QuickBooks Payroll Erfahrungen

• Branche: Musik
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Lohnbuchhaltung selbst durchführen

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Kein Buchhalter nötig, Hohe Ersparnis, leicht bedienbar.

Mit Quickbooks Payroll erstellt man die Lohnabrechnungen der Mitarbeiter selbst und erspart sich somit den teuren Buchhalter. Einfach die Daten der Mitarbeiter eingeben, Gehalt, Arbeitstunden, Fehlzeiten usw, eingeben. Der Rest wird von dem Programm selbst erstellt. Die fertigen Abrechnungen sollen rechtssicher sein.

Leilani
Leilani

Quickbooks Review

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I love using Quickbooks and will continue to utilize its software.

I love using Quickbooks and will continue to utilize its software.

what i liked most about Quickbooks is that i can easily track and organize transactions, manage and organize expenses from anywhere, quickly reconcile your accounts and gain control of your cash flow.

Theres nothing i disliked about the software.

Anne
  • Branche: Automotive

#CJM

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

It's very easy to use and support are easy to contact and are very helpful.

We use Tsheets as well to integrate with QB payroll and i find the process to be very easy. Processing payroll as well as the cut off times are easy and excellent for our business.

The reporting on payroll is not sufficient, for instance, being able to run customized reports has not been easy. It would also be great to be able to have a secondary payroll user that doesn't have access to all the accounting as well.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

It was simpler to switch to given we mainly use quickbooks for our accounting purposes.
Bruce
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

They are so large now they make it difficult to speak with someone.

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

In the beginning the customer service was great, but over the years it has deteriorated. I still have on going issues where the mistaken filed my taxes under the wrong id number (the number was transposed) creating a issue with our Dept of labor unknow to me until years later. After, numerous calls, speaking to someone the issue is still a problem. Hey, mistakes happen lets just get it fixed. Now my employees have not received their pay, and now no one is available to let you know the issue.

When everything is good, things are great. But, when you have problem, (and you will sometime) they make it so difficult to get answers and issues resolved. When you a problem it will be a big issue and no one is around to help. You try chat, most of the time that doesn't resolve the issue, or question you may have. Have them call you back, that may or may not happen, but it won't happen in the time they indicate.

Its been a great run with Quickbooks Pro (paid more for better Full service) but it looks as if that is coming to an end. The icing on the cake for me was, not getting my employees paid on the date they were supposed to be, though receiving correspondence they would be paid. Trying to get answers to what the issue is, and you can't get a hold of anyone. That creates a game changer.

Software is great, but if you don't have customer service to support the software, the software become worthless. Because you will have issues and will need help.

cristian
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

sometimes the obvious choice is the best choice

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

super reliable always up to date and adapts with our business

it is pricier than others that call wanting us to switch but you get so much value for your money

Salvador
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple solution to running payroll via mobile device

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

My overall experience with both the software and support have been nothing but the best. I think the best feature of Quickbooks Payroll is the service you receive when talking with a solutions agent.

I enjoy the use of the mobile app to easily review payroll and pay my employees in a timely manner. I also enjoy the functionality of time sheets compatibility to payroll.

There is nothing. The call back with support is amazing and is withing a reasonable time period to reach back out when I needed the service.

QuickBooks Online Advanced und QuickBooks Time

Warum QuickBooks Payroll gewählt wurde

Ease of use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

I choose this because it easily migrated with our accounting software and decreased the payments to my bookkeeper.
Debbie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best in house payroll software EVER!

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Love Love Love it! I recommend all small businesses use this program. It will also file you taxes for you.

I love the reminders QB payroll gives me. I get busy and I have different employees on different pay schedules and QB reminds me to pay on time. The amount of lines I can use for commission, Mileage, Bonuses etc... it what makes this such a great program

It does not track commission to a specific job via the payroll check. Other than that it's awesome.

Kathy

QuickBooks is Awesome

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

It is user friendly. Makes accounting more efficient. Reports provide all necessary information.

There isn't anything that I don't like about this software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

More user friendly and tech support is phenomenal.
Andrew

Very easy Payroll

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Very simple product to use. The setup was very easy and guided .

Very simple product to use. The setup was very easy and guided .

The ease of just inputting the hours and it calculating everything else makes this a great product.

I feel that it doesn't calculate the sick mandated sick time correctly

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

Because of how inexpensive it is and ease of use.
TRACY
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Quickbooks Payroll

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service

The ease of learning the program was enjoyable

Can't say that there is anything that I don't like

Judi
Judi

Very expensive!

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Customer service is lacking. I'm usually on the phone for at least an hour with a representative trying to fix an issue.

QB Payroll is fairly easy to use to run payroll and set up employees

Almost impossible to correct a payroll or run an off-cycle payroll.

Antwort von Intuit

Hi there, Judi. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback doesn't go unheard. We want to make sure you can access support when you need it. You'll find all the options to reach us online at (https://tinyurl.com/4a62hkmy) We wish you continued success. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Elena
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Its a budget option, a good value for money

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

It is a reliable option Yes for a small business MYOB essential is a better option. Both quick books and XERo tried to make a software which will suit all business from small to very large. as a result they made the payroll needlessly too complicated for a small business owner. If you a in small business stick to MYOB essential, it is much easier to understand and to use.

