Beautiful.ai

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases.

You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online.

It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time.

Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides.

Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Maureen
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email hello@beautiful.ai to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

Carlos
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Predatory Practices - Buyer beware

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Horrendous, terrible customer support and predatory billing practices.

Horrendous, terrible customer support and predatory billing practices.

Average at best, the platform is really no better than Google Slides or MS Pwr Pt. Nothing special about it to begin with.

I trialed Beautiful.ai to prepare a presentation for a job interview. Like many of us have experienced - the trial expired and I forgot to cancel. These guys proceeded to then charge me for a full year subscription ($150) versus enrolling me in a monthly (standard practice). This is predatory and slimy. I reached out directly to the support team and they did nothing (predictable). I'll be sure to direct everyone in my network to competitors.

Fabián
Fabián
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates.

You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beautiful.ai

Good interface, easy to use.

Hi Fabian,

Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool.

We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

John Anthony
John Anthony
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Presentations with Pride

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Whatever the topic may be, there is always a template available that is perfectly laid out to jump start the slide design process. I never find myself stuck for ideas on how to make attractive slides that hold my audience's attention. My SME always looks like it has a full-time designer on staff creating our presentations, when in fact all the hard work is being done by Beautiful.ai.

On very rare occasions I find myself wishing I could customize the lay outs a bit more. For example, sometimes I'd like to move a bit of text or image, but I can't. However, I know the software is keeping the integrity of the design of a particular template, and the end result looks personal.

Hi John Anthony,

We love hearing that your SME is able to create presentations that rival a full-time designer! Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai and share your experience.

Binigya
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Beautifying your presentations - The AI way

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

We needed a quick, web-based and a free presentation software that could make some amazing slides. And Beautiful.AI was exactly that. I'm glad we started using this software.

I love the UI and the UX of Beautiful.AI. It is really easy to create slick, professional slides in just a few steps. Beautiful.AI provides some nifty tools to make your slides really pop, in a minimalistic fashion. And to top it off, it is free to get started.

I wish there were more features, such as more animations and more layout options. I also do not like that it has reduced the features available to free users over a period of time.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for a Marketing Agency

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall a great product with an amazing ease of use piece. Very cost effective and easy to collaborate with multiple teams.

The ease of collaborating and being able to focus time on things other than making my presentation look and feel polished.

There are some functionality issues and at times the control over color schemes is limited, but ease of deployment is fantastic.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of our collaboration and team functionality! We'll share your comments on color schemes with our product team.

Marko
Marko
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fast and easy way to create visually stunning presentations.

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

Perfect tool for situations when you need to make a good looking presentation in a short period of time.

What makes this app different is the ability to save you time while enabling you to create some visually stunning presentations. A lot of predefined templates are ready and wait for you to jump in and start working on your presentation. I was truly amazed with the sheer number of free images, backgrounds and icons that you can use as assets. But the true power of this software lies in the ability to adapt: You can insert, pull, add and move around the presentation objects and the app will respond. It will auto arrange, resize, change the color of assets and even pick nice contrasts and color variations for you.

I mean, if you need a presentation, and you need it ASAP, this is the right software. It doesn’t boggle you down with twisting and strange formatting, you don’t need to worry about the assets because you have a ton to choose from.
I’m using this software for fast creating of simple but visually beautiful presentations. So, basically I know what I want and this app really delivers it. If I want to create something more complex or to embed a video into the presentation I’d use different and some more traditional applications.

This is not a con, more of a remark: This software is meant to be used for simple presentations which look good. For more complex project you should be using a different solution.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The Best Presentation Tool Ever Made

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

With the tool, everyone can create amazing presentations. Because it's using the rules of good design, it does all the graphic design decisions for you, and the results are just beautiful.

embedding videos in the presentation lacks many options like trimming videos and importing your own files.

Esther
Esther
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

You shouldn't stress about how your presentation look, honestly.

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

What I love the most about this software is how simple they have made it easy for us to only focus on content rather than how the presentation look. Oftentimes, I've found myself spending more time tweaking the design of my presentation rather than the content. Beautiful.ai is heaven sent.

Nothing really. The software really has everything to make any presentation successful. The trial really give you a taste about what they've got to offer.

Kevin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Amazing Presentations

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Beautiful AI allows you to create professional presentations that are simple and elegant. Their built-in resource of high quality pictures and icons for any subject will take your presentation to a whole new level of professionalism. Easier to use than Prezi and more professional looking than PowerPoint, Beautiful AI is hands down, the best presentation software available.

The free version is limited to 100 slides, and then you have to switch to a monthly subscription. I would like to see the software become available for a one-time fee and download.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking time to review us, and also for the pricing suggestion. Different pricing models may be something we're able to pursue in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Cyndi
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Rivals Powerpoint

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

Antwort von Beautiful.AI

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

Alexa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Truly Creates Beautiful Slides

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

Beautiful.ai integrates easily into any company's software ecosystem. It makes creating beautiful slides simple and easy.

I wish that the offline viewer allowed you to play videos. Currently, the only way to play videos from a Beautiful.ai presentation is to be connected to the internet.

Kim
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Presentation Software out there

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

There is literally no other presentation software that I have used that compares to Beautiful.AI, the formatting, the photos, the themes alone take your presentation and blow it to the next level! Especially love how you can customize each slide and make a theme that embodies your company.

Some of the navigation could be more user friendly -- for instance I'd Create an undo/delete slide button within the main page instead of having to find it through adding a slide, same for copying a slide over to another presentation.

Hi Kim,

Wow, we're glad to hear you consider us in a league of our own! Thanks for sharing the love.

We'll pass along your comment about better surfacing the undo/delete slide button functionality with our product team.

Zhixiu
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Powerful Presentation Software

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

My boss loves my presentation by Beautiful.AI. It's much more easy and stylish than PowerPoint.

Easy to use, great design, plenty of templates. Little dumb in sheet function. (not support automatic calculation and import from Spreadsheet)

Not very flexible in formatting and sizing.

Hi Zhixiu,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Great to hear you've opted to switch to Beautiful.ai, and glad to know it's helping with presentations you share to your boss.

If you'd like to be notified of updates to our table slides and functions, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can add you to the notification list.

David
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Outstanding

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Beautiful.AI perfectly reimagines and delivers on compelling visual presentations. My team and customers love the result.

The learning curve was not too steep, but as a lifelong PowerPoint user there were some hurdles to overcome. Thankfully, the Beautiful.AI team continuously improves the UI to make it more intuitive.

Hi David,
It's great to hear your customers and team love the presentations you build in Beautiful.ai! Thanks for sharing.

It sounds like you're already aware of the updates we've been making in the last year, but in case you ever want to learn more about our latest releases they are listed here: https://www.beautiful.ai/product-updates

• Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Predatory Trial Policies

Bewertet am 25.2.2024

Poor. My request for a prorated refund was entirely reasonable; the policy isn’t.

As an independent contractor I was looking for help with creating a branded slide template and in particular some design help for a specific comparison slide. The tool didn’t meet my expectations for this use case.

The trial policies are predatory. The solution didn’t fit my purpose but the trial ended and a 1 year license was charged. The company refused to refund a pro-rated amount because the policy only provides a refund with 24 hours of the charge. The email with the charge doesn’t restate the fine print. I also asked for my card info to be deleted (I can’t remove it from the user interface in my own) and received no reply. These are terrible practices for a tool I evaluated and received no value from and expect to never need to log in again. I can accept my mistake for the missed cancellation, but I think a prorated refund is entirely reasonable and the company should have worked with me.

Joani
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Beauty of Beautiful.AI

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

I typically use MicroSoft PowerPoint to create presentations, but after being introduced to Beautiful.AI and the ease of creating amazing presentations, I was hooked.

The thing I like most about Beautiful.AI is the ease in creating a presentation. It's almost effortless, seamless, and the end result is amazing.

I'm always amazed with my finished product, so there is nothing I like least about the software.

Gordon
Gordon

My views after 3 months of using this product

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

I came across this software through a colleague and thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful! The obvious comparison is to Powerpoint, but that's not really fair... Powerpoint goes back many years, and with that come problems of getting stuck in a rut.

Beautiful.ai starts everything with a fresh idea in mind - great slides for the 21st century. Everything is clean, easy to use, edit and present. You can quickly change colour schemes, layouts etc, but what it does best is to make you concentrate on what you want to do, and it works out the design for you, so if you're a little 'design blind' it's not possible to make a mess of things.

Hat's off to them in achieving this.

Extremely clean
Fast setup
easy use for great design
built for the 21st century

Not a lot! Sometimes you can get stuck trying to make the software do something different to what it wants to achieve, but that's hardly a problem.

Cory
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One of the best presentation tools available

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

Overall, my experience has been very positive. It's my favorite presentation tool to use. I love the sharing and collaborating abilities and smoothness to its transitions between slides. It's hard to match this tool.

I've been using powerpoint for a very long time, but then I came across Beautiful.Ai and I haven't looked back. Beautiful.Ai is very intuitive and easy to use. The end result always looks stunning.

It does have some limitations to the layout. It's not always an easy drag-and-drop tool, there's some maneuvering that usually needs to be done to get it to look right. This is the biggest issue of the tool.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent presentation platform

Bewertet am 10.5.2020

Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Beautiful.ai is an excellent presentation platform. Templates are easy to modify. Presentations look professional even for the amateur.

Beautiful.ai is a bit challenging to edit certain slides in template form. With a little maneuvering it works well.

Olga
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It's a great tool for creating impactful presentations fast and saving tons of money on...

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Image library is sizeable and easily searcheable, layouts are useful, colour themes

No undo button, copy-paste from other applications is hard (can't import and edit a ppt slide)

Hi Olga,

Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! We love hearing that the Design Ai is saving you money and time.

We'll pass along your note about importing and editing slides from other applications to our product team. Feedback like this helps us understand how the tool can better serve our customers, so thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

P.S. While we do not have an undo button, most changes can be undone using Ctrl+Z (PC) or Cmd+Z (Mac). Hopefully this helps!

John
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Keeps me in my lane

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

Presentations have been so stagnant for so long. Everyone had high hopes for Presi, but alas it was too hard to use. I like how beautiful has focused on that usability first.

Perfect for staying on theme throughout the entire presentation
Avoid analysis paralysis

Felt rigid at first, and still can't seem to find how I work with diagrams

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing your experience and overall appreciation of our usability!

We'd like to learn more about your experience with diagrams. Could you reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can connect with you on this?

Johnnie
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Decent but has it's issues

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

While the presentations that I am able to put together look phenomenal, the amount of effort to make them far exceeds the benefits. Its easier and quicker to just use PowerPoint.

The presentations are honestly beautiful when they are able to come together.

It is very difficult to work with. I have yet to be able to import my own photos to use in the templates and there are times were I want to use my personal ones and not the stock photos. The headache it gives me makes me not willing to suggest this to others. Additionally, stock photos and logos may not load so you are not able to use them and you are not really able to center them in a way you may want.

Hi Johnnie,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. It sounds like there may be something blocking your ability to import an image. Could you reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can assist you with this?

Beautiful Presentations With Click of A button

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

The pre-made templates make it a breeze to look professional. I love the infographics which style up a dull presentation.

Sometimes it can be difficult tweaking the templates. Example: I'll like 95% of the template and I'd like to add an image...sometimes it can mess it up a lot.