Piktochart

Sortieren nach

Tamara
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Russell
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Nanjundaraddi
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pikto Chart

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post.
ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts.
Very bad dashboard interface.
Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

Michael
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Gede Ananda
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Infographic done quick

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the positive, Gede!

Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for people who want a step-up from Canva

Bewertet am 8.7.2022

Solid, only switched because I used all the good templates and I needed a software that was reliable.

Great software, I used it daily throughout the COVID lockdown. They have templates for everything (not just reports, they have social media post templates too, etc).

The software is pretty buggy. It's not anything you can't work around, but it does get very annoying when using it for multiple hours daily.

Jared
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Piktochart keeps making me look good

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits.

With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

Mariana

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/

Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Carrie

Infographics for the Non-Graphic People

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

I wish I were a graphic designer. I see things in my head, but they never come out as I see them when I have to design them. Working for a small nonprofit, I am the brand champion, and we do not have a designer on staff. Additionally, I am good with Excel, but I still haven't mastered pivot charts, and have no intention of doing so any time soon.
Piktochart helps me visualize the data we collect and present it - something we have never done previously. When combined with visual storytelling, I am able to create an amazing piece that looks fairly well designed - that I am proud to present to donors, families, and partners.

Piktochart is east you use. I have ideas in my head, but I am unable to get them on paper, as I just do not have those skills. Piktochart makes this much easier for me.
- Good templates as jumping-off points.
- Drag and drop editors - no need for HTML
- Easy exporting options
- Pretty intuitive

I don't really have any complaints about Piktochart - especially at the price point. There may be "better" products out there, but the value prop is right on.

Hannah
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Piktochart makes everyone a graphic designer!

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

Piktochart is so easy to use, and comes jam-packed with tons of editable templates, so even a technological neanderthal will look like a design pro!

I love the ready-to-use templates, simplicity of drag-and-drop, and ability to save my own color schemes in Piktochart!

I have no negative feedback about Piktochart - I just love it all!

Ralph
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart.

Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned, I don't think the interface is in any way complicated or clumsy. The interface is very neat with lots of white space and simple to make use of in my opinion. There is a really cool addition to the interface now called brand assets where you can extract colors from images and set up custom fonts to use in your designs.

The blog is easily accessible from the main dashboard to learn more about using Piktochart and other useful tips. Piktochart is cool graphic design software that is neat and easy to use. Please note that I've never made use of it on a mobile phone before.

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Lervyn
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Piktochart Review

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

As a student, Piktochart is a versatile software because it exhibits flexibility and practicality. The fact that there are templates that are ready to be used and edited saves a whole lot of time and brainstorming as this can also be a guide towards creativity.

Piktochart makes presentations and publications much easier, convenient and accessible. It suggests ideas or templates that can either allow you to already start with something or make a project on a blank canvas. It gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and harness productivity. There is no need to worry when a gadget shuts down unexpectedly since the software automatically saves the preexisting project. There are a lot of objects, colors and elements to choose from as this makes the project or presentation much more appealing and interesting. The free version of the software allows you to make five active projects which is a decent amount, Also, it gives unlimited access to templates, images, illustrations and charts whether it is the free version or not. Consequently, even though you pay for a plan it is still affordable and practical.

The free version of Piktochart only allows you to upload 100MB of images, saves a project only in PNG, obtains a watermark, and is not ideal for work since it only allows you to create 5 active projects only. Consequently, when placing a color code, it tends to adapt the color within the first few digits even though you are sill not finished typing it yet. Also, the software does not support a lot of languages and it needs a fast and reliable internet connection to be able to access features quickly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.

Daniel
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great tool for presentations

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Love piktochart since its beginning, hope it continues growing and giving us more tools.

Offers great template for any use, social media, informal and formal presentations.

It doesnt have mobile compatibility to work anywhere.

• Branche: E-Learning

Transforms Anyone into a Designer

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

My experience has been amazing. As someone with little design knowledge, this platform makes my life easier and I can create beautiful images quickly.

