Schedulicity Erfahrungen

Carol (Maloney)
Carol (Maloney)
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than sliced bread!!!

Bewertet am 20.6.2016

I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer rather than just by service which is one of the suggestions that I submitted. For an extra $10 a month, you are able to add other providers on your account and you can change your plan at any time. I do not use the payment processing as I have PayPal integrated into my website. Again, I keep my customers on my website!!! Feel free to look at my website to see how I use the program, www.PromiseLearningATL.com

Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Payment interface is not PayPal

Angelica
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Discover the Power of Schedulicity: An In-Depth Analysis

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

I had the chance to use Schedulicity to schedule meetings and manage appointments while working as an intern at the university's pharmaceutical product development and research department. The program worked wonders for streamlining our scheduling procedures. I was able to swiftly set and manage appointments because to its user-friendly layout, ensuring effective team coordination and communication. The automated reminders function increased overall productivity and reduced scheduling problems. The reporting features of Schedulicity also gave useful information about meeting attendance and resource allocation, enabling data-driven decision-making. Overall, while my internship, Schedulicity was essential in streamlining our scheduling responsibilities.

For companies looking for effective scheduling solutions, Schedulicity has a lot to offer. First of all, its simple interface enables easy navigation and rapid adoption. The software's powerful features, like automated reminders and online booking, greatly improve the client experience and lower no-show rates. Furthermore, the extensive reporting and analytics tools offer insightful data on how well businesses are performing, allowing for data-driven decision-making. With Schedulicity, organizations can retain a unified, polished image thanks to its configurable branding options. Last but not least, connectivity with well-known payment gateways streamlines transaction processes to guarantee quick and secure payments.

Even though Schedulicity has numerous advantages, there are a few things that could be done better. The limited customization possibilities for appointment kinds and booking forms, which might not meet particular business needs, is a negative. The program also lacks sophisticated marketing automation features, which might increase client involvement even more. Users have occasionally experienced technical issues, but these are uncommon and are easily fixed by the helpful customer care staff. While Schedulicity is a highly effective scheduling tool overall, it might not completely satisfy the particular requirements of every organization.

Joseph
Joseph

Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

The system doesn't accommodate some pretty simply business structures. If you have a service business that operates in several locations, you have to have separate calendars and separate client lists for each. Or you will have to create pseudo provider names to keep it on one calendar. If you do that, the automatic email messages may send a client in the wrong direction to receive the service. I had that difficulty until I set up the separate calendar. All this being said, I can't find a calendar that is reasonably priced that does the kind of thing I need it to do. I'm a multi-location practitioner and having to maintain separate calendars, one for each site--and consequently separate client lists is frankly time consuming. Some of my clients use both locations. I don't have two businesses, just one.

Wow - that's all I can say!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features.

Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well.

The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

Kaylee

Learning Curves

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Schedulicity has been great to work with. The customer service's willingness to have conversations about features that are not currently offered and work towards current solutions to find what can and will work has been outstanding. The software allows for ease of use. They acknowledge where they are not meeting expectations and work diligently toward a resolution. The customer service engagement

In the short time that my business has used Schedulicity, I have found their customer service to be top notch. Their online chat feature allows for fairly quick response, and each time I have had a question, or cannot find what I am looking for, the representative has been helpful, kind, and brought a little levity to the conversation. Adding classes and appointments is a smooth process, and the capability to have multiple staff and appointment types with individualized schedules is easy to navigate.

There is not a reports feature that allows you to easily navigate the different services and their percentage of income. There are somethings that you cannot do from the app, only on the computer. You cannot easily have a stand alone sale without an appointment. The card readers are not consistently reliable-they are hardcore working on this and it keeps getting better! No way to hide services from clients.

Matthew
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It's fine. Expensive

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Again. It was fine. Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar

It functions as advertised. It was fine as far as interface goes

It requires extra expense for text and email services

Square Appointments

Warum Schedulicity gewählt wurde

I was using the program click book until the death of the owner. Once the product was no longer managed we switched to Bookfresh until Square bought it. Then Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Schedulicity

Because of the change of company
Carley

Served its purpose

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Great experience. Great program. Excellent customer service. Just outgrew the program

It was an easy program to manage and for patients to use.

It was lacking some features I needed, such as online scheduling and insurance billing options.

Jane und Noterro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Schedulicity

No. I decided now to go with Noterro.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

really helps maximize use of your time and productivity

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Allows my clients to self-manage their appointments, thus reducing my back-end labor and increasing my cost-effectiveness. Thanks Schedulicity. <3

It's intuitive for all of my clients, no matter how tech-savvy or not. Automatic rescheduling and posting sales for time slots that haven't filled. Very intuitive, clean, aesthetic layout. Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

It does seem to be bent toward services wherein payment is rendered after service, rather than before (e.g. salons, spas). There's some limitations for those of us that sell e.g. package services with upfront payment.

Jo
Jo

These people are rock stars!

Bewertet am 14.10.2016

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Quick support
Frees up your time
confirms appointments for you
Notifications
Android & Apple friendly
Ease of use for clients

Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients
Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable scheduling software that is a huge time saver!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

Schedulicity is easy to learn and use, seems customizable and adaptable for nearly any industry and allows a client independence in scheduling vs tying up staff time.

BRYAN

Over 5 Years...

