GoTo Webinar Erfahrungen

Zedekiah
Zedekiah
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brace yourself with an epic tool for all your virtual needs

Bewertet am 9.11.2023

I have really had a blissful experience with Goto Webinar. Event planning and hosting was a real nightmare that really needed a lot of money and burning of the midnight oil. But with GoTo webinar we are able to plan and launch succesful virtual conference, workshops and event without much hassles. We really love it here

Goto webinar is an epic tool that set itself apart from others of it's kind in the market. It is super easy to setup and implement in any organization of any size. Also it's interface is impeccably intuitive and friendly making it soo easy to plan and launch any event or conferences as well as for the attendees to join. Over time I have learnt to pay a little extra for convenience and trust me the conveniency and flexibility we get from GoTo Webinar is unmatched. We can join meetings from anywhere. It gives us similar experience as those of physical conferences because it accommodates a large number of attendees and many panelist as well. Also the attendees can engage with panelist on realtime for clarifications through chats and even when using presentation tools. Also the livestreams are recorded for later references. GoTo Webinar is a real deal for all our virtual conferences needs

There is literally nothing I have found wrong with GoTo Webinar it's doing what we got it to do

Claire
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

A Comprehensive and Convenient Webinar Platform

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

GoTo Webinar is an excellent webinar platform for businesses of any size. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make hosting and attending webinars simple and efficient. The platform is user-friendly and allows for easy remote connection with audiences.

GoTo Webinar makes hosting and attending webinars a breeze! The platform is easy to use and provides all the tools needed to create a professional and engaging webinar. The features are comprehensive and make connecting with remote audiences a snap.

GoTo Webinar can be pricey for organizations with limited budgets. The subscription tiers can add up quickly and the lack of an entry-level option can make it difficult for newer organizations to get started.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Software reliable, API is flaky, Support is Worse

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

We love the reliability. We run a weekly webinar and over the past 9 years have done 210 webinars, with a good attendance. Let down by the API and very poor support, which seems worse since the LogMeIn purchase. Now starting to look for alternative webinar solutions.

I have been using GotoWebinar software for the past 9 years and have found the basic service to be very reliable and have done over 210 webinars using it.
The video functionality that they have recently added has been a good addition.
Over the years that have made it easier for people to dial in, we get few problems.
They also offer a phone dial in number for people to listen to the webinar audio.

- The API is the worst API that we have used. Most products provide a simple REST API with a reasonable amount of instructions. The Gotowebinar API is badly documented and is difficult to work with. Just found out that the current API expires on 31 Jan 2019 and you have to move to Oauth2 - a costly migration.
- Support for the API is awful. In November we were unable to use the API for 10 days.
- The chat function is limited - we developed a chat room to run alongside GotoWebinar, but cannot integrate it with the webinar software
- Takes a while to convert the recording

Alvaro
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Goto Webinar review

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

Our overall experience was very good and we recommend it.

Our overall experience was very good and we recommend it.

It was our first contact with distance learning so it was very useful because of the possibilities that it gives.

Maybe it was a little expensive for our startup business

Bernadette
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

GoToWebinar is Reliable, Stable and Cost Effective

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

We use GoToWebinar at least once a week and sometimes more. As a non-profit, we watch our dollars and GoToWebinar, although not the cheapest, is reasonably priced and includes an unlimited video library and a license for GoToMeeting. We have been using it since 2018 and it definitely provides the capability we need to present online meetings and events to our membership and beyond.

We chose GoToWebinar because it is a stable and secure platform. Webinars and events are easy to set up and it included GoToMeeting at no additional cost.

Since the pandemic, Zoom has become the standard and most presenters are familiar with Zoom and less familiar with GoToWebinar, so practices are usually required to familiarize the presenters. Attendees are also used to having reaction emojis, which are not included in GoToWebinar and a third party software is needed to add a different background.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

Based on recommendations of others, I chose GoToWebinar.
Joey
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Webinar Hosting Made Easy

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

The software was easy to learn and the user interface is intuitive. Features were easily accessible and icons were self explanatory to any person who grew up in the age of smart phones and the internet. I was able to launch the webinar without any prior training and hosted my very first webinar ever without a hitch. GoTo Webinar has the ability to keep track of attendees' engagement, record presentations, poll the audience, generate analytics, switch between presenters and speakers/ panelists seamlessly. The platform is also nice because attendees can join the webinar without downloading software, they just simply click on a link that can be emailed through an automated system or a traditional URL. We had attendees on mobile devices, tablets (ipads), etc. so it's a pretty versatile platform.

Some features can only be unlocked by increasing the membership tier. The basic subscription is already pretty pricey and does not have access to many of the "premium" features such as embedded videos and maximum number of attendees and available registration slots.

Webex, Adobe Connect und Google Meet

Zuvor genutzte Software

Webex, Adobe Connect und Google Meet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

Features available for the cost of membership. My company already had an existing account with GoTo Meeting, so we were able to get a bundle deal with GoTo Meeting and GoTo Webinar.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

With ongoing use, you will learn how to use it

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

We use GoToWebinar to host educational sessions with our clients or leads. If you're an experienced user, the platform does everything you need it to do. It also integrates nicely with our email management platform and takes the burden off of manually managing registrations and confirmations.

All organizer controls are readily accessible when you host your event. Everything is located on the right hand column so you can toggle between boxes for whatever function is required. The newly designed dashboard makes it easier to see at a glance upcoming events. Creating an event is simple and integration with our email management system was seamless. The automatic confirmation emails that are sent to registrants are also one less thing we have to worry about during our webinar registration process.

When you first host your event, the controls can be intimidating. The boxes are piled on one another and it's not straightforward as to what each control does unless you've had prior experience running an event or reviewed their resources to understand how to operate everything. While the labels of the function provide some context, it would be helpful if a "?" hover option was available so users know what each feature does while you're in an event. Chatting during an event is also a concern. You'll have to be very careful to select who you want your message to go to.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

GoToWebinar was within our budget and offered the necessary functions needed to host our events.
Charlotte
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect Solution for Collaboration on and off network

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Overall this tool allows us to reach a greater audience with ease and we have had a lot of success with people logging in from home or at the office to tune in. I like the ease of use and the results we have had!

I think that the ability to use GoToWebinar both on and off network is great because we host weekly training sessions across the nation for people at home or at various companies. We haven't had any connection issues and the interface is intuitive and user friendly. Pulling reports on attendees or viewing how many people are registered are a breeze with the option to pull .csv or .xls. You can easily share screen, see the attendee view, add in polls, chat function for questions, etc. I like that all webinars are recorded and you can share them out afterwards. The ability to schedule/change/cancel reoccurring webinars is nice too! Easy to figure out without a user guide which is a plus!

When you pull reports for for attendees you aren't able to pull by parameters, it is just a set report. For example, we have a recorded webinar that we send out to people and weekly I need to view for new applicants - I would like to pull the report based on specific dates but I can only pull the report as is (a giant list of everyone that has ever viewed the webinar). For my purposes its only a minor inconvenience but more capability in this area could provide more insights.

Gabor
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Quick, efficient, works everywhere, helps you rise above the market

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

It is a great tool for delivering presentations/online trainings. I expect a software like this to be quick and stable. I have found all of these qualities in the GoTo Webinar.

GoTo is really a work from anywhere company and with this product you can also embrace this quality. Go To Webinar has always worked seamlessly, I would dare say effortlessly, without experiencing the regular hickups with similar software.

At first I did not really see why I should choose GoTo instead of Zoom or Teams. I am not sure how this could be fixed other than trying the product and seeing if it works better for you than the competition. There is a free trial after all

Microsoft Teams

Warum GoTo Webinar gewählt wurde

I was looking for a product with more personality and I had the chance to work with GoTo`s products so I decided to give a try. I am happy I did.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoTo Webinar

I tried them out both and I am more pleased with the GoTo product, for me it was more stable and I am also happy to introduce some extra personality in my online training business by going with GoTo`s product
Faiyaz
Faiyaz
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great for webinar and virtual conference!

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

I attend online Webinars and Workshops via GoToWebiner. And I'm Satisfied.

I attend online Webinars and Workshops via GoToWebiner. And I'm Satisfied.

During this pandemic, GoToWebinar is playing a great role in conducting online meetings and Webinars easily. It has got unlimited Participants and live chat features. Can be easily launched in web browser and can be joined with dedicated link and passcode. Online learning and workshops are easily conducted.

Sometimes video or audio might hang due to network issues. The UI isn't as smooth as it's other competitors.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Now organizing online is much easier with GoToWebinar

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

GoToWebinar makes your webinar registration process much easier. It has very clean user interface. New user also can navigate GoToWebinar easily. It record our webinar automatically. we can execute polls smoothly. Attendee reporting is also good. GoToWebinar provide real-time data of attendees. Easy to share screen. compatible with all devices.

Email automaton feature is missing. We cannot use digital background. Need strong internet connection for using this tool.

Adan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Dependable virtual Conferences and Events olution

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

Since the adoption of Goto webinar in at the hospital I can say that we put our best foot forward to acquire it. I can attend workshops, conferences or even meeting without having to leave the the HDU/ ICU room. Soo Iam able to follow up on everything while taking care of my patients. Also with it I don't need an account to join the meetings. What an incredible tool. I really love it

Goto webinar simplicity is next level. It's intuitive interface makes it easy even for invitees to join the conferences from anywhere without struggles. I engage on any device may it be my desktop, phone or even tablet. Planning topnotch virtual events is also quite easy with it through the pre planning and event promotion through the Goto stage. Scheduling is flexible for one time events, series of events or even create demand for recorded webinars . One can quickly create a new event using inbuilt templates and previous settings and custom registration forms for invites. Branding of hospitals events for personalization by adding the logo and colour is of importance to us. During the webinar engaging with presenters is through the dahboards which happens asap , interactive polls and even virtually raising of hands to get the presenters attention. It also support multiple presenters who can share their webcams . Other than that the audio is excellent and visuals are in hd to give the maximum number of attendees and amazing experience during the meeting.Goto webinar also give insights on the attendance reports and overall goodness of events. Another feature I find interesting is it's integration power with most tools in our workspaces to enhance our experience

Go to Webinar guarantee us hassle free events because it makes events delivery soo easy. It is comprehensive in terms of event platform features making it the ultimate best solution in the market for us and anyone seeking to go virtual on hosting events of any size

Kimani
Kimani
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar always put a smile on our faces by exceptionally executing our events

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

GoTo webinar is a game changer for all our virtual events needs. It is soo excellent that I feel like we are having a one to one physical event

GoTo webinar's cost effectiveness, user-friendliness and ease to setup and use are exceptional making it accessible by all users across the organization . GoTo webinar is suitable for our organizational need for it can handle large numbers of attendees. It is also customizable in such away that it allows for customization of webinars or workshops with branding and polls. Webinars can be recorded in session and then shared with attendees for later references. I appreciate the high quality of videos and audios that we experience when using Goto Webinar for online events. Also the presenters can engage and interact with the audience through a real time chat making it even more fun. Mobile accessibility makes it an ultimately convenient tool that allow attendees join the meeting from anywhere as long as there is internet connectivity

Technical issues occuring during the webinar especially in the case of internet connection problem that brings about video or audio issues

Bernice
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

GoTo Webinar is my Go To online Webinars

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

GoTo Webinar is reliable, cost effective and stable. It’s easy to download, very clear the audio and video is in HD, does not buffer, it’s a great tool for those webinars or trainings with large groups. It’s very handy when it comes to engagements with the attendees as you’re able to conduct polls and get comments during the meetings or training sessions. I like the fact that I’m able to use from any device, eg smartphone, tablet, laptop etc. you do not need to download the tool for participants but instead you can use the web version, how cool! GoTo Webinar is very secure and does not display personal information- data protection is top notch. Recording feature is my favorite, this helps me keep records. Mute on entry option helps bring orderliness to the meetings.

GoTo Webinar is the best thing that has happened to me. I can’t imagine my life without this tool now. Simply the BEST

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

This is an effective old-school technology for online events

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Using GoToWebinar to host large-scale meetings and training sessions has been around for a long time. For both internal and external use, it is excellent. There are a lot of firms out there, but GoToWebinar is one of the oldest and most well-tested. With our clients and staff, we utilize GoToWebinar because it doesn't require a lot of software to run, and the online version works just as well.

For meetings of 50 to 100 persons during the pandemic, we used this platform. We appreciate the ease with which the presenter can be given control of the presentation from the organizer's control panel. Useful reporting and recording options are available after the event, and they're simple to use. It takes minimal time and effort to set up an event. It's not designed for two-way communication, but it's excellent for one-way presentations. There is great value in the webinar recordings and analytics, which reveal how many people listened and watched. After the event, surveys are an excellent method to collect instant and actionable feedback from those who attended. It comes with 500 people as standard and is less expensive than competing platforms. Yes, I would suggest this platform to others.

You can't fast-forward or rewind the video to go to a previous point. It restarts from the beginning if you exit and reopen it. The only way to utilize it is to play and pause. It's also worth noting that when video playing begins, the panelists' microphones are automatically silenced. Even though they can unmute, panelists who wish to discuss videos in meetings may run into this issue if they forget.

Mathew
Mathew

An Online Webinar Solution, Let’s Go To Webinar

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

Being an area manager for Africa, I have a huge task of making sure my team members all over Africa get training and hold meetings oftenly, truth be told I can not make it in person all over Africa but with GoTo Webinar, am Virtually present the whole of africa, and the best thing I can be present at the same time, I will just set up a webinar or a conference and am good to go. Screensharing option is very cool for trainers to share presentations for a catchy session. Video and audio quality is in HD, very nice and clear. Session recording is another feature I like, for future refrence and to share with those who missed the meeting or conference. Participants can ask questions on chats, this brings the sense of orderliness, where we avoid noisy meetings where everyone is talking at the same time. I can customize meeting invites with GoTo Webinar. Scheduling a meeting takes seconds, very fast and easy

I can go on and on for all the things I love about GoTo Webinar, I have not had any single dislike for all the years I have been a user

Jane
Jane
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better audience engagement in virtual webinars with GoTo Webinar.

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

We do alot of training work and since we have multiple branches across the country, GoTo Webinar allows us to do these trainings virtually. Its excellent engagement functions allows us to experience the same effectiveness as we would if we are doing the training physically.

GoTo Webinar interface is intuitive and easy to learn and understand for anyone. In fact, we were able to setup our first webinar without needing any IT assistance. It is super secure and has always safeguarded all our data and those of our audiences from any form of security breaches. It offers large virtual rooms which allows us to host larger number of audiences during our training sessions. We have never had a boring webinar with GoTo Webinar thanks to the audience engagement functions that allows us to engage freely with them.

I have never experienced any dull experience with GoTo Webinar for all the times that i have used it.

Mitesh
Mitesh
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar is a real go-to tool for virtual conferencing and webinars.

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

We use GoTo Webinar in our organization as platform for hosting online events including virtual conferences and webinars. It provides with a safe platform for us to communicate with our customers and clients either as individuals or as a group in webinars and online events.

GoTo Webinar allows one to host virtual events of any size meaning its a convenient virtual conferencing tool for any organization despite their size. It provides enterprise-grade security to all your information and data ensuring that no unauthorized person can have access to your account or any data. It is a simple tool which has its architecture designed with an approach to make it easy to use for users by using a very user-friendly user interface. It provides excellent features like raising hand which allows attendees to ask questions or give opinions. It allows more than one presenter at a time which means that multiple presenters can host an event at an instance which is amazing.

With no doubt, i have nothing that i like least about GoTo Webinar. It is a very useful and productive tool.

Leah
Leah

GoTo Webinar is a 10/10. The Best

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

GoTo Webinar is super easy to setup and implement regardless of the organization size. The tool is fairly priced, we all want a tool that saves us money and gets the job done effectively and GoTo Webinar is that tool. It’s customizable to my needs. The video and audio are of vey high quality. Super secure tool, you get the assurance that your data is in safe hands. The audience engagement makes our Webinars lively and interactive, gone are the days we would have boring functions. Screen sharing keeps my audience attentive as they’re able to follow up on what’s being presented. The recording feature helps me keep records and share them to teams who may have missed the Webinars also am able to store data for future reference. GoTo Webinar has clear language and all can understand. Customer service is excellent well done guys and keep doing what you do

No dislikes. GoTo Webinar tops my list of the best softwares I’ve used

Stanley
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar is a pioneer for virtual events.

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

We use GoTo Webinar as a virtual platform to educate people on matters museum conservations through community awareness campaigns as well as to run webinar marketing to attract more tourists to visit us from both local and international.

The main reason we find GoTo Webinar more useful to us is that it allows to host larger number of audiences for our online events and this allows us to reach out to more people at a go. It makes online events more interesting by allowing the audience and the hosts to engage and interact freely using features like raise hand, chatting and others. Another unique thing about GoTo Webinar is how it allows an event to have more than one presenter at a go.

Am more than happy with GoTo Webinar and its features and am having a good time and experience using it. No dislikes.

Anerlisa
Anerlisa
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GoTo Webinar is the real Deal.

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

GoTo Webinar is easy to use, download and set up. Setting up webinars and meetings is pretty easy and the good thing is that participants do not need to install anything, they can use the web version which is straight to the point. Its compatible from any device eg smartphone, laptop, desktop name them, this means you can access from anywhere at anytime. GoTo Webinar is favourable especially when you have a big audience, we use it for our AG meetings , trainings etc. I love how interactive it is, panelists can ask questions and even conduct polls among the participants. GoTo Webinat stores the session recordings which are available for download, this acts as backup.

Nothing to dislike, well done GoTo Webinar

dishant
dishant
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Organising many webinars successfully

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

I use this software to do a weekly webinar with our clients. Through this software, we can interact with a lot of people at the same time. They can ask us questions, and we can easily communicate with them and solve their queries. We are also using it to connect with our remote employees.

GoToWebinar is a fantastic tool to host online webinars. It is pretty straightforward to get started. You can sign up in the software very quickly and begin organising great webinars.

The best feature which I liked the most about GoToWebinar is that we can send live questionnaire about the concept or theme of the webinar or we can directly talk to them about any issue faced during that time. In this manner, we get complete control over the webinar.

There are cases when someone is not able to attend a webinar due to some reason. In GoToWebinar, we can have a recorded copy of the webinar directly stored in our dashboard and then, we can also share the link with the participants of the webinar who were not present at the time it was being broadcasted. They can watch them through that link.

It automatically sends the webinar reminder to all the attendees just a few minutes before the webinar starts.

One thing which I would like to mention is to keep the chats scrolling automatically just like in the case of YouTube.

Sometimes, when I am taking coding cases, I would like to see the code on the webinar attendee's screen to correct or debug the code. So, I would love to see a video conferencing type feature to be added.

Silas
Silas
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

GoTo Webinar is Reliable, Fast and User Friendly

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

We use it for online training in our college especially when sharing screens and presenting visual information. Video quality is excellent and audio is audible and very clear, no buffing and lagging. Recording meetings is an excellent feature for keeping records. GoTo Webinar integrates well with other systems. Its user friendly and all can access with no hitches. Customer service is very prompt at responding to queries and offering assistance. It can hold many occupants for an online meeting. Love the reporting feature available almost immediately after the post webinar. I have never experienced unstable connection that means its very efficient for meetings, even with poor connectivity it delivers.

I love GoTo Webinar, I have been using it close to 4 years and I have no regrets

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

GoToWebinar- great if you have a large group attending your presentation

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

GoToWebinar helped us edit the content of our presentations, pertaining to the feedback we gained from our attendees. It was fairly easy to use and our clients were all familiar with the software so we never had issues with them not knowing what to do when logging in.

What I liked most about GoToWebinar's software is that when we were putting together a presentation, it allowed us to invite hundreds of people. We were presenting to various sister hotels and knew we would have a large group that would exceed that of GoToMeeting's capacity, and I believe GoToWebinar had a limit of 1000 attendees at the time, which was more than we needed, but great to know we had the flexibility to invite more. It was also super helpful that attendees had to register to attend, allowing us to see exactly how many people were actually opening their invitations and interested in attending. Once we saw a general estimate of how many people would attend, we could tailor our presentation to make it more generic vs specific in order to address a larger group. The reporting functionality is by far the best feature for us as a sales team. We could see who came, who did the polls, how interested the attendees were, and poll results. It was eye opening for us to see that although we had a large turnout, the interest wasn't as great as we had expected. From that experience, we were able to analyze and re-evaluate the content of our next presentation based off of feedback we received.

I was a sales manager using the software so this didn't apply to me, but I do know that the GM did not like how expensive it was. He would often complain about the cost, but it wasn't enough for us to get rid of the software because we valued the information we gathered while using it.

Gabriela
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoToWebinar it's a wonderful tool for spreading knowledge

Bewertet am 29.9.2019

It is extremely useful in learning environments such as training where you don't necessarily have to be there physically, or interacting with our colleagues in real time, or interacting with a customer where we have to demonstrate our services. Super cost and time efficient.

I have worked as a Administrative Coordinator for quite some time and I am familiar with the GoToWebinar platform. I was scheduling online and video conferences for my company's managers and our customers. This platform it's very user-friendly, can be learned in an instance, it's easy to manage and does not require IT support or expertise, it is simple to enter a webinar without worrying about any system requirements. The process of signing up and getting started with the platform was very quick and easy. The webinars can also be recorded and watched later. GoToWebinar it's a wonderful tool for spreading knowledge.

I can't think of anything that I immediately wish was different. I've never experienced any glitches while using GoToWebinar and overall have had a positive experience.