BEE Pro

Die schnellste, codefreie Design-Suite für E-Mails und Zielseiten.

Sortieren nach

Bill
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

BEE Pro is the best software for building email campaigns

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

My experience has been wonderful. I have had issues but they were resolved via chat. I use the send test email feature to collect comments and changes with the teams I work with. And I have even exported to HTML to create email signatures and send emails to 3rd party networks to send out to their email lists. Plus I love the built-in UTM builder

Bee makes everything simple and it's robustThe push-to-platform option is super flexible and works wellEasily exports email codeBest on the market WYSIWYG

Not very clear that media stored on Bee incurs an extra cost for CDN

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Bill, great to hear you like BEE Pro! On the image delivery fees beyond a certain amount (CDN cost), thanks for your feedback. We are working on ways to alert users and make things more clear. Quick question on collaboration, when you have time: what's the main reason for using the "Send test" feature instead of the built-in commenting functionality? That would be super helpful to know. Thanks again!

Cierra
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The platform we didn't know we needed - now we can't function without it!

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

This platform is by far the easiest to use, and offers brilliant solutions for exporting and collaboration. We haven't utilized the collaboration feature yet but are very excited to look at potentials in the future.

We do run across occasional bugs with the softward, but we've noticed they are resolved quite quickly. We do wish we could have column re-ordering, where we can click and drag or just re-order columns instead of having to manually switch over content blocks.

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Cierra, thanks so much for providing us with detailed feedback, which has already been passed to the Product team (they will be looking into column re-ordering). On the Salesforce side, we just shipped an integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud: let us know if that helps and - if not - how it can be improved. We are also looking into integrating with Pardot. Thanks again!!

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The Worst Customer Support I've Ever Seen

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

We like the product and wanted to purchase. We submitted for a nonprofit discount and the customer support went from bad to unbelievably awful. I clearly stated up front that we operate under a DBA but I waited days for responses to simple questions. Our nonprofit status was unofficially denied. I was finally contacted by what seemed to be a customer service supervisor referencing two options for us to still be approved under a DBA. When I replied asking for the procedure and what steps I needed to take next, he never replied. It has been two weeks. During that two week period a sales rep reach out and asked if we were "interested in upgrading". I said yes and asked if he could help me straighten this all out and he failed to reply as well. This has been the worse customer service experience I had ever had.

I loved the editor: it had the features we needed and played very well with Mailchimp.

They broke bulleted/numbered lists into a separate text box which makes text flows very awkward.

TOPOL

Warum BEE Pro gewählt wurde

Elements shifting when we export to Mailchimp, price increase without notifying users, mobile compatibility issues

Stripo.email

Antwort von Growens SpA Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Amanda, thanks for your candid feedback. Sorry about the disappointing experience. We receive a large number of requests from nonprofits that wish to use BEE Pro free of charge, so the delay in the response could simply be due to that: it takes us time to review those applications and confirm the nonprofit status.

That said, let us do some internal investigating to see if we messed up somewhere, beyond the workload issue.

We're always looking for ways to do things better, and candid feedback like the one you provided help us do just that. Thanks again.

Krista
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bee Pro makes quick, good looking, mobile friend emails easy.

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

I have used Bee Pro for many years. Occasionally I will look at other options to see what is out there to confirm it is the best, and I always return to it. I rarely have had to contact customer service, but the couple times I did, they were fast and efficient, and I was pleased with their support.

The WYSIWYG editor is outstanding and certainly one of the best in the industry. This makes it easy for non-technical staff to create emails. It is very reliable and has excellent export functions.

My only issue is that I wish it had a CSS inliner built in. For most people, this will not be an issue. We use CiviCRM, and the email software inside CiviCRM strips out the styles, so we need them all inline. Certainly, most programs do not do this, so it isn't necessary for most users.

Constant Contact und Litmus

Warum BEE Pro gewählt wurde

We decided to send our emails through our CRM software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BEE Pro

Bee Pro worked really well and had a great non-profit discount. They have been great.

