping them write and produce the integration document.

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A really good accounts payable software.

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

I really like how user friendly this software is. It helps me be more productive and I understand it enough now that I can easily introduce interns to it. Being able to integrate with different accounting software is a bonus and a real time saver. I also really enjoy going paperless so my work is accurate and there are no lost documents. I would like for Lightyear to work on the lag when integrating but other than that I would definitely recommend this software.

I like how user friendly this software is and if I am ever stuck then support is always available. I have been able to save a lot of time and train a few interns with Lightyear. Being able to access old invoices in the online archive is great too. The statement reconciliation process has finally allowed me to go completely paperless which makes my work more accurate.

At times syncing with Netsuite lags so it takes a bit longer to sync.

Larry

Could not operate the Hotel venues without Lightyear

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

From Invoice mapping to statement reconciliation, it remains the best system I have used. Missing invoices are easily located by the auto -mailing system to Suppliers.

Any problems that I have encountered have been handled by the Support team (or just the chat service ) so I do not have any issues.

Colin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

My overall experience has been favourable. The initial scoping of our requirements to implementation and set up was a very smooth process. The system is easy to use with a very good help and support on hand if required.

The functionality allows automatic capture and coding of purchase invoices. This enables invoice processing and approval to be made in an efficient and effective way without the need to key in the invoice details.

It would be good to have some service or item codes under service bills which we could use to cover withholding tax

Aidan
Aidan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Accounts Payable made easy

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Just Fantastic....great product...great team :-)

Just Fantastic....great product...great team :-)

Coming from the paper world of Accounting to Lightyear has transformed the business and the happiness of the staff in the accounting team. The ability for invoices to be automatically coded, digitally stored and approved through an online platform is truly excellent.
The implementation team at Lightyear were fantastic, leaving no stone unturned and a special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was instrumental in the process from start to finish. Well done Lightyear team

There is not much to dislike about this product. When implementing, there was no Purchase Order function however this is now a new feature on Lightyear so very impressed with the speed to get this up and running with more to come :-)

Tina
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

New User

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

The automation of the majority of our invoice entry has been wonderful.

The automation of the majority of our invoice entry has been wonderful.

After the initial set up of LightYear and suppliers, we noticed the time savings immediately. I love that I can live chat with a LightYear Staff member whenever I am having trouble with something. They give me mini lessons each time I ask a question, are helpful and have a sense of humor! We have still not implemented all the features the product has to offer, but we are off to a good start.

It was a bit slow to set up and I did require assistance to work out the best way forward for our organization's requirements, however, the assistance received was wonderful.

Yvette

Lightyear is fantastic

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Since purchasing lightyear it's made a huge difference to our business.

It's hugely free'd up...

Since purchasing lightyear it's made a huge difference to our business.

It's hugely free'd up my time as the invoice processing is automatic now and all I have to do is check the coding for new products and then import them into our accounting system.

It's made each head of department responsible for their own invoices and the processing of them which is great.

It's stream lined our accounting processing as it's compatible software system MYOB plus our POS system Bepoz for beverage inventory and stock takes so we don't have to double enter invoices anymore into 2 different systems.

It's free'd up my office from paper and files.

I highly reccomend it to any business, it's fantastic.

Lightyear makes invoice processing and filing efficient and time effective. I have now set up departments within the parent comapany so we can split our food cost per department easily. It integrates with our POS system Bepoz, which our Beverage Manager is extremly happy with. It makes his stocktakes more efficient and takes him less time and also integrates with our accountimg system MYOB which is extremely efficient.

Sometimes the export to MYOB lags and I have to do it numerous times before they actually move across. I can live with that!

Soonah

Growth Enabler

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Using this program has centralised our accounts payable system. its has allowed us to mazimise growth through the use of a time saving effieciently tool and also offering features that other do not eg approvals, statement mapping, line item, price matching etc

Streamlined our processes and added features of line mapping, statement mapping, price matching

that when you log into the app on mobile devise you have to re-enter the password every tiem

Antwort von Lightyear

Hello Soonah, Many thanks for your review. We are lad to hear about all the other features you are taking advantage of.
The issue with logging in everytime to the mobile app should now be resolved and you will stay logged in for longer.

Sharon

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

It's saved a lot of time for my business and it works for all of my clients. I have some interstate clients and it's a speedy way to agree and make payments on daily invoices coming through for approval etc. We can all view the same invoice at the same time if there is an issue and easily resolve then and there.

I love that all my actions can be taken out in one place - it's stores/archives all information received and is easily searched upon.

I would like to see an option to archive 'Service Reports' - it's not always just invoices and statements that come through but often a 'supporting' document that I don't like to delete.

Erin

Lightyears Ahead!

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Very happy with Lightyear and the efficiencies in processing up to 500 invoices per week in our various businesses. Even when we switched to Microsoft Dynamics (ERP system) Because it is so user friendly I was able to customise the export format with little fuss.
Support have always been very helpful, from our migration (Invitbox to Lightyear) and any queries that our team have. We have developed a really good relationship with the team.
It continues to work very well for our operations, I wouldn't consider changing and have no hesitations in recommending the product.

The ease of use. We have varying levels of computer literacy across the group, and I haven't had any complaints or confusion about the product.

some times the mapping/mapping requests can cause delays in processing.
though this would be a problem in any like system.

Melanie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear -very easy to use and saves time and printing . User friendly .

