Stripe Billing

Sortieren nach

Florian

Einfach Zahlungsabwicklung

Bewertet am 2.2.2024

Wir machen das nötigste mit Stripe und wickeln Kreditkarten-Zahlubgen darüber ab. Es funktioniert gut und zuverlässig.

Es ist einfach, Zahlungslinks zu erstellen und es ist gut integriert in unsere Tools

Die Unterlagen für die Buchhaltung sind suboptimal und schlecht aufbereitet

Daniel Ludwig
  • Branche: Musik
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Mit Stripe zahlt das Internet 💸

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

Absolut Begeistert von diesem Payment Service. Hier bietet man so gut wie alle Bezahlmoglichkeiten.

Einen Link mit Bezahlmoglichkeiten & Rechnung einfach erstellen mit fast jeder Art von Payments zahlen zu können.

Ich konnte bis jetzt nichts Negatives ausmachen, außer das PayPal Zahlungen hier keinen Platz finden.

Lee
Lee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Once it's set up - super easy

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

On the whole, I'd highly recommend - it integrates beautifully and hides in the background, taking payments for you.

How easy it is to integrate with e-commerce. I've used it for 2 websites I've designed for selling service products. It's completely seamless, and depending where you integrate, the reporting can be done from the platform. In my case that's Squarespace.

Once a client forget their password and the process of recovering the account was long and difficult.

Khaled
Khaled
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 20.7.2019

Eas of use, and having a mobile app made it much easier to track payments

there are some features that need technical knowledge to be implemented, like: "Update billing info Form"

Zoho Billing

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Stripe

Bewertet am 8.11.2023

Used once for a conference and then had to set up again for another conference. Was unable to do so as they required information which was different than previous. Was unable to set up payment because of Stripe's new restrictions. Strip was slow to respond to questions and did not solve the issue. We had to accept cash at the event as well as had to invoice people.

First use was successful but second time was not.

Unhelpful feedback from Stripe employees.

Nick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for small business

Bewertet am 7.12.2023

Been using for 3 years in a small business setting

Been using for 3 years in a small business setting

It is easy to use for collecting payments by debit and credit card. It is a platform our customers are confortable with and they dont encounter any problems making payment.

Not always easy to understand fee structure

Andrew
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Best for SaaS Startups

Bewertet am 11.4.2023

Stripe's billing features, especially Checkout, make the platform a dream to use. Their ability to sign up immediately with no onboarding call removes such a barrier to entry for the platform. The best part is that Stripe's Checkout product will create a no-code checkout, absolving you from handwriting checkout flows for your customer, saving countless hours.

I personally have had no issues with Stripe's support, however, I have heard many stories of people being denied access to the platform for a multitude of reasons that don't make a ton of sense. Additionally, the chargeback fees are quite predatory, with a $15 **non-refundable** dispute fee which renders business losing $$ on chargebacks for products <$15

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still not easy to navigate and understand by a non-developer

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

Good, but could be much better and easier.

Good, but could be much better and easier.

It's so essential to so many online businesses and does so many detailed things. I love that I can essentially use it for free and only get charged when a client makes a payment. I love that recurring billings, products and subscriptions can be created easily. I also love that I can see the whole past history of any customer.

It still needs to be simplified to be understood by a non-developer. There are fees that are not too transparent or still confusing as I have customers all over the world and have to pay differing charges. Overall, it doesn't make me confident at all to use Stripe Billing as a stand-alone tool for all my invoicing, billing and subscription needs.

Sonya
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Stripe payments and billing

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

Very fast to get used to and amazing to simplify work.

Very fast to get used to and amazing to simplify work.

It is very user-friendly, there are a lot of features that simplify and accelerate the working process. Payment exports can be done when needed with customizable data and timeframes.

No notifications exist for the automatically cancelled subscriptions, which is hard to follow when there are many customers to receive payments from and money may be lost that way.