Piktochart is extremely easy to use. Even if you are not a designer, this helps you easily design flyers, banners, infographics, etc. They have so many templates available so it's both fun and easy to create content. The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it!

They used to have more fonts, but recently removed some basic ones I use like Arial. They still do have a lot of fonts available though.

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! We're glad that you find Piktochart valuable. You can also add your own custom fonts especially brand fonts. Let us know if you need any help!

Emily
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Basic infographic creation

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

When I want to make an infographic, I automatically just go to Piktochart because I know they'll have the suite of graphics and suggestions for layouts that I am comfortable with. Creating blocks and sections, using different fonts, and even some pretty cool tools like importing data that can be turned into visualizations -- there's a lot to love about this tool.

Sometimes I felt like there was a big lag in saving my work or that the website couldn't handle all the things I was asking for-- it occasionally runs slow. And that's OK because I didn't use a paid version, but users expect to have near real-time updating, saving and responsiveness from the tools they use.

• Branche: Philanthropie

Great for start ups!

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love it for the ease of design

Bewertet am 1.12.2018

We use Pikochart over all other presentation solutions. We never use Powerpoint anymore - it's just so boring. Well worth what we pay to have professional looking presentations for minimal effort.

Pikochart does a great job of automating a professional looking design for our presentations. We also use Prezi and Piktochart is MUCH less time consuming.

The major flaw with Piktochart is the search feature. It simply does not return results consistent with the the words used in the search... even when you use the exact name of the Pikto. If you don't have hundreds of files, it won't cause that big of an issue.

Emily

Life saver!

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Tool to support internal communication!

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

Very easy to use with visual effect seen right away. I recommend Piktochart to anybody strugling with any photo design tools that are too complicated and time consuming - here you create impressive visuals (I do orga charts, infographics, financial reports) in little time and with great effect.

Possibility to create visually interesting infographics in an easy way.
Variety of templates to use online and offline.
Very customer friendly usage.

Just a few options to upload data for chart visualization in a financial report chart, I would also appreciate more chart options.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great for GUI Prototypes

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

I use the platform for mocking up GUI and creating marketing materials.

Ease to use. Great support. A ton of templates. Easy customization.

Image selection (ex. icons) is limited. Integration with font awesome would be great for icons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Creative Cloud
Adrienne

Easy Infographics and Reports - don't need a graphic design background

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

We use the free version and are very pleased with variety, easy and use, and features/functionality.

This is my go-to for making infographics or reports. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The graphics are professional and easy to re-use one downloaded. The interface is drag and drop with many templates and lots of support. There are many stock images that are easy to find and use as well.

Sometimes the interface can be glitchy/nonresponsive but I don't know if that's the software or our computers/internet connection.

Antwort von Piktochart Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Adrienne! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been useful to help you with infographics and reports!

Feel free to reach out to Support when you find the issue with non-responsiveness. We'll do our best to help!

Nicholas
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Infographics Made Easy

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

Piktochart has allowed me to save $$$, time and lots of design headaches. It's a win for any small business or marketer who isn't tech savy and needs some good graphics. Would recommend.

I discovered Piktocharts back when infographics were the new "thing" in digital marketing. It is essentially a tool that allowed me to make infographics very easily, without being tech savy on the design side. It's saved me countless hours, dollars (no need to pay a designer) and has brought my websites a ton of traffic. They also do presentations and more, but I've only used them for infographics.

My least favorite part about the software was that things could seem stale/repetitive at times. Granted, it's a template system that lots of people use. I've come across infographics that look identical to mine (just different info). Obviously not a big deal when you consider what you spent vs what a custom design would cost. Overall, can't really knock it though.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Piktochart

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I love that I can make flyers or posters and print them. I like that I can inform people of what is going to happen in a fun and creative way.

I love that you can easily share this with someone. I love the creativity that this site offers. There are so many options to choose from. It allows the user to be creative, but also provides examples of how the person can use the design. I like how simple the program is and how effective it is. It is easy to change the color, add pictures or text, and make it feel like your own.

I really do not have any complaints about this software. I like it and feel like it makes my life easier and simpler.