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

Software is very easy to use and to understand. Screens provide relevant invoice information.
Corrections on invoices can be made easily if required by the user.
Adding notes to invoices is very helpful for future reference.
Looking up archived invoices is also very useful. Creditors statements can also be stored so no need to print them.
Setting up new users is very easy and quick.
Invoices that need to be mapped by Lightyear are mapped in a timely manner .
There are regular improvements and updates on Lightyear which benefit the user.

Hard code description against suppliers when it is always the same description that needs to be entered

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stop searching this is the product for you

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

We have been with them since the start - and I find it exciting to see the new developments, and love the innovation of the team. It has made my workload smaller and aided me in finding invoices that would have long been lost had it not been for lightyear search options.

The ease of use, and the multi-level permissions. I run three companies using one software.

every time I find something I don't like customer service solve it within minutes - they have figured workarounds for all the work we complete

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Great to hear our customer service team is going beyond your expectations.

Tamara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Life is easier with Lightyear!

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

The integration was seamless - around the clock support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team meant that we were up and running immediately. Our invoice storage and processes pre-lighyear were quite complex and very time consuming. Since we started Lightyear, I have saved atleast 4 hours a week in wages.

I like that our bookkeepers have instant access and can export invoices within seconds. We run two entities and I was able to create a sister company at no extra cost.

Honestly, nothing. If I could add one function, it would be to add the ability to mark an invoice as paid. As we don't have direct access to our companies MYOB account, this would be handy but I realize this is not the case for majority of users.

Deborah
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, time saving, cost effective product!!!

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

Lightyear saves so much time and paperwork which I find so helpful, and to top it off, if I ever get stuck, they are readily available and willing to assist.

If I have to choose just one favourite thing about lightyear it would be the mapping which saves me so much time, however, I continue to find benefits of this product all the time. From all the automations, to the viewable history, through to the supportive team. I could go on and on

I love this product for my use, however I am not sure if the department heads/authorisers of the invoices see all the detail I would like them to be checking/confirming as we use job codes as well as ledgers codes.

Greg
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Capable & Easy to Use

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

We receive between 2,000 to 3,000 invoices per month. Lightyear facilitates auto receiving and forwarding to the persons responsible for approving the invoices. It provides a logical and easy to understand workflow and has integration to our Xero aacounting software. Lightyear provided excellent training and their support is 100%

Quick to Learn
Excellent functionality
Fast and knowledgeable support

None as most of the things I would like are coming in soon to be released new version

Antwort von Lightyear

Hi Greg, many thanks for the feedback and delighted we are able to help your team improve their AP processes!

A Great Time Saving Product

Bewertet am 25.5.2020

Timesaving, easy for suppliers to have ONE contact email so if staff move on, the 'lost invoice' becomes a thing of the past, friendly support staff, great user friendly interface.

Ability to login from anywhere, searchability and storage of invoices (great for looking up contact or invoice information from years ago), approval process is recorded by user.

A few little bugs here and there but always resolved with a sense of urgency.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for your review. Glad to hear Lightyear is helping you to work remotely.

Systemisation

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

time consuming input, inaccuracies in reconciling invoices to statements, avoided double payments, accountability for authorization with clear with a good audit trail

It took all manual inputting invoices and reconciliation to statements away saving huge amount of time, was 100% accurate taking away human error, provided great audit trail and reporting, clear lines of authorisation of invoces.

There were no obvious cons that we could see

Fatima
  • Branche: Immobilien

User friendly interface.

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

User friendly. Every step of the process has been excellent and the support from lightyear team has continued to be excellent and commendable.

Of all the software that I use, for me Lightyear is the best. It provides automated information which made my work easier. You can also find solutions to your issues/concern through Knowledge Base or you can just simply chat lightyear Team and they will respond to you in just a snap. Would highly recommend of course.

None for me to be honest :)Because, If I wanted to know a thing or If I experienced some issues , I can just chat the support team for assistance :):):)

Nicole
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Lightyear is fantastic

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

We love Lightyear. It has made the way we operate so much easier. Team members across NZ & Australia can access invoices to review, code and sign off/approve invoices for payment.

Saves so much time, easy to use, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Easy to train our Farm Managers to use to code invoices.

Can't think of anything. We have been really pleased with Lightyear.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on Lightyear. Glad to hear you are saving time with coding your invoices.

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear changed our life!!

Bewertet am 25.5.2020

Our previous PI approval process was time consuming and mostly manual, we had to process each invoice several times to update various systems, with Lightyear we have reduced that process to several clicks, plus approvals are now much quicker and we now never lose invoices!

The ability to price check regular suppliers invoices automatically has also helped reduce costs by finding suppler mistakes we would have missed previously.

The best bit of Lightyear is the cloud archive of all our purchase invoices, we no longer have to keep paper archives saving us space and time.
We also like the Bill Task function which allows us to send an approval request to a specific person who may only approve a few invoices.

We would like an integration into simPRO which we use to raise orders, this will reduce the administration involved in managing our PO’s and PI’s.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for your review and feedback. We have some exciting developments regarding PO's in the future. We are always exploring new integrations and I will pass this back to the product team.

LOUISE
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Data processing efficiencies

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Tech assist is readily available and most helpful

Tech assist is readily available and most helpful

The mapping that allows for pre population of data. This saves considerable time and adds a level of accuracy to the data process.

Iam finding it difficult to pin down any feature I don't like !