Egor
Egor
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good billing processor

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

I use Stripe as an alternative payment method along with other payment processors. Some people may prefer Strip over others
Most of my online products and subscription plans are set up with Stripe.

If Paypal would not be that integrated everywhere I would only use Stripe.

- modern dashboard
- easy to find your way around
- easy to find things
- great API integrations
- except any credit cards
- a little better fees than Paypal
- the option to withdraw the money with Instant Payout for as little as 1% of the payout amount
- ability to have a customized online storefront at no cost
- very good friendly and carrying support via chat available 24/7 and responding immediately

Not many Cons except in some cases you may need some developers skill but the Stipe support is always there to help you till you're all set

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Stripe

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

We use this software all day every day to collect payments, and issue refunds if needed. It is amazing!

This has been such a great software to use to collect all the payments from our customers. It is easy and reliable, and very transparent.

Honestly, we haven't found anything that we don't like about this software, it has worked well for us from day 1.

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A valuable addition to my business.

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Happy with the solution and have recommended it to several others

Happy with the solution and have recommended it to several others

For me the acceptance of credit cards is a valuable addition to my booking website and Stripe offers an integrated and seamless solution that has served me well for 2.5 years

Payment a full 7 days after receipt of funds is slow and I understand some other customers get it in 3 or 5 days. I would have hoped that my payment history would have built sufficiently by now to get the best terms.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Simply the Best Subscription Management

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Stripe Billing was easy to use overall, simple enough to deploy, and has a wonderful support portal and team to solve any other issues you have!

I used Stripe to manage Saas recurring billing with a few unique models, and it handled each of them after some integration work. It is a very product/business friendly tool that makes it easy to spin up new SKUs/products, discount dynamically, and analyze your sales. Stripe also integrates masterfully well with other reporting tools. I appreciated the work they put into automatically handling security and authentication as well, as it eased the burden on development.

Stripe can be hard to implement without at least some domain expertise on the team, and if your model is non-traditional. Doing things like highwater billing or multi-SKU billing on software utilization (seats vs. instances) can be a real challenge, and require coding on your side to roll up the right numbers. However, these are edge cases, and the core product works exactly as described.

Recurly und Maxio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing

Comprehensive product, maturity, ease of integration
Caitlin
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tricky to navigate interface but a better business option than PayPal

Bewertet am 12.10.2019

It is more reliable than PayPal for business use. I haven't had any account freezes yet (which had become an issue with PayPal).

The user experience could definitely use some work. The interface is a little tricky to navigate.

Pam
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Pretty much the service used by everyone for online courses

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Difficult and time-consuming to figure out and set up. Took 2 days so far. I recommend that you use someone that already is set up with Stripe and does everything for you... Kajabi, Magento, etc. You will still have to set up the basic account, but hopefully these providers have step-by-step instructions specifically for their platform.

Excellent customer service, top notch! Detailed help (too difficult for me in most cases). Seems like the most reliable and security conscious, which is why I think all the course hosting platforms are using them.

They will process your customer's credit card, but you have to install a shopping cart. You can do this in multiple ways. I thought it was very very difficult to figure out which way is best. They have a shopping cart that has less features than competitors, and they also have another one that you have to be very technical to install. Stripe Checkout wouldn't install on my hosting provider for my website because their software is 7 years outdated. So I had to find someone else's checkout. No choice. Stripe has a list of checkout, carts, etc. But they are all mixed together. The one I chose from their list was not good, so I don't think they check them out very much.

Megan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You don't use Stripe Billing? I am about to make that change.

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

I am fairly new to Stripe Billing. However I find that this software has been the most user friendly meaning I have taken a massive liking to it. I use this software daily, I am obsessed. This has cut my time in half for tasks such as invoicing over multiple accounts and is now my go to software for tracking down payments. Stripe Billing is essentially my account diary. Even the way the website itself is presented, it is very plain but high quality and appealing to the eye.

My favourite part of Stripe Billing apart from the fact it is the most simple platform to navigate through is that you can search a guests name, amount they have paid, or through the traditional date method to find out when a transaction was deducted. You can save yourself much stress and time by using this process.Using Stripe Billing is a no brainer. Would you like to save yourself time and a headache over finding previous transactions? Start using Stripe Billing for a smoother process.

There isn't too much at this moment that I would change about Stripe Billing. Apart from I wish they Stripe Billing would include a BACS payment invoice, this is the only thing that I feel is lacking. However Stripe Billing are extremely responsive and takes customer feedback seriously. I would not be surprised that after my review is published, this idea was then turned into a reality by the Stripe Billing team.

Nichole
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent App

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

I’ve been using Stripe for about a year with my small online clothing business. I send out weekly invoices in small increments of less than 100 invoices per week.

I love using this app for my small side business. It’s free to use and the only cost I’ve incurred is transferring my funds to my account. And it’s a small fee. Invoicing is super simple and can be done through the app. You can take payments yourself or customers can pay through their invoice. Reports are available.

Invoices aren’t very customizable. Not idea for large batches of invoices.

PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe Billing

PayPal’s fees were crazy high.
Tisunge
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Stripe effectiveness

Bewertet am 7.1.2023

Organised biling, invoicing and payments can be a difficult job, my finances needed a reliable platform that can be effective with the amount of documents I process each week. I discovered stripe at a correct time and it helped me to be efficient more than ever.

Stripe stands out of its competition, its helpful, the fact that subscription on stripe is very easy, you can invoice directly from the website, it integrates perfectly with cloud-based accounting softwares, the dashboard is simple enough to log into and transactions via the phone are convenient and you have alot of information about stripe at your fingertips, very helpful.

Despite the good things that I know stripe with, sometimes payments takes longer, up to a week(s) to be deposited in one's bank accounts, stripe comes with no hardware to process transactions like some of its competitors, searching is too slow and doesn't seem to be updated often.

Heather
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Stripe makes being a small business owner easy

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

Overall experience has been very positive.

Overall experience has been very positive.

I love how easy Stripe is to use. Also, their Capital resource is phenomenal. They allowed me to grow my small. business by offering me multiple small loans with automatic repayments. Super easy to use. Customer service is also pretty good.

There is nothing that I have found that I dislike about Stripe and I have been using it for almost two years.

Ben
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The standard in SaaS subscription management

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Stripe is the most comprehensive payment processing software that is dynamic enough to support most if not all pricing structures.

Sometimes the UI/UX is not ideal to use on a day to day basis in the dashboard.

Andrea
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Stripe billing review

Bewertet am 22.12.2018

Overall this product is a breeze to use! I get email notifications all the time if there is activity and I get payouts quickly and efficiently.

I use this product for the squarespace website and it's so easy to use! It gives me all my sales information and it's very clear when I'll get paid out.

Only downside is they take a transaction fee however it's really not that much so it's no big deal. Great asset for my website

Teresa
  • Branche: E-Learning

Stripe Quality

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

Overall experience with Stripe billing has been extremely positive.

Overall experience with Stripe billing has been extremely positive.

The convenience of Stripe is the absolute best reason to use it. You can plug it in on a website. It eliminates the need to sign up for a swiper. We can send out links and people can pay online.

The only con with Stripe Billing is it slightly more expensive than other services. Apparently there is a word min for this box, but we seriously do not have any other cons for this product.

Sandra
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Excellent and Easy

Bewertet am 24.9.2021

I like that they send tax statements often, and logging in and navigating their system is incredbily easy.

There was quite a lag in payment delivered, but they have recently fixed this.

Hayley
Hayley
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Stripe Works Well for My Needs

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

It's so easy to bill my clients with Stripe. They enter their card info and with one click I can process their payment.

Stripe did not recognize me as a health care provider at first and it took some customer service back and forth before I was able to process payments with HSA cards.

• Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Simple, painless EHR integration

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

The connectivity and flow with my EHR system.

Fees can be high in comparison to other payment processors.