AWeber

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Top email marketing tool

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Angelica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Streamlining Email Campaigns: Maximizing Efficiency with AWeber

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

I used AWeber to manage email updates and communications with stakeholders, such as researchers, collaborators, and industry partners, during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. Building professional connections, exchanging research discoveries, and successfully disseminating information all benefited from the software. AWeber's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails quick and easy while maintaining brand consistency. The automated features improved communication efficiency by enabling customized messages and guaranteeing prompt follow-ups. We could monitor engagement levels and modify our email campaigns as needed thanks to AWeber's dependable deliverability and analytics. AWeber was essential in establishing departmental collaborations and supporting our study.

AWeber provides businesses with a strong email marketing solution that enables them to engage their audiences and get results. Without any coding experience, you can easily design professional-looking email campaigns using its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. With the help of AWeber's automation features, businesses can communicate with customers in a targeted and personalized way, nurturing leads and forging lasting relationships. The program offers in-depth analytics and reporting that provide insightful data on subscriber behavior and campaign performance. The wide template collection and customisable sign-up forms offered by AWeber further improve lead generation and brand consistency. AWeber is a dependable option for companies of all sizes looking to maximize their email marketing efforts because to its exceptional customer support and consistent deliverability.

AWeber has many advantages, but there are also certain things to take into account. When compared to some contemporary email marketing platforms, the software's user interface could feel a little archaic. Although it offers the most fundamental automation features, more complex workflows could call for extra integrations or workarounds. AWeber's price model, which is based on the amount of subscribers, could be difficult for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. The template customization choices may not offer as much freedom as other rivals, but being enough for the majority of needs. Despite these drawbacks, AWeber is a good option for email marketing needs thanks to its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer support.

Ben
Ben
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

From Hero to Zero

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

It's a shame Aweber fell from our grace so monumentally. I'd been a loyal customer for several years, but when things went wrong they did so so disastrously and caused real damage to our business. When you're emailing thousands of people, technical glitches are not OK, especially if they can't be explained.

Ironically, it's only been moving to another provider that has really served to highlight how dated Aweber is.

AWeber was my first email marketing system and I was happy with it for several years. It's fairly easy to use despite having a rather clunky and old-fashioned interface. Email deliverability is reasonably good and the support team responds quickly. It's also staffed with people and not bots.

Sadly, Aweber completely destroyed an email campaign and lost me money. I had set up a sequence of emails and twice been on to support so they could confirm it was done correctly. When the time came, the emails went out in the wrong order, annoying customers I'd spent years building up and making our company look very unprofessional. Despite personal phone calls and apologies, Aweber seemed to lose interest and have yet to explain what happened.

Patty
Patty
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Aweber is a go-to email marketing platform

Bewertet am 7.4.2024

Love the platform. It’s the only one I will use.

Love the platform. It’s the only one I will use.

Easy to get started and use. Support Staff is the best. Constantly upgrading and making the platform better. Have weekly training and informative emails featuring tips and tricks. Includes simple e-commerce functionality for landing pages.

Can’t think of any. This is an awesome platform.

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mass Emails made easy, especially if you do Campaigns

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

I found it a little bit of a learning curve, because it is powerful and has a lot of html graphical ability which is pretty and designer friendly like if I was a web designer, which I am not. The greatest equalizer there is the award winning easily accessible tech support. Their customer service is hospitality devine!

The ability to use multiple lists, OR the same list with segments.

I would love to be able to sort alphabetically inside AWeber my lists, to match with other databases to ensure that I have not missed someone. You have to export to excel for that feature or functionality. One other element threw me, it's case sensitive in other words if you search KATHY you will not find Kathy.

Salesforce Service Cloud und Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

The campaign strength variety of options and overall support awards.
Carma
Carma
  • Branche: E-Learning

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Aweber: One of the most beginner friendly email marketing tools

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Honestly I loved email campaign management system the most

For me it would be mobile optimization because for me it needs more work

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

The feature caught my eyes more and more value
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

Fastastic product

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Turn email management into robust lead to sale concersion

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Very good

Very good

This software helps us be sure we don’t keep sending invitation and sale email content to prospects who are now customers. Awebber gave us automation where we were needing to keep a physical eye on email lists. And cross reference information.

It’s not as easy to create content in as a long time competitor- and there is a customer service element that the same company excels in. However. The other things Awebber offers us are worth it.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Switch is not completely true. We really use both but for different things now.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

The ability to convert prospects to customers
Matthew
Matthew
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Aweber

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

The drag and drop email builder made it easy and faster to create them. Aweber was easy to use for the most part. There were some instances where it seemed like unnecessary steps were added to the process. Integration with my company was smooth also.

The least liked part of the entire thing is the fact that you cant have a free account and have your verification turned off for new subs.

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

I was told Aweber had better email delivery stats
Jean
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Price and deliverability
Alicia
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

No Code Automation To Evolve Your Business

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

I was able to use the free trial to test out this platform to see if it would work for me. It also offers shared workspaces so it was easy to collaborate with the team and troubleshoot.

I love Aweber's ability to manage emails, the customer support is incredible, and the drag-and-drop builder. The fact there is no code automation was a huge plus for me.

Unfortunately, you do need to pay to make use of the features, the free version is not enough. I find it a bit pricey compared to other alternatives available.

Gmail und Google Workspace
Joshua
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for daily emails at a great price!

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

AWeber is the budget-friendly solution to marketing emails! You don't have to spend a lot to get big results.

We send a daily email newsletter to several hundred people on a managed list, and AWeber allows us to do this scheduled in advance a month or so out, creat professional emails, and not break the bank doing so.

Occasionally the social media cross-post of our daily campaign has ended up with an AWeber logo instead of our own custom branding. Aweber has worked with us to resolve their issue on that, but for a few days it looked less than desirable. For the money we saved, we are okay with that.

Constant Contact und Zoho Mail

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Cost for the size of our list was less

Zuvor genutzte Software

Cost
Linden
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Where any email marketing should start.

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Overall it’s been a positive experience with Aweber. Enjoy using this to create email newsletters and campaigns.

It’s simple to use. With a few clicks, you can start collecting emails to your email list, and start creating your news letter as well.

The email editor is as simple or complex as you want to make it. It’s easy to integrate with whatever word processor you write your copy on, or even as a native word processor.

I love how easy it is to see what your stats are on sent emails. It allows you to drill down on what works best in your headlines, email body, and if the links you send are getting click throughs.

I also like how very few emails get bounced from the receiver. Aweber is a trusted email newsletter source, so gmail and even hotmail won’t mark it as spam often.

The biggest problem I find has to do with the lead pages. The lead pages on Aweber aren’t great, and they don’t always work fantastic putting them into a Wordpress blog.

Then trying to integrate Aweber with lead pages was a problem for myself. I had to consult friends to discover how to do it properly.

If the lead pages function was improved, and integrating with lead pages, it would immediately improve the experience and product.

Hemal

My Favorite Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

AWeber has significantly contributed to the growth of my business through Email Marketing. I am using many platforms but AWeber is super easy to set up and use. The features are awesome especially integrations, marketing automation, email sequences and Landing pages.

Nothing to say so far. Everything is perfect

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Mailchimp was more complicated and slow.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Munema

Email marketing made simple

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

The platform overall ease of use is what I consider Aweber's. Setting up campaigns and creating visually-appealing emails has been a breeze, thanks to its intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality. Plus, the templates library makes the whole email or email campaign process so much faster – and I love that!

On the one hand, simplicity and ease of use are key. On the other hand, however, Aweber's simplicity also represents a limit if you'd like to do more advanced stuff. This means that, at some point, you may "outgrow" the platform because you may need a more robust set of features.

Haresh
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients

Bewertet am 23.11.2019

My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

• Branche: Einzelhandel

You can do better

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

Good for beginners, but honestly, if you are going to learn email marketing, you might as well learn how to use something else.

Best in Class Customer Service. I don't think you will find any other email tool with better customer support. Customer support is far better than other email marketing tools. They are quick to reply & very knowledgable (Live Chat & Phone)

Aweber is sort of a dinosaur. They've been around for a while. But they just aren't as advanced as the newer email marketing tools out there.
They keep adding new features (like landing page builder, but they are completely ignoring the fact that their ecom features & deep integrations are basically non-existent.
Aweber is fine for a simple weekly newsletter, but when it comes to deep integrations with ecom they are stuck in the past (such as syncing with Shopify and allowing triggers based on the customer journey).

Justin
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective email marketing tool

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Very good. We have kept this service for a number of years because of their support and functionality. Every software has its issues but if their support team are quick and effective it makes it a great software.

I like how you can easily put together a broadcast email here.

Their support team are fantastic.

I think that it can be a little easier to turn off double opt-in for subscribers.

Brevo

The reviews.
Kreasan
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Aweber is a game changer email campaigns tool. Easy to use.

Bewertet am 30.12.2023

By the best. Aweber takes the lead in streamlining email campaigns. Automation is achievable and it quite relatable.

I want to start by passing my gratitude to the customer service team for their support all along. They have made integration especially during the initial set-up easy and fun. Well organized dashboard making customization and navigation quite easy. On the performance, for the period I have used Aweber, everything has worked well and for the few tough times, the customer service team has always been present to assist. Reliability is at top notch and accuracy of results is quite dependable. I highly recommend Aweber.

Cool. I have not experienced much negativity with Aweber. It's difficulties are easy to fix.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Aweber

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Aweber is without a doubt one of the best email marketing tools.It is complete and easy to use.Ideal for creating email campaigns and landing pages.

Aweber suits me to run my online business efficiently.

Simon
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good beginner option for email marketing

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

Generally AWeber is a good solid piece of software and was ideal for the first stages of email marketing. I had no problems with it at all .Once you start getting more than 500 subscribers you have to make a decision on the features you need and pricing bands for other companies. AWeber is still very competitive at under $20/month, but other competitors have superior features.

Price (free for first 500 subscribers), subscriber tagging, Wordpress plugin, landing pages and forms, Google Analytics

At the time, the pricing for more than 500 subscribers didn't work for me so I switched products to ConvertKit

Pricing and features
Jacob
Jacob
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Really bad platform

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

I did not get many benefits and had a bad experience overall - i no longer care this happened months ago I am over it but since I am writing a review on software i have used, I would advise all honestly to stay away as my story seems far from unique and had other bad experiences which i don't have time to list - MailChimp is a pretty good alternative if you are checking out ESPs

It is relatively easy to use its not hard to figure out for most beginners and has basic templates and campaigns which should

Stay away! Their RSS campaign did not send out for a while and then on its own sent out 6 emails at once really pissing off our readers they offered us a discount of 30% if we signed a two year contract after I said it was an inexcusable mistake which cost me hundreds of dollars in unsubscribes and possibly thousands and pissed off my entire email list. 30% off their inflated high price which they had just boosted was not worth it - i have heard many experts and users tell me of Aweber nightmare stories since my experience. I would recommend mailchimp as an option for basic users, i would advice all to stay away from Aweber

Kehinde

My experience with Aweber

Bewertet am 22.12.2017

For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.

The singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place.

Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time.

Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.

Actually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included.
Aside that, every other things are just perfect.

Michelle
Michelle
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Not Great for Small Business

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

Antwort von AWeber

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO