Beefree

4,8 (165)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Die schnellste, codefreie Design-Suite für E-Mails und Zielseiten.

Sortieren nach

Curtis
Curtis

Intuitive Email Designer - No HTML Skills Needed

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

We launched a CRM in 2018 that didn't include an email designer. Without any HTML coding experience on our team, we resorted to basic designs and lackluster results. We discovered BEE Pro a few years ago and the email designer has allowed us to craft branded emails with striking images and CTA buttons. The designer itself is intuitive to use, and employs features that make designing future emails efficient. The exported code holds up very well within our CRM email delivery system and we haven't encountered any issues.

The Team plan is ideal for our needs, though it gets more pricey if you need to add more than two users. Ideally, we'd want three-to-four users, but can't justify the additional expense for users who would be infrequently in the system or in the system only as an approver/reviewer of emails.

Brad
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart design only focused service

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Great!

Great!

It does one thing very well, helps you design beautiful emails. The additional UTM codes and dynamic tags to help prepopulate the email list management service we use is crucial!

Managing a parent template (header and footer) from a single file that updates everything at once would be awesome.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold und Customer.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beefree

It separates the list admin from the design function.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Brad, thanks for the positive feedback, and for your suggestion on improving the process of updating multiple emails at once. That is something that is indeed on our radar, so stay tuned for improvements on that front.

Owen
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great ststem and easy to use

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

great service and I use it every day

great service and I use it every day

I like that it is easy to create great looking emails and I can push them directly to Gmail.

It would be nice if the system used Gmail font size and fonts so that everything stayed consistent.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Thanks BEE Pro!

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

I was able to set up a free non-profit account for the non-profit I work for. This has helped us create mobile-responsible beautiful emails much quicker and more easily. I’m grateful for the dramatic improvement to our workflow.

Having to navigate out of the email editor in order to change the preview text and export is sometimes frustrating. I wish it was a next step from building.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beefree

We still use Pardot to send emails, but we use BEE Pro to build the emails. BEE Pro is much easier to use and allows me to create beautiful emails quickly.
Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beefree is a foundational component in our email design needs

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

Our overall experience with Bee has been significantly positive. We needed to quickly replace our former email design tools with something that was easy/intuitive while flexible to meet the needs and skillsets of a variety of users. It also had to work well with our CRM. The support and communication we receive from our Bee team has been excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bee.

The ease and intuitive nature of using Bee was critical in choosing it for our organization. Being able to drag/drop content and quickly understand how to design emails has been one of the catalysts for its growth. We originally thought it would be use by a handful of departments and within a year grew to over forty, largely through word of mouth. Once the design is complete, it only takes seconds to get into our CRM (Salesforce) and prepped for sending. Because of this we never even considered using the email design editor in Salesforce Account Engagement.

Bee's user community is a great resource for interacting with other users and the company itself. New functionality is frequently rolled out. Users can suggest new features and upvote them. I'm not sure there's anything I dislike about Bee, however it would be nice to have updates or see more user suggestions being implemented.

Todd
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simplifies workflows and an overall great value!

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Very happy customer overall - would highly recommend to any marketer.

Very happy customer overall - would highly recommend to any marketer.

It's inexpensive and easy to use - the interface is simple but robust enough that allows for most of the customizations that I'm looking for in this type of SaaS.

I do a lot of exporting email templates to HTML, and on some templates, certain elements will often get lost or left out.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Beefree

Cost, features and easy of use.
Deepa
Deepa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro helps me to design responsive email template without coding

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

Creating an responsive HTML email template using HTML code was unfamiliear to me. Using Bee Pro I am able to create attractive and mobile responsive email template usining their Drag and drop feature within 15 to 30 min. Bee Pro is an easy-to-use and user friendly tool.

Limited integration with Email Marketing tool. We had to export email templates in HTML.

Stripo.email

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for your feedback Deepa. We're happy to hear that BEE Pro helps you design good-looking, responsive emails quickly.

About the limited integrations: what email marketing tool do you use? We are always looking at adding new connectors to sending systems. Thanks again!

Luken
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Very Useful and Easy to Use Tool

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

I have been very pleased. I feel that it is well aligned to my needs.

I have been very pleased. I feel that it is well aligned to my needs.

It has hands down been the best tool for creating and customizing emails. I love that you can save rows, which allows me to control my segmentation. I use every day at work and it has helped my work flow tremendously.

I don't have many cons to using this. I wish that they had more email services that can be connected as they don't support the email service we use, so I have to do everything manually.

Kristy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

BeePro a game changer for emails.

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

LOVE it, hands down would use over MailChimp and Constant contact.

