Sprout Social Bewertungen

Sprout Social

Social Media Management Software for Business

4.4/5 (245 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Best customer service in this category, hands down. Big win with launch of listening product.

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

People seek out social media software primarily for automation. But that doesn't solve the workflow and analytics issues that social media and community managers face. Sprout enables us to load content and art into the automation platform as drafts, submit for approval and then automate posting. We also need a competitive edge as an agency, and using this software with the ability to provide more robust analytics than what is provided in the native platforms is a huge win. The biggest improvement we've seen to social media tools in general came from the launch of the social listening tool. However, the pricing model is hindering us from being able to use it. Big bummer. And it can be fixed. We hope you will consider applying the agency model pricing structure that exists for all other functionalities to this particular function. It's essential for us to be able to incorporate it into our new biz process and the current cost structure is preventing us from doing so. Please help!

The agency model sold us. Big win to invite larger groups rather than paying by the "seat" as previous models and other services demand. The approval process and analytics go beyond what is available in the native platforms which is essential for business use. The social listening is what we've been waiting for--and will be instrumental in our relationship moving forward. With that said, there is a caveat, listed below.

The social listening is amazing. However, the sales model is seriously flawed. Our clients will not pay every month for each social listener. Moreover, our agency needs to use this as a way to earn new business. We have many pitches in process at any time and it's not feasible for us to pay every month per listener. As such, this amazing service is not available to us on the scale it needs to be. Please come up with a better pricing model so we can use and sell this service. As it stands now, only the really big agencies will be able to afford it. You need the mid-sized agencies like us (about 50 employees). Just like the agency model sold us by not having to pay by the seat, we can't pay per listener. If you made that available to us, say 3 listeners per client in our agency model, that would be a win. It would limit the number so you could up-sell in those cases where big companies want to listen for a lot of different indicators, but it wouldn't prohibit the broader use of the tool for the masses--which will drive significant growth. Additionally, this is a huge differentiator for your business. If you make it out of reach for most clients, you loose your edge. Help us. Help yourselves. Give us this tool! And give it to us in a way that our clients will pay for it.

Mit Google übersetzen

One of my go-to SM management tools

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

Simple SM manager with superior Analytics feature

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I discovered Sprout Social through a Facebook ad. Before deciding to take the trial, I read some of the reviews here and on Capterra and my expectations soared and became somewhat unrealistic to be honest.

The pricing threw me off because $99 monthly seemed kind of steep given the features. Nevertheless, I had nothing to lose by trying it out so I decided to signup for a trial. I’ve used/currently use Hootsuite, Buffer, Swift Social, Kontentino, and many other social media managers, so I had a lot to compare Sprout social with.

Sprout social is easy to use, the layout is fairly simple and uncomplicated, the dashboard is somewhat of a mix between Social pilot and Kontentino, so are the features. My favorite features are the Smart inbox and the Sprout queue. The social queue is similar to Hootsuite Auto schedule function.

The RSS function in the feeds tab is also really nice as I was able to connect it to my Feedly account. A major use of this is the post via RSS function, which I used to auto tweet blog posts from influencer blogs in my niche. The Asset Library is also an amazing feature as it is a great way to store images for future use.

The discovery tab shows suggestions on accounts to follow and unfollow, people who have conversed with, and people who mentioned you in a post.

Sprout social is a great social media manager, however, It doesn’t seem all that superior to Hootsuite or Swift social. Considering the cost, I expected more out of it. Which I’m aware is rather ridiculous.

I will say this though, the “Reports” function offers a variety of important stats such as: Group reports, Twitter profiles [For tracking profile performance to determine the impact of twitter content], Twitter comparison, Twitter listening, Facebook page report, Facebook competitors, Engagement reports, Team reports, Task performance, Trends, Instagram profile analysis, LinkedIn page, Tag report, Google analytics and Sent messages.

To me, Sprout Social’s unique feature is its analytics function. No other SM manager, except perhaps SMHack, has such powerful and detailed social media analytics.

The Digital Asset Library
The Analytics feature
The RSS feature can serve as a social media content generation tool.
Easy UI

The pricing is rather steep.

There are other SM managers with more powerful features which could prove to be a better substitute to Sprout Social. MavSocial has a better Asset Library feature, SMHack provides just as detailed analytics, Swift social has powerful RSS feature, and Hootsuite is cheaper, has an automatic scheduling function, as well as one of the easiest SM Managers to use due to the numerous tutorials online and it's inbuilt mini-tutorial.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sprout is really user friendly, from both an interaction point and management. Good blogs too!

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using Sprout along side another platform for a different client (their choice) the overall functionality of Sprout is really clear! It is much faster and user friendly.

Sprout is great for interactions. Having over 1000 pages to look after means we need to be able to access specific pages quickly, and view messages for just the one page in a set profile group - this is really easy with Sprout! In terms of quality reviewing responses from a management point of view, it is great - you can see full threads and who did what. For reporting, you can tailor reports for each clients needs. After using an alternative platform, Sprout is MUCH faster all round - finding interactions and, general interaction in terms of loading and sending messages. In regards to task management, it is really good at making sure that you keep on top of things, as you can add an internal note which is front facing when you click into your tasks. The updates are also handy, as you can now select oldest to newest or newest to oldest - when there is a large number of incoming interactions it means there are less loading issues.

Sometimes there are bugs, which can cause functionality issues (but this does happen with all software). Because we are a UK company, and Sprout's support team are in the US it does mean that we have to wait until the afternoon on our time for any additional information - although you are able to log the error you are experiencing.

Mit Google übersetzen

Love Sprout! I knew nothing and Sprout helped, greatly!

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I took over a Student-Housing Apartment community a couple of years ago and found myself having to handle social media all by my lonesome. I knew enough to know that Twitter/FB/Instagram, etc... were all completely different platforms that required different strategies, but I needed something that would help me manage to post at various times/days - especially when I was home (weekends).
I discovered Sprout.Sprout was SO much more intuitive and helpful. As someone with moderate social media savvy and perfect computer literacy, Sprout made vastly more sense for my needs. I added team members I could allow to post or schedule posts. I could set up tweets to go out on campus orientations so I could pop up in the feeds of those searching for apartments. It was a godsend. I couldn't begin to fathom doing it any other way. On the plus side, I increased my own twitter following by a few hundred people just by setting quotes to post at random times/days throughout the year. I was always the worst about tweeting, but this lets me look like an accomplished tweeter, without the investment in time around the clock. Why would I care? In this brave new world, being socially savvy goes a long way in interviews - having followers bolsters my street cred, so to speak.

Ease of use. Super intuitive. Far better than Hootsuite.

Honestly, struggling to find anything I don't like. I never attempt paid ads through FB or Twitter, but I don't recall if Sprout would facilitate those.

Scheduling made easy.

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used to spend hours creating a content schedule for our clients to then have to upload and schedule each day manually once approved. With sprout, we have the ability to create drafts and schedules in the publishing platform and send it straight to the client for approval, once approved it's a click of a button and all the posts are scheduled.
Our clients love having well laid out reports sent weekly to see how the page is performing and also the ability to whitelist them is amazing.

This software has continued to impress me the longer i have been with it. What continues to impress us is the scheduling, and calendar which is easily to export and send through the clients. It looks great and clients can easily see which dates, and platforms posts will be scheduled in. The new addition on optimal post times when scheduling has really seen an increase in engagement rates and the weekly reports that are being sent out really help our clients, and also ourselves get a better picture on how the page is performing.

One thing that i think they could improve on is their interface a tiny bit. When selecting a page to filter the publishing calendar by, when you select to publish it will default to the last page you published with and not the one you have selected on the side. It's a small issue but i think it could improve the speed of publishing significantly.

Delightful

Bewertet am 21.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Sprout Social has simplified, automatized and organized our work with middle and huge social media communities. We are delighted and strongly recommend it.

The smart inbox is Sprout Social defining feature. It sets Sprout Social apart from its competitors. You can manage every type of interaction (direct messages, mentions, likes, comments, replies, etc.) of all your social media profiles in one single feed which integrates functions as important as task assignment to members of your team.
The smart inbox can be "splitted" into as many inboxs as necesary, depending on your needs, the size of your team, or just for getting more organized your social media feeds and timelines.

The listening features are in a transition period after Sprout Social has acquired Simply Measured. I understand they're integrating both platforms but the "deep listening" features are not available as of July 2018. Having said that, the "Reports" feature is more than enough for providing the metrics and analytics you need in your day to day work.
Also, when you're working with teams of more than five or ten people, you'd like to see a thumbnail pic of them to assign tasks and stuff like that. Well, Sprout only allows the teams members to upload their personal pics through a external WordPress-based platform, Gravatar, which is a bit annoying (we're used to upload profile pics directly from our computers files). It's a minor setback, though.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sprout Social is the easiest and most intuitive way to monitor multiple social media channels

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves tons of time by having all notifications for all social platforms in one place, saves even more time by letting you respond to them as needed directly from Sprout, helps me stay organized by allowing me to archive completed notifications, scheduling for all platforms and a hybrid scheduling option for Instagram (which is amazing), intuitive analytic reports that are easy to read and understand

Smart Inbox: this is the best feature I have come across in social monitoring platform. You choose what results you want to see and it shows you all of them from every platform you choosing in one convenient space, and allows you to respond to any comments/messages, follow back, like, delete, etc. without leaving Sprout's website. I have never had a notification slip through the cracks and it helps immensely with interacting with people on multiple channels

They are a little slow on offering features to utilize updates on social media platforms. They almost always eventually add features, but a nice compromise would be to put out an article or email saying "we know about the update, here's what you need to know, we're working on implementing it on our platform".

Mit Google übersetzen

It just works. No learning curve.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They've literally gotten this down to the least amount of clicks and mental energy I need to expend to approve social media posts.

I'm the social media approver and occasional scheduler for my organization, and I prefer Sprout to any of the other tools we tried. The user interface highlights the things I need and downplays the things I don't. It just works, and there's virtually no learning curve. They must've invested a lot creating a terrific UI/UX because you don't notice it -- it's just easy to do your job with the least possible actions and no distractions.

My favorite feature is that any approval email I get takes me to a page with all the outstanding approvals -- when we used another platform without this feature, I sometimes forgot to approve a post.

A very tiny downside: When I modify a post and save it, it drops to the bottom of the publishing queue so I have to remember that I already checked the text. This is typically one minute later after I've approved the other posts, or I could just scroll the bottom to find it. It's possible I'm just doing this wrong.

Mit Google übersetzen

The most intuitive, useful social media management tool I've used

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sprout Social combines all the tools I expect to find in social media management software - post scheduling, advanced search/listening, analytics - into an easy-to-use dashboard that makes day-to-day management about as simple as possible. I helped introduce the tool to a team of about 100 people, and training others was easy given the straightforward interface. My favorite feature is the Smart Inbox, which lets you keep tabs on every mention/retweet etc. and take action or do further digging into the people who connected with you. I also appreciated the post scheduling tool (especially the embedded image editing and the Sprout Queue with automated scheduling) and reporting that made it easy to pull data and quickly re-share my most effective messages. My experience with the customer support team was very positive - there was always a quick response to my questions about new features or issues I was having.

While I appreciate the tool's focus on simplicity with a single-column stream, I do sometimes wish that there were an option to customize views to get more information at once. The tool can sometimes require a lot of scrolling. Also, the cost to add new users can be prohibitive - in general this is a much more expensive tool than some others with similar basic features. In my mind it's worth the investment for larger organizations due to its ease of use and reporting features.

A Killer Deal Needing A Few Tweaks

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, the software is a killer deal and easy to pick up and use. I do feel like there's more I can be doing with the software than I currently am, but it's hard for me to know what all is in there.

I work for a non-profit, so this software is a great value for the features it offers. It is fairly intuitive and easy to pick up quickly. I like the calendar view, and I like being able to comment on posts that are being drafted to communicate with my coworkers.

There are a few weird quirks it would be great to fix, if possible. Having to manually post the multi-picture instagrams leaves a larger margin for human error (I realize this is mostly instagrams fault, but is a consistent issue I have). While I love being able to message my coworkers in sprout, the notification feature for this could use some improvement. Instead of spamming inboxes (why do I get an email when I make a comment..?), it would be great to have red notification flags within the software (I use a desktop, maybe this is available on the app?), so anytime my coworkers log in they can see it. I also find it frustrating that I need to constantly refresh in order to see the most up to date calendar/drafts. We have many marketing team members, so being able to have it auto refresh would be helpful in keeping up with what is most up to date. I wish I was able to send comments when I send a post for approval (ie. Need to add a picture, should we schedule this for xx date, I'm having trouble with this sentence, how would you phrase it, etc), since the notifications on post comments isn't great and my manager doesn't always see them. Lastly, the desktop version has an outdated emoji keyboard available - would love to see it offer all the emojis you can get on your phone.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sprout Social is the social media platform that I use for my marketing consulting business.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sprout Social provides me the ability to more efficiently manage my client's social media efforts. and do so affordably.

After reviewing a few options, I landed on Sprout Social as my choice for managing social media for my clients. The biggest reason has to do with the user experience. They have the best UI by far of any platform I've used, and it's laid out in a way that makes it very easy to understand everything you're working with. The ease of managing multiple clients and switching between them is great. The group feature helps keep things organized and separate. The reporting also looks fantastic and is very easy to use.

I wish they made it easier to compose content across multiple social media channels. I feel they could do a better job with this. While the pricing is fair, the agency platform is a little difficult to grow into if you run an agency and manage multiple clients. Instead of charging on # of users, it's geared more on # of profiles, which can get pricey.

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall, Sprout is a wonderful tool, but lately, there have been issues that have arisen.

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of navigation and publishing, I like the added feature of optimal send times, and that Pinterest is now added.

Recently, we have been having trouble with photos from links not populating in the photo field when already published causing us to have to go directly into the platforms and edit/correct or add again when we realize this, because it appears to be there when we are publishing. Very time consuming. Also, we have been having issues with photos being cut off when they are published on the platforms, but seem normal when we use the eye tool to check. We always have to re-size photos elsewhere because the editing tool is insufficient, especially with regard to Twitter and LinkedIn. Before, we could use the normal FB size photo for all and be done, but as of May 2018, not the case. Also, we are having problems with notifications. When someone leaves a comment in the approval section, and you respond, the original sender does not get notification that you have responded via email, they have to manually check the software. Also, the fact we are unable to tag as before, but that's a FB privacy issue.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good, but needs improvement.

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I appreciate the quick response to problems I have. Also your blog is top notch.

In concept, I really enjoy the publishing feature that assigns certain posts on certain days and hours. However, there are a LOT of tiny things that can be fixed which reduces the overall value of this feature.

The "ideal times to post" is a great feature but I've noticed that some "high peak" times do not garner the results I expected.

The LinkedIn post feature is pretty limited. I CONSTANTLY get error messages that the app cannot tag names. Also, I cannot tag individual people within the app (OnLinkedin), so I have to "assign post" in order for the final post to have the names I want tagged, OR edit the post after it's published. Huge no-no. Again, this defeats the purpose of the app, as it's more hands-on than I want it to be.
The same with Instagram. I haaate that I have to assign a post if it's multiple images. The reason I wanted this app was to be as hands-off as possible. I understand that it may be a Facebook/Instagram issue, but it's just annoying.
Also, the emoji list has yet to be updated, even after various suggestions to update. I end up having to use my "emoji keyboard" to insert the missing emoji's in your app, which defeats the purpose of a social media app.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent, continually improving social media management platform

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simplified, user-friendly social media monitoring and management tools--and great reporting! I forgot to mention that. Having used HootSuite for a while before this, I feel that Sprout is a much better match both for me and my clients, and it continues to get better all the time.

I like its ease of use (particularly the ViralPost feature). Sprout Social is clearly designed to make the life of a social media manager or consultant as easy as possible, and they are continually releasing new features and improvements. They actively solicit feedback on how their product could be improved, and they act on that feedback too. Sprout's tech support is also top notch. They are great communicators and always available via chat to answer your questions.

I think content discovery is still a little challenging within the tool (and I don't mind so much because it's not a main feature that I was looking for when I chose Sprout), but I believe Sprout is working on ways to enhance this.

Mit Google übersetzen

Probably the best social media tool on the market

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I've used Sprout Social on and off for many years. It's fantastic to use (a really great UI) and it performs very well too - so many useful features. From scheduling to reporting, social listening to chatbots, Sprout Social has it all. It's been growing as a tool over the years and they've been refining the key aspects (such as user permissions, approval processing, reporting and social listening) to the point where it's a brilliant tool. Their recently added features such as advanced listening and chatbots have put it in a whole new league.

Whilst the pricing is fair, it does get expensive once you start adding multiple users (as the pricing stated on their website is per user). Some of the features that are available for higher pricing packages would be nice to explore as a smaller user but it's understandable that some features are enterprise level.

Social Media Management App That Keeps Getting Better

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I signed up for Sprout Social when I launched my agency in 2014, and it was one of the best decisions I made to streamline my work. Since I started using the app, Sprout has released update after update, improving its already robust platform.

Sprout Social is on-par with other social management apps that are much more expensive. And with frequent updates, it keeps getting better. Now I'm able to publish to Instagram, Facebook , Twitter and more. One of my favorite aspects of Sprout is its monitoring software, which not only allows me to see all activity, but respond and mark complete. It's a much better UI than competitor Hootsuite.

Sometimes posts set to publish will fail, though I'll get an error report and a reason why it failed. Other than that, really no complains. Love the software. Recently I signed up for email alerts that notify me of any issues, which helps explain any errors as well.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good software...will be better with a few enhancements

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

See above

As someone in charge of Social Care Response, I love that all of our social channels are available in one place vs. having to go out to individual native sites. I also love the tagging functionality to help report on themes.

I think there is a lot of improvement needed on the Sprout Social App. It is missing a lot of the key features that the desktop site offers - such as being able to click on post and see the conversation...including accessing the post on the native site. There is also opportunity to allow access to turning on an off the bots within the app. Right now we have to have the desktop site downloaded as a bookmark on my phone to access just the bot. Lastly...PLEASE ALLOW BOT SCHEDULING! We don't want to have the bot on during business hours as we like to respond individually...but have them on after-hours for top reasons why members post to our pages. We have to have reminders to ourselves to manually make sure we are turning on the bot after hours, and turning off the bot when business hours being.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using Sprout to manage about 30 social media pages for nearly a year.

Bewertet am 27.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like having a hub to store photos (the asset library) as well as a hub for all user activity across multiple social media accounts (smart inbox).

*The maximum number of images that can be added to the Asset Library at a time is 10, and if you want to batch 'tag' all of the photos, you can only choose 1 'tag' per set of 10. For content creators that upload hundreds of photos to the asset library per week (like my team), this makes for an extremely cumbersome process.

*You can't search the asset library by file name. You can only sort by file name, date added/modified /etc or search visually. It is truly incredible that there is no "search by name" function for the asset library.

* The mobile app does not offer access to the Asset Library - a huge pitfall, as my company invests a lot of time and resources in building the Asset Library. We are then unable to publish content on-the-go using asset library images.

*The Reports area does not give the ability to customize the data that appears in a report. i.e. if I want to draw data from multiple reports, I can't choose to create a custom report using only the data I selected.

*The listening tool comes at an added cost.

One of the best Social Management Platforms for a low cost

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great for a startup whose looking to take their social activity to the next level. They have great customer service and training resources so you can get moving faster. While we still struggle to build out a super telling report, we do enjoy the one-in-one place feeling we get with Sprout social.

I really liked that Sprout Social gave me more ways to manage and track my social media profiles then Tweetdeck and Hootesuite. The back end is easy to navigate and the ability to schedule/reschedule out social updates was simpler than any other SMM tool. You can also switch or post of different profiles easily and all from one screen. Replying to comments, sharing, and direct messaging for all profiles can also be done from your back end screen.

I do feel like the analytics they provide you lack depth, especially since LinkedIn doesn't share information with them. You get conflicting information about impression and clicks when compared to Google Analytics or with the social platform itself.

Great Software for Social Customer Care

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Everyone I've spoken to at Sprout has been fantastic. In another year or so once they've really fine-tuned their entire product, it will be one of the best.

Ease of use - the inbox is extremely easy for care reps to digest, especially if they've never used social tools in the past.
Support - Sprout's support team is on top of any issue. I always received a prompt response from their support team.
Innovation - Sprout was always at the forefront of new social updates - for example, they are one of the only engagement tools to offer a built in chat bot.

Lack of integration - Sprout doesn't integrate with many other products, specifically listening tools.
Social listening - While they are developing their own listening tool suite, they are going to be behind industry leaders for some time yet.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sprout Social is a great service that makes it easy to monitor social media engagement.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Most importantly, I like the ability to monitor keywords so I know when non-followers have mentioned my products. I also like having a single inbox that allows me to monitor multiple social media accounts in one place. Being able to schedule posts easily is a great feature.

I understand that Facebook is no longer going to allow Sprout Social to post to personal Facebook accounts. I think this will be a big drawback, but I also believe Facebook is losing its relevance. I wish it were easier to post images to Instagram via Sprout Social. The extra steps of needing to select a publisher and only being able to use it with Instagram business accounts, makes posting directly on your phone without using Sprout Social easier.

Sprout Social is Why I Will Never Use Hootsuite Ever Again

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can't say enough good things about this social scheduler. I've used Hootsuite, Butter, Later, and plenty of other social schedulers and this one takes the cake. The way I can manage tasks and assign certain things to another team member was incredible. Something else to note is the price point. My team was paying per month at my ad agency and we were more than satisfied with our subscription. Customer Service was always there to help and were extremely accessible.

I really only have one minor complaint about Sprout Social and that's their Instagram functionalities. They may have worked on their platform since I used it about a year ago, but I felt that things like commenting, likes, and other tools were missing. Other than that this is by far the best choice for analytics, scheduling, and social media task management in the market.

Mit Google übersetzen

SproutSocial helps my small team do big things

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With so much evergreen content in the tourism industry, the ability to schedule repeated content several months out saves me so much time. The Smart Inbox has been so helpful for me. Since it works like an email inbox, it helps me to know social messages I've addressed or still need to address. My company has many members that can be retweeted in our social feed. Advanced Retweet is my favorite new feature.

The platform is robust and has helped my social media team of 1 out immensely. When I had an intern this summer, it was easy to get her onboarded with the tool by adding a seat. The price is right. Their support team is quick and helpful. We had a more "advanced" tool in the past, but Sprout Social fit our content and tagging needs better.

Sometimes tasks take a few extra clicks than I believe they need to. And I'd like the ability to add tags instead of being restricted to a certain number (based on how we use tags).

Exceptional Analytics Tool

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sprout's integration with all the various social media platforms is incredible. The reporting features, analytics, and the surprisingly great image editor are all things you'd expect from premium software, but Sprout Social offers it at an extremely competitive price. I absolutely love the versatility of its reporting features. You really do have everything placed in front of you and you don't need to go chasing down any numbers. I love it. Hands down my favorite social media analytics and management platform.

I wish I could give this five stars. It's so nearly close, but the absurd choice to lock a few vital features behind the top price tier is super dumb. And it's not a small price increase. Smaller business aren't going to want to take the plunge.