Express Accounts

Accounts and bookkeeping program for businesses

4 /5 (4 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

4 /5
  • Funktionen
Lorraine C.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Inexpensive, efficient, easy to use accounting software for time-challenged small business...

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

It makes business accounts management super easy, and it's super affordable.

Accounting software for business comes in all flavours, but small business operators frequently find it hard to justify high costs for products that have an extensive array of features they will never use. NCH have focused Express Accounts on delivering high performance and ease of use, without the frills that impose cost and complexity. It lets small business operators quote, invoice, record receipts, categorize expenses, reconcile accounts, issue statements, and generate all the needed financial reports with minimal time spent on tedious management tasks and no stress. The interface is super-friendly. The application is fast and responsive and has no stability problems. Reporting functions are sufficiently comprehensive to serve all small business needs.
Extensive stationery customization options enable you to make invoices, statements, purchase orders and quotes look just the way you like them.
Optional integration with Express Invoicing expands invoicing capabilities and further optional integration with HourGuard Time Sheet lets service providers track work time and invoice automatically. Integrate smoothly with Inventoria if your business requires inventory management, choosing the business version of Inventoria if you need multi-user and web support. Then there's FlexiServer Employee Management and Copper Point of Sale, so you can build a suite that covers all your business needs, whatever type and size of business you operate.

Kathy W.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Way more than I expected and I'm delighted!

Bewertet am 14.4.2017

I was looking for a simple, but comprehensive accounting software for my biz. Talked to my accountant and he told me that because I offer a service, Quickbooks wasn't needed. Did some research and talked to a colleague. Settled on Express Accounts and I'm so glad I did.
This software package does it all. Manages sales, purchases, allows you to create a customized invoice and mail it directly to the client (no need to go to attach it to an email), track your bank accounts, deposits, and more. I know I'm not using many of the features. I got the priority customer service package and wasn't disappointed. My phone calls were promptly answered and the help was great. If you have a service biz and you don't offer products or have to track inventory, this is a wonderful software!

Makes tracking finances and processing invoices easy.

A bit cumbersome to learn, especially the version for Mac. Wish their were online tutorials for the Mac version or an online manual to refer to. That would be a BIG improvement.

Antwort von NCH Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for contacting us. We now have tutorials for Express Accounts. You can check out our intuitive tutorials here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/tutorial.html If you have any further questions or concerns, our Support Team is always ready to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=ExpressAccounts
-NCH Software Team

Walter W.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Major Bug in General Ledger makes this almost unusable

Bewertet am 12.9.2020

It has the ability to create standard journal entries which are very handy for repeating entries. I would like to see an individual line description included in the journal entries.

Generally easy to use for what I want which is just general ledger entries to keep track of my income and expenses. Reports are adequate for what I need. It also allows me to have seperate business accounts set up.

I have been using it for 9 years. When I upgraded my computer last year I discovered the current version has a major bug in the sequencing of general ledger accounts when you want to do a journal entry or even an enquiry. The account sequence is all jumbled and does not follow a number sequence or alphabetical sequence as it is random. This makes it impossible to easily do a journal entry or interrogation. I have been in touch with NCH a number of times and they say they have contacted the developer about the issue but this has been going on now for over 12 months. I am currently thinking of changing to another provider which would be a pain and would mean a loss of 9 years of integrated data.

Antwort von NCH Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We appreciate you have reported the bug to us. You will not get an immediate or personal response. A notification will be sent when a fix, patch or new version is released which fixes the bug or we can offer some other work-around. If you need other assistance with how to use our products please use our support wizard to find answers to your questions, or to log an email support inquiry if our FAQ pages do not answer your questions - https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html .Thanks

Erhan U.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Impressive reports reviewing and generation

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

Very clear view of balance sheets, great that supports essential statutory reports generation

Financial analysis modules, would be great to have more modules in the future