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

The features that were introduced more recently.

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing.

More theme options to identify your brand.

Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

Mindbody
Suzie
  • Branche: Kosmetik

good scheduling software

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

it was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference. I need more from it so have moved on to Vagaro

I liked that it was cheap but need more functions

it is pretty limited to what you can do. I like notes, uploading, pictures of my clients

Booker und Mindbody

price
Paul
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have used for booking of appointments.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Carly
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Decent at the beginning, but I quickly needed more options

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

Decent option for those starting out, but if you primarily conduct services online (as opposed to in person salons or tutors), it may not have all options you seek.

When I began using Schedulicity I was allowed 10 free bookings a month. This allowed me to keep my coaching services open for new and follow-up clients. I am a personal finance coach conducting all services remotely. I liked that clients would get automatic reminder emails and follow-up emails

I ended up switching away from Schedulicity because they reduced their included bookings from 10 to 5. With all the other additional services also becoming paid add-ons it became cumbersome to keep paying for individual services as needed instead of having one paid account that included all necessary functions.

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Schedulicity

At the time the services included free
Stephanie

Don't have to think twice

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

Jana

Massage School Software

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

The flexibility of this software was my favorite feature. In the massage school, we would keep the names of the therapists anonymous. We were able to move clients at a moment's notice if a student therapist was unable to come to the clinic on their assigned rotation. Clients were always reminded of their appointments without the customary phone calls by the receptionist.

I would like to have had SOAP notes included in the client management portion.

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Not ideal for professional health care use

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Has good features for online booking, and easy to customize. It was also fairly straight forward to set up and use. I used the trial to determine if it would work for my professional needs, and from a client standpoint it was easy to navigate the online booking, and text reminders were well structured and convenient.

Does not have capability to be used for a health professional who requires confidentiality for client information (now approved by privacy laws). It also does not have am adequate client profile feature, which health professionals would require for their patient's profiles (appropriate fields to enter info such as: DOB, address, health care numbers, health insurance info) Also, no capability for intake forms and SOAP notes.
Really not ideal for anything other than basic online booking. You'll need another program to save all your other patient's data, which renders this almost useless if you're looking for all the features in one bundle.

Carol
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love this software!! It has made running my business a zillion times easier & more time...

Bewertet am 4.1.2018

Ease of use combined with very reasonable price. Great client interface. It's like having a receptionist without having one on my payroll

We can't see all our therapists on the same page because we have a lot of therapists--it makes it harder to see everyone's schedule all at the same time.

Casey
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

A Winning Scheduling Program

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

I wish my clients could go to their Schedulicity account and pay from there to my office.

Jean

Although I do not use all the features offered, I appreciate the add-ons that are offered

Bewertet am 4.1.2018

Very easy to use and reliable, customer service is over the top awesome, love the convenience of having online booking (for me and my clients)

Noel
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really improved my show up rate

Bewertet am 24.2.2018

99.9 % show rate with little effort from me!

99.9 % show rate with little effort from me!

easy for customers to schedule and keep appts. Beats tracking it manually. Set Allows us to set and enforce scheduling policies

Square transaction rates are HIGH. Ability for one login to schedule multiple attendees to same event needed.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Does the job

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

It allows you create a login and be able to pick whatever service you want and whatever time works best with your schedule. In my place, I used it to schedule a hair cut. It allows the company to be able list their services, how long it takes, and be able to schedule it without the hassle of doing it over the phone. I liked the ease of use. If you're in a larger city, I'm sure you'll have a wide variety of services you can schedule.

It's not a very modern website and very bare bones feel. Because it's geared to be for any type of business, it's not flashy. I would be concerned with scheduling with any company I wasn't recommended or didn't know well because you can't tell what's safe and what isn't safe.

Shivang
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Schedulicity has been great for scheduling client and customer consultations in a streamlined...

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Using Schedulicity has been great at simplifying booking client consultations for our firm. We wanted something relatively straightforward, simple, and easy to start using, and we certainly weren't disappointed. We often deal with high volumes of clients coming in for personalized consultations, so it was essential that my team learned to leverage a platform like Schedulicity that could be up and running very quickly. Overall, we've been very pleased.

Of course, the booking system is the prime feature my firm loves leveraging. I really like how our clients can customize their booking pages with us. Additionally, the automated reminders linked to text, email and social media have also been very helpful to our team.

Overall, we prefer the functionality of the desktop version of Schedulicity over the mobile app.

Roy
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Scheduler that keeps your appointments in one place

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

It's really simple and as a user its not just tied down to one company. For example, I have several a seminar and a Chirpractic appointment on schedulicity. Schedulicty provides the user the ability to book again, as well as change appointment time if needed. It comes with the standard add to calendar function. Overall, it gets out of the way for you to schedule exactly what you need.

There have been problems I've seen on certain websites where the embed doesn't work

Susan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

NO customer support

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

poor

poor

Seems like it would be a good thing but......

I purchase the company this spring. I don't know why customer support is so rare in this day and age. I wanted to change the admin and delete the manager that was let go and no go. I wanted to expand our features and get the rest of the company using the software but when you click learn more nothing. When you click the chat icon, nothing. No phone number and click support big nothing. WTbeep. I will be looking for a different online scheduler. Take your money and run.