QuickBooks Payroll Erfahrungen

• Branche: Musik
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Lohnbuchhaltung selbst durchführen

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Kein Buchhalter nötig, Hohe Ersparnis, leicht bedienbar.

Mit Quickbooks Payroll erstellt man die Lohnabrechnungen der Mitarbeiter selbst und erspart sich somit den teuren Buchhalter. Einfach die Daten der Mitarbeiter eingeben, Gehalt, Arbeitstunden, Fehlzeiten usw, eingeben. Der Rest wird von dem Programm selbst erstellt. Die fertigen Abrechnungen sollen rechtssicher sein.

Leilani
Leilani

Quickbooks Review

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I love using Quickbooks and will continue to utilize its software.

I love using Quickbooks and will continue to utilize its software.

what i liked most about Quickbooks is that i can easily track and organize transactions, manage and organize expenses from anywhere, quickly reconcile your accounts and gain control of your cash flow.

Theres nothing i disliked about the software.

Samantha
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall A Good Payroll Software for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Very easy to use for both the employer and employees. You can add different admin users along with changing access, if some admins don't need access to everything. It is very user friendly and walks you through step by step on each and every part of the payroll process. This is the first software I ever used when starting in the payroll department, and had 0% training on it. I was able to navigate my way through it with no help.

The direct deposit limit is what made me change payroll software. I could not pay all of my employees via direct deposit because of the limit they had on our account.

Gusto, Patriot Payroll, ADP Workforce Now und Paylocity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

The pricing and overall amount of features that you get for the money was amazing.

Quickbooks Payroll don't be fooled

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

If you have a simple payroll this is not a terrible product. If you have employees in multiple states, I would not recommend.

The integration with Quickbooks online was a key factor. It is also very easy to use once the setup is complete.

The customer service is non-existent. I have a client that uses the full service payroll, and if there is an error where Quickbooks is at fault, it is impossible to ever get them to pay for the error, they will admit the responsibility, but they will not pay for the responsibility. The customer service is tiered so you never speak to a decision maker even when the error is a significant dollar amount. I had this issue in two cases. 1. Quickbooks processed a duplicate payroll costing my client $15,000+ and despite full documentation that they were responsible, they would not pay for the error. 2. I set up a new client on full service payroll with employees in the state of Nevada. QB did not support filing one of the taxes required for the state. They did not disclose this and admitted that they did not disclose at the beginning nor did they prompt the client to file the return when it came due. Quickbooks did take responsibility for the error by admitting it, but they would not take responsibility for the taxes and penalties.

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

Price and integration with accounting software.
Kathy

QuickBooks review

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great; however, it took me over 30 minutes to get to him. Once I got to him, he was able to resolve my issue pretty quickly. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

Entering and sending payroll is very easy, generally.

It is difficult to access some information and not everything transferred over from our desktop version as it should have.

Salvador
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple solution to running payroll via mobile device

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

My overall experience with both the software and support have been nothing but the best. I think the best feature of Quickbooks Payroll is the service you receive when talking with a solutions agent.

I enjoy the use of the mobile app to easily review payroll and pay my employees in a timely manner. I also enjoy the functionality of time sheets compatibility to payroll.

There is nothing. The call back with support is amazing and is withing a reasonable time period to reach back out when I needed the service.

QuickBooks Online Advanced und QuickBooks Time

Warum QuickBooks Payroll gewählt wurde

Ease of use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

I choose this because it easily migrated with our accounting software and decreased the payments to my bookkeeper.
George
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

QuickBooks Payroll is good but beward

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Easy to set up direct deposit, print checks, calculates all federal and state taxes.

Not all reports were filed with the states. Offboarding a state in not easy you must call support. Quickbooks will continue to charge you per state until you call offboard the state even if there are no employees in the state.

Kenneth
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick books have room for improvement like any other software but it is the best for a small...

Bewertet am 23.8.2021

In the beginning contacting support was an issue but truthfully everything has been great.

I Love how I can save time creating and sending invoices from the QuickBooks browser version and mobile app. This is a big deal for me.

The mobile app could be upgraded. Sometimes it hangs up.

Debbie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best in house payroll software EVER!

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Love Love Love it! I recommend all small businesses use this program. It will also file you taxes for you.

I love the reminders QB payroll gives me. I get busy and I have different employees on different pay schedules and QB reminds me to pay on time. The amount of lines I can use for commission, Mileage, Bonuses etc... it what makes this such a great program

It does not track commission to a specific job via the payroll check. Other than that it's awesome.

Kathy

QuickBooks is Awesome

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

It is user friendly. Makes accounting more efficient. Reports provide all necessary information.

There isn't anything that I don't like about this software.

RUN Powered by ADP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

More user friendly and tech support is phenomenal.
Judi
Judi

Very expensive!

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Customer service is lacking. I'm usually on the phone for at least an hour with a representative trying to fix an issue.

QB Payroll is fairly easy to use to run payroll and set up employees

Almost impossible to correct a payroll or run an off-cycle payroll.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi there, Judi. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback doesn't go unheard. We want to make sure you can access support when you need it. You'll find all the options to reach us online at (https://tinyurl.com/4a62hkmy) We wish you continued success. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Anne
  • Branche: Automotive

#CJM

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

We use Tsheets as well to integrate with QB payroll and i find the process to be very easy. Processing payroll as well as the cut off times are easy and excellent for our business.

The reporting on payroll is not sufficient, for instance, being able to run customized reports has not been easy. It would also be great to be able to have a secondary payroll user that doesn't have access to all the accounting as well.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

It was simpler to switch to given we mainly use quickbooks for our accounting purposes.
Kim
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

QuickBooks Payroll

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

Does not satisfy our business needs however, at this time we have to use it to perform payroll, once we find a suitable product we will be cancelling our Quickbooks Payroll.

Direct deposit was easily setup. Adding a new employee was also easy to set up.

Hard to find things needed pertaining to payroll, when completing payroll it does not give an overview of what was inputted until after you submit it with out going back to completed screens.

Peggy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are using contractors, QB online Premium is not a good solution

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Overall good product, but frustrating for the segment that manages contractor payments.

pretty easy to use
set up easily
integrated in QuickBooks Online

Biggest issues are:
-Customer service transfers you around many times because no one owns the issues with payroll with contractors.
- Time drain - Normal issues have either taken multiple calls to resolve, or have taken hours on the phone because if an agent hangs up, they cannot continue to work on your issue - they have to take the next call - so they waste your time waiting while someone tries to read the full manual to figure it out, when in fact, it is a recent programming changes issue.
- Integration with other Apps - You cannot integrate a time card app because only hours are uploaded from app to QuickBooks and we cannot map $/hr pay for contractors, only employees.
Who focuses on contractor payments?
- RECENT "improvements" and rate increase double the cost of the tool for my company.

Agnieszka
  • Branche: Versicherung

QuickBooks Payroll Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided.
1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative.
2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

xena
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

effortless book keeping

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

experience with payroll is really cool, the software actually calculate the holdings and make life easy for me, definitely a robo accountant that i don't have to pay a salary to.
Over all experience : just love it and wish i had it from the beginning of my business. For new users, make use of support. Don't hesitate to call , ask questions , ask again if you have to they will walk you through it. Like i say be dumb and learn it . take the time to do so because the end result is amazing . knowing your finances is straight can save your life. aka....sleep well .

it keep track of your income and expenses by simply attaching your bank account.
almost does your tax return. lol
save a lot of time doing your data entry thus cost effective, no need for a special person to enter all your receipts etc
keep correct info on all money related transaction and balance your check book , can keep your spending and saving on check. I can make adjustments by just looking at my balance sheet. almost cool for idiots to use. :)
perfect

if i made a mistake and had to go hunting for the problem, but i can just call up support and let them know ( how stupid i was ) and they just fix it. so not really a con.
for invoicing however , can take a little polishing up especially if i am doing an estimate and need to send it out, i must be extra cautious.

Gethsun
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Review

Bewertet am 14.3.2021

Quickbooks will make a great choice for a small-medium size business as an introductory software for managing purchases, accounting, and financials.

Customizable reports
Pricing controls feature
Real-time financial tools and advanced tools to manage employees & payments.

Absence of vital reports outside accounting & finance.

Lack of industry & business-specific features like tracking/e-commerce and tracking

Jackie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

QB Payroll Review

Bewertet am 8.4.2020

Our company started with Quickbooks Payroll 5 years ago with 2 employees and we are still using them today with 25 employees. It is simple enough to use for a start up company, but has the features that are needed to comply with required regulations as the company grows.

I like that if I have made a mistake in payroll, I can call QB and it can be "fixed" before the money ever hits our employees' accounts. I also like having the ease of all the payroll summary reports when completing bank and legal documents that ask for payroll information, or creating budgets for the company.

While the software is great for the majority of payroll situations and the customer service is knowledgeable in most situations, if a more complicated situation arises with payroll, it may take a few calls to get the right person who will keep problem solving with you until the problem is completely resolved.

Michael

Save the day!!

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

LMR saved me and my team getting paid and walked me through and entire process in one hour that took Surepayroll a month to do. And didn't even get it right.

LMR saved that day and it was so refreshing and easy to use and she was so knowledgeable and helpful and really went over and above what I could ask for. I can't believe I didn't sign up with Intuit payroll first. Now I know!

the UI, ease of use and how everything flows and is connected

I can't think of anything right now. So, I may have to get back to you.

SurePayroll

Warum QuickBooks Payroll gewählt wurde

SurePayroll is a nightmare. be aware.

Zuvor genutzte Software

SurePayroll

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

Superior product. superior customer service.
Keith
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Slow Change Yields Quick Results

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Quickbooks Payroll's payroll management has been a necessary and vital part of our ability to operate. We grew quickly as an organization and increased our staff by over 400% in less than two years. We had an accounting and payroll system that was designed for paying three employees. It had already become problematic when we increased to 8 full time employees. When we increased to 25 employees, the inadequacy of our system became glaringly apparent. Mistakes in payroll, reporting, and compliance began to put our organization in jeopardy. We initially utilized an accounting firm, but the costs of their services was a budget item that we could not continue to maintain without reducing staff or increasing fees. Quickbooks Payroll solves this problem, allowing us to maintain our entire staff, keep our fees the same, and stay in compliance with the IRS, all for a fee that annually is less than we had been paying monthly.

Quickbooks Payroll eliminates our need for an accountant to oversee our payroll operations, and gives us the ability to accurately pay our employees, maintain tax compliance, print W2s and weekly payroll checks, and maintain necessary financial records. The cost of using this software pales in comparison to the fees we were quoted from multiple accounting firms. Most important for our organization, it yields professional results while requiring minimal accounting knowledge on the part of the user. The combination of saving money and maintaining compliance has made the transition to Quickbooks Payroll one of our most successful business moves.

Our only complaint is that we waited so long to realize how much we needed this software. I have spoken with several colleagues who work at similar facilities, and none of them utilize this software. Moreover, they don't realize how much they could benefit from switching to it. I wish Quicken would make a targeted effort to demonstrate the benefits of this software to our industry.

Grant

A Good Payroll Option for Simple Payroll

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Overall this is a great option for sole proprietors or very small companies that have a simple payroll requirement. There is not really any support for payroll which has employees performing work in multiple states. If your payroll is not very complicated, I would recommend giving Quickbooks Payroll a shot, however the more complex your payroll is, the more I would recommend looking elsewhere for a payroll option. It can be very convenient to use your accounting software to run payroll since there is no need for payroll entry since it is already in the system.

- Pretty good for simple payroll (hourly/salary employees in one state)
- Simple to use
- Easy to teach and implement with new clients

- Cumbersome implementation of complex payroll
- Difficult to edit payroll and employee details aside from very basic aspects
- "Not fantastic" customer support

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

If you want more time to do other tasks - then utilize QB Payroll!

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

Business owner likes the cost effectiveness and the timely manner in which payroll reporting and taxes are filed on company's behalf. Personally, as the payroll processor, it makes my task time next to nothing to process payroll for the staff. The staff is gracious for the ease of their direct deposits as well as their own portal to retrieve their paystubs and payroll information.

Ease and flow of understanding. I personally have done payroll for more than 25 years, but even someone who has no payroll experience can be a payroll wizard with Quickbooks payroll processing!

That previous employers didn't utilize it. It can assist the payroll administrator position and hold hands beautifully.

Gregorio
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very Good Product for Most Situations (with certain reservations)

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Generally, customer service is excellent. However, one client with a less-than-perfect record of NSF situations for direct deposit (two incidents in two years due to error, not fraud or deceit) has been severely (and in my opinion, unreasonably) penalized by the QB Payroll Risk Team. In both cases, the funds were supplied the same day, and the client paid a fine. The last incident was more than a year ago, and the risk team still requires that the client submit payroll five banking days before the direct deposit date. On weeks with Monday holidays, employees must wait until the following Tuesday to receive their pay. Of course, the remedy is to never, ever make mistakes with direct deposit funds.

QuickBooks Online and TSheets interface. Customer service and problem resolution are generally excellent, with well-trained and proficient agents taking calls or on chat. (See below for a specific situation description.)

QBO and TSheets do not track projects at any sub-level, such as task or milestone, so employee expenses allocated to projects require painful, manual Excel manipulation to bill clients based upon task or milestone accomplishments. Who ever heard of a project without tasks or milestones?

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We've got this growing and learning together!

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

The service can be amazing! I would like to have the option of more power to make my own changes without the assistance of the Pros. Yes, the pros often save my butt but as an innovative entrepreneur I would still appreciate more "EUREKA" moments where I have the freedom to solve my own problems intuitively. Please simplify making changes to bank accounts and other simple controls. Set us up for success and set us free! : )

Innovation is key! This service offers ways to stretch and grow your company.

The hard part is keeping up with the changes. I would like to have the option to keep things the way that I have learned and "freeze" my choices when the gears are flowing. Sometimes enough is actually enough. Old school can be enough.

John

QuickBooks Payroll Support

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

More time to focus on the business.

More time to focus on the business.

Ease of use and peace of mind with timely filings and top notch support.

Would like to be able to classify payroll items by employee.

ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

Cost & Implementation effort.