Bubble Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Romaric
Romaric

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

The bubble.io platform has helped us to develop a few apps (some are still in beta mode) and with this technology, we focus more on scaling our design skills rather than learning HTML, CSS, or any other programming languages from scratch. It's the perfect solution for anyone individual, or organization looking for an already-built-for-you app development facility.

Bubble is the best solution for building hybrid web apps. It covers a wide array of facilities needed to develop a web-based application even without much knowledge of coding or programming languages.There are a bunch of plugins available in the marketplace that serve different purposes and great contributions to a nice workflow.The prototyping and staging environments are pretty great and exponentially ideal for providing a perfect development experience. The company offers multiple training resources alongside support for newbies.There are good templates available for project kickstarting, nice for time-saving and perfect for increasing productivity rates. The design layouts are quite mobile-friendly which is great for SEO, engagement, and interaction.Bubble also offers affordable pricing plans suitable for any business level.

The customer support service is not great as they take more hours and sometimes a day to address a particular ticket.

Cameron
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

No code platform with no compromises

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Technology development is expensive, we have a team of over 30 tradition developers. Using Bubble we are able to empower citizen developers to build custom applications both client facing and internal staff tools without requiring months and tens of thousands of dollars in development.The platform is also great for building high fidelity mock ups and prototypes.

We haven't hit a roadblock on features development in Bubble yet. Previously we would go through an ideation phase be limited by the functionality on previous no code/low code platforms. We are yet to experience limitation on any of our feature developments in Bubble.- The API connector makes it easy to integrate with other platforms.- The use of plugins allows us to fill any gaps that may exist with out of the box functionality- The new responsive engine allows us to quickly build elegant UIs that support desktop, ipad and mobile designs - Database management is made easy

- Debug mode is a little difficult to use and understand- Logging is very difficult to use- Deployment functionality works, but version history and control could use some more love- Current plans make collaboration a bit difficult. The price jump between Profession and Production is huge and quite often you want to have multiple app editors while you get your application up and running before it is production ready- Not easy to use your own custom backend, this would be a huge win for enterprise clients

Santosh

Entire Product pages & database disappeared before my product launch

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Never depend on it for a full-fledged application. It's only good for hobby projects or MVPs to show it to an investor. I lost 6 months of valuable time trying to learn the platform and build a real-world application. One fine day opened to an empty project with at least 40 pages missing.

Bubble acknowledged that there was a glitch but unfortunately couldn't explain or provide me with any resolution. They did mention that FREE users have limited backups. So if you care about your application, better start with a paid plan and keep praying to God every day that your data should be safe.

Well, it's cheap and free, to begin with.

That's about the only Pros I can think of. But like all free software, it comes with a lot of limitations.

Absolutely zero control over your code and data. You cannot export any part of your product. Everything is hosted on their platform. They provide only 12-hour backups for a FREE plan. So if any glitch happens from their side, you will completely lose everything and nothing can be recovered.

A huge learning curve exists. So, if you are a non-coder wanting to build a working app, get ready to spend at least a few months to build a decent prototype. Designing responsive pages can be nothing short of a nightmare.

David
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My experience with Bubble

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Easy to start using and progress. There are a lot of tutorials and a large community of people that can support development as well.

Very steep learning curve. I initially started developing with Bubble but gave up after a few weeks due to how difficult it was to learn. But the resources I discovered help improve the platform.

Pius

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

Amazing! Bubble helped build Brounce, a marketplace idea I had and still runs on Bubble, along with other services I have integrated mainly through Zapier. I love the fact that I run everything without code and Bubble is right at the center of all the action.

Bubble helps you get started in record time all without writing any code. After a few lessons designed by Bubble. You can start building your project with drag and drop and really smart workflows in no time and deploy to early adopters and grow from there. Whatever your project needs, believe me, you can absolutely build in on Bubble.
Bubble integratees with a multitude of their party services with plugins and with Zapier.

Bubble does not allow exporting the source code of your project! If this is super important to you, then Bubble might not be the best option to run your project long-term. You can export your data but not the source code. it's a bummer because down the line you might want to have better control of your app and you need access to the code, but you can't, and that's just it!

Wix und Webflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

Bubble was much easier to use than Webflow and had a lot more functionality than Wix.

Antwort von Bubble Group

Hi there, thank you very much for your review! So glad to hear you've been having a positive experience with Bubble - we truly appreciate hearing your thoughts regarding your time building. Due to the unique nature of our platform, Bubble apps can only be run on Bubble at this time. While it's possible to export your application as JSON, it is not possible to export as code.

We sincerely value your feedback and kind words - please don't hesitate to reach out at support@bubble.io if you have any further questions/concerns/feedback and our team would be more than happy to assist!

Marcus
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Bubble is amazing

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

Incredible

Incredible

Deploy applications and test your mvp in a matter of weeks at minimal cost. Scale a viable solution to production in a click and run your app without the overhead of a dev team.

Responsiveness can be a burden at times, but if you think out your build before hand (mobile vs. desktop) it's definitely workable.

PyCharm und Adobe XD

Warum Bubble gewählt wurde

It's too easy to build in Bubble and test MVP then scale solution to market.

Wix, PyCharm und Adobe XD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

Bubble is easier to use and faster to build.

Hello Marcus,

Thanks for your kind review! Our team is actually working on revamping our responsive editor to make it more intuitive, and we hope that will resolve some of the issues our users have previously reported with the engine.

We look forward to seeing what you build!

Romain

Entrepreneurship

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

I have been using Bubble since April 2021. It was very difficult in the first months because I am not a Cartesian mind. I'm more of a creator, a drawer, and a designer. I started by using Webflow which corresponded more to me. But as powerful as Webflow is, it was not going to allow me to reach my goal. That of creating powerful sites like Shopify for example. So I trained via different training platforms, for over a year. Today, with a lot of effort, I think I am able to create all my ideas without any problem with Bubble.

I've always been an entrepreneur and being able to create sites on my own, without the help of a developer is really a game changer.

It is very difficult for a non-technical person to understand all these new concepts. I had to train myself and it was long and difficult. But I really wanted to be able to create sites by myself, without anyone's help.

Webflow und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

I decided to choose Bubble because of all the development power it offers. No other nocode tool offers so many possibilities. The further I go in my journey with Bubble, the more I feel like I can really create anything I want.
Augusto
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most user friendly no-code platform I know

Bewertet am 31.12.2023

I'm a developer since 2012 and started using Bubble in 2020. I fell in love for how fast I'm able to build prototypes for my ideias and how easy it is to develop on it.

Easy to use and deploy apps.
Good design editor for responsive pages.
Has front-end and back-end features.
Easy to integrate with REST APIs.
Vast plugin marketplace.

A bit slow for loading pages, specially on mobile.
No native apps.
A bit rigid on data manipulation.

FlutterFlow, Composer 2 und WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

It's the fastest to implement and easiest to use.
Chris
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Incredible software development tool

See pros section

See pros section

In a few months we had a hospice care patient management system up and running. The system includes reminders, charting, finance, volunteer management and a section for lending equipment to patients. It is fast data handling is super easy. Bubble has a strong api capabilities so bubble has no limits

Bubble does require some coding not in the traditional sense like cortan or C++ But it has its own language which is sometimes difficult to figure out Bubble lacks report printing but it is handled by 3rd parties which increases cost.

Ninox, Airtable und Appy Pie

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

Bubble feature set is all most unlimited. Bubble allows total user interface creation. You can make bubble look exactly like you want it too. Bubble runs in any browser
Hugo
Hugo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product with huge potential

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Very good overall, it enabled me and my startup to develop app in a decent time frame, that was impossible with "tradicional" methods.

Very easy to create the app design, you save a lot on time.Working with APIs for integration it's pretty straight forward.The workflows and conditions are pretty simple to master.

The lack of official plugins for out of the box integrations with other tools.Not having the possibility for selfhost.

FlutterFlow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

The workflow structure of Bubble worked better for me.
George
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best way to build apps

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

We have built stable consumer facing apps with Bubble. We have integrated our apps with numerous other platforms and have exposed APIs for other services to connect with our Bubble app. Building on Bubble is fast and the product is not difficult to understand.

Speed of development, ease of use, not limit to what you can build.

Steep learning curve at the start, understanding privacy rules

Airtable und WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bubble

Only Bubble offered the ability to build a fully custom product.
Geoffrey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Using bubble

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Again i love your product, i like the community - im trying to help myslef people (on the no code france slack) -

Great tool - api connector, flexibility, responsive design (the new one), plug in, community

unability to host your data in EU - this is very very important for EU citizen and it will become more and more important - Thing is (this is just my point of view) European people will use a side back end (xano, supabase...)or even airtable which is now working on EU office instead of using 100% of your solution. Your custom plan allow to select the region, but its quite expensive, so people work with another back end solution. I LOVE bubble and i invested a lot of time learning your solution so i want you to succeed as well. In the near futur data location will be very important for everyone (as you know better than me) and im frankly scared that you not make the move quickly enough so people will go with full other solutions and open source solutions. 2 more things : it would be great if the editor could run faster on google chrome - and last thing : as i told you, i invested a lot of time learning your solution, if you change your pricing and make a "per line" (as you tried few months ago) pricing, im scared you will lose a lot of people again

FlutterFlow und Airtable

French creator ;) ;) ;) ;)and flexibility
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good way to build an MVP

Bewertet am 30.1.2022

We iterate MVPs from concept to deployment in Bubble for various startup product ideas

* user logins out of the box
* can deploy an API in a few clicks
* support for repeating groups / data
* super great for getting from 0 to 1 for almost any app

Our biggest frustrations with Bubble are:

* extent to which we have to copy and paste instead of reuse elements
* lack of change management for custom code inside of modules, e.g., custom JS
* currently there is no way to interact with GraphQL APIs
* no way to get paid / priority support from team
* some issues with point & click UI

My review for bubble

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Bubble helped me develop custom apps to build my career

Bubble helped me develop custom apps to build my career

I like that there are so much functions that we dont have to code, the learning curve is a little long but really worth it!

Maybe the workflow editor, the ability to categorize some workflows

OutSystems

Composer 2

The price
Arnaud

All in 1 visual programing tool

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

As a "non developer", it's been great to discover I could dev my own app without having to pay a dev to do it for me. Bubble is a very complete tool and needs quite a lot of training before being able to use all its potential but it definitely worth it.

Bubble is a all in 1 visual programing tool : you can manage Design, Logic and database in the same tool which is very convenient.

There are still some limitation for "big consuming app" but bubble constantly evolve and performances get better and better.

Joe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Never expected to get this far...

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

I'm actually really pleased I found Bubble which I did after hearing a throwaway comment made by someone giving a Ted talk. I was quoted horrible amounts of money to create my app and Bubble has enabled me to complete a prototype that I'm hoping to get into testing very soon and for very little cash. Bubble is surprisingly feature rich and I've been able to do some really advanced stuff (in my novice opinion).

Bubble is relatively straightforward to use once you've established the basics. It's very feature rich and there's a fantastic community to ask for help.

I found the initial steps confusing. Some of the language is simultaneously too simple and confusing (eg, "Thing" is ambiguous and concepts like "Data Source" and "Type of Data" need to be explained fully at the outset - I never found this). Luckily I understood relational databases but Bubble simplifies this concept to such and extent that it makes one worry that something's being missed. When getting into more complicated aspects of Bubble, it's the community that helps out via the Forum or YouTube. YouTubes are often far too long or simply incomprehensible and it can be hugely frustrating trying to arrive at a solution and often there is simply SO much information to read it's impossible.

Alexandra
Alexandra
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bubble enabled my startup to some to life with 2 deployed versions in less than 6 months!

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

We started our online music school by sending zoom links to our users. Then we started coming up with features to create an experience where it feels like our users belong to an online music school and where we can be with them every step of the way. We are two musicians / business co-founders, one of us learned ux/ui and the other learned how to use bubble and we made [SENSITIVE CONTENT] happen thanks to you!

Bubble’s documentation and forum were of extreme help. I haven’t encountered any issue that I wasn’t able to find online. From a non developer perspective, when you put in the effort to understand how it works and how you should use it you’ll see how enabling and powerful it is. We built our whole beta version online music school [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on it!

The biggest challenge for us was responsiveness and changing the height of elements within pages and groups. Some helpful improvements would be:
- more settings to change in responsiveness view
- quick tips for commonly faced problems in responsiveness (related to height) automatically diagnosed. So for example if an element that in the editor covers the whole page but when the page size changes this element will not be covering the whole page because of a group or something you can suggest how to fix it.

Antwort von Bubble Group

Hi Alexandra, thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you and your cofounder were able to get your school's app built with Bubble. :)

Andrew
Andrew
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bubble: Versatile, Easy to get the hang of, with helpful pre-built templates

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Overall I found this simple and yet powerful to use. It was impressive what we could do with the system. In fact we chose to develop the system we wanted vs. buying into a fully-pre-built sass application that would have cost us lots more per month. I think it has been a good investment.

In a few months we were able to design and implement a freelancer marketplace with user management, signups, password management, workflows etc. We had no prior experience of the product and yet it was easy to grasp the concepts and start building things in a matter of minutes.

The process was made easier by virtue of an app marketplace where we could purchase a template that did some/or most of what we wanted. From there it was straightforward to customise it to be the way we wanted it. If we'd kept it the same we could probably have launched in a matter of days, but we wanted to make some changes to suit our needs.

It was surprising to me just how versatile a development environment this is. Sometimes these no-code environments can restrict you by making you follow their model - but Bubble seems to have a lot of functionality without making it mind-bogglingly complicated. I suspect you can make almost any kind of website or web application you want with this tool.

The responsive page design is a bit hard to get your head around at first, and sometimes you get slightly erratic results. I believe they are making some improvements to this in a coming release, but it is useable even now.

Antwort von Bubble Group

Thanks so much for your review; we're glad to hear that you've been able to build your app with Bubble! We are indeed working on a revamp of our Responsive engine, and are hoping to get that live to users soon. :)

Literally anyone can become a Web App Developer

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Just wonderful. Bubble surprises me with the pricing they have got. Flat $29, irrespective of the number of users. Amazing to get started with.

I have never seen any app as powerful as bubble while being so simple to use. You can almost build anything that you can think of. A replica of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other platform can be build on bubble.

It's mainly for MVP or for some small to medium-scale projects.

I mentioned you can make a replica of powerful platforms but not at that scale. You can replicate the functionalities but only a few thousand of users will be able to use it at once.

Igor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for MVPs or not big websites

Bewertet am 31.12.2023

We are happy now. We built our app, and it is running smoothly.

We are happy now. We built our app, and it is running smoothly.

What I like the most is the fact that Bubble is quite easy to learn, although it is hard to master. After a while, we can create almost anything we like.

It has weird bugs. Sometimes the editor is not responding OK on Chrome, or some workflows are not working on mobiles while they are working on desktops. Usually, you can find a workaround.

FlutterFlow und Webflow
Ritesh

Most powerful No Code platform out there

Bewertet am 18.3.2023

The simplicity with which you can build apps. There is a learning curve but once you learn, there is no stopping back.

Very slow if you have to manipulate 1000s of records at once.

Donatien
  • Branche: Automotive

Best no-code app

Very good overall experience

Very good overall experience

- Very customizable- Very reliable- Almost no limit for usual apps thanks to API Connector and JS

- Playing with JSON and custom states in Bubble is sometimes painful. It is often easier to transform into Bubble objects, but then we loose lot of JS advantages

Retool

Warum Bubble gewählt wurde

production speed

Design control
Cyril
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice product doing what it's supposed to

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Good ! As I said, the flexibility, ease to develop and release, and easy to grasp logic makes it a very powerful tool to launch new ideas !

Bubble is a nice product to develop, test, launch very quickly and iteratively ideas. It globally does every basic needed thing, and for what's lacking there are many plug-ins to help and a great community.I like the simple division between Design/Workflows/Data and how the logic is easily usable once understood

I feel like the cons are more of a misuse of Bubble than flaws of Bubble. My issues today are how to integrate my Bubble products with classic internal product with their lengthy cycles of development.Performance issues can happen if data tables are not well-thought and not suited for the Repeating Groups it's used in or with too much complexity in a page, but that shows limit of scaling that is inherent to a no-code tool1 con that is kind of painful : my data tables were set with lengthy field names and now every time I modify an existing database entry, half of the filed names are cut.. Small formatting fix or line break could really help :)

Jens

Reliable application

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

On the whole, Bubble is a super platform. We are currently creating the second prototype and testing it on the market. The fast customizability of workflows and designs makes it well adapted to the pace of today's world. The learning curve is quite flat at the beginning, but it takes some time to really master bubble. In any case, it was worth it to choose bubble.

The best thing about Bubble is that you can make changes quickly and that you learn it extremely fast.

- The lack of dynamic widths in the elements, it follows that when you change the text, you have to adjust all the affected elements.
- The speed for complex applications is unfortunately much too slow
- Some rudimentary elements are missing and can only be supplemented with plugins -> But these are usually also not always well implemented

Gian Luca
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Game changer

Bewertet am 19.2.2023

I'm very satisfied despite the points above. The customer support is stellar and there's a very useful community. If you need to do something that is not within the regular feature, you'l certainly find a plugin for few dollars.

I'm not a developer but I managed to build a full functioning application (also wrapped for mobile) for paying customers. I could learn by doing also thanks to great forum and an active community.There is simply nothing as good as Bubble out there. Even if you find something easier to start with, you'll find out you won't be able to scale. With Bubble the sky is the limit.

In the last two years they had few downs that lasted way too much. In the last six month didn't happen anymore. I recently had problems with corrupted cache and, in general, you cannot be 100% sure that a page will immediately retrieve updated data.On the admin side I find they should improve the management of scheduled workflows. the interface is very basic and you can't download them.They should provider an easier way to wrap for mobile.