Schedulicity Bewertungen

Schedulicity

Online-Terminplanungslösung.

4.5/5 (72 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and more. The super cost-efficient pricing is unparalleled, especially for those of us just starting out. The fact that we can use it on a computer, iPhone or Android is a plus because not all of my clients are able to download apps to their phone. I had multiple complaints with the other apps I tried--I have not had a SINGLE complaint about Schedulicity. Potential clients do not have to create a profile to view my listing--which is a huge plus for those that are wary of providing personal information online. I also love that I can do quick enroll and template email announcements without having to put much thought into the design. Importing my clients from the other apps was a snap. Let's not forget that they are able to link your social media accounts (where you have control over what gets added to your listing) without you having do try to go through the hassle of uploading things one at a time. They really have done all of the work for you!

At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

Mit Google übersetzen

Wow - that's all I can say!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features.

Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well.

The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

Joan S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by date so I know when packages have been purchased and what is left over easily. I like that system works well on a phone and on my computer. The staff response rate is incredibly quick and knowledgeable, it also feels personal, like a friend is writing me about the status of my request, not just a down and dirty response. When staff doesn't know the answer, they get back to me fast. Other systems I have used have bugs in the system that they have expected us to get used to. I have only had one time when we couldn't use the system for a very brief period of time in over 5 years of use. Love the fact that we can customize personal time into the schedule easily, and that we can click on it to change individual or series appointments, very useful.

I would love to look back on dates for even longer than the system allows - years back would be great. It really has replaced my datebook and I have always been a paper datebook girl but this was too easy too use for everything. I had so many people using the online system that I couldn't keep up with the paper option, it was no where near as up to date as the online system. I would like the date to be more obvious for package purchases than it is currently. You can see when it was purchased in edit, but it's not visible unless you hit that button.

Shawna P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Bewertet am 24.3.2018

Phone freedom!

I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment booked and it does not show up in the Agenda View . I schedule in 15 minute intervals. Soo no advance preparation time. I will be a surprise. So not functional enough to use with out a great deal of extra work. I wish there was a way to schedule myself with reminders of things I need to do that would be able to text me, like phone calls outside appointments or when I have to be at a class or event. We need more than one category to be listed ex. Beauty Consultant& Electrolysis at the same time. This is what I do all under 1 roof and one computer program

Shelli S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

Mit Google übersetzen

Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use
Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app
Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier
The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

Paul H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Have used for booking of appointments.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

7.0/10
Cassie D.

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Alyse N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Schedulicity literally transformed my business in the best way.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Online scheduling presence that syncs with my personal calendar. Receiving instant alerts when clients book as well as being able to hold appointments with a credit card, which reduces no shows to almost zero.

Having an online scheduler is an absolute MUST in 2018. My favorite part is honestly the Rockstar client support. They are always efficient and helpful in explaining my questions.

That I can't use my own graphics in the emails. The templates are nice, but very limited. I would like to also have a way to see who's opened the marketing emails the way other programs do.

Stephanie G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Don't have to think twice

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

7.0/10
Sheryll C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

Sasha S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

Leigh L.

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.

6.0/10
Carol (maloney) M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Better than sliced bread!!!

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer rather than just by service which is one of the suggestions that I submitted. For an extra $10 a month, you are able to add other providers on your account and you can change your plan at any time. I do not use the payment processing as I have PayPal integrated into my website. Again, I keep my customers on my website!!! Feel free to look at my website to see how I use the program, www.PromiseLearningATL.com

Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Payment interface is not PayPal

Kendra C.

Great Scheduling App for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I first started my small business, I was searching for scheduling apps that met my needs. I noticed other businesses using Schedulicity and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice! The interface is pretty straight forward. You are able to add client profiles easily and they send meeting reminders.

The only issue I've had with Schedulicity is my reminder emails not being sent out. Luckily, their customer service is excellent. The problem was solved the same day.

Mit Google übersetzen

really helps maximize use of your time and productivity

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allows my clients to self-manage their appointments, thus reducing my back-end labor and increasing my cost-effectiveness. Thanks Schedulicity. <3

It's intuitive for all of my clients, no matter how tech-savvy or not. Automatic rescheduling and posting sales for time slots that haven't filled. Very intuitive, clean, aesthetic layout. Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

It does seem to be bent toward services wherein payment is rendered after service, rather than before (e.g. salons, spas). There's some limitations for those of us that sell e.g. package services with upfront payment.

Joseph O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

The system doesn't accommodate some pretty simply business structures. If you have a service business that operates in several locations, you have to have separate calendars and separate client lists for each. Or you will have to create pseudo provider names to keep it on one calendar. If you do that, the automatic email messages may send a client in the wrong direction to receive the service. I had that difficulty until I set up the separate calendar. All this being said, I can't find a calendar that is reasonably priced that does the kind of thing I need it to do. I'm a multi-location practitioner and having to maintain separate calendars, one for each site--and consequently separate client lists is frankly time consuming. Some of my clients use both locations. I don't have two businesses, just one.

Jennifer B.

Best On-line Scheduling

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

Kurt M.

Works great.

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Been great to use as a booking site. No real problems over the years using it.

-easy to use
-many different groups/types of business using it
-GREAT customer support
-good feedback from my clients using it.

Can be a little difficult to use some of the features, from the point-of-view of the administrator.

Carol W.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love this software!! It has made running my business a zillion times easier & more time efficient!

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use combined with very reasonable price. Great client interface. It's like having a receptionist without having one on my payroll

We can't see all our therapists on the same page because we have a lot of therapists--it makes it harder to see everyone's schedule all at the same time.

Anne-christin T.

So good!

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars!

Sadly, it currently does not allow for the integration of a payment system. This means I one extra step for clients.

Jo D.
Mit Google übersetzen

These people are rock stars!

Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Quick support
Frees up your time
confirms appointments for you
Notifications
Android & Apple friendly
Ease of use for clients

Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients
Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

Casey W.

A Winning Scheduling Program

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

I wish my clients could go to their Schedulicity account and pay from there to my office.

Danielle R.

Great But...

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything I need is here but one small issue of the add-on choice to services.

Everything, from booking for owner and clients, app accessibility, being searched by other looking for my service, checking out through the appointment is huge for me. Easy to use and track. Love the reports that I need and use and once again simple to follow. & so much more.

There is no option for providers such as Nail Tech to be able to pair add-ons to their services. Becuase of this one and small reason I am unable to use this system.

Antwort von Schedulicity

Danielle,

Thanks so much for your glowing review! I did want to let you know that we do have 'suggested services' as a feature of our Advanced Marketing Option. It will allow you to suggested up to three additional services when your clients are already booking a particular service. If you have questions about that, please send an email to support@schedulicity.com and they'll take care of you immediately.

Cheers

Mit Google übersetzen

Customizable scheduling software that is a huge time saver!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Schedulicity is easy to learn and use, seems customizable and adaptable for nearly any industry and allows a client independence in scheduling vs tying up staff time.