TimeSolv Legal Billing Erfahrungen

Tracey
Tracey

From Clio to Timesolv

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

It was a smooth transition from Clio to Timesolv. Customer support is really great.

Easy to load, easy to use and easy for Staff to get used to and use immediately

Not much. I simply like it. Timesolv has been easy to talk to and helpful in everyway.

Neos

Ease. Clio was complicated

Zuvor genutzte Software

Joy

Worth the change

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Warum TimeSolv Legal Billing gewählt wurde

Our old program was outdated and so difficult to navigate. The simplicity and intuitiveness of TimeSolv is what really sold us.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

It was more cost-effective and fit our needs better. We already have document management software, so we really just needed billing functions, so TimeSolv was a better solution.
Ken
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just a User

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

As a user, none. That is a management Q.

As a user, none. That is a management Q.

I like the 'timer' integrated app in Outlook and in Timesolv. Very useful. Ability to import 'Other Charges' from Excel is also very useful.

Account number, it doesn't use them and nor will assign them. However, there is a workaround, but it is outside of TimeSolv.

VALERIE

Easy and Very Functional

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

I've used some of the bigger name time entry systems in the past and when we decided to move to a smaller boutique firm, the money for those bigger time entry systems just was not there. We tested a few, but the one that has been the best has been TimeSolv. From a timekeeper standpoint, I am glad we have switched to TimeSolv. The cost per user is great and it works well with our small firm.

We love that we can see the number of hours billed each day in the month, editing and adding information is easy and adding disbursements is as well. The search features and most other items are easy.

Some of the information in our timekeeping isn't automatically added into our bills (which need to be). However, working with customer service to get those items added in has been a breeze.

Mark

Best Legal Billing Software We Have Used

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Overall we are very happy with the software. When we have had any issues, the support department has been very responsive and easy to work with.

The interfaces for time and expense entries are very easy to use. Being able to access the software from anywhere makes it very attractive when we are traveling out of the area for legal matters.

It would be nice to have a greater ability to modify the invoice templates.

Tammy

Awesome program

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

From the initial transition to current use, I have been extremely happy with TimeSolv.

TimeSolv is very user friendly. After using another legal billing software program (also had "Time" in its name) that was very user UNfriendly and constantly froze and had a long list of other issues, converting to TimeSolv was a dream. The customer support is also amazing.

That there is a difference between statements and invoices, and that all clients with balances do not automatically print (if they have not incurred new charges during the billing period at hand).

Cleo Integration Cloud

Warum TimeSolv Legal Billing gewählt wurde

Timeslips was horrible. Not user friendly at all and had numerous issues with software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

It was priced more fairly while still providing all the desired features.
Deana

All-Purpose Tracking

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

It's been fantastic. Everything is easy to use and very intuitive

It's been fantastic. Everything is easy to use and very intuitive

the ability for any time keeper to ensure all time is correctly captured - and easily integrate with other systems - and invoiced is incredibly easy in TimeSolv. Clients like the clean & clear invoicing, ability to pay online, and the interface with their system(s).

Occasionally I have to hunt for an answer or tutorial via the Q&A/Help section

Amicus Attorney , QuickBooks Online Advanced und Tabs3

Warum TimeSolv Legal Billing gewählt wurde

needed a better, less expensive system

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

ease of use, user & customer interface, and cost
Barbara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing improvement in our legal billing practices with TimeSolv!

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

TimeSolv Billing is so easy to use. Billing is quicker and easier and thus saves time and money! We are very very happy with TimeSolve Billing.

We used another time keeping software for 17 years. TimeSolv is so easy to learn and us for time and expense tracking and billing. Each user has access to client information so that they can answer questions and make sure that time and expenses are tracked daily and accurately and that the firm is paid on time. It's just a breeze to learn and use. And the "chat" feature is responsive and helpful and has guided us each stpe of the way.

We also use TimeSolvPay. We like the feature and it's really quite fine. I wish that clients automatically received an email receipt when they pay online (you have to manually send one) and I wish there was a way to save the client's card details for ease of future payments.

Warum TimeSolv Legal Billing gewählt wurde

We found Timeslips increasing clunky and time-consuming and not user friendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

It was much more precisely what we needed and better priced.
Ari

TimeSolv is Outstanding

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

I was using a 2001 version of Timeslips and decided it was time for an update. I researched several companies and TimeSolve seemed the best fit for my needs and the most reasonable price. I was assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my account rep and she has been OUTSTANDING! She did an initial 90-minute Zoom call to explain the program. TimeSolve then imported my Timeslips database and I was up and running. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has timely and professionally answered my many questions and even agreed to do a Zoom call on a Sunday as that was the last day of May and when I needed to send out my bills. I cannot say enough good things about TimeSolv. The program is intuitive, easy to use and exceeds all my needs and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful, professional, responsive and a true pleasure to work with the entire time. I can now enter my time and do billing anywhere I have a computer with internet access and am not tied to the office anymore. I wish I had switched to TimeSolve years ago.

Nothing. It is a really well conceived and thought out program.

Nancy
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use software for consulting invoicing

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

TimeSolv was the answer for our consulting business. Easy to capture billable hours and expenses and easy to invoice customers.

The invoicing features are very easy to use. What used to take me hours to prepare / process invoices, now takes me about a 1/4 of the time.The features for recording billable hours and expenses is very easy to use.

If the product was a little easier to integrate with other systems, that would be nice.

Alessandra
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product, even better costumer service

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

Its very easy to use, very functional and well trained assistance

The software as is really is functional and in my opinion doesn't need any improvement

QuickBooks Online

Warum TimeSolv Legal Billing gewählt wurde

Very expensive and hard to reach a costumer service

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

It looked easy and I had a chance to use for a all month and practice with it before buying it
Timothy

Great Product, Better than great support

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Once can compare features, price, etc., and as a former IT professional, I get that you will, but what is at least as important is follow-through and support from the vendor. These guys rock it. They assign someone to you, who takes ownership of helping you and your staff. They actually make changes to the system based on customer feedback, and then tell you when they implemented what you were looking for. The strength of any software product is ultimately dependent on the support behind it, and this is top notch

It does just about whatever you want it to do, billings wise.

Integration with quickbooks could be easier. Not the most intuitive interface.

Amy

Switching to TimeSolv was Timely

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

We switched to TimeSolv at the beginning of the year and have been so happy with it. Our prior timekeeping program was not cloud based, so the switch saved us during the Pandemic shutdown when working offsite.

TimeSolv is very simple when it comes to keeping time and billing. And Technical Support is great!

Only the first page of the Invoices have the client name and/or Invoice #. I dropped the print offs and all the Invoices commingled and it took a while to separate and put the additional pages all attached to the correct Invoice.

Brandon
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Don't waste your time!

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

This company is not competent enough to handle our business. They want a bunch personal information from you but when pinned down on why, they have no idea. Just a bunch of drones checking off on a box. When you ask them for a copy of their data protection privacy policies, they clearly have no idea what that is or refuse to provide it. Most likely they are selling your private information to the lowest bidder. When you confront them about, very hostile. I am so glad we caught on to this nightmare before we really started working with them.

I don't! Please don't waste your time. Very unlikely you will get past the setup process.

The company's support and ability to completely waste our time.

Norma

NGG Review

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Easy to add new users and it's cloud based.

Running reports not as complete as it should be for legal services industry. Software glitches affect invoices, fee deposits, etc. This needs to be reviewed and perfected.

Colleen

TimeSolv gets it done

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Compared to other systems that I have used, TimeSolv is head and shoulders above the rest at this time.

The ease of creating new clients and matters is very beneficial. If work has been started on a new client and the matter is not yet opened, we have the option of using a generic matter until the new client is added and the matter is active.

There are some necessary steps that are counter-intuitive and therefore, mistakes happen when creating new client matters.Also, it would be great if the system could track the close of the last billing cycle. We close billing at odd times toward month-end, and it is difficult to remember where the new billing cycle begins.

Ben

Review of Timesolve after 3 1/2 years

Bewertet am 28.6.2023

Great replacement for Timeslips, just when I needed it the most (at beginning of Covid)!

Simpler and more intuitive than Timslips, which it replaced. Great customer support. Build as a cloud solution, which Timeslips wasn't.

I would like some more flexibility with the layouts and task assignments

AbacusLaw

Warum TimeSolv Legal Billing gewählt wurde

Timeslips was obsolete and not set up for internet practice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

Dedicated time program, better product
Stephanie

TimeSolv Review

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Billing with this program is easy. I like the mass billing, but I don't use it much as I still have to change the files before I submit to insurance companies to comply with their billing standards.

This product was easy to setup, customer service is great as well. Producing invoices was easy which made the switch seamless.

I would like to see more form document choices. I came from using Amicus and the choices of codes I had to create form documents was great. I can't create many form documents with the choices I have. I feel that would give this product more marketability. Less time spent on a document that is going to get a write down once submitted to the insurance company for help many attorneys and their staff.

Myrna

TimeSolv saves time!

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Overall, TimeSolv has saved a lot of time in tracking billable hours, tracking productivity, tracking expenses, and creating and sending invoices. It also captures a lot of billable hours that were not accounted for before using TimeSolv.

I like TimeSolv's competitive pricing, ease of use, simple and intuitive interface, and helpful online guides compared to other programs. I also like that TimeSolv offers a lot of online training & support, and has a phone app. They also have a 30-day trial so that users are given sufficient time to try out the software versus competitors who only have a 7-day trial. If you need extra time, contact customer support and they can give you an extra week if you're unsure or stuck between two potential products.

I wish there were more customization options for the appearance of the invoice, such as the font type, font size, and the ability to move sections around on the invoice. I would also like to see an invoice template for a simple flat fee arrangement, instead of the complicated procedure they have now.

Erika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeSolv is all you need!

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

I love TimeSolv! I have used many other Time Entry/Billing platforms, but this is by far the most user friendly.

It is convenient and I can manipulate my client invoices to fit their individual needs. I love the time entry timer toggle - so compact on my desktop instead of leaving a webpage open to bog down my system!

I wish there was a darker variance in color, to indicate which entry you are clicking on in Invoices.

Eden
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Works for me!

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Entering and tracking time is straightforward, and can be done from any device with a browser. The invoices are customizable, so I can get them to look the way I want them to. After a little initial learning curve, the software has been easy to use, and customer support has been great whenever I've needed assistance figuring something out. Billing goes so much faster for me now that I use TimeSolv, because the program does what I need it to from start to finish.

Some online reviews I've read complain that the interface isn't "sexy," but I don't really have any problem with it.

FreshBooks und Zoho Invoice
Brian

Better than PCLaw

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Solid overall. Easy and quick to use.

Solid overall. Easy and quick to use.

Simple, streamlined look makes it easy to enter time. There isn't a ton of extraneous info filling the page like there often is in other billing software. Easy to edit old time entries. From a user perspective, it's definitely more intuitive than PCLaw.

When clicking an older date to review entries, the loading times are a bit longer than I'd like.

Also, the "Start Timer" tool is a little finicky, and I often think I've turned it on when I actually haven't. I don't usually save an entry/draft the description until I'm done working on the corresponding assignment, but even though I've checked the "Start Timer" box it does not register until I've saved the entry. It would be great if the "Start Timer" tool worked immediately so that, once I've finished an assignment and save the entry, the time registers (rather than having to create the entry, check start timer box, save, and then edit the entry to add my description later).

Jeffrey

Legal Billing program

Bewertet am 25.8.2023

My overall experience has been excellent. It is the best billing program I have used.

The time entries and expense entries are very easy to use. Generating invoices are also easy and very flexible. These critical functions are easy to use.

There are times that the answer to a question or problem are not easy to find. It is more difficult to eliminate a matter or client than it should be.

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & helpful support

Bewertet am 27.9.2018

It is a really easy software to use. Training new users for our law firm has gone quickly because the software is not hard for beginners to figure out and is very intuitive. I also love that you can enter time from the application which makes it easy to record time when I am away for a meeting or traveling for a client. Any time I have had a question or needed further explanation on how to do something the Timesolv support staff has been very quick to respond and take care of the issue. I have used this software for nearly six years and don't plan on changing.

The only part of the software that was a little harder to figure out was the conflict and related party piece of the software.

Kenneth

Switched from Quickbooks to TimeSolv

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

We were using Quickbooks online to track time before be subscribed to TimeSolv. TimeSolv makes the process so much easier to track time and generate invoices. Reporting features are good too. Our firm is very satisfied with TimeSolv.

Ease of use, great reporting features and generating invoices is a breeze.

I don't think there are any features I'm not enjoying. Sometimes it takes time to enter all new client information