Rotageek

Sortieren nach

Warren
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rotageek for the average user

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Overall I am very happy with the software.

Overall I am very happy with the software.

I open the app on my iPhone, or iPad, or via a link in an email or by logging into the desktop. It just works.. I can see my next duty, who I’m working with and where. Everything I need in one easy to read screen. I can manage my annual leave from the app, easily and without fuss. The app even tells me when there is an update ! As a user of the end product it does everything I need it to. I’m not involved in programming my hours or accepting my leave requests, but my Manager seems to manage it and she’s not the most tech savvy person I’ve worked with, so it is probably straight forward to add shifts etc.

I actually don’t think there is anything I can criticise this software for, I does what I need it to, when I need it to.

Richard
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

pros & cons

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

i become very frustrated with the system at the start then managed to find a calm way of scheduling the teams i needed to- then the functions changed and what used to take me 30mins is now taking roughly 60/90mins which is costly.

as a toll to record hours worked it is better than previous- however on a day i would get at least 5/8 emails from the team asking me to amend their hours as it has clocked them out/not recorded the day/app didn't work.
it is a pro for the team to be able to see their schedule on an app
it is a pro to have the holiday accreument available.
paying team members who work across multiple sites is a plus.

i preferred when you could re order the employees - no idea why this function changed.
when you copy and paste a shift if a short shift it reverts to a 30min break when for us many still take 60mins time consuming and if missed costs the bussiness.
time it takes for employees to appear.

Carl
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

End user experience

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

As previously mentioned, I don’t like the current scheduler which is 95% of what I use RotaGeek for.

It makes managing holidays a lot easier and simpler both for myself and my team

The new (current) scheduler is nowhere near as good as the old one, I don’t understand why something that was meant to be an upgrade has made it less user friendly and less easy to use, also I used to use the templates function which enabled me to do my rota’s really quickly and easily but now it takes significantly longer to do, I’ve previously complained about this and was told that shift patterns was the replacement for templates but the shift patterns are a completely different thing entirely and can’t be used for the same thing.

James

Rotageek Review

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Customer service is brilliant and overall the system is very easy to use.

Customer service is brilliant and overall the system is very easy to use.

Product is extremely easy to use and having the ability to have it on your phone with the app is brilliant. Highly recommend

As a company we have varying shift patterns every week and it would be handy to have an 'Day Off' marker available to use when organising the rota for staff members days off that week. This would be visually beneficial for myself when organising the rota but also for team members to indicate their days off rather than just leaving it blank on the rota and when the team member is not taking annual leave.

Additionally if you were able to publish one individual team members rota when you have allotted unpublished shifts to other team members rather than having to publish the whole rota at once.

Matthew
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

It could be great

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Over all Rotageek is a great tool to use. The staff love using it, their only gripe is that the app can sometimes be unreliable. It is really easy to use to create a rota for multiple teams and a large number of employees. Holiday , leave requests and sickness are straight forward to manage.

The possibilities are amazing but I feel the parameters are set by people who don't understand what the end users need. It is too rigid and not a lot of room to move when we have to go by parameters that are set by a head office that don't understand the operation.

I think the software is a amazing but there is just to many limitations put on it by the powers that be.

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In store experience

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

From what software we where using before it’s night and day of a different right staff right tim. I love how everything is on the app . All employees can see clearly what shifts are required and can set a calendar reminder.

I like how you can clearly see all employees details of shifts and break in order. You can tailor what you see to your settings

When doing a rota from temple it doesn’t always give you what you ask for. I always double check the rotas as some random errors can happen. I have used the chat device to ask for support on this on many occasions.

Fabiano

Spot o’clock!

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

I would stick to the basics: it is an efficient way to plan my working hours around the week as it is always handy, right on my mobile screen. A few taps and I have all I need, my working days and days off. I can even plan my holidays with accurately.

I would enjoy the app better if the notification informing that my shift is about to start never failed. It is not like I need it to remind me that I have to leave for work but it is a feature that may require a little of a fine tuning from the developers.

Pawel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for any business

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

From the beginning I liked that rotageek listened to feedback , especially at The start and shaped the experience to our requirements.

I love the ease of use and how it allows me to interact with other users by implementing gaps for shift covers and notifications for any shifts created .whats amazing is that all staff get a notification about the shift I’ve created or changed by text and email too.thats so convenient.

Not too many cons .maybe some changes are unnecessary in my opinion and don’t add any extra usage .

Bashar

Excellent live chat service

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Love it , can’t live without it !

Love it , can’t live without it !

It’s constantly being developed to suit our company s need s and any glitches dealt with quick. I enjoy the copy shift setting , it allows u to add the shift to any one at multiple times.

I access it on my phone browser and can get slightly frustrating with how small the text is .

Sharna

Really Good Rota Software

Bewertet am 1.11.2020

Really good! I would recommend this to other companies to use.

Really good! I would recommend this to other companies to use.

This app/website gets used in our company daily. It’s easy to use and has some fantastic features to ensure doing rotas is smoothly run. Commission reports are also super handy and easy to fill in daily. All in all a great software.

Honestly nothing to fault with this app, I liked all the features and didn’t have a problem with any of them.

Jane
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great asset to my store

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

I like that I can easily amend shifts and have them sent out to the team very quickly. It's really good that the breaks are built into the system and that we can have different shifts that are set out to the businesses needs, offering different payroll codes. The support from the rotageek team is always fantastic.

At times the programme can freeze meaning that a refresh of the page is needed. The only thing that ever lets this down is issues inputting or amending shifts, but every problem I've encountered, I have been able to contact the rotageek team who investigate and fix the issue quickly.

Aaron

Rota

Genuinely very good, it makes managing the store very easy

Genuinely very good, it makes managing the store very easy

I love how simplistic it is and how it’s is fairly easy to navigate

It would be great if there was an option to clear a week rather than delete each shift individually.
I would also like to see a ‘Rota Day Off’ option as well

Helen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rotageek makes issuing rotas and completing payroll so much quicker and not paperwork reliant

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

The system overall is great and speeds up processing payroll. It is also easy for when we make rota amends as the team receive immediate updates and the rota is always accurate to refer to.

Staff being able to check in and out for their shifts. Having a system that integrates between rotas and payroll is brilliant.

It would be helpful to be able to issue some parts of the rota to certain users, rather than have to issue to all. The auto schedule and the shift templates are hard to use and could be more user friendly.

Anthony

Great service and app

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

I find it easy to use and to set up shifts for colleges

I find it easy to use and to set up shifts for colleges

I love that the rota geek has an app and you can see your shifts on your phone at ease with reminders and the college your Woking with

Sometimes we have problems when putting in shifts that it changes the shift. This has only been a recent problem

Catherine

Pets at home user

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Like the app on your phone to access to see what you're working and what the team are working. Easy to swap and change shifts and the colour function to distinguish between shifts

Very slow lately, doesn't load for a long while and changes fail to register causing you to make mistakes

Mark

Great Tool

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Good, I like the system makes life easier

Good, I like the system makes life easier

Very easy to use, we will soon be seeing a auto rota feature that will make the process a lot easier.

colored shifts are useful.

the App is really useful for my team.

can be buggy, when a shift is copied this can throw some errors to the system.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & keep colleagues informed

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

Easy to use and update. Produces slick understandable reports. Can be easily accessed away from work on my mobile device which gives me the ability to respond to changes and requests quickly for colleagues

The ability to access and update away from work. It’s really easy for colleagues to request leave and for me to approve from the comfort of my sofa

Print function can be a tad glitchy on occasion

Dave

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Use it daily for letting my colleagues know when they are in. Not had an issue with it yet

Easy to use, help on hand if required. Someone is always there if I need it. Navigating through the site is not complicated at all.

Cant fault it. I use it daily and so do all of my colleagues

claire
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, when you know how

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

Simplicity of adding shifts and changing shifts

It doesnt link up very well with the company payroll system as reason codes are not the same. And it would be good to be able program fixed shifts for those colleagues who do the same days and shifts every week.

Sharon

Easy and helpful

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Great software for rostering. Great for ease of communication with colleagues.

The shift scheduling when you need to put in 2 separate shifts for the same colleague on the same day, and it doesn’t really cooperate

Fiona

Glitchy

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

The chat team are helpful

The chat team are helpful

The program is a lot more glitchy since you did the last lot of updates.
Its simple to use wich I like but it often has a mind of its own

Again the glitches the software has a mind of its own when applying shifts

Rhiannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good app but could be easier

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I like that everyone has access to all the changes that are made and everyone’s on the same page.

I don’t like that the multiple people make it confusing to use, when they appear on multiple pay things

Benjamin
  • Branche: Supermärkte

User

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Super-fantastic support team, a huge credit to the brand
Intuitive and user-friendly

Slowdown that requires clearing of cache to return to normal
Some tools difficult to reach if new to the software or haven't used it in a while

Kieran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Easy to use - Minimal set up

great easy to use in all levels from staff, to managers and payroll

great easy to use in all levels from staff, to managers and payroll

The ease of Use for this is its biggest seller , everyone on our team can use this as its very user friendly, no great induction needed for it.

not a lot to dislike - can be arduous when setting up multiple new starters in peak times

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mikes review

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

overall a good experience

overall a good experience

Accessible on mobile phone, easy to view and understand

some settings, especially around team members working in multiple areas or automatic break allocation