Beefree

Die schnellste, codefreie Design-Suite für E-Mails und Zielseiten.

Sortieren nach

Curtis
Curtis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Intuitive Email Designer - No HTML Skills Needed

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

We launched a CRM in 2018 that didn't include an email designer. Without any HTML coding experience on our team, we resorted to basic designs and lackluster results. We discovered BEE Pro a few years ago and the email designer has allowed us to craft branded emails with striking images and CTA buttons. The designer itself is intuitive to use, and employs features that make designing future emails efficient. The exported code holds up very well within our CRM email delivery system and we haven't encountered any issues.

The Team plan is ideal for our needs, though it gets more pricey if you need to add more than two users. Ideally, we'd want three-to-four users, but can't justify the additional expense for users who would be infrequently in the system or in the system only as an approver/reviewer of emails.

Brad
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart design only focused service

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Great!

Great!

It does one thing very well, helps you design beautiful emails. The additional UTM codes and dynamic tags to help prepopulate the email list management service we use is crucial!

Managing a parent template (header and footer) from a single file that updates everything at once would be awesome.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold und Customer.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beefree

It separates the list admin from the design function.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Brad, thanks for the positive feedback, and for your suggestion on improving the process of updating multiple emails at once. That is something that is indeed on our radar, so stay tuned for improvements on that front.

Owen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great ststem and easy to use

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

great service and I use it every day

great service and I use it every day

I like that it is easy to create great looking emails and I can push them directly to Gmail.

It would be nice if the system used Gmail font size and fonts so that everything stayed consistent.

Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beefree is a foundational component in our email design needs

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

Our overall experience with Bee has been significantly positive. We needed to quickly replace our former email design tools with something that was easy/intuitive while flexible to meet the needs and skillsets of a variety of users. It also had to work well with our CRM. The support and communication we receive from our Bee team has been excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bee.

The ease and intuitive nature of using Bee was critical in choosing it for our organization. Being able to drag/drop content and quickly understand how to design emails has been one of the catalysts for its growth. We originally thought it would be use by a handful of departments and within a year grew to over forty, largely through word of mouth. Once the design is complete, it only takes seconds to get into our CRM (Salesforce) and prepped for sending. Because of this we never even considered using the email design editor in Salesforce Account Engagement.

Bee's user community is a great resource for interacting with other users and the company itself. New functionality is frequently rolled out. Users can suggest new features and upvote them. I'm not sure there's anything I dislike about Bee, however it would be nice to have updates or see more user suggestions being implemented.

Milton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect platform for our team

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Overall I have been extremely happy using BEE Pro for our company and would highly recommend it to my peers.

BEE Pro has been instrumental in our digital communications. The company editor does everything we need it to do and more. Our designers love the flexibility of the editor and our writers love the simplicity of the interface and the addition of AI writing assistants.

Would be nice if there was a direct plug-in for our ESP, Braze but the manual export/import is still pretty easy.

Todd
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simplifies workflows and an overall great value!

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Very happy customer overall - would highly recommend to any marketer.

Very happy customer overall - would highly recommend to any marketer.

It's inexpensive and easy to use - the interface is simple but robust enough that allows for most of the customizations that I'm looking for in this type of SaaS.

I do a lot of exporting email templates to HTML, and on some templates, certain elements will often get lost or left out.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beefree

Cost, features and easy of use.
Deepa
Deepa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro helps me to design responsive email template without coding

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

Creating an responsive HTML email template using HTML code was unfamiliear to me. Using Bee Pro I am able to create attractive and mobile responsive email template usining their Drag and drop feature within 15 to 30 min. Bee Pro is an easy-to-use and user friendly tool.

Limited integration with Email Marketing tool. We had to export email templates in HTML.

Stripo.email

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for your feedback Deepa. We're happy to hear that BEE Pro helps you design good-looking, responsive emails quickly.

About the limited integrations: what email marketing tool do you use? We are always looking at adding new connectors to sending systems. Thanks again!

Luken
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful and Easy to Use Tool

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

I have been very pleased. I feel that it is well aligned to my needs.

I have been very pleased. I feel that it is well aligned to my needs.

It has hands down been the best tool for creating and customizing emails. I love that you can save rows, which allows me to control my segmentation. I use every day at work and it has helped my work flow tremendously.

I don't have many cons to using this. I wish that they had more email services that can be connected as they don't support the email service we use, so I have to do everything manually.

Kristy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

BeePro a game changer for emails.

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

LOVE it, hands down would use over MailChimp and Constant contact.

LOVE it, hands down would use over MailChimp and Constant contact.

It is easy to setup an original template and use. It is flexible and allows you to create great designs, and then duplicate them if you need to build out a campaign.

Currently, I cannot see previews on the projects page. Occassionally it is fickle about spacing when using columns. It doesn't not always translate from the program to the email and you have to trouble shoot to fix issues.Wish we could send email from the program.

Molly

Great WYSWYG email creation platform

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

As our company has grown, BEE Pro has been invaluable for organizing our emails and assets in one place. And when emails are approved they can be easily exported to our sending platforms.

Perfect for creating emails and exporting them to all of our sending platforms — seamlessly!

Can't think of anything. Maybe a live chat support feature? But that's not even that necessary as their support team has always been responsive via email and they have great help docs.

Chad
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bee Pro is a game-changer.

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

I use Bee multiple times every day Monday through Friday to make marketing emails for the art school that I work for as digital manager and it has become an invaluable tool for us, at this point. Bee integrates with Mailchimp seamlessly and the level of control and the number of options that Bee opened up for us after using just the Mailchimp email builder for years has changed the way we think about making emails entirely. It has really handy options and layouts that Mailchimp is missing. It is also priced very low, in my opinion, for the quality that you get. GREAT control over the mobile version of the emails that you are building. I cannot comment on customer service because I've never had to reach out to them for help. I've never had anything not work as it should.

There are ONLY two cons that I can think of for Bee and these may be something that a higher plan includes, I don't know. 1: Not an immense amount of font choices. (Still a decent selection but I would like to have more to play around with.) 2: Occasionally, an email I build in Bee will display differently in Mailchimp after it is exported. Very subtle, non-catastrophic differences like the text will be slightly wider and a word will drop to the next line when I don't intend for it. This is easily fixed by adjusting it in the Bee template though.

Miguel
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Speed up your email production!

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

BEE Pro gives us the ability to provide a streamlined email marketing offering to our clients as well as for our own digital marketing which continues to grow. This efficiency has produced growth in our offering and revenue.

BEE Pro’s efficiency from visual editor to export is its most impactful feature, reducing production time, allowing us to even offer tight deployment deadline campaigns. It is very easy to use and our ESP is able to work with/render the exported files.

Its lack of indicator whether a (new) feature, such as show/hide on desktop/mobile, would work on a specific email app/client. This limits a true visual representation of your design. A Gmail cut-off preview would also be nice, and a subscription option for select email app/client previews, if not all.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Miguel! Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you save time in email production. That's absolutely one of our goals, and we'll keep investing in that area. And thanks for submitting a list of improvements!

Mark
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro a Perfect Partner for RPA

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

We really love the product. It allows us easily produce the high quality emails we need.

Our ability to coordinate automated work via our Robotics toolset along with professional looking emails allows us to provide not only a high quality product but a high quality look, too. BEE Pro allows us to do just that. Additionally, BEE Pro is really easy to use. The guys on my team are no HTML experts by any means, and we were up and running in minutes creating our first emails.

There are times where we'd like to get more complex but the "easy functionality" isn't quite enough to allow us to do what we were hoping. This rarely happens, though.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Mark, thanks so much for the positive feedback. We'd love to learn more about the gaps that you found, though. We're always looking for ways to fill those gaps. Please reach out so that we can discuss your needs in more detail. Thank you!!

Dallas
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Email Design Made Easy

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

BeePro was exactly what our company needed in order to design beautiful emails in a flash. The design tools are VERY intuitive and offer both beginner and advanced customization. They continue to update their platform with new features monthly, so I'm excited to see what they do next.

The only setback is that the email formatting seems to break when an email from BeePro is forwarded. However, this is a fairly common issue with email design tools and I'm confident this will be addressed in future updates.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Great to hear that BEE Pro fit your needs! Yes, we are constantly working on rendering issues: forwarding is particularly tricky as different email clients do this differently, but you can rest assured that we're always looking for improvements. Thanks again for your feedback!

Tanis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to Use, Easy to Port

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

I found BeePro after using Stripo and MailStyler2, and being frustrated with MailChimp, Constant Contact and Hubspots internal tools. I did an assesment, and BeePro beat Stripo because the interface was easier, and it beat MailStyler2 because it is an online tool. I didn't want to download software.

We use this software because we provide branded emails to companies that use different email platforms. The email design / editing software across platforms are different, and not always very good. By using BeePro we standardize our design / production on a development platform that is very good. Upon approval of the design / content, porting is very easy.

I like everything about this software. However, it would be great if platform specific templates could be made, for example for MailChimp. It would save steps to be able to create a design, like monthly online sale, and then be able to export as a template to MailChimp

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Tanis, thanks for sharing your experience. Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you standardize things. We'd love to hear more about improving the integration with Mailchimp & other sending platforms. Thanks again!

Scott
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Vetted many similar products and this was the one.

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

BeePro helps me be more productive, working faster and better. Really happy with my choice to go with BeePro over other products.

Great interface, easy to use. I am able to use it to create emails how I want them, with features I didn't find in other editors. I am able to work more quickly with the Bee editor. I import my emails into Constant Contact, because their editor was too limiting and too slow.

