Zeigt 217 von 200 Bewertungen an

Zeigt 217 von 200 Bewertungen an
Nancy S.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow.
2. We've had great, responsive customer service.
3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences.
4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year.
5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong.
2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though.
3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done.
4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Colton E.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product with tons of customization.

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

Zuhairah A.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Jennifer O.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Jordan O.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface.
It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on-
Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function.
The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Michelle H.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus...

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out).
The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product.
Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Crystal K.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Amazing!

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

Annalee S.
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Many features, but unwieldy

Bewertet am 15.7.2020

Definitely the best thing about Easy Projects is the number of features it has. It has about every feature you could want out of a project management software and can get vary macro or very granular.

Because it's such a heavy program it can be pretty unwieldy. It took a long time to onboard our team and even then a lot of people never really got the hang of it. Ultimately it ended up being heavier than what I needed for a small team. It would probably be better suited for a very large company with a number of complex projects.

Blake A.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Easy Projects - Great Project management solution

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

Great support staff, no problems with software

The timekeeping and project management features were great. We easily laid out all projects and requests/tasks associated. Easy to assign people to roles. Budgeting also very simple.

Reports take 30 min to refresh. Have to pay extra to get this to refresh immediately.

Rhonda r F.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available...

Bewertet am 9.2.2018

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Sonia N.

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Shelly M.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Kyle M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Sharley C.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.