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Krista, thanks so much for the detailed product feedback, really appreciated. We will pass the notes about inline styles to our Product team. Thanks again!!

shi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of best email platform in the market!

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

excellent!!! I witness it changes time to time, and it is getting better and better. I was the person who recommended this platform after research and study, presented a list of top two email platform with pro and cons to pour company executive team more than two years ago.

• easy to learn• easy to customize for specific client• dark and light mode build in for preview (even the dark mode does not 100% matched with Outlook, but there is a test option for self testing in dark or light mode)• responsiveness well on desktop and mobile• customize font size, padding spacing, alignment on one content for desktop and mobile without duplicate the content (one of best feature in bee pro on my book)

• still do not have "non-wrap" on copy (for club name, bank name, client does not like their name breaked in two lines. I was told by your customer service it would be available in March 2022. I know can be added non-wrap code on HTML, but our client like to see a PDF. So, for that reason, I have to editing the PDF exported via bee pro to keep bank name in one line before send it to our client. (PS, the PDF editing does not provide extra line space if need one after move the bank name to the next line. I have to make break on old text box, the new one even cannot do a break which I totally understand the reason.• cannot adding a row inside of two-column row (only can add it above or below, not inside of one of column) Because I like to do content area background color under the copy.• wish there is a lock button for mark mode change on a row. Just imaging, I use a photo at bottom of a row, top of that picture is a headline text box with same color background. Look great until it is in a dark mode, the background color changed which does not match with the image background color underneath anymore. (I noticed that if the content are background color dark enough, it will keep as is even in the dark mode)•

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Shi, thanks so much for the detailed feedback, which is really helpful and will be shared with our Product team. Quick question on the PDF side of things, when you have time: it appears that you use "Export to PDF" as a way to share the asset with clients: what is the main reason for doing that vs. using the collaboration/commenting features that are built directly into BEE Pro? Thanks again!!

Deepa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro helps me to design responsive email template without coding

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

Creating an responsive HTML email template using HTML code was unfamiliear to me. Using Bee Pro I am able to create attractive and mobile responsive email template usining their Drag and drop feature within 15 to 30 min. Bee Pro is an easy-to-use and user friendly tool.

Limited integration with Email Marketing tool. We had to export email templates in HTML.

Stripo.email

Antwort von Growens SpA Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback Deepa. We're happy to hear that BEE Pro helps you design good-looking, responsive emails quickly.

About the limited integrations: what email marketing tool do you use? We are always looking at adding new connectors to sending systems. Thanks again!

Andrea
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

This platform saved me!

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I was hired by a very important client with having only minimal prior knowledge of email design. The Bee Pro platform allowed me to showcase my design abilities in way that was also very functional and valuable for my client.

Before finding BEE Pro, I didn't have any idea how I was going to be able to provide easily-designed custom emails for my client. Once I discovered BEE, I found the learning process to be pretty quick and easy. I really like the ability to work from BEE templates to create my own and the feature I like the most is the ability to provide HTML & Image files to my client, if needed.

I wish there were more font choices and/or the ability to easily use a client's brand fonts. I think the search in the image library could be better for example, being able to apply more filters such as "horizontal" or "vertical", "without people", etc., in the search would be really helpful.

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Andrea, great to hear that BEE Pro is working well for you, and for all the detailed feedback on what we could improve. Very much appreciated! On the fonts side: are you finding that you are not able to use the "Add custom font" feature to include the additional fonts that you need to use? More details on that would be great, when you have time. Thanks again!

Mattia

At the top of Email Design

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Bee Pro is a very usefull tool, this software is the Photoshop of Email Design, very fast and even easier to use, you can build a "responsive" email in literally few seconds, if you know what to do.

You can add more blank structural sections, I think people don't need templates but more customizable sections

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Mattia, thanks for the kind words about BEE Pro. When you have time, could you further elaborate on what you mean with "more customizable sections"? Thanks again!!

Michele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I depend on BEE Pro to do my job!

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

It's been exciting to see them add so many new features. Flexible designing platform. Great technical support (Willow is the best).

Constantly adding new features, easy to use, great collaboration flexibility.

How emails render in Outlook, everything gets kind of buggy when new features are introduced.

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words Michele (we'll let Willow know!). Great to hear that you are taking advantage of the collaboration features: that's an area that we have invested a lot into, and will continue to do so. In fact, there are some cool new features coming out soon that improve notifications around comments. Thanks again!!

Josh
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

BEE Pro is great, but a little expensive!

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

While we only use the email tools that BEE Pro offers, we find this tool essential for getting out weekly teasers to our clients. It allows quick iteration and great design all without code!

I find the pricing is a little higher than I'd like. As a longer-term subscriber, seeing the price increase was a major pain. I would love to see an email-design only tier!

Antwort von Growens SpA - MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Josh, thanks for the feedback. We increased pricing on the paid plans in order to be able to deliver a completely free tier to thousands of infrequent users. That said, we totally hear you and will look at revisiting pricing again in the future. Thanks again for the candid feedback on that!

Sergey
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Handy template editor with flexible options for creating beautiful emails

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

My overall impression of BeePro is that it's a useful and really powerful tool for working with all types of email templates and a handy editor that greatly speeds up template creation and reduces the number of possible errors when creating templates.

I often coordinate the created templates with my clients, and BeePro helps me make changes to the templates quickly, according to the client's needs.

The ability to preview templates and reuse custom blocks created has greatly improved my work with templates and accelerated their creation.

BeePro lacks some speed and sometimes you may encounter Javascript errors in the editor, but they are promptly fixed by support.

The main advantages of BeePro, in my opinion:
1. It's easy to manage different types of templates for different types of clients.
2. Functional template editor with different content blocks, which are easy enough to adapt to customer requirements.
2.1 The editor is so flexible and visual that even a not entirely experienced user can work with it. I work mostly alone, but sometimes I pass the control of my account to a less experienced colleague, and he easily figured out the editor.
3. It is possible to save and reuse created custom blocks when creating other new templates.
3.1 You can look separately in the "Library" section of all my saved custom blocks and change any of them if necessary.
4. Flexible management of rows and sections - you can increase or decrease them directly in the editor, the function is relatively new, but it is very helpful in the work.
5. Quick preview of the template. You can see how the template will look on different devices - for me this is very critical.
6. Ability to send a test email of the created template without leaving the editor.
7. Very useful function of a quick view of the template structure

There are some things in BeePro that annoy me a bit:
1. The interface sometimes lags or freezes, especially when you work with a template for a long time.
1.1. The service needs to improve its speed. Currently the speed is average, possibly due to the effects of transition between pages and fairly heavy Javascript functions.
2. Sometimes, along with new features that appear in the editor, errors occur that reflect on previous features. I have had this happen 2 times. True support service quickly corrected the errors.
3. I noticed that autosave template in Firefox is not always correct, so I often manually save any changes just in case. I would also like that autosave mode could be configured independently.

Antwort von MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Sergey, thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review, highlighting both things that work well for you, and areas where we could do better. Rest assured that we have already passed your feedback to the product team, who will review it closely (and may follow up for more details, if you have time). Thanks again!!

Ryan

Best Designer Focused Email Design Tool

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

I love it. After using a handful of email design tools professionally, and testing over 30 template builders, I can say that this template builder is the best all-around option for a small team with different levels of technical/design saavy. Probably ideal for users with a small amount of web/graphic design.

My favorite aspect of the software is it's flexibility in design. The ability to make granular changes to rows, content boxes, etc is a breath of fresh air.

I've found that it can be a bit buggy at time. It's never been a very big deal, but removing some of the consistent bugs would make the experience feel a bit smoother. For example, the rendering of font sometimes has issues. For non-standard font, sometimes the difference between bold and normal is almost impossible to detect. This isnt the case on all templates, so I'm not sure if this is user error, or just a minor bug.

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Ryan. Really appreciated. If you have more details about the bugs that you have run into, please reach out. For example, we'd love to take a closer look at some of the issues you've had with fonts. Thanks again!

Charlotte
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great deal for nonprofits and easy to use

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

We need to communicate with supporters with emails that look great and are easily converted or integrated with multiple platforms. BEE provides that, combined with ease of use and WYSIWYG design.

BEE is very easy to use. WSIWYG structure makes it simple even for newer users to get started, and it's fast and easy to produce great-looking emails. The interface has consistently improved over time, and it's a great deal -- especially for nonprofits, but also for anyone, particularly in comparison to other leading email tools. Exporting the email for use in other software is also an excellent advantage that is not always found elsewhere!

Inability to seamlessly transition to "divided" sections -- having to create a new "Row" just to put two pictures next to each other, etc. This is the only thing about Bee that is less convenient than Mailchimp. Inability to have a picture inside a text box that text wraps around.

Sendinblue

Warum BEE Pro gewählt wurde

Mailchimp has become extremely expensive for the value received, especially in comparison to other email marketing or sending options like Amazon email. BEE offers Sendy support!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BEE Pro

Rather stick with Sendy and use BEE for design!
Sarah
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Was Great, Until Forced into a Higher-Priced Tier

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Great SaaS overall, including a wonderful GMail plug-in, but non-responsive customer service (at least for us).

Overall, it's on par with some of our favorite HTML WYSIWYG editors. Mobile and desktop emails both look nice, lots of templates, it's easy to use, UI/UX overall was pretty good.

One of the features we enjoyed, which we have not seen with others, is the Gmail plug-in (which I think you can use on mobile, if I remember correctly).

We are still attempting to receive a refund for our subscription, after we were sent an email that BeePro was changing their plans, and discontinuing the one we had purchased. This included forcing us into a higher priced tier. So, we contacted customer service to cancel our subscription and receive a pro-rated refund for our unused months, as we feel it wasn't right to be forced into the higher tier and pay more. After multiple follow ups, they still have not responded after saying they "will look into it." Unacceptable to be strong-armed into a higher paid tier, then ignore us when we contact them about it.

In regards to UI, the template management is slightly confusing/clunky, but the Pros outweigh the Cons specifically for this UI consideration.

Antwort von Growens SpA Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sarah, we're really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our customer service team. We take a lot of pride in responding to customers quickly and accurately, so we are surprised in hearing about this. Could you please share with us the support ticket number so that we can investigate what happened?

With regard to the sunsetting of the Freelancer plan, as you know the reason is that we introduced a completely free plan, which provides BEE Pro completely free of charge to thousands and thousands of businesses around the world.

For those that use BEE Pro frequently, there is an increase in price when moving to the Team plan, but the increase is rather small ($12.50/month when billing yearly, otherwise $15/month), and the Team plan comes with many additional, useful features.

In any case, we are very sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience. Thanks again for your feedback!

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great product with only minor flaws

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

It's been great. I don't think any of our products do the thing they are intended to do quite as well as BEE Pro. There's still room for improvement, but the complains we have are few and far between. None are a deal-breaker.

It is easy to use and ensures that your emails will display as intended across email services and clients. We build 100% of our email templates in Bee Pro.

The visual builder and settings can be a little wonky at times. Depending on the plan you have, it may be difficult to find the right templates with limited organizational options.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BEE Pro

It wasn't really an either/or decision. We still use Mailchimp, but we don't use their email builder.

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jason, great to hear that using BEE Pro as an add-on to Mailchimp has worked well so far. With regard to improving template organization / management, if you have more feedback, certainly share it with us. Thanks again!

Chad
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bee Pro is a game-changer.

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

I use Bee multiple times every day Monday through Friday to make marketing emails for the art school that I work for as digital manager and it has become an invaluable tool for us, at this point. Bee integrates with Mailchimp seamlessly and the level of control and the number of options that Bee opened up for us after using just the Mailchimp email builder for years has changed the way we think about making emails entirely. It has really handy options and layouts that Mailchimp is missing. It is also priced very low, in my opinion, for the quality that you get. GREAT control over the mobile version of the emails that you are building. I cannot comment on customer service because I've never had to reach out to them for help. I've never had anything not work as it should.

There are ONLY two cons that I can think of for Bee and these may be something that a higher plan includes, I don't know. 1: Not an immense amount of font choices. (Still a decent selection but I would like to have more to play around with.) 2: Occasionally, an email I build in Bee will display differently in Mailchimp after it is exported. Very subtle, non-catastrophic differences like the text will be slightly wider and a word will drop to the next line when I don't intend for it. This is easily fixed by adjusting it in the Bee template though.

Raul
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The easiest drag and drop software

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Our Marketing Automation Software, Acoustic Campaign, is a bit antiquated when it comes to email design. You can either design an email using a 1990s style WYSIWYG or use a beta drag and drop builder.

However, using BEE Pro has ensured I can design emails as good as any agency while saving on agency prices! After our Marketing Automation Software, BEE Pro is my next go-to tool for doing my job.

✔ Drag and drop functionality, meaning anyone with any level of skill can design an email.

✔ The software allows for a fully mobile-responsive design, without the need for coding.

✔ The ability to export in different formats, including PDF (which makes proofing and sign off processes a breeze) but also zipped HTML (for loading into any marketing automation software).

✔ Easy to plug into Google fonts.

❌Pasting in a text can sometimes be annoying due to loss for formats, etc.

But other than that, which isn't even close to a deal-breaker, is fine.

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Raul, thanks for the detailed feedback on how BEE Pro fits with your work. That was really interesting and helpful for us. On the text formatting side, we just shipped a feature that addresses the "keep links active" part, and we'll continue to improve things in the future. We'd love to learn more about how you are using BEE Pro with Acoustic, and whether there are things that we could do to make life easier there. Thanks again!

Candace

Easiest & most efficient program I have used

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

I use this for real estate listing email drafts updated twice a week. My client is bombarded with daily emails & this helps him get back to his clients efficiently with photos & general information. I have tried other programs but they were not as user friendly. I absolutely love BeePro.

It's easy to use. Not crowded with a bunch of unnecessary options & ads, however it's very user friendly with many useful options and templates.

Sometimes the placement of items doesn't work the way I want in the rows, but not a major problem & more than likely a user error not a software issue.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Warum BEE Pro gewählt wurde

I had to consolidate my clients emails, programs & subscriptions. I did not personally find either of these efficient.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Cheryl
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally, a well done html email editor!

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Since we started working with BEE Pro, we have experienced continual updates, quick response to requests for enhanced tools and many being implemented quickly. We are very pleased with this system and just today upgraded to an agency license so we can expand our professional email reach.

BEE Pro has streamlined our entire mass email production, making it possible to offer professional emails for multiple divisions on campus. This system has also provided a means to strengthen our branding by providing customized templates for high level leadership offices, department fundraising initiatives and important online events. We are very pleased with the interface and ease of use.

It would be amazing if BEE Pro were able to also provide a top-level mass email system!

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for sharing with us that BEE Pro has had a positive impact on the email creation process. No plans to become an email sending platform for now, but we will continue to improve the export features. So if you have any requests or feedback on that side, definitely let us know. Thanks again!

Xavier
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great Job ! really

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Great experience, I've contacted the support only once and the answer was clear and simple and I had no other reason to complain, great editor

Easy to use, constent improvement. It allows me to make really nice Emails with drag and drop and it's almost perfect on every web client (only Outlook is not always working)

Honnestly, I don't see a think to say here, it's way cheaper than other editor such as Dartagnan but have only a few less features

Price

Better rendering

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Xavier, great to hear that you like BEE Pro, and that you've also had a good experience with our support team. They'll love to hear that!

Ian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy, efficient, and robust. My favorite place to build emails

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

BEE Pro was a no brainer for us. It let us implement email in platform agnostic way with an editor that was on par or better than the native email builders (MailChimp, CC, SharpSpring, etc) we were using. The collaboration tools made working with my design team efficient and faster than before.

Most importantly the emails work in garbage email clients like Outlook without spending hours troubleshooting, which is a huge time saver.

Being able to save brand colors and fonts is invaluable when I’m hopping between clients. Little things like that make all the difference when selecting an email design platform.

When I first started using Bee the editor felt about one generation behind others like Mailchimp, however with the recent updates Bee meets and surpasses MC with its editors flexibility and ease of use.

Antwort von MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the kind words, Ian. Great to hear that the brand-level settings have been helpful: that's an area that we definitely want to keep improving, so if there are other ways that we can make it more efficient for you to switch between clients and save time, please let us know. Thanks again for your feedback!

Miguel
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Speed up your email production!

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

BEE Pro gives us the ability to provide a streamlined email marketing offering to our clients as well as for our own digital marketing which continues to grow. This efficiency has produced growth in our offering and revenue.

BEE Pro’s efficiency from visual editor to export is its most impactful feature, reducing production time, allowing us to even offer tight deployment deadline campaigns. It is very easy to use and our ESP is able to work with/render the exported files.

Its lack of indicator whether a (new) feature, such as show/hide on desktop/mobile, would work on a specific email app/client. This limits a true visual representation of your design. A Gmail cut-off preview would also be nice, and a subscription option for select email app/client previews, if not all.

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Miguel! Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you save time in email production. That's absolutely one of our goals, and we'll keep investing in that area. And thanks for submitting a list of improvements!

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use, even for beginners

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

It really helped us creating our email templates quickly and easily.
We tried the results in many different mail clients and they are always picture perfect.
We use it for every kind of communication: newsletters (internal and external), DEMs, various communications (e.g. invitations to events, feedback after events, etc.).

BEE Pro doesn't require programming skills, knowledge of html coding or similar.
It is based on drag'n drop and is easily learnable by someone with little or no skills (I taught it to one colleague who had absolutely no experience in managing or authoring content on the web/for the web).
I like the variety of templates and of layout/grid options.
Configuring every block is easy and has become even easier along the way, because the company added more and features to make the tool more flexible and customizable, while keeping it simple.

There should be ways to choose a template and bulk change some configurations (e.g. font sizes/styles, template palette) instead of having to work on every single block.
There should be more options for editing text, with regard to line spacing and letter spacing.

Antwort von MailUp Group Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the positive feedback and for the suggestions on how to improve the product in terms of bulk changes & more control on text editing. We'll definitely pass those to the product team, but please reach out if you have more specific feedback on those areas. Thanks again!

Jessica

Mailchimp's Design Features Weren't Cuttin' It

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Beepro has been great. I've been using it to design emails for about 3-4 years now.

I love the design features of Beepro - I love how it acts like the world's easiest webpage builder. For example, I moved from Mailchimp to Beepro because of the expanded features - even something simple like editing rows and having 3-columns rows (both of which mailchimp, at least at the time, couldnt do!). I love how you can export as html and upload your email design to other email sending providers (I still use mailchimp as my crm / to send eblasts).

I really dont have any negatives to speak of!

Antwort von MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Very happy to hear that the design flexibility that BEE provides has been helpful as an add-on to Mailchimp. Also, great to hear that you are enjoying the new page-building features!

Chris
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Product! Easy to use.

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

A great product that keeps getting better. I look forward to a few more features in the new pages section

We love the drag and drop nature of Bee Pro. It is super intuitive even for the most non-technical of users.

There are some new features that still feel a bit raw, but still show great promise. I wish the user management was a bit for featured in the teams tier. Being able to assign users to projects not just brands would be super useful

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BEE Pro

The fact that it works with any mail system and that it does integrate with Gmail

Antwort von MailUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Chris. You are absolutely right that the new "Pages" area could be improved: we will continue to release new functionality and a better user experience throughout the year. You'll see some nice changes in that section already in May. If you have specific requests about building & hosting landing pages in BEE Pro, please reach out and let us know. We want to hear them. Thanks again!!