It is Ok, not brilliant. It give basic options. It sia good value for money, as the monthly subscription is not too high compare to others.

I think it is complicated for many users. As tax accountant I have to fix their errors and I can see why they made it. It is too complicated.

MYOB Business und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

I am using it because my clients are using it.
Peggy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are using contractors, QB online Premium is not a good solution

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Overall good product, but frustrating for the segment that manages contractor payments.

pretty easy to use
set up easily
integrated in QuickBooks Online

Biggest issues are:
-Customer service transfers you around many times because no one owns the issues with payroll with contractors.
- Time drain - Normal issues have either taken multiple calls to resolve, or have taken hours on the phone because if an agent hangs up, they cannot continue to work on your issue - they have to take the next call - so they waste your time waiting while someone tries to read the full manual to figure it out, when in fact, it is a recent programming changes issue.
- Integration with other Apps - You cannot integrate a time card app because only hours are uploaded from app to QuickBooks and we cannot map $/hr pay for contractors, only employees.
Who focuses on contractor payments?
- RECENT "improvements" and rate increase double the cost of the tool for my company.

Agnieszka
  • Branche: Versicherung

QuickBooks Payroll Review

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided.
1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative.
2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

Garrett
  • Branche: Möbel

Avoid Quickbooks Online Payroll at all costs

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Quickbooks does not thoroughly and correctly handle the taxes that they claim to support. On top of that, competitors like ADP DO handle this correctly AND go the extra mile to properly manage other garnishments and withholdings that QBO won't touch. QBO is only marginally cheaper than competitors and only if you are getting substantial discounts.

Quickbooks payroll has good time tracking and job costing functions. Those functions are not worth the issues you will have with a lack of support and incorrect tax filings.

The tax filings are incorrect and incomplete and it is like pulling teeth trying to get Quickbooks to even acknowledge issues, much less fix them. After migrating, we suddenly found ourselves spending more energy trying to run down and fix quickbooks errors than we were spending doing it all ourselves. To this day, Quickbooks refusing to acknowledge that our local taxes are required to be filed more frequently than annually, despite many letters from our local assessment agency indicating that we have missed filings and clearly laying out when filings are due.

Regina
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Unhappy Customer!!!

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

Having billing issues.
We discovered last month that we were being double billed for our QuickBooks...

Having billing issues.
We discovered last month that we were being double billed for our QuickBooks payroll after we converted over to QuickBooks online.
Overpayment came to a total of $1127.
I and our accountant had to spend a total of over 5 hours on the phone attempting to get a refund for this overpayment. Finally my accountant got $474 promised back and had to compinsate me back another $474 from her small business. The other $237 was lost!
After discovering what the charge being taken out of our bank account by intuit was, i then attempted to find a phone number to discuss the issue. I was unable to find any contact information on the website or within our QuickBooks online account.
My accountant then showed me where online there was contact information. I then had to request a call back. There was no phone number or email to the contact Quickbooks with directly to get help with any issue including billing.
We both then spent at least five hours on the phone with different quick books representatives. These representatives were located in the Philippines and not even in the United States. They made promises of emailing me information of where they had authorityTo deduct directly from our checking account and failed to send the information. This was two different representatives. I still haven’t gotten this information.
Intuit has been getting double payment for our payroll services for 2 1/2 years!

Reconciling bank account both with bank and online.

Billing and lack of customer service!
No direct contact phone numbers .
Representatives in phillipines. Dropped calls and long waiting times.
No email contact for help.
Lack of follow through.

john
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Full service is great choice for small S-Corps

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

I am a cash flow designer for small businesses. I put structures in place to get them moving their money around their small business for useful reporting and cash flow predictability. Often they are transitioning to S-Corp status and needing to level up their approach to Payroll. I like Quickbooks full service payroll for this.

Weekly Payroll at no extra cost, which is great for my clients who are primarily small S-Corps not used to running payroll; I have to get that money into their account so they don't mix up their funds and spend out of their business accounts on their personal life. I also like how when there are issues, they walk me through how to fix them in the interface really well. As a non-expert on payroll, using it for only a few clients, this has been really excellent.

I wish it was easier to change bank accounts for the draw. Over time I move clients from single checking accounts to split accounts with operations expenses separated in certain ways; at some interval I tend to want to move the payroll draw to a new bank account. This is hard, in part because the settings inside payroll are housed in a weird interface that locks up in weird ways if you login from various accounts at the same time. Feels like old old old software suddenly, not modern Intuit stuff.

Patricia

A User for Over 20 Years

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

I have been using it for a very long time and am familiar with almost everything it has to offer even if I don't use some features. On a weekly use for 2 companies, it makes doing payroll fast and simple when using time sheets. It has some unfriendly features if you deviate from doing payroll that way -- like doing separate bonus checks, corporate officer year end checks, or anything that's not set as a regularly weekly paycheck. Some of the wording is confusing when doing those checks.