Would like easy access to the code so I could customize right there in the editor if needed, such as changing the default vertical-align:top to bottom.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on using BEE Pro with Constant Contact. Great to hear that overall the experience has been a good one, and thanks for the feedback on vertical alignment. We don't have plans to provide access to the code (we're sticking to a no-code editing environment in BEE Pro), but providing more control on vertical alignment is something that we will likely look into as it's been asked already many times. Thanks again!

Andrea
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

This platform saved me!

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I was hired by a very important client with having only minimal prior knowledge of email design. The Bee Pro platform allowed me to showcase my design abilities in way that was also very functional and valuable for my client.

Before finding BEE Pro, I didn't have any idea how I was going to be able to provide easily-designed custom emails for my client. Once I discovered BEE, I found the learning process to be pretty quick and easy. I really like the ability to work from BEE templates to create my own and the feature I like the most is the ability to provide HTML & Image files to my client, if needed.

I wish there were more font choices and/or the ability to easily use a client's brand fonts. I think the search in the image library could be better for example, being able to apply more filters such as "horizontal" or "vertical", "without people", etc., in the search would be really helpful.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Andrea, great to hear that BEE Pro is working well for you, and for all the detailed feedback on what we could improve. Very much appreciated! On the fonts side: are you finding that you are not able to use the "Add custom font" feature to include the additional fonts that you need to use? More details on that would be great, when you have time. Thanks again!

Holly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating email templates

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

I've enjoyed using it and it's made the process of creating emails much easier. We were recommended it by our Omeda team.

The ease of which once you make a template, you can just add assets right in.

Sometimes some of the 'content' (like dividers) can be finnicky.

Tom
Tom
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

Very happy, would love to see an integration with Marketing Cloud.

Very happy, would love to see an integration with Marketing Cloud.

Ease to build emails, love the drag and drop feature (compared to Content Builder in Marketing Cloud)

Integrating dynamic content blocks with Marketing Cloud/overall integration with MC is non-existant.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Great to hear you like the ease of use, Tom. We would love to learn more about using dynamic blocks in BEE Pro. Please reach out to us when you have a few minutes so that we can gather more information. Thanks again!

Mariam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

BeePro is easy to use! I create my responsive emails and copy/paste the HTML. Works great with the email integration platform I use.

I'd like to see the editing toolbar upgraded. Add checkmarks to the bullet point section. I would like to be able grab the editing toolbar and move it around. There are times where it hovering over the area I want to edit and I can't move it.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Mariam, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, and for the useful feedback on the text editing toolbar. Much appreciated!

Daniel
  • Branche: Design

Amazing Drag and Drop Builder

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

This software is amazing, you can create great emails in minutes (maybe a little more time at the beginning). You have a great library of templates to start with and they are amazing.

It is really easy to use, has the standard+ features you need to create a great email. I have been using this software for the past 2 years to create emails and it is a great solution. It is always improving, I have seen some many changes in the past years.

As a front end developer there are some things that can’t be done in the editor, but you can always export and modify the code afterwards.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for the positive feedback, Daniel. Great to hear you liked the improvements we shipped this year!

Rebecca
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect solution for our email design needs

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Designing emails on our existing platform was difficult, cumbersome, and required PhD level knowledge of HTML. BEE Pro has saved me countless hours and my organization thousands of dollars. BEE Pro is simple to use, allows us to build beautiful and responsive emails and the ability to get my teams feedback quickly and easily has been such an amazing experience. I recommend this service to everyone I can!

- Easy to use and understand email designer
- Collaboration with my team is simple and straightforward
- Beautiful templates for inspiration
- The emails work every time.

The only con is that I didn't find it sooner!

Daniel
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SGO review of Bee Pro

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

wonderful

wonderful

Ease of use. feature flexibility. design tool (drag / drop) makes it super easy to creat emails quickly!

Have you thought about offering a website design tool as well? Could be just like the email design tool, except for website layout and content. When you hit "save" and "export HTML" you can have a file that then can be uploaded to our server as a finished web page -- without all the hassle of HTML coding. I would definitely go for something like that!

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive feedback. With regard to website design, BEE Pro is indeed becoming a landing page editor too. You can sign up for the BETA program right now (https://mailupgroup.typeform.com/to/Xo6tj6tB), and we'll go out of BETA in 2021. It'll be great to have your thoughts on that once you've kicked the tires. Check it out!

Fabio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BeePro is the best email marketing tool on the market. Period.

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

1) No-coding (the company that eliminates the step of coding emails in HTML gains efficiency and saves money)2) Ease of creating emails makes anyone able to assemble and edit incredible emails.

If I may make a small suggestion for improvement: Some clients require emails in an OFT (outlook) file. BEEPro currently does not give us this functionality.

Steve
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for designers with little coding knowledge

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

I'm cutting the cost of paying a developer to code the email.

I'm cutting the cost of paying a developer to code the email.

I love having full control of designing a HTML email and then building it with ease in BeePro knowing that it will look and perform how I want it to. Usually I rely on a developer to undertake the coding process but now I can deliver the job from start to finish.

None! I've only benefited greatly from using this software.