TrulySmall Accounting

Simple, time-saving accounting software for small businesses

3,6 /5 (5 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good Value for the money

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

I am happy with my experience and software does what I need for the price.

Easy to use, simple interface, many easy to use reports to help you keep track of your finances

Does not work on my iphone, and balancing my books or correcting issues are tricky has the software only allows certain transactions.

Jarrett M.
  • Branche: Druck
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

TrulySmall helps me keep better accounting, in less time

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

The Smart Inbox helps me stay on track with what I need to do on the accounts. Removing the bulk of the data entry task is a huge timesaver. I don't like accounting, but TrulySmall makes it so much easier on me. I like the snapshot analysis on the dashboard. The user interface is very clean.

As a graduate from Kashoo Classic, one of the things I would like to see in TrulySmall is the auto entry for GST filing. The report creation is easy and I like being able to call up a report with a click, but for now, the journal to deal with remittance of GST has to be entered manually. The help articles need to fill out a bit on this topic. Generally, more help articles need to be created to update a lot of the instruction from Kashoo Classic that is still relevant in the TrulySmall environment.

Also, I needed extra help because I hit a wall backfilling data on a bank feed account where my bank was not supplying all the transaction data back to my transaction start date in TrulySmall. But hey, customer service helped me sort it.

Richard S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Kashoo - When you can't afford Quickbooks

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

It's okay.

Easy to get started, and functional when dealing with small numbers of transactions.

Customer support has greatly improved.

I've heard that they are actively working on improving the product, so opinions may change.

DO NOT go near this software if you are a e-comm focused heavy transaction business. Handling multiple transactions simultaneously is impossible.

App and web versions are not compatible in some cases.

Data import options are severely limited.

Angela N.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

It is new for me to use accounting software like this so it is a steep learning curve and I've appreciated the support.

It's super easy to use and the support has been very available, respectful, and knowledgeable

There are many times where my purchases (from my bank feed) get mislabelled. For example a purchase from Osborne Seed Company gets inputted as Ornery Beer Company. This happens regularly.

Andrew H.
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Your software makes me feel crazy

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

Frustrating - wish we could do a screen share with support!

The new version is to cut down... online banking doesn't work which makes the rest of your improvements useless. So many things dont seem to work for us.

Fix the search!!! Even if I type the entire name of my supplier (ie Amazon) into the search it comes up last.... so annoying. Is there a UX cycle even done on the product?