It's relatively easy to use once you set it up and take the time to understand the tax lines to which expenses, income, payroll, etc should be assigned. Once you learn how to use it and custom your reports, it saves time and the data from years back can be accessed.

It gets too complicated in generating reports. If you only use the reports as QB configures them, you won't get the most accurate view of the business. And I do NOT like the password being required on my own device. I want to decide that for myself. It's a real pain to have to log into a device that only I use even if you can set it for 90 days. I don't want to do that at all.

Keith
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Slow Change Yields Quick Results

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Quickbooks Payroll's payroll management has been a necessary and vital part of our ability to operate. We grew quickly as an organization and increased our staff by over 400% in less than two years. We had an accounting and payroll system that was designed for paying three employees. It had already become problematic when we increased to 8 full time employees. When we increased to 25 employees, the inadequacy of our system became glaringly apparent. Mistakes in payroll, reporting, and compliance began to put our organization in jeopardy. We initially utilized an accounting firm, but the costs of their services was a budget item that we could not continue to maintain without reducing staff or increasing fees. Quickbooks Payroll solves this problem, allowing us to maintain our entire staff, keep our fees the same, and stay in compliance with the IRS, all for a fee that annually is less than we had been paying monthly.

Quickbooks Payroll eliminates our need for an accountant to oversee our payroll operations, and gives us the ability to accurately pay our employees, maintain tax compliance, print W2s and weekly payroll checks, and maintain necessary financial records. The cost of using this software pales in comparison to the fees we were quoted from multiple accounting firms. Most important for our organization, it yields professional results while requiring minimal accounting knowledge on the part of the user. The combination of saving money and maintaining compliance has made the transition to Quickbooks Payroll one of our most successful business moves.

Our only complaint is that we waited so long to realize how much we needed this software. I have spoken with several colleagues who work at similar facilities, and none of them utilize this software. Moreover, they don't realize how much they could benefit from switching to it. I wish Quicken would make a targeted effort to demonstrate the benefits of this software to our industry.

Andrew
  • Branche: Kino & Film

Best of the Best

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Love using Quickbooks compared to everything else we've ever tried

Not really much, other than the learning curve, but they help out with that a ton. For example, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today who walked me through something I was having issues with. Great job!

Julie
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

User Friendly

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Customizable for my business, I like that some items are automatic.

I wish I could make 401k contributions and dhhr payments through quickbooks so that it was done automatically with payroll. I can make deductions but would love for them to be sent.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Payroll

I like being in control of payroll
Anne
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for both experienced and inexperienced payroll processors

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Easily able to modify paychecks before/during processing.

QB Payroll will not process local taxes, so it can't be considered a full service payroll solution like ADP or others. Unable to calculate WC liability unless using QB WC

Gregorio
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very Good Product for Most Situations (with certain reservations)

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Generally, customer service is excellent. However, one client with a less-than-perfect record of NSF situations for direct deposit (two incidents in two years due to error, not fraud or deceit) has been severely (and in my opinion, unreasonably) penalized by the QB Payroll Risk Team. In both cases, the funds were supplied the same day, and the client paid a fine. The last incident was more than a year ago, and the risk team still requires that the client submit payroll five banking days before the direct deposit date. On weeks with Monday holidays, employees must wait until the following Tuesday to receive their pay. Of course, the remedy is to never, ever make mistakes with direct deposit funds.

QuickBooks Online and TSheets interface. Customer service and problem resolution are generally excellent, with well-trained and proficient agents taking calls or on chat. (See below for a specific situation description.)

QBO and TSheets do not track projects at any sub-level, such as task or milestone, so employee expenses allocated to projects require painful, manual Excel manipulation to bill clients based upon task or milestone accomplishments. Who ever heard of a project without tasks or milestones?

Karri
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest payroll software I have used

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

It has been easy to take over clients' payroll services with the ease of use with QBO Payroll. Simple to use and intuitive.

Intuitive, easy to navigate, lots of options for pay-type, can have some employees on auto payroll. Like that we can cut separate checks/check-runs when necessary. I appreciate the email reminders about payroll cut-off date/time. As an employee and Payroll admin, I appreciate the Workforce component so I can view my payroll, deductions settings and get my W-2.

I don't know anything that I don't like. I am accustomed to using it and have used the QB training. The chat support does sometimes get busy so I have to wait.

Liz

Good Product But Could Use Some Improvments

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Customer service is horrible. You have to go through a maze of transfers to get to the right person. They are never native English speakers and have a very difficult time understanding what you are asking. Once they do understand it can rarely be fixed. I dread calling and will try all alternate options to fix things before attempting to call customer service.

The software is pretty easy to learn. It is easy to make changes to an individual's paycheck if needed and there are multiple opportunities for you to correct things before it is actually processed.

The program can be very glitchy. I have had it kick me out during the middle of payroll for no reason. It has also randomly not taken out payroll taxes a few times or not send the email check stub.