LOVE it, hands down would use over MailChimp and Constant contact.

It is easy to setup an original template and use. It is flexible and allows you to create great designs, and then duplicate them if you need to build out a campaign.

Currently, I cannot see previews on the projects page. Occassionally it is fickle about spacing when using columns. It doesn't not always translate from the program to the email and you have to trouble shoot to fix issues.Wish we could send email from the program.

Molly
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great WYSWYG email creation platform

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

As our company has grown, BEE Pro has been invaluable for organizing our emails and assets in one place. And when emails are approved they can be easily exported to our sending platforms.

Perfect for creating emails and exporting them to all of our sending platforms — seamlessly!

Can't think of anything. Maybe a live chat support feature? But that's not even that necessary as their support team has always been responsive via email and they have great help docs.

Chad
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bee Pro is a game-changer.

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

I use Bee multiple times every day Monday through Friday to make marketing emails for the art school that I work for as digital manager and it has become an invaluable tool for us, at this point. Bee integrates with Mailchimp seamlessly and the level of control and the number of options that Bee opened up for us after using just the Mailchimp email builder for years has changed the way we think about making emails entirely. It has really handy options and layouts that Mailchimp is missing. It is also priced very low, in my opinion, for the quality that you get. GREAT control over the mobile version of the emails that you are building. I cannot comment on customer service because I've never had to reach out to them for help. I've never had anything not work as it should.

There are ONLY two cons that I can think of for Bee and these may be something that a higher plan includes, I don't know. 1: Not an immense amount of font choices. (Still a decent selection but I would like to have more to play around with.) 2: Occasionally, an email I build in Bee will display differently in Mailchimp after it is exported. Very subtle, non-catastrophic differences like the text will be slightly wider and a word will drop to the next line when I don't intend for it. This is easily fixed by adjusting it in the Bee template though.

Xavier
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great Job ! really

Bewertet am 8.12.2020

Great experience, I've contacted the support only once and the answer was clear and simple and I had no other reason to complain, great editor

Easy to use, constent improvement. It allows me to make really nice Emails with drag and drop and it's almost perfect on every web client (only Outlook is not always working)

Honnestly, I don't see a think to say here, it's way cheaper than other editor such as Dartagnan but have only a few less features

Mailchimp

Warum Beefree gewählt wurde

Price

Better rendering

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Xavier, great to hear that you like BEE Pro, and that you've also had a good experience with our support team. They'll love to hear that!

Jessica

Mailchimp's Design Features Weren't Cuttin' It

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Beepro has been great. I've been using it to design emails for about 3-4 years now.

I love the design features of Beepro - I love how it acts like the world's easiest webpage builder. For example, I moved from Mailchimp to Beepro because of the expanded features - even something simple like editing rows and having 3-columns rows (both of which mailchimp, at least at the time, couldnt do!). I love how you can export as html and upload your email design to other email sending providers (I still use mailchimp as my crm / to send eblasts).

I really dont have any negatives to speak of!

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Very happy to hear that the design flexibility that BEE provides has been helpful as an add-on to Mailchimp. Also, great to hear that you are enjoying the new page-building features!

Jocelyn
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Has always been helpful-now it’s even better!

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Excellent. We put out 3 emails + a day in addition to the other print & online content we create. This really makes me so much more efficient. Lifesaver (ahem. Sanity saver) for sure!

Super easy to use, with easily accessible history, packaging of images & code, and downloading proofs. So much better than writing the code myself! A timesaver.

The adaptability of code for MSO use is always a huge PIA no matter which program you use. But I feel that with Beepro there are issues around this in particular and I have to manually go in and check/adjust spacing etc.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for the kind words. We're always super happy when we hear words like "sanity saver"!! And thanks for pointing out compatibility with Microsoft Outlook as an area for improvement. It's a tricky one, as you indicated, but it is indeed something that we are constantly trying to get better at. Thanks again!

Ellen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro Transformed Our Emails!

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Having used BEE Pro for the last year and a half, we have found it to be a game-changer for our organization. We like Mailchimp as our eCRM, but found the design features hard to use and not as flexible as we would like. BEE Pro has helped us create higher quality emails and has helped us make sure that our formatting is as intended. In addition, it's a huge time-saver.

There is only one thing that I would change and that's the image library. Our library has gotten a bit messy and it's hard to find things. If I could go and reorganize the images and folders, I would love to do so. The only option that I have is to delete an image and re-upload to the right place.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Ellen, thanks so much for the positive feedback about using BEE Pro together with Mailchimp! With regard to image management, it is indeed something that we have heard from other users and that we are taking a very close look at. Thanks again!

