Piktochart

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out!

Stay safe!

Nanjundaraddi
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pikto Chart

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post.
ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts.
Very bad dashboard interface.
Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

Bushra
Bushra
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent interface for easy and efficient image/video/design needs

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Excellent

Excellent

Their customer service team is to die for. I have had an awesome heavenly experience interacting with them. They were always there to support me with my little-big queries and doubts.

None which I can think of according to my experience

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Infographic done quick

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

Antwort von Piktochart

Thanks for the positive, Gede!

Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

Jared
Jared
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Piktochart keeps making me look good

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits.

With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

Daniel
Daniel

Great tool for presentations

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Love piktochart since its beginning, hope it continues growing and giving us more tools.

Offers great template for any use, social media, informal and formal presentations.

It doesnt have mobile compatibility to work anywhere.

Mariana
Mariana

QUICK CHART MAKER AND PRETTY

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

If you don't have a lot of time to make the presentation pretty just use this app it's easy and makes ideas pretty.

What I loved about Piktochart is that is easy and make it pretty every idea that you what to present, it's awesome and easy to use when everyone tells me how you create all of that I just tell them that its because the application that I used, it's so useful and what I loved is that you can make pretty presentation in really short time.

That the free version sometimes doesn't have that good staff like the one that you pay.

Antwort von Piktochart

Thanks for all the love, Mariana! We do offer discounted PRO plan for Non-profit organizations if you're looking for more features: https://piktochart.com/pricing/nonprofit/

Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Pritam
Pritam
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Amazing platform for me

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

For quick and beautiful visualisations, Piktochart is perfect. Businesses should assess their budget and use needs before subscribing to get the most out of the platform. Other graphic design programmes may be better for individuals who want greater customisation.

the major advantage of Piktochart is its simplicity. It's so easy to use that even I, a non-designer, can create stunning visuals. With the online video editor, making social media videos is a breeze. I don't have to worry about starting from scratch either, since there are plenty of customizable templates available.

I need to assess my budget and usage needs before subscribing to Piktochart to make sure I'm getting the most out of the platform. If I need more customization, I'll have to look into alternative graphic design programmes.

James
James
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Excpetional Easy To Use Platform

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

I’ve been using this platform for more than 7 years and continue to be impressed with the high level consistency and performance. It’s incredibly easy to use and produces professionally looking infographics and presentations even if the user has limited design skills. I highly recommend this platform.

Copying text from a word document or other outside sources doesn't paste into projects.

Ralph
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart.

Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned, I don't think the interface is in any way complicated or clumsy. The interface is very neat with lots of white space and simple to make use of in my opinion. There is a really cool addition to the interface now called brand assets where you can extract colors from images and set up custom fonts to use in your designs.

The blog is easily accessible from the main dashboard to learn more about using Piktochart and other useful tips. Piktochart is cool graphic design software that is neat and easy to use. Please note that I've never made use of it on a mobile phone before.

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Lervyn
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Piktochart Review

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

As a student, Piktochart is a versatile software because it exhibits flexibility and practicality. The fact that there are templates that are ready to be used and edited saves a whole lot of time and brainstorming as this can also be a guide towards creativity.

Piktochart makes presentations and publications much easier, convenient and accessible. It suggests ideas or templates that can either allow you to already start with something or make a project on a blank canvas. It gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and harness productivity. There is no need to worry when a gadget shuts down unexpectedly since the software automatically saves the preexisting project. There are a lot of objects, colors and elements to choose from as this makes the project or presentation much more appealing and interesting. The free version of the software allows you to make five active projects which is a decent amount, Also, it gives unlimited access to templates, images, illustrations and charts whether it is the free version or not. Consequently, even though you pay for a plan it is still affordable and practical.

The free version of Piktochart only allows you to upload 100MB of images, saves a project only in PNG, obtains a watermark, and is not ideal for work since it only allows you to create 5 active projects only. Consequently, when placing a color code, it tends to adapt the color within the first few digits even though you are sill not finished typing it yet. Also, the software does not support a lot of languages and it needs a fast and reliable internet connection to be able to access features quickly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :)

I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Minh Phong
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

Bewertet am 2.8.2020

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Antwort von Piktochart

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Joseph
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Long Time Loyal User

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

I am a delighted and fully engaged user. My team and I wish more of the products we deployed were as seamless and consistently useful as Piktochart.

My team and I construct weekly infographics from articles I write. Piktochart is an intuitive tool for transferring dense text into visually captivating content. Piktochart's vast and ever-evolving template library streamlines our process and ensures varied and eye-catching designs.

Truly, there isn't any feature or aspect of Piktochart that I would like to see added or changed. This product is perfectly designed for our needs.

Eilidh
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Enjoy Piktochart

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Made it easy to share presentations and digital files across a team of 20+ Marketing group.

The addition of the export to PPT was valuable for us. A crop feature for images would be beneficial.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Simple to Use - Gets the Job Done

Bewertet am 29.12.2019

Overall, Piktochart is a super easy platform to use to create good-looking infographics. Creation is intuitive, making it easy for first-timers to use Piktochart right away.

Piktochart is super easy to pick up and use. We've used the free version to make simple infographics to supplement some of the blogs we write for clients, and for those purposes, it certainly gets the job done. It's nice to have a selection of templates, and the fact that the options get refreshed from time to time is also nice. I appreciate having a selection of photos and clip art to choose from built into the platform. The best thing is really how easy it is to make a nice-looking infographic in very little time, even if you're new to the platform.

Since we only use the free version, we do find that we've often limited by templates. There are some on the paid version that look quite appealing! But, for our purposes, the free version suffices.

Antwort von Piktochart

Thanks for choosing Piktochart! We've made some changes last year - all templates are accessible by FREE and PRO users. Happy New Year! :)

Carrie
Carrie

Infographics for the Non-Graphic People

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

I wish I were a graphic designer. I see things in my head, but they never come out as I see them when I have to design them. Working for a small nonprofit, I am the brand champion, and we do not have a designer on staff. Additionally, I am good with Excel, but I still haven't mastered pivot charts, and have no intention of doing so any time soon.
Piktochart helps me visualize the data we collect and present it - something we have never done previously. When combined with visual storytelling, I am able to create an amazing piece that looks fairly well designed - that I am proud to present to donors, families, and partners.

Piktochart is east you use. I have ideas in my head, but I am unable to get them on paper, as I just do not have those skills. Piktochart makes this much easier for me.
- Good templates as jumping-off points.
- Drag and drop editors - no need for HTML
- Easy exporting options
- Pretty intuitive

I don't really have any complaints about Piktochart - especially at the price point. There may be "better" products out there, but the value prop is right on.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love it for the ease of design

Bewertet am 1.12.2018

We use Pikochart over all other presentation solutions. We never use Powerpoint anymore - it's just so boring. Well worth what we pay to have professional looking presentations for minimal effort.

Pikochart does a great job of automating a professional looking design for our presentations. We also use Prezi and Piktochart is MUCH less time consuming.

The major flaw with Piktochart is the search feature. It simply does not return results consistent with the the words used in the search... even when you use the exact name of the Pikto. If you don't have hundreds of files, it won't cause that big of an issue.

Tylan
Tylan
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

One Of The Best Products Out There

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

I love the cost of the products. I love how simple the UI and navigation is for the product.

The only thing that I dislike is that their is currently no option for unlimited uploads. I know it is something that may be in the works, once there are a few more plan options Piktochart will be a fully perfect product.

Loran
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Additional Options for Students

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

I like that Piktochart is an infographic-creating software. It gives the students something to do that is not a PowerPoint or Google Slide or Prezi presentation. It allows students to use their creativity.

What I dislike about this product is that if you are not using it after so long, they disconnect your account. I like Piktochart, but I do not use it as often as I do other products. It would be nice to be able to keep my account open to be able to view previous Piktocharts that I've used for other classes without recreating my account.

Cheikh
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Effortlessly Create Professional Designs with Piktochart

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Overall, my experience with Piktochart has been very positive. I was able to create professional-quality designs in record time thanks to its customizable templates and simple customization features. Although the image library is a bit limited, it did not affect my ability to create compelling designs for my projects.

What I appreciate most about this software is its ease of use. Piktochart offers customizable and pre-designed templates that allow for quickly creating professional-quality designs. Additionally, the features for customizing fonts, colors, and images are very simple to use and allow for creating original designs.

However, I find that the image library offered by Piktochart is a bit limited. It can sometimes be difficult to find the image that perfectly fits my needs, and I have to search for additional images on other platforms. This can take a bit more time, but it's worth it to achieve the desired result.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

Debbie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy and Effective for Videos, Infographics, Presentations and More

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

I am a big fan of the video component of the software. It's very intuitive to use and it's easy to get an editable transcript and to add subtitles. That means that I can easily repurpose the text I get into a blog post which saves me a huge amount of time.

I'm just starting to use the infographics, posters, and reports sections, and there, too, it's very intuitive and the learning curve isn't steep at all.

I'm very focused on repurposing my content and I find that Piktochart makes that process very streamlined for me.

There's not much to dislike about this software, to be honest. It does what it says it will do, and it does it well.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great for GUI Prototypes

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

I use the platform for mocking up GUI and creating marketing materials.

I use the platform for mocking up GUI and creating marketing materials.

Ease to use. Great support. A ton of templates. Easy customization.

Image selection (ex. icons) is limited. Integration with font awesome would be great for icons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen