AWeber

Barry
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Came back to Aweber

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

I was an Aweber customer for several years and left to try other competitors. Even though some competitors were a little less monthly cost, they probably cost me more in the long run because of the time wasted in frustration. Aweber works seamlessly with my OptimizePress Smart theme. I enjoy the peace of mind again.

I love the ease of integration with other platforms. I used Aweber for several years and left to try other low-priced autoresponder services. I learned my lesson. I came back to Aweber recently. They are the best.

I have no negatives to list. It's the easiest, most intuitive service I have used.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

I felt Aweber was easier to use and very affordable.
Suzanne
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Old faithful

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

It's been both a positive and negative experience. I'm still not sure I will stay with them longterm.

Aweber has stood the test of time. It is easy to get set up and get going. I like that it is stable, and it is always encouraging to me when I see that very successful people whose emails I let into my inbox are using Aweber.

Their customer service was very helpful to me when I was getting my account set up and had questions on a few things.

I do not care for their boring confirmation messages, and the fact that if I want something that is different, I have to get approval from them before I can use it.

I also saw a huge flaw when I participated in a promotional event with several others who also use Aweber. Apparently, when somone signs up for several email lists that are all hosted on Aweber, in a short space of time, Aweber sees that behavior as "spammy" and automatically unsubscribes that person from all the lists he/she subscribed to.

Their argument is that it protects Aweber customers and it protects their system overall. The problem is that it is unsubscribing people who actually want to receive these emails and if you are delivering a product by email, or even giiving information by email on how the new subscriber can receive that product, then the subscriber will never get that email.

When I contacted Aweber about this twice, the support staff was very blasé about this. One support staff member was good enough to remove the block and resubscribe the persons who had been removed so they subscriber could get the emails. Another refused to do so, and said that the subscriber would have to contact them to remove the block. How many people are actually going to take this extra step to receive emails???

Ben
Ben
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

From Hero to Zero

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

It's a shame Aweber fell from our grace so monumentally. I'd been a loyal customer for several years, but when things went wrong they did so so disastrously and caused real damage to our business. When you're emailing thousands of people, technical glitches are not OK, especially if they can't be explained.

Ironically, it's only been moving to another provider that has really served to highlight how dated Aweber is.

AWeber was my first email marketing system and I was happy with it for several years. It's fairly easy to use despite having a rather clunky and old-fashioned interface. Email deliverability is reasonably good and the support team responds quickly. It's also staffed with people and not bots.

Sadly, Aweber completely destroyed an email campaign and lost me money. I had set up a sequence of emails and twice been on to support so they could confirm it was done correctly. When the time came, the emails went out in the wrong order, annoying customers I'd spent years building up and making our company look very unprofessional. Despite personal phone calls and apologies, Aweber seemed to lose interest and have yet to explain what happened.

Dominic

Aweber Review

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

I love that we can have automation when someone opts in to an offer we can have a series of emails to send out to them on a consistent basis. Also is great to send out a blast periodically to all clients/patients at once to keep them informed of announcements or offers.

It's relatively easy to use and also integrates with most other platforms that I use. It's well known and has been around for many years. It's one of the simplest email marketing software that I have used so far. I like the fact that they are continuously improving the product.
I like the drag and drop builder. Easy breezy!

There is nothing that I don't like. It is a great product.

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

I felt like Aweber offered more options and integrated with more platforms. Also, at the time, they didn't have double opt in feature.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

Reasonably priced and most popular.
Djordje
Djordje
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Top email marketing tool

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Carma
Carma
  • Branche: E-Learning

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Aweber: One of the most beginner friendly email marketing tools

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Honestly I loved email campaign management system the most

For me it would be mobile optimization because for me it needs more work

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

The feature caught my eyes more and more value
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

Fastastic product

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

Kira
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Functional but could be improved

Bewertet am 3.7.2022

Aweber helped us with marketing and contact management while we used it. It is a good email marketing tool.
We did benefit from the features it has like customizable fields. Ultimately we switched because we found a product with a similar price that had more features and better quality.

Aweber is a well known product and most people know how to use it, it was easy for our teak to use.
I loved all the customization and specific options or controls.
You can set who will receive emails and when they are sent with more precision than other products.

Aside from the pros mentioned above, Aweber is just lacking in features and quality. The price is similar to other products but you're actually getting less. I don't feel very secure with Aweber.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Turn email management into robust lead to sale concersion

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Very good

Very good

This software helps us be sure we don’t keep sending invitation and sale email content to prospects who are now customers. Awebber gave us automation where we were needing to keep a physical eye on email lists. And cross reference information.

It’s not as easy to create content in as a long time competitor- and there is a customer service element that the same company excels in. However. The other things Awebber offers us are worth it.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Switch is not completely true. We really use both but for different things now.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

The ability to convert prospects to customers
Jason
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Way better than MailChimp.

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

I switched to AWeber from MailChimp after learning about how bad MailChimp does with keeping our emails out of the Spam folder. I reached out to AWeber’s customer support multiple times and I can vouch for how AMAZING they all were.

Customer service is AMAZING when you need them. I can’t stress that enough. Once you learn your way around AWeber, it’s not too difficult to start creating campaigns and sending mass emails out. I love being able to have multiple list for different products and services. The A/B split testing is a really nice feature as well. They also help you connect your website domain host to help you stay out of the spam folder.

There is a bit of a learning curve to it. Setting up your host domain to prevent emails from landing in the spam folder is not an easy thing to setup but that’s a complicated process for ANY email marketing software.

Jean
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Price and deliverability
Joshua
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for daily emails at a great price!

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

AWeber is the budget-friendly solution to marketing emails! You don't have to spend a lot to get big results.

We send a daily email newsletter to several hundred people on a managed list, and AWeber allows us to do this scheduled in advance a month or so out, creat professional emails, and not break the bank doing so.

Occasionally the social media cross-post of our daily campaign has ended up with an AWeber logo instead of our own custom branding. Aweber has worked with us to resolve their issue on that, but for a few days it looked less than desirable. For the money we saved, we are okay with that.

Constant Contact und Zoho Mail

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Cost for the size of our list was less

Cost
Linden
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Where any email marketing should start.

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Overall it’s been a positive experience with Aweber. Enjoy using this to create email newsletters and campaigns.

It’s simple to use. With a few clicks, you can start collecting emails to your email list, and start creating your news letter as well.

The email editor is as simple or complex as you want to make it. It’s easy to integrate with whatever word processor you write your copy on, or even as a native word processor.

I love how easy it is to see what your stats are on sent emails. It allows you to drill down on what works best in your headlines, email body, and if the links you send are getting click throughs.

I also like how very few emails get bounced from the receiver. Aweber is a trusted email newsletter source, so gmail and even hotmail won’t mark it as spam often.

The biggest problem I find has to do with the lead pages. The lead pages on Aweber aren’t great, and they don’t always work fantastic putting them into a Wordpress blog.

Then trying to integrate Aweber with lead pages was a problem for myself. I had to consult friends to discover how to do it properly.

If the lead pages function was improved, and integrating with lead pages, it would immediately improve the experience and product.

Hemal

My Favorite Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

AWeber has significantly contributed to the growth of my business through Email Marketing. I am using many platforms but AWeber is super easy to set up and use. The features are awesome especially integrations, marketing automation, email sequences and Landing pages.

Nothing to say so far. Everything is perfect

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Mailchimp was more complicated and slow.

Haresh
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients

Bewertet am 23.11.2019

My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

Jorden

My email server of choice!

Bewertet am 30.6.2018

I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

Antwort von AWeber

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know!

Brandon O.

Justin
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective email marketing tool

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Very good. We have kept this service for a number of years because of their support and functionality. Every software has its issues but if their support team are quick and effective it makes it a great software.

I like how you can easily put together a broadcast email here.

Their support team are fantastic.

I think that it can be a little easier to turn off double opt-in for subscribers.

Brevo

The reviews.
Daniele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the most famous Email marketing software

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

- Very easy to use and implement
- In minutes you can upload your list and send a broadcast
- Very easy to create followup/automation

- I don't like they charge many times the same lead because is in the different lists
- Marketing Automation with limit, not so complete as others

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Satisfied with AWeber's Services!

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

AWeber is an excellent email marketing service that is user-friendly and efficient. Its drag-and-drop email editor makes creating visually appealing emails effortless, while its wide range of features such as autoresponders, RSS-to-email, and email list segmentation, make it extremely convenient to use. Furthermore, its customer service team is knowledgeable and always willing to provide assistance when needed.

The biggest downside to using AWeber is the cost. While the features are great and the customer support is reliable, it can be expensive for a small business or individual.

Jacob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

AWeber is the secret that we experts use.

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

This software has doubled my results since I started using it.It is the greatest hack for pioneers who wants to grow their own companies fast.

It has excellent dashboard and tools which are used to provide technical help to us as the users.Its low predictability structure and the high delivery rates have brought a great impact in my company.

AWebers' customer service is always active and ready to help us.i am a happy user.

Olga Liliana
Olga Liliana
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Revisión de Aweber

Bewertet am 16.1.2022

Pros

I just like the capability to look the stats on my campaigns and subscribers. They are compatible with most different softwares accessible. The cellphone app is pretty on hand, too. Their customer support is the first-rate I've discovered for an access stage plan for an e-mail autoresponder. Well, no longer the unfastened model, I do not think. But the lowest degree paid plan lets you call them as much as you like and they may be constantly very helpful. I experience assured that I can discern out anything I need to do as long as I can name them. Most different e mail carriers make you pay a lot more for that characteristic. This is probably the most important purpose I've stayed with Aweber

Cons the have improve región where you compose the emails but there are still issues Whit It
I continously ought to undero my emails. and do hard retursn on each líne to get the spacing accutare Also there troubles with transferring for the duration of the email text and adjusting the font sizes and so fort i'm constalytly going returned to the drop menú make certain the font is an appropiate zise as It does not do not forget what font size i decided on for the preceding parágraph maybe there's an área to adjust this

Michelle
Michelle
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Not Great for Small Business

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

Antwort von AWeber

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO

Curt
Curt
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Good Value Overall

Bewertet am 1.9.2019

Overall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.

Reasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.

Deliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.

Mamuyovwi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Feedback And Improvement

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Average

Average

The ability to collect and automate email marketing campaigns on our platform

Higher plans are a little bit too expensive for the average user, higher barrier of entry

Meta for Business