Cruz

Everyone needs to try

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

I've made more money this year than I ever would've and it's all because of Bee Free. If it wasn't for this software I wouldn't be making as much money as I have this year or any at all.

This is the absolute best software for an email marketer looking to make dynamic emails. Once you master using BeeFree your life just becomes so much easier & your emails are as good as those of top players. I also love how nicely it integrates with Klaviyo, how you can view the email from your phone with a QR code. Just a bunch of tiny features that make me say "oh that's nice"

It can be a bit difficult to create a dynamic abandoned cart email, I just go use a template from the sending provider itself. Testing emails like that can be a bit hard and not many resources on it from BeeFree

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks so much for the kind words and for the detailed feedback about dynamic emails. We would love to learn more about how we can make it easier for you to create cart abandonment templates that you can use with Klaviyo. Would it be possible for our Product team to contact you? Thanks again!

Tori

Very happy with BEE Pro!

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Easy to use, lots of teamwork in our process and everyone is able to follow.

Cannot design in dark mode. Limits a lot of our designs.

Michelle
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

BeePro has been a complete game-changer for me. It is so easy to build and edit emails with BeePro. Hands down my favorite program.

Bee Pro is the easiest software to learn. Within minutes you are creating beautiful responsive emails.

Every issue that I've had with the software has been addressed in updates.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for the kind words, Michelle! Very happy to hear not only that BEE Pro met your needs, but also that the frequent updates gradually addressed the issues that you were having with it. If there are things that still give you a headache, do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Michele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I depend on BEE Pro to do my job!

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

It's been exciting to see them add so many new features. Flexible designing platform. Great technical support (Willow is the best).

Constantly adding new features, easy to use, great collaboration flexibility.

How emails render in Outlook, everything gets kind of buggy when new features are introduced.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for the kind words Michele (we'll let Willow know!). Great to hear that you are taking advantage of the collaboration features: that's an area that we have invested a lot into, and will continue to do so. In fact, there are some cool new features coming out soon that improve notifications around comments. Thanks again!!

Eric
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The easiest email editor compatible with everything

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

I love the simplicity and ease of use with BeePro. They eliminate the time it takes to learn the software by making it intuitive and user-friendly. The .zip and .html files are accurate and transfer to other email softwares quickly. Would recommend BeePro for any single user or team.

I have no current complaints about this product. I've used it for a year and love it. Maybe they can eventually turn into a software that deploys campaigns as well.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for the kind words, Eric! No immediate plans to allow you to send an email campaign directly from BEE Pro, but we will continue to invest in making the integration with sending systems as seamless as possible. Thanks again!

Mattia

At the top of Email Design

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Bee Pro is a very usefull tool, this software is the Photoshop of Email Design, very fast and even easier to use, you can build a "responsive" email in literally few seconds, if you know what to do.

You can add more blank structural sections, I think people don't need templates but more customizable sections

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Mattia, thanks for the kind words about BEE Pro. When you have time, could you further elaborate on what you mean with "more customizable sections"? Thanks again!!

Alex
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro is great for school communications

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

BEE Pro has allowed our school district to create fully branded communication that meets the needs of our community.

My favorite thing about this product is the ability to include specific hyperlinks to our messages. We use it to send text messages to our families with links to our emails.

The only con is that it is not yet fully integrated with SchoolMessenger. Would be nice if I did not have to design it on one site and then transfers the HTML.

Nathan
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEE Pro is a great tool to add to the toolbox!

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

It’s easy to integrate with MailChimp or even Gmail and M365. It’s a great way to create a brand image that mirrors our client’s.

It would be great to be able to connect multiple connections of the same connector (e.g., >1 MailChimp account). The free package was great and their recent changes have made it a monthly cost for a small entrepreneur designer.

Stiainin
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Saves time and sanity

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

This has allowed us to make our emails responsive, and to make them quicker and cleaner, without constantly having to scour for where we allowed a bug to creep in.

It's incredibly easy to use and the collaboration feature is great. Love that you've just made columns able to be adjusted in size

I work in medical publishing and have to use references and tables consistently. I still need to manually code these as where the former is concerned, bullets can't have customised sizes, and where the latter is concerned, tables just can't be done

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Stiainin, great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you with making emails responsive and that you like the recent improvement to column management. And thank you for your feedback on handling tables: that's an area that so far we have not addressed because tables often don't do well on mobile (either stacking cells or becoming too small to read), but it's certainly something that could be looked more into. So if you have more feedback on that, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again!

Chukwuemeka
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

An amazing template builder

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

its one of the most simplest software in the market. love the adaptive feel of our newsletters on mobile. dev support is really good.

Not being able to integrate it to my current email marketing